Ship's Whore Ch. 02: Titania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Minerva. The observatory at Neptune. You are still wanting out of this place, aren't you?"

Her words gradually penetrated my thick head. I sat bolt upright, stunned. Neptune. It wasn't Sol Station, but it was on the way. "Something something system?"

Dione sighed exaggeratedly. "The Salacia's in-system. Venilia's sister-ship. You've got less than an hour to accept the contract, pack your stuff, and get to the dock."

"What if they don't want me?"

"Who in their right mind would give up Titan for a lonely outpost around a cold planet? Besides, the gravity sucks. You'll be fine."

I hoped so. I sent a query to the Salacia, and got a response within seconds. "I guess you're right. They'll even add me as ship's whore for the journey. And - fuck, what's the time?"

Twenty minutes. I had twenty minutes to get to the dock.

*

We got there in fifteen. Five to spare. "See," I said. "I could have found some underwear. You didn't need to hurry me that much."

Dione laughed. "Oh yes I did." She pushed me against the wall, out of sight (but only just) of the dock workers. "You're not leaving me without a proper goodbye," she growled between kisses, as my hands awoke the serpent beneath her skirt.

"We've got four minutes," I said.

"Plenty of time. Turn around."

She took me from behind, thrusting her titanic cock into my cunt that had known a hundred men but none that equalled Dione. "I've missed you so much," I sighed.

Our coupling did not go unobserved. I knew we had to be breaking half a dozen regulations by fucking in a public work area, but right then I didn't care. I just knew I needed Dione inside me. Once upon a time, the idea of having sex while other people watched would have horrified me. Now it just seemed inevitable. I didn't think they'd mind the show. "Three minutes," I said.

Dione kicked it up a gear, slamming her whole length into me with rhythmic vigour. It was glorious. The slap of our flesh was loud, even above the sounds of the dock. I wished all sex could be this good - but also I was glad that Dione would be so much more memorable than the many men who had used me on Titan and above. "Two minutes," I cried. "It's time. Give it to me. Give it to me."

After a last few increasingly awkward thrusts, Dione shuddered to a finish, holding my hips tightly against her as her cock unloaded deep inside me, pulsing seemingly without end. "One minute," I whispered.

"Shut up," she whispered back, keeping me impaled on her superbly hard cock until I started to count down the seconds.

After one last hasty kiss, I raced for the airlock, making it through without a moment to spare.

12