Ship's Whore Ch. 05: Cyborg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon lost all sense of time. There was only pleasure, and the hope that I was somehow giving pleasure as well as receiving it.

*

It was a pure joy to receive my new custom-designed prostheses. These were non-detachable, and in fact were surgically integrated with my flesh, complete with interconnecting nanocircuitry and yet another infusion of nanites. My mental connection with the robotics was excellent, and I even had partial sensation.

They were far superior to the temporary prostheses I had lived with for months. The limbs were shaped perfectly to match my missing ones, and their colouring could be controlled along with the whimsical designs of my chameleon skin; but they were also translucent, so that the mechanism within could be perceived.

They felt like a real part of me. And yet, just as all my life I had struggled against the presumption that I was a woman, I found myself staring in the mirror at someone who was barely even human. Whoever Sam Jones should have been was long buried under years of pretence and layers of technology.

This sense of being alien was not helped by my new eye, which, although it appeared to the human eye to be identical to the old, was open to a far wider spectrum of light than the narrow optical band I was used to. My eyes now saw two very different universes, one very much brighter than the other.

But for the first time since the accident, I was able to wear my stilettos, and to walk in public with a short skirt and bare arms, and without feeling broken.

I might no longer be entirely human, but I felt sexy again.

I felt good.

12