Ship's Whore Ch. 06: Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this really what you want?" I asked, teasing her nipple with mechanical precision.

"You know what I want," she whispered. "Put them in me."

I kissed her hungrily as my fingertips traced a path down across her belly and between her thighs. Between her labia. "See how wet you are." I showed her my fingers gleaming with the evidence. I pushed my index finger into her mouth, and she sucked on it briefly, her expression one of curiosity. "Stand up and bend over, you gorgeous slut," I growled.

Erzabet obeyed quickly, parting her legs to give me full access. I knelt behind her, and teased her clit with my tongue for a minute before slipping a finger into her. "Yes," she said. "More." I pushed in a second finger and fucked her gently like that for a while, her hips wriggling impatiently. "More!" she insisted. "Deeper!"

How could I deny her? I pushed all four fingers in, and the thumb as well. She was so wet, and my fingers so smooth, there was no resistance to movement, only to the gradual stretching of her vaginal walls as I forced her to accept my hand. "Fuck! Yes!" she cried. "More!"

When I was in her up to my wrist, I twisted underneath her so that I could work her clit with my tongue. She came almost immediately, screaming with pleasure as her body shook violently, but she wasn't done. I eased my hand from her, only to thrust it in again, deep, and quickly settled into a rhythm, fucking her with my fist. "Faster, " she pleaded. "Faster."

I did my best, and was rewarded at length with a second powerful orgasm. She seemed to convulse forever around my unyielding synthetic limb, and for a long time after was reluctant to let me go. But at last she released me, and we sat side by side, my prosthetic arm cradled against her breasts.

"I'm worried," she said eventually. "About your nanites. If they are evolving, we'll need to quarantine you. Study them. Get you back to Earth. There are labs there that specialise in nanotech."

Her words sent a shiver of fear racing up my spine. I'd spent the previous few years getting as far away from Earth as possible. I had no intention of going back. "Maybe it's too late," I said with an airy smile. "Maybe you're already infected."

"Don't joke, Sam. This is a serious matter."

Yes. It was.

*

Thomas joined me the following day for lunch in the canteen. "The Dakstra," he said, watching me carefully, "are looking to hire a ship's whore."

"Oh," I said, affecting innocence. "Really?"

He wasn't fooled. "You'd be on your own out there. The galaxy's a big place. You'll need to learn new languages, adapt to new cultures, earn and pay your way. Just finding food to eat that won't kill you will be a challenge."

"I'd rather die in outer space than back on Earth."

"Is this about Erzabet's fantasy of nanite evolution? Ignore her. We'll get you a new doctor. And anyway, Sam, Earth has no jurisdiction here. No one can force you to leave."

I gave him a sad smile. "I'll miss you too, Thomas," I said, and he sat back with a heavy sigh. "I'm going to need a new corset or two," I added. "And maybe some new shoes..."

He smiled at that. "And a copy of the database. Don't want you starting any interstellar wars out of ignorance."

It was happening. Finally happening. I had sacrificed everything except my essential self to get there, but the freedom and wonder of interstellar space would be mine.

12