Ship's Whore Ch. 07: Trinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it in my stride. "But you will have to keep your clothes on," I said to Angelo, who seemed momentarily stunned by the turn of events.

I sat between them on the long ride back to the consulate. No one spoke, but the air was thick with erotic potential.

*

Alessandra's room was the most convenient, there being room for both a chair and a large, double bed. Angelo, still dressed in uniform, took his place as voyeur, a bemused expression on his face as I helped his sister out of her clothes. She was jittery, self-conscious, afraid even to look at her brother, but the patterns of heat about her body betrayed her arousal.

Far from shying away from me, she answered my tentative kisses with passion. When I unclasped her bra, she let it fall and made no attempt to shield her swollen nipples. When I pushed her down onto her bed, her legs parted of their own accord, though I had the better view of her black lace underwear.

Laying the hooped dress carefully across Angelo's lap, but keeping on my violet knickers and matching heels, I accepted her invitation. I knelt atop her, our legs interwoven, her thigh against my shielded pussy, and mine against hers. Our bare breasts pressed together, our lips too, our tongues dancing.

Angelo's expression avid.

I wondered what they would say if they knew what I had done to the Minister.

I made love to her with my mouth, kissing her neck, her shoulders, her breasts... frequently returning to her soft, hungry lips. "Tell me what you want," I whispered in her ear.

"Make me come," she pleaded.

I kissed my way down her body, in no hurry at all, sucking gently on her nipples, my tongue circling her navel, smelling her raw arousal, brushing her thighs with my lips. I guided her black lace knickers, the crotch thoroughly soaked, along her legs and off, and tossed them to a startled Angelo, before parting Alessandra's willing thighs.

Her skin was smooth, perfect, her muscles strong and well defined from three years of high gravity. Her pussy was unshaven, a dark tangle of pubes not recently trimmed, lips in desperate need of kissing, a clit in need of loving. I teased her and denied her, licking the sweet fluids from her, circling in on the centre of her pleasure only to retreat again, and again.

"Sam!" she whined in frustration, and at last I took pity on her, exciting her with my tongue, a steady rhythm that pushed her relentlessly towards the point of climax. Her thighs clamped about my head. Her hands pulled at my hair. Her hips writhed beneath my devouring mouth. "I'm close," she said. "I'm close. Don't stop..."

I had no intention of stopping. I maintained that steady and effective rhythm until suddenly she was bucking wildly, her body convulsing in the throes of orgasmic delight. I continued until she pushed me away, saying, "Enough, Sam. Enough."

I gave her thighs farewell kisses, and stood. I didn't need infrared vision to see that Angelo was tense with arousal. "Thank you," I said, taking my dress from him. "Now, if you'll both forgive me, I need my beauty sleep."

Ignoring their protests, I waved good night to my naked lover and her poor, neglected brother.

12