Shipwrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail, was taken to another tent, and was attended in the same manner, though Thomas was also by her side, and received the same attention. Here they were both cleansed, shaved and massaged with scented oils, leaving their skins glowing with heat and sensuality.

That night, Sophie was presented to the warriors.

Thomas and Abigail watched from a half open tent as Sophie was led past a line of burning torches, her body wrapped in a gossamer silk, the cloth wrapping itself around the curves of her body in the slight evening breeze, emphasising her breasts the coolness teasing the nubs of her nipples into hard erect points.

The chanting and drum beat ceased at her appearance and she was led amongst them in silence. Over a hundred warriors were gathered, the excitement of the moment hung heavy in the humid air. They slowly gathered around her, studying her. Hands reached out, touched, felt, and probed. The silent crowd slowly engulfed her.

Thomas drew Abigail to him where he sat in crossed legged nakedness. His hard erection stood proudly hard against his smooth stomach. She wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him, her tongue pushed past his lips, pushed past into his warm mouth, then each tongue danced against the other, fighting and tasting. He took her tongue and sucked it hard, tasting her. He pulled her down, not breaking the kiss.

She settled into his lap, finding his erection hard and searching for her sex, finding her moist and ready for him, his penis slid into her with a deliberate ease and sensual slowness, as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. He felt her warmth clasp him tightly as she felt his hardness enter her body deeply and fully. They stayed imbedded in each other, unmoving. Yet even though they were motionless, still she could feel his penis pulse inside her from his heartbeat, as he also felt her own heartbeat wrap around his cock in waves as her vagina gripped him.

They were at last joined. A cry went up from the warriors gathered outside, they had been waiting for this moment, for the moment when their chief had finally entered his woman, had given them the freedom to enjoy his gift to them, this white woman, prepared so carefully for them to enjoy.

Thomas and Abigail made love to the cries and shouts of the men as they took Sophie in their lust, took her as they wished, without regard to her needs or wants, took her as they wanted, using her repeatedly in whatever way they could. They would us her the whole night.

Thomas moved inside Abigail slowly, lifting and squeezing her buttocks as he lifted her repeatedly up and down over his erection. He broke their deep kiss, drawing breath in a gasp, then moved his lips down her neck to envelope her breasts, taking each of her stiff erect nipples into his mouth, tasting her, consuming her, taking her full firm flesh deep within his sucking mouth.

Her head tilted back, hugging Thomas to her breasts, Abigail’s moans mixed with the cries of the men outside, driving them both to a new hunger, their long wait to consummate there love at last given full reign.

He drove into her with an urgency he had rarely know, and she responded just as eagerly, forcing herself down upon him, taking him as deeply as she could, wanting him fully inside her. Faster and faster they drove at each other, their cries competing with the animal lust of the warriors outside.

They came explosively together, his orgasm flooding and washing into her as she rode the waves of his orgasm with her own contractions pulling and draining him of his love utterly and completely.

They lay panting and exhausted against each other, the whoops and cries of the lust enraged men outside washing over them.

“Thomas… they will not kill her… will they?”

“No, they will not kill her…she may die, many women have before...but they will not kill her deliberately,” he told her softly. “If she survives, she will be treated with respect, and be fully a part of the tribe”

Abigail shuddered. This was a very different world she now had to adjust to living within, and a very different man that she still loved. She wrapped herself around Thomas, and began to love him once more.

That is the final chapter, I always welcome comments. Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

12