Shipwrecked and Stranded Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning and adapting. Life on the island.
4.5k words
4.33
39.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

NOTE: Here is my attempt at adventure. I placed the story in this category, but it could fit in multiple categories. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy. A special thanks to my friends who served as my sounding board as I write this tale. This story is self-edited. All I ask is that you don't copy this story without asking. Please do not post it on any other sites. All of the characters in this story were created in my imagination and were not written to resemble anyone in real life. All of the characters involved in anything sexual are over 18.

I took some time and revised Stranded. i hope you enjoy the new version of the tale.


I certainly hope you are enjoying this story. Please continue to read and share your thoughts.

For Brenda, though. The nightmare was just beginning. The leader gloated in his dominance of the strong-willed woman.

Soon the old man grunted, and squealed, as Brenda regained consciousness sobbing. He yelled, as his body grew taut releasing his seed deep inside the unwilling woman's womb. The men cheered and seem one was ready to take his place, when the Old Man growled at him. The man backed away, bowing respectively to his leader. The old man issued an order, and they carried Brenda into the Hut he came from. The men looked at each of the remaining women and smiled. They sniffed each one and smiled. As one of the men sniffed her neck, Haley shivered. She'd rather die, than be used in that way by one of these animals.

Utoman, the elder and chief, demanded respect. He knew many in the tribe wanted to challenge his leadership. He also knew that his wives were desired by the men in his tribe. That is why when these females landed on their island he had to dominate their leader.

Utoman would admit that this woman was incredible. No one had ever defied him as she did. That was one reason he chose her to be one of his wives. He was not stupid, he knew his current wives would test her, but today she showed she could withstand any challenges they presented. Utoman was not so vain to think the women he kept loved him. He knew each woman detested him, but because he was chief, they had privilege.

He was an evil-minded bastard. He knew others in the tribe were more attractive than him, but he was the deadliest of all the men. The only one that was a true threat was his son, Ubdu. So he made sure he claimed a female also. His strongest warrior was rewarded with a female. As for the strange one, the one different from all of them, he could have the weak, sickly looking female. She would not survive, but not before he could enjoy her gifts. Utoman sighed and joined his women.

The remaining females were numb. They simply followed the men that now held them. The men released them to the tribe's women where they were lead to a stream. They had them to bath and gave them clothing.

Days passed, and Brenda was not seen, but they heard her. They heard her as leader used her often, groaning when he reached completion. Haley wanted to cry, but life had taught her crying doesn't help. To survive, you do what you must. She closed her eyes, and prayed. Soon she heard a howl, several howls, and knew that for tonight, Blue was OK.

The tribe was small, only ten women, but for the most part the women were kind. As outsiders, with no knowledge of their language, they could have mistreated them but they did not. After helping the ladies acclimate as well as they could, they helped create tribal garb for them. Surprisingly, Haley, Carrie, and Susan were grateful. The men were focused on their duties and during the day left their training to the women. Although many of the females were nice, it was the wives of the chief that posed the biggest threat. Carrie received the least harsh treatment, because she belonged to Ubdu. However, Haley and Susan felt their wrath on a daily basis.

The children were never mistreated and the tribesmen actually took pride in teaching them their language. Soon the children served as translators. No one was surprised when Asi easily picked up the strange new language. The others struggled, but soon they all learned to communicate.

One day, one of the males became incensed that Susan refused his advances, she needed to be punished. Her sons looked on and she did not want them to witness what was about to occur. Susan cried, she touched the arm of one of the village women and pointed to her sons. The woman understood and took the children. They didn't need to see what was about to happen to their mother.

The warrior took Susan by the arm once he decided to claim her. She fought until he raised his hand to strike her. Fearing being hit, she submitted. This action seemed to surprise the male, who lifted her and carried her to his hut.

Carrie and Haley sat each other. Carrie had been claimed by Ubdu nights ago, so she understood Susan's fear. They tried not to listen but a sad sound penetrated their barriers. The women heard Brenda crying again and knew the man was once again using her. Haley shook, nervous, terrified, when several of the village returned, eyeing Susan. A tall man selected Susan and dragged her away. Leaving Haley alone surrounded. A small male villager approached her. He scoffed. She wasn't curvaceous like the other women, her skin was too pale, and her hairs too limp and she was too thin. This was what was left. It didn't matter. He would not keep her, just use her and tomorrow whoever wanted her could have her.

He grabbed Haley, and she knew resistance was futile. She went willingly. He was not surprised. She appeared to be the weakest of all three women. He was lucky to have been given a woman at all. Being the smallest male in the village, he was often overlooked and teased. It was good he was a great scout, because if he could not forage for food, he would be dead. It was because of him the women grew fruits to feed them in lean times. However, today he felt shame. What the men did felt wrong. What did the dark woman do to be treated so horribly? He was sure that she'd done nothing, but they were captives and he was the chief.

Haley followed him into his hut and stood. The man glared at her and spoke in his native tongue. Haley did not move. He moved before her and ripped her garment from her body. He looked at her form, stopping at the gentle slope of her small breast. Dropping slowing to the waist and the brown triangle at the apex of her thighs.

The man grunted once more, and Haley fearing being struck moved toward him. He stood before her with only a loin cloth covering his genitals his sinewy muscles bulging, showing true strength in his small frame. Not sure what to do next, Haley reached forward to touch his chest, only to have him forcibly grab her wrist. She yelped in pain and he loosened his grip. Then he raised his callous hands and touched her breast. Haley jumped. No man had ever touched her so intimately before.

He whispered words in his language. Haley had no idea what was said, but the timbre of his voice calmed her. His demeanor changed and he pulled her into his embrace. Haley complied. Soon he held the shivering naked young woman and led her to his pallet, where he would claim her womanhood.

Asi laughed at himself. He was blind. He thought this woman plain. She was a goddess, one made especially for him and him alone. Asi kissed the girl. Caressing her gently. Soon she relaxed, and warmed to him. He needed her to touch him. So taking her hand, he placed it against his chest. Haley touched him and he moaned. He kissed her again, and she felt strange. Something was happening to her. Between her legs she burned, yearned to feel him touch her there. She wanted to ask but didn't know how. Asi kissed her neck and moved to her breast. They were simply perfection to him. He held one in his palm and he feasted on the other. The woman groaned and moved against him, and he knew she wanted more. He removed his hand from her breast and touched the hair that covered her mound.

Haley shook. No one had ever touched her like this and here she was with some wild man allowing him access to her body. He looked at her and her him. He whispered something. Haley didn't know what he whispered, but her les opened and he cupped her center. She moaned as did he. Asi kissed her even lower. Tasting her soft skin even as he traveled to her center where he desired to be the most. Haley could hardly breathe. With this man she felt things she didn't know were possible. He kissed the hair above her center and she jumped. Closing her legs, she pulled away.

Asi spoke, softly to reassure her and she trusted him. Spreading her thighs, he gazed longingly at the center of her being. His body twitching at the thought of claiming such a magnificent prize. Her dark hair damp from her own moisture; her scent enticing him, begging him to take what she offered. He would he would bury himself deep inside her, but not before he tasted her.

Haley moaned when his tongue touched her slit. Asi loved her drinking her juices, filling himself with her essence. Haley moaned, begging for more, but not sure what she wanted. Soon Asi stood and removed his loin cloth. Haley gasped. She had never seen a nude male before.

Gently Asi spread her thighs, and lay between them. She fought him at first, remembering what she'd witnessed with her friend. Asi stopped, and moved away. He held her and hummed to her. Soon she felt safe once again. Asi lay back, pulling her over him. He placed his burgeoning cock at her tight opening, and allowed her to mount him. Within seconds, he moaned as her hot little body encased him in her warm wet sheath. Asi loved her slowly, and held her all night. As she slept, he laughed at himself. He thought her plain. He was so happy to be wrong. She belonged to him.

*****

The next morning came and Haley awoke before her male. She took a moment to look around. Last night, in the dim light of the torch, she could not see well. His Hut was small, but secure. He woke up and rose; dressing in his loin cloth, he gave her garment. It was ruined, so he said something and left. He soon returned, bringing her a new garment. Taking her hand, he led her away from the camp to a small cove. He took her into the water and washed her gently.

Haley was shy, but curiosity won out and she looked at the sexy male before her. He was a little taller than her and not very big. He was muscular, and toned. He was a handsome man. His face strong and his black hair twisted into a long braid down his back. His tanned skinned showed a healthy glow. He had the softest brown eyes and she could see the gentleness deep within.

He saw her watching him as she quickly looked away. Asi smiled, happy that his woman was pleased with his body. The others would be up soon, so they had to hurry. They finished washing; he dried her and crushed purple berries to rub onto her skin. The juice tingled, but smelled nice. Soon he helped her dressed. He even helped her gather some of the berries to take back, and crush to make fragrances for her skin.

When they returned to the village, Haley saw her friends. They looked ok, and the children seemed fine. She searched for Brenda, but she never came out of the Hut. Haley soon learned that Brenda was the new wife of the Chief, Chief Utoman. He had three other wives, Osaka, Nemia, and Taroa. Chief Utoman was harsh with Brenda. Two of his wives were mean, but the third one, Osaka was just plain cruel.

At first, her friends tried to help, but each time they interfered, Brenda suffered even more, Soon they learned that to help her, they had to go along to get along.

Surprisingly, Haley flourished. The women of the camp liked her, and she was slowly learning their language. Asi was amazed by this quiet woman. She went with him on scouting trips. She was so smart and learned quickly. She even built gadgets that helped trap small animals. She never demanded anything, and placed his happiness above her own. He brought her gifts, and she was always so happy. She hugged him all of the time and when he returned to their hut, she would have food ready for him. At night, she fulfilled his every dream. He loved this girl, and vowed to keep her safe even with his last breath.

Months past and the women had long since given up on being rescued. Each one had been selected to be a wife of the male inhabitant. Their status was wife, if the males chose to keep them. Eventually Brenda came out of Utoman's hut alone. She had lost weight, but seeing the other women gave her strength. Even when Osaka was at her worse, Brenda would see one of her friends and stayed strong. Haley impressed her the most. In the office, she remembered her as being shy and mousy, but here she seemed alive.

One day Brenda grew tired and decided to remove her braids. She'd had them over a year, so during a short reprieve, she asked her friends to help her remove them. Haley managed to take some stones and sharpen the edges. They use the stones to help cut the braids and detangle the rest. Brenda's hair had grown, and she liked it. Utoman, however, was not pleased. Osaka took great pleasure in reporting the change to her husband. The leader sent for her. Osaka knew she would be beaten After this Utoman would give her away. All of his wives knew that Utoman did not like change, and this foolish woman changed her appearance. Osaka salivated, before she was banned, she'd get permission to beat her once more.

Utoman saw Brenda. Her naturally thick, curly locks stood tall and proud on her crown. He touched the hair; it was springy and unlike any he'd seen before. She was beautiful, and he preferred her this way. In a surprising moved before the tribe, Utoman pulled Brenda into his embrace, kissing her possessively. Osaka fumed. Nemia and Taro smiled. The chief removed one of his bands and placed it around her hair. The message was clear, Brenda was now his favorite. Osaka snuck off, vowing to make the bitch pay for taking her place.

Osaka fumed; the village celebrated a new head wife being selected. Time passed, and eventually, they grew to accept Brenda's natural hair. The women acclimated to the tribal customs quickly. The children flourished as well. The youngest one was now fluent in the native tongue. The children fit right in with the tribe, many forming close friendships with the few kids that lived there. Over time, the ladies learned to comprehend simple command and ask for simple things. This was a good thing, because now they could communicate with the men.

They dressed in traditional tribal fashion. Everyone wore a loin cloth with the women's breast exposed daily. However, no men made advances on them. They were taken and they respected each other. Over time they learned that when the men grew tired of their woman, she was often passed around. Haley for once was unafraid.

Asi had no other wives. The women of the tribe considered him weak. He was not tall, strong, or muscular like the other men. Since Haley was his only woman, he took great pains to keep her happy. A year after being held, Haley asked for one thing, Asi listened. The next night, he returned to their hut, brining Blue with him. Haley would often make small request, nothing big, for she realized her man was not well respected in the tribe. He seemed to care for her and desired to make her happy.

The men eyed him as being weak. He was foolish taking the animal to the woman. Animals were meant to serve. Not be coddled. They captured the dogs and tied them. They only took them out to hunt. Soon, one realized that they could breed the female with island dog. The mix breed would be a better hunting animal. If they could capture a wild female, maybe they could breed to two larger male dogs a well.

One day, Haley took a short walk to search for berries. Carrie, Susan, and a few of the women from the tribe. She noticed that Blue followed her. She smiled. She was not allowed to cuddle her puppy, but she still would pet her when she had a chance. Haley looked at Blue, and realized she had grown. Her baby was not really a baby anymore. After picking berries, Haley returned to find Asi with the leader. He pulled her aside and spoke with her. She didn't understand every word, but she understood enough to know he wanted Blue.

Immediately, Haley refused. Asi held her and promised the dog would be returned. He helped her back as the chief ordered that her dog be taken. She had no choice, but she stood by bravely as the men took her friend. That night, she lay next to her lover, as he held her all night. He offered her words of comfort and told her Blue would be back. She believed him.

More time passed, and Asi told her that Blue was expecting pups. Haley went to check on her dog, and the men let her through. She spent time with all of the dogs. Even the wild dogs they captured flocked to her. Normally, they would snarl and snipe at anyone that came near them, but not Haley.

More time passed and, Haley went about her duties when she witnessed Brenda being assaulted by the chief's first wife as the other two wives stood and watched, saying nothing. Normally, she would not interfere, because Brenda was often beaten when someone tried to stop the mistreatment. But this time, Haley screamed. She screamed so loudly that Osaka stopped and glared at her. Her anger incensed, she became even more vicious.

"You dark slut. You think he wants you. He only wants the bastards you can give him," Osaka taunted. Brenda did not respond. She'd learned to bite her tongue. Osaka was furious because they suspected she might be pregnant.

Osaka was now barren, so the new younger wives were threat to her. Not to mention, she knew Utoman had grown weary of her. Months before, when he donned Brenda with his band, Osaka knew she had been replaced. It was not unheard of for the men to trade out their women. Osaka loved the position as the main wife of the Chief. The other two knew their place and never tried to usurp her. This one, he favored. Her with her curves, brown skin, and curly hair, she captivated their husband. Even after she cut off her locks, Utoman desired her even more. He slept in her bed more that he did the other three even though she resisted him still, and now she carried his child.

"Last night, I begged him to lay with me. Yet he chose your bed. Bitch, I will teach you about taking what's mine!" she yelled. Furious and filled with jealousy, she went into full attack mode when Utoman hearing Haley's scream came and knocked her off of the woman. Within seconds, with the help of two other tribesmen, they subdued the angry, irate woman. Brenda stayed on the ground, balled into a fetal position praying for death. Utoman lifted her and carried her inside. He told her, she was safe, Osaka would strike her no more. It was then he felt her roundness, and he smiled. He would have another son. Osaka better pray nothing happened to this woman or his child. For if he lost either one, her life ended. It was time for Osaka to go. "Taroa, Nemia, come. Pack her things. She is gone." He ordered. "Once you have Osaka things out of our hut, make sure "Benia," his name for Brenda, is tended too." Nemia and Tarao nodded and did his bidding.

"Te Mi'amani," my love, "She won't ever hurt you again." Utoman whispered to her. Brenda didn't answer; she just lay there. Utoman called for Haley to come sit with her, and she did. He left to deal with Osaka. Brenda cried and Haley realized that her friend had given up.

"Haley, I want to die. I can't have a baby here. I refuse to Haley. I will find a way to kill myself. John would never..." She sobbed thinking about her husband. Heartbroken, she feared he perished on that ship years before. She had no real reason to hold on. Haley hugged her friend and pleaded with her not to think that way.

"Brenda, you are strong. You are the reason we have made it so far. You cannot give up." She whispered. Taking her face in her hands, Haley made the older woman look at her. "You are more than what they think. You come from strong people. Don't give up Brenda. We will find a way out. There has to be a way. Just don't give up." She cried.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12