Shipwrecked and Stranded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Brenda sobbed and hugged her young friend. She remembered thinking Haley was weak. Well Haley wasn't, she was the weak one.

Utoman returned, and found both women crying. In his native tongue, he ordered Haley to leave, but Brenda held on to her even tighter. He ordered her to go again. Haley froze. Brenda needed her, and if staying meant she took a beating, well it would be a beating she would take. Utoman, not used to being defied, yelled at her once more, raising his meaty fist. Haley flinched, but she did not move. Slapping her to the ground, he grabbed the young woman and flung her from their hut; Brenda screamed.

He turned to her, finding her curled into a tight ball. Utoman kneeled beside her to comfort her as she moved away. It was then he realized things had gone too far. He should have stopped Osaka long ago. He spoke to her, but she only sobbed. He called for his two remaining wives and ordered them to comfort her. The two women sat with her and cried silent tears.

Haley ran to the hut she shared with Asi, and he was alarmed. He rushed to her, and held her as she cried. He saw the bruise where the chief struck her, and was angered. Asi shook with fury as he stared at the damage done to her face. The dark red bruise darkened taking on an ominous look. Her friends came rushing in. Susan and Carrie and held her as she cried. Asi simply watched her, as his rage grew. In the tongue of their people Haley whispered, "Why? Why?" He couldn't answer, but he knew some how he'd keep her safe. Asi spoke to the women saying "I'll be back, Keep her safe," and he left.

At this point the entire village was abuzz with what had transpired between the chief and his women. Osaka had been given to Ubdu, Utoman's oldest son. Ubdu hated Osaka, and decided that she would be sent to an enemy tribe. Asi didn't care. He hated her. She was mean and hateful. She lived to prey on those she could rule over. Now her spitefulness affected his Haley. But what could he do nothing. Asi sighed, and then he looked at the water. The water brought them here, it would help them escape.

As he contemplated, several men approached. They often teased him about his small size, but they knew he was the smartest amongst them. He could find a way to stop the Chief. He and several men had talked because the way the Chief treated the dark-skinned woman was cruel. They wondered should he be challenged and dethroned. Asi agreed with the men, but he knew if they fought, the village would be destroyed. No one would survive. He had to get Haley and her friends out some way. He hurt at the thought of her leaving, but at least she'd be someplace safe. Asi nodded, and the men agreed. Soon, Chief Utoman's rule would end.

Haley held on to Carrie and Susan and cried. She hated the way Brenda was treated. All of them did, but there was nothing they could do. Today was it for her. After witnessing the brutality Brenda endured, even when they knew she was pregnant, Haley had to find a way out. Asi would help her. She trusted him, cared for him even. Haley now knew they had to escape or die trying.

With her dog, Blue, and the other dogs, she would find a way. The dogs were loyal, despite how the villagers tried to make them vicious. She believed that when the time came, they would help defend them. The island was large, there had to be a way to signal for help. It was up to her. She had to find a way to end what Brenda was going through. Soon she stopped sobbing. The children called for their mothers and Carrie and Susan had to go.

Haley lay in the hut she shared with the one person that ever cared about her and wept at the thought of using him to escape this place. She wanted him to go with her, but knew he would never want to leave his people. Just like she knew, if she helped Brenda get away, she could not stay here. Soon she tried to sleep but it didn't come easy. She lay there wide awake for what seem like hours on end.

Asi returned, and lay down behind her. He pulled her close, nuzzling her neck. Softly he whispered, "Tekine amno pi-e, Haley." Haley smiled, "I love you, too Asi." She whispered back. Then in the safety of his embrace, she drifted off into a very deep sleep.

*****

Again, thanks for reading. Share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12