Shipwrecked Into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalina spent the next half hour serving the servants of the castle, trying her best to do a good job. Of course, that didn’t matter. She could have been perfect, and they would have found her wanting because they wished to torment her, and torment they did. It started with one of the men smacking her right breast because she hit a spoon on his plate when she was dishing out his food. This started the others. She was spanked, pinched, squeezed, had the carrot and cucumber pulled out slightly and repeatedly for the servants’ sheer joy in plunging them back into her holes. She was aching and exhausted by the end of the lunch, but her humiliation was not yet complete.

“Now that we’ve had our lunch, we’ll wait for the Spaniard to have hers. Climb up onto the table on your hands and knees.”

Catalina got up onto the table, her mind reeling at the possibilities. Mrs. Bascomb ordered the original servants who invaded her with the vegetables to pull them out. This they did and returned to the front of Catalina. Then the maid offered the carrot to Catalina to eat. She started in dismay and tried to climb off the table, but Mrs. Bascomb anticipated this and grabbed her hair and yanked her back in her place with the comment that she had just earned a courtyard punishment.

Knowing she had no choice in the matter, Catalina opened her mouth while the maid fed her the carrot soiled with her own juices. The other servants nodded appreciatively, even the shyer maids enjoying the spectacle. She dreaded the cucumber even more, but she was not to be spared. The man held it in front of her face and told her to lick it off first. This she did with profound disgust. She then opened her mouth as he inched the cucumber between her lips so that she could take bites from it, finishing it all to the pleasure of the servants.

After lunch she was then led back out to the courtyard where she was bent over a fence and told to spread her legs. This time Mrs. Bascomb handed off the duty of her punishment to one of the gardeners, and he gleefully wielded the paddle, Mrs. Bascomb’s tool of torture for the day, against Catalina’s bottom, alternating between cheeks, leaving a waffle print of squares over the welts from yesterday. While she was enduring this spanking, Jake came out to watch again. Within her hearing, Mrs. Bascomb explained to him what her daily humiliation had been in the kitchen. He laughed appreciatively and congratulated her on her imagination. Mrs. Bascomb also revealed to him a fact that Catalina hoped was her secret alone, that the carrot, when it was removed from her purse, was extremely wet with her juices. Jake nodded in approval and felt a responding tightening in his crotch. He’d bed the girl before long but wanted to enjoy her humiliations and punishments fully before he did.

As before, Catalina remained in the courtyard bent over the fence, legs spread wide for all to view. This time most of the men, and even a few of the women, were bold enough to step forward and feel the raised welts on her red bottom, pinching and squeezing as they did so, increasing her discomfort. Mrs. Bascomb looked on with benign approval.

When she was led back into the kitchen, once again Catalina was given a bowl of food to eat but was not allowed to even use her hands this time. She tried as delicately as she could to pick up the food with her lips and teeth while her arms remained tied behind her back.

That night Jake stared pensively out at the roiling ocean that constantly beat against the rocky coast. Why had she used Donal Penlerick’s name? How did she know that name? Granted he had been a fierce sea captain in his day, but he was not as widely known as Drake, with whom all the Spaniards were familiar and whom they detested. Penlerick had made several trips to Spain; could he have fathered this girl some 20 years ago? He dismissed the thought from his head, and instead let his mind wander on the delights he’d share with the woman once he made her his own.

Catalina spent the following morning scrubbing the floors and meticulously polishing trinkets of silver and gold, which were warehoused in one of the castle’s towers; she recognized that many, if not all of them, were of Spanish craftsmanship.

She soon realized that the midday meal was to be the scene of her daily humiliation. She was to serve the servants their food again, and again they were allowed to poke and prod her for her clumsiness and slowness. At one point when she crouched down to pick up some cutlery that a male servant dropped to the floor, he pinched both of her nipples between his fingers to pull her up. She jerked away from him slapping at his hands, and for that indiscretion Mrs. Bascomb bound her breasts up in rope, above and below, so that they jutted out obscenely from her chest. This made it more convenient for the servants (and more painful for Catalina) to slap at her breasts and torture her nipples with their pinches and teeth. For after she bound her breasts, Mrs. Bascomb ordered her to stand in front of he man she had repulsed so that he could nip at her with his teeth, which he did with great relish.

Mrs. Bascomb saved her real humiliation for after the main meal, however. When the servants finished eating, Mrs. Bascomb once again had Catalina climb onto the table. This time she had her bend her knees, and she flattened her legs as much as she could against the table, so that she was wide open. Mrs. Bascomb then shoved a flour sack underneath the small of her back, so that her whole bottom area was slightly lifted and clearly on display.

Mrs. Bascomb then announced it was time for dessert, and she brought forth grapes, strawberries, sliced melons, and all manner of cut fruit. She ordered the maids to “prepare” the dessert, and they began placing the fruit around Catalina’s bound breasts, creating a line down her flat stomach to her pubic area. They then started shoving the fruit into her love hole and then proceeded to fill her bottom hole as well. The fingers and the slick fruit all over her body sent a tingling sensation through Catalina, one she’d been trying to suppress for the past two days. She couldn’t stop herself from lifting her bottom up off the sack of flour to meet the probing fingers. The men, noticing her response, exchanged knowing looks with each other and grinned salaciously. The Spanish slave was beginning to enjoy her humiliation.

Mrs. Bascomb gave permission for the men to begin their dessert first. They greedily fell upon Catalina’s body, sucking the fruit up off her body and lapping up the juices. Their mouths and lips lingered long after any trace of juice was left on her skin. After suckling at her breasts, heads moved down between her legs to feast there. Tongues probed and licked her cunny until she was writhing with pleasure; she couldn’t stop her body from betraying her.

Mrs. Bascomb stopped the snacking of the men and told them to prepare the dessert for the women. Catalina closed her eyes in shame; surely, this would be much worse. The men tended to shove the fruit further up into her holes than the women did, trailing their fingers along her body in the process.

The women were then invited to begin their dessert. They were tentative at first, but became bolder at the urging of the men. Soon the women were relishing their treat as much as the men did. To Catalina’s shame, she could no more stop her body’s response to the women as she could to the men. This was much worse. The men laughed appreciatively as Catalina’s hips gyrated under the soft lips and gentle tongues of the women. There was one woman in particular, her blond head planted firmly between Catalina’s legs, her tongue darting into her anus to retrieve a single remaining grape. At the same time there was a pert redhead bent over her licking at the juices soaking her bud, and this was not just the juice from the fruit, as Catalina’s own body was releasing her musky cream

Everyone else was now standing back to watch the two women at work over Catalina’s spread-eagled nude body. Finally, Mrs. Bascomb ordered Catalina to expel the grape from her anus. She was embarrassed beyond belief as she pushed down, the blonde’s mouth and tongue waiting expectantly for their reward. The grape eased out of her bottom and into the blonde’s mouth, at the same time the redhead decided to suck her bud for the last remnants of juice. Catalina could hold back no longer, as her climax exploded. She bucked and writhed on the table, as all the servants stood back watching the results of their efforts, the blonde chewing the grape with a huge smile on her face.

If the servants were pleased, Mrs. Bascomb decidedly was not. As Catalina thrashed through the last vestiges of her climax, Mrs Bascomb leaned over her and said with a grimace, ”You’ll have to pay for that indiscretion with a courtyard punishment.”

So once again after the kitchen was cleaned, Catalina was led out to the courtyard, her bound breasts prominently heralding her progress. Jake was there, of course, and raised his eyebrows at Catalina’s condition. While she stood next to Mrs. Bascomb and within earshot of all of the men who helped Jake, Mrs. Bascomb recounted her insolence that resulted in her bound breasts, and described in detail the servants’ dessert, ending with the proclamation that the Spaniard had dared to reach a climax under the ministrations of two maids.

“Oh ho, so our little slave enjoyed her daily humiliation. If she enjoys her sweet death so much, we shall be obliged to accommodate her.”

Catalina eyed him suspiciously. Why didn’t he just take her to his bed? She knew that’s what he wanted to do, and she rather enjoyed her power over him. She shot a penetrating glance at his bulging crotch and then slowly raised her eyes to his with a contemptuous smile on her lips. He met her gaze with his bright blue eyes, and something akin to humor burned there. He was not yet done playing with her.

For the first time since entering the courtyard, Catalina noticed a platform with a leather phallus-shaped object strapped to the middle. As understanding dawned, she swiveled her head back to stare at Lord Haverstoke. His eyes were burning into hers as he nodded almost imperceptibly. She looked around quickly for an escape, but of course there was none. He noticed her discomfiture and felt satisfied that for the first time she showed real panic at her situation. She was too self-composed by half.

“You’ll be most gratified to learn, my Spanish slave, that your bottom will be spared today, or at least will be spared a whipping.” And he gave his great shout of laughter. He gestured toward the platform. “Please proceed; have a seat on the platform. Of course, there’s one particular seat I wish you to take, one where the phallus is perfectly centered to enter your bottom hole.”

The slower wits of the assembled company, until now, had not realized the significance of the platform with the phallus attached, and at his lordship’s word, a great answering din of laughter and amazement arose.

Catalina said through her teeth in perfect, unaccented English, “You can go to the devil, my lord.” He threw back his great golden head in delight and amusement.

“Oh you’ll do what I say, or you’ll find yourself tossed back into the sea from whence you arose.”

The humor left his eyes and they were cold and flat causing her to hesitate under their scrutiny. She doubted he’d venture to do that, and yet…She turned toward the platform and walked steadily with her chin lifted, stepping up and approaching the leather phallus. The crowd was now encircling the platform and watching with great anticipation. Catalina stood over the phallus and raising her eyes above the heads of the crowd, she began lowering her body.

Jake called out, “Wait, wait. We won’t have it said that the English are cruel to our Spanish prisoners. Fergus, get the linseed oil and prepare the phallus.”

Catalina straightened up while Fergus retrieved the oil and liberally coated the head of the phallus and then its shaft.

Jake gave a smile. “You may continue now.”

Catalina spread her legs and lowered herself onto the phallus; she groaned as it impaled her. She didn’t want it to go any deeper, but she wouldn’t be able to crouch on her legs much longer. To relax her legs and rest on the platform would mean that she would have to take the entire length of the phallus into her bottom. It was as if the crowd was holding its breath, waiting for the inevitable. Catalina’s legs shaking from their crouched position at last gave way, and she almost fell down upon the remaining length of the phallus, letting out a scream as she did so. The crowd let out its collective breath, and then cheered and hooted with laughter at the sight of Catalina sitting atop the platform with the entire phallus shoved into her anus.

“You’re not quite finished. Although you will be left there for the rest of the afternoon, there’s a little matter you must attend to first. To show you that we are not quite barbarians, I promised you a continuation of what you enjoyed so much with the maids at the midday meal.”

It was as if Catalina could read his twisted mind; thus she schooled her countenance to show no shock or dismay when he ordered her to spread her legs and finger her nether lips and bud until she reached her pinnacle of passion. She began to do so in a desultory manner, but he knew what was in her mind as well.

“And if you intend to make such a poor job of it so as not to afford us the entertainment of your sweet death, I will ask one of the maids, whose tongues of which you seem to be so fond, to help you achieve your goal.”

The thought of having a woman between her legs again and shaming herself with a climax brought renewed vigor to Catalina’s efforts. She tried to shut out the leering faces around her, although if she were honest with herself, the fact that she was on display served to heighten her arousal. Before she was compelled to close her eyes in ecstasy, she had the satisfaction of looking into Lord Haverstoke’s face and seeing his flush of desire and his slightly parted lips while he watched her. She knew whomever he took to his bed tonight would be the happy recipient of a thorough pounding as he thought of her. And as she thought of him, her climax rocked her and she moved back and forth upon the phallus in her need to be filled. She collapsed forward, and many in the audience moved behind her to view the phallus now tightly clenched in her bottom hole. Lord Haverstoke walked away. True to his word, he left her there for the remainder of the day.

So Catalina’s days passed, one very much like the other. She worked hard in the mornings amongst the other servants, the only difference being her nudity and her availability for them to exert their petty humiliations on her. Mrs. Bascomb was the only one to inflict any real pain upon her, and she was fond of the whip especially. As she first ascertained, the midday meal was the occasion of her daily humiliation at the hands of the servants. This often involved food or kitchen instruments, while the servants were encouraged to touch her most familiarly. None of the male servants had yet entered her with their members, although they inserted all manner of implements into both of her holes and were allowed to ejaculate on her face and her breasts most particularly.

The women were now as enthusiastic as the men in the use of her body, and a few took special pleasure in her humiliation at their hands, begging Mrs. Bascomb for the privilege of taking her on walks around the castle grounds. For one of the grooms had fashioned a leather collar and leash for her, and on the Sabbath Mrs. Bascomb was wont to buckle the collar securely around her neck, attach her leash, command her to crawl on all fours, and take her out for her “pleasure walk,” as she called it, although it certainly wasn’t for Catalina’s pleasure. She did it mostly to show off Catalina’s red bottom, as she gave her a thorough spanking across her ample lap before each foray onto the castle grounds.

Catalina endured these degradations with a calm acceptance. She knew there was no escape from the castle grounds. For how could she make the attempt with no clothing and no money? She didn’t expect any help from the servants; not only were they beholden and completely loyal to Lord Haverstoke, they enjoyed the use of her body too much to let her go. She herself was not completely adverse to the humiliations and punishments she suffered on a daily basis, discovering long ago she was of a passionate nature; she must take after her father in that regard. She was no stranger to her own body and knew what brought her pleasure. Although Mrs. Bascomb always punished her for reaching a climax, she would punish her anyway, so Catalina allowed herself the release. Truth be told, she’d rather be out on display in the courtyard in the afternoons than working hard in the kitchen. The circumstance she regretted the most, however, was that while Jake Botrall watched her with a keen eye, he had yet to even touch her himself. She longed for the time that she’d be invited to his bed, for she knew it was inevitable.

Not forgetting his lordship’s suggestion to use the slave to tame the young bucks on the estate, Mrs. Bascomb appealed to him not to forget his duty to the young women in his employ. So after her daily humiliation at the midday meal and a paddling of her bottom by Mrs. Bascomb in the courtyard for some imagined fault, she was ordered to rest on her knees and await her first young man. This was a young grounds keeper of about 19 years. He had been flirting with one of the housemaids and had tried to grope her; she repulsed his advances and reported him to Mrs. Bascomb. He was led forward now with an enormous grin on his face; his fellow grounds keepers reported later that he had been trying to bring himself to the attention of Mrs. Bascomb for his uncontrollable lustiness for just this very reason.

He stood in front of Catalina and pulled down his breeches, as his fellow servants looked on in envy. His young cock, already hard, sprang forth with great eagerness. Even this Catalina was not allowed to do without instruction. Mrs. Bascomb stood over the pair and ordered her to take the young man’s head between her lips.

“Suck on it slowly; this young man needs to learn some control. Now move your tongue down the length of his shaft and lick the front and back of it…now the sides.”

Catalina closed her eyes while the young man looked down to watch her mouth work on him. He soon realized that this would heighten his passion, making him spurt faster, so he looked away wanting this to last as long as he could.

“Take his sack in your mouth and suck gently.” After several minutes of this, she seemed satisfied, and the grounds keeper was more than satisfied. “I think he’s held out long enough now. Take as much of him in your mouth as you can; open your throat so he can plunge down as far as possible.”

It didn’t take too much longer for the young man to ejaculate into her mouth, pumping against the back of her throat as he did so. Mrs. Bascomb commanded her to hold his gush in her mouth without swallowing, and told the young man to stay where he was with his breeches pulled down. Then she told Catalina to open her mouth so she could inspect the quantity of the man’s effusion. Seeming content, she ordered her to swallow, and then lick the young man’s cock clean before putting it back in his breeches.

Quite a few of the men in the courtyard were embarrassed to be caught rubbing themselves; quite a few others left the vicinity of the courtyard in a hurry to destinations unknown, but private. Catalina glanced toward the entryway to the main house where the imposing figure of Lord Haverstoke languished. She stared at him intently while licking her lips.