Shipwrecked on Mermaid Isle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, desperate tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Cum?" The Queen asked again in a quizzical tone; she clearly had no inkling as to what the word meant.

"Orgasm!" The man wailed, thrusting his hips and his erect longfellow towards the Queen.

"Cuuuuummmm...," She said again, drawing out the word and licking her lips while gazing longingly at his stiff, straining spike.

The Queen shivered in ecstasy and dropped to her knees before the still standing sailor, a position she had not taken before another since the time she had ascended the Mer-Throne. The gathered, nude women shrieked in shock and awe at their Queen's subservient act.

The monarch spread her legs, resting her knees on the sand, as she tantalisingly reached her hands down into the twisting hair of her quim. For agonising, elated moments she slowly plunged each of her fingers, from both hands, past thickened lips and into her sopping, musky hole. She moaned, her body shuddering with mythical pleasures. The Mermaid Goddess arched her back, lifted her gaze to the sky and bought her now juice-slicked fingers up to the sailor's waiting, yearning prong.

The Queen stroked and stroked for long minutes, up and down, her hand's path made easier by the sheen of her own juice upon his stalk. As she pulled back and forth, her tight fingers scooped up the sticky drips of the sailor's pre-cum as they oozed out from his burning red, cum-questing cock head.

The poor sailor was screaming, hollering like a man possessed by the lusting ways of the siren slut. His stander began to jerk up and down, his legs cramping and shuddering in ecstasy, and he looked down at the Queen of his prick, her eyes verging on madness as she willed his ecstasy to explode...

The intensity in his testicles was nearing an impossible to avoid, spitting crescendo: the roiling tsunami of joy possessed his dong like some devilish demon and then, at heights of lust that he had never dreamed of, he let go... "AHHHHH!" the sailor cried, giving a booming volume to his searing orgasm.

His donkey prick jerked and shuddered and quaked and inches-long streams of viscous cock cum erupted like bolts of lightning from its joyous tip! Lost in an impossible dream daze, the sailor felt awestruck as he came harder than ever before and many shots after boiling shots of white, burning-hot sperm rocketed out of the siren-tortured tip of his finally relieved horn.

At first, the Mer-Queen reared back, shocked and frightened by the sudden, wet, hot, unknown and unexpected eruption. The first gooey strands landed on her heaving, voluminous breasts, and the Queen was momentarily lost, having never before experienced a man's streaming, spraying orgasm.

But, then her sex hunger instinct took over and, as he continued to spurt eruptions of pent up semen, she quickly brought her salivating mouth to his bulbous, bursting cock head. The mermaid emitted a triling, joyous, youthful giggle and squealed with unabated joy as two, three, four more sizzling cum dollops lay a thick coat of creamy jizz across her starving tongue. She swallowed his fuck juices with a hungry, satisfied gulp and then lashed her tongue about her lips, searching out more drops of cum. Her long tongue could not reach them all and some of his jism, mixed with her own saliva, splattered the Queen's rosy, angled cheeks.

The sailor's exhausted member continued jerking as small droplets of viscous dick drool hung from his prick's burning eye, pumped free by the aftershocks of his monstrously intense orgasm. Across his weathered face stretched an almighty grin as he took in the sight of the slutty, cum-guzzling Queen who knelt before him, her beautiful visage glowing in ecstatic elation and thickly stained with his freed carnal cream; it's streaks a blinding white against her bronzed skin. Behind her, a moaning pack of gorgeous, quivering, lithe and naked women, each of them lost in their leader's lust.

His pasty load dripped down the siren Queen's chin, some of the unswallowed, luxurious strands arcing down to streak her jiggling breasts. The Queen's breathing became quickened and her own body began to convulse in a carnal crescendo.

Several mermaids broke from the pack, untangling from their own heady embraces. The fae girls ignored the spent, still standing sailor and rushed to their ruler's side, their eager, lust-hungry tongues darting for hers or sneakily, sluttily stealing long licks of his sperm-cum off her blushing bosoms.

Each who tasted his semen off the Queen's bulb-like breasts eyed the sailor longingly, dreaming of their own coming jism-drenching. Many of them quivered and writhed as the taste of his thick cum juice, mixed with the Siren Queen's sex sweat, brought forth their own ecstatic crescendos.

The orgasmic songs of cumming sea sprites filled the sunny air and the sailor's legs finally buckled and he crashed to the sand before the fantastical monarch whose own Goddess-like figure still wore glistening streaks of his ball juices.

The Queen, who remained on her knees, shuffled in the sand to rush to his side. The sailor's breathing had become laboured again as he sucked in lung-fulls of warm seaside air. His heart pounded against his rib charge and it felt as though all the devils in Hell were seeking to tear its beating mass from his aching chest.

Concern flashed across the Queen's perfect, regal visage and she raked her elongated fingers through the thick hair on his chest, tracing her way downwards, grasping through his thick pubic hair for his now flaccid, much-shrunken shaft.

Her hand closed around his empty dick and she tugged at the loosened skin, but his fuck beggar stayed spent. The Mermaiden's eyes watered as the sailor's languid donger remained unmoved.

"I... I wish to..." The sailor mumbled, his words slurred by his own exhaustion and heavy with a sense of defeat. He could feel a new rush of blood swirling, but its effect was nil and his cock remained drooped.

"Cum!" The Queen gasped in what was part command, part aching plea.

"Soon... Please... So... Tired..."

The ravished sailor's eyes rolled back and his lids began to close as his head fell, sex dizzy and beyond weariness, to the warm sand.

As he collapsed into languid, complete exhaustion he spied his famished Slut Queen, her eyes brimming with tears as she longed for him to cum for her again and again and again...

THE END

12