Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blinked, overtaken by a sudden desire ... and it took him all of his will power to stay seated rather than burst into the bathroom, lock the door and take her there and then. As she toweled her hair the slightly curving sides of her breasts and the outline of her small, sharp erect nipples came into view. Then she turned to face him. His breath stopped. She was facing him full frontal. Mollie was Gorgeous. Trimmed, pubic hair revealing the puffed up lips between her legs giving way upwards to a tight, toned stomach. He swallowed hard knowing she would see him as soon as her face emerged from beneath the towel. But, just in time, he left his seat as Mollie looking up from under her towel, reached out and pushed the bathroom door closed again.

Phew, she hadn't seen him ... but, fuck, he had seen her, and how. He was to be the lone cameraman on the island and she, as the only girl, would be his female subject for the first week. Just then the balcony window opened and his producer returned.

"Is she done yet, Pete?"

"I heard the shower stop, so a few minutes I guess."

******

By the time that Mollie emerged back into the suite's living room area she was dry and dressed. Pete could see that she wore only white shorts and a blue T shirt and he just knew that Mollie was naked underneath her skimpy clothing. The vision of her naked floating through the steam in the bathroom would just not leave his mind ... nor did he particularly want it to!

Mollie's long hair was not yet brushed and so hung wild and free and she brushed strands away from her face as she spoke.

"So, what's the plan?" Mollie asked with typical directness.

"Well," said Tricia, "we met when you arrived and you remember that I am your producer for the next few months, right?"

As she said that it made the point to Mollie that she would be out on the island of Potoma for 12 whole weeks, 3 months of her life. The realisation made new feelings of nervous and excited anticipation jump around inside her body.

"This is Pete, our cameraman and the only person other than you and the other island inhabitants to be actually on the island."

"But don't worry," Pete cut in, "I have my own little shack a short distance away from the main area, where me and my technology live. So you won't see me much ..."

"... But nor will you know when he is filming," concluded Tricia.

"But I only need 2 hours of film a week which Tricia will then have edited into 1 hour for the show. So I will not be too intrusive by any means."

Mollie smiled.

"When do we travel?"

Tricia continued, "You will have the rest of today to chill out, relax and enjoy yourself and then tomorrow at 9am we will take you out to Potoma."

"What about Neil, boy number 1?" Mollie was curious as to where the other island inhabitant was going to be.

"He's at a different hotel and he will be taken out to Potoma just like you will be but at either 8am or 10am we haven't decided yet. So when you arrive you will not know whether he is there or not."

Mollie smiled as she realised that they were already starting to play the game.

"You know the game is for you to be joined by a new contestant each week and the winner will be the one with most votes after a 48 hour telephone call-in voting system leading up to the final show, right?" Mollie nodded.

"So Mollie dear, if you're all set we'll leave to unwind and prepare yourself for the best time of your life."

"Thank you, thank you so much," said Mollie sounding genuinely grateful for the opportunity as she shook both their hands.

Then Tricia and Pete, with a last desirous look at Mollie's sparsely covered body, left. Mollie crashed out on the settee laughing and thrilled anew with what the next few weeks and months held in store for her.

*

- Thank you for reading. The next chapter will be posted shortly. Please vote and let me know what you thought. Thank you.

12