Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes Pete, ready to make this little Asian bend to our will and whims ... fucking great!"

After the conversation in the afternoon Pete and Neil had hatched a plan. Both islanders were still shattered as their bodies adjusted to Pacific Time so it was clear that bed would come early on day one. The plan was that the guys would steal Mollie's case with her clothes in and hide it in Pete's shack along with the food rations. They would start by allowing Mollie access to her clothes and food in return for little favours. What those favours would be, and just how 'little' was still to be decided ... however both Pete and Neil had a general theme in mind! And of course they still had Neil's secret footage to bargain with should it be required.

Neil crept out of his sleeping back and quietly both males made their way to Mollie's sleeping plot. To their relief most of her clothes were still inside her case and Neil could see the black bikini on the sand near to her bag.

"What the fuck does she have on?" Having seen the discarded swimming costume Neil was excited thinking that she might be naked.

"Take a look bud; go on her zippers only half pulled up."

"Fuck Pete, no way ... I'll wake her."

"No you won't, just watch."

Pete moved his fingers towards her bag. Neil held his breath and stared as the cameraman lifted up the top side of the sleeping bag to reveal Mollie's prostrate body.

"Oh yeah man," Neil could see that Mollie wore nothing on her top -- it had become a very warm evening -- and only a pair of white panties to cover herself with. Her arms were crushed to her chest as her hands, somewhat cutely, formed a pad for her to rest her head on and so the boys could not see her nipples but the squashed outline of her breasts was clearly visible.

"Oh boy, imagine tomorrow when she wakes to find that she's only got a pair of knickers to her name." Neil's voice had become louder and suddenly Mollie stirred and twisted her body position slightly. Both guys froze.

"Come on let's get this over with," said Neil now a little concerned that if they stayed so close to Mollie much longer they would wake her up. Pete scooped up the bikini and closed her case before carrying it away from Mollie and back in the direction of his hut. Neil followed with the food tins.

Once inside his place, Pete let out a whoop of delight.

"Fucking hell Neil pal, we've done it. When our hot little Mollie wakes tomorrow she will have no clothes and no food, unless we let her. Buddy, she will be so desperate."

Neil smiled knowing that he could hardly wait to find out just how desperate!

******

I hope you enjoyed this second chapter. Chapter 3 is being written now, and, of course, the action is about to hot up! Please vote and let me know what you thought.

Thank you.

12