Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him straddle her and lean over to reach for the small but firm breasts that dangled beneath Mollie's body. His strong hands took the mounds and kneaded them - the warm, soft flesh spilled between his widespread fingers as he did so. Mollie hung her head, but felt her body begin to betray her. How could she respond to this vile young man, she wondered? But whether she desired it or not, her body quickly began to heat up to Neil's ministrations.

He cupped her soft breasts and massaged them for what seemed an eternity to Mollie. Instinctively, the young woman wanted to plead with the man to stop, but she knew it would be fruitless to do so. Instead she tried to bear the intimate caresses without showing any sign of pleasure. She glanced up to see Pete with his camera in one hand and his hardening cock in the other. Would this never end? Was she to be continually raped by one boy after the other?

Mollie was completely still for a long time but finally she could take it no longer. Instantly, her head fell into a hanging position and she began to breathe heavily through the parted ripe lips of her mouth. As Neil worked her erect nipples, tugging, rubbing, kneading and massaging them, Mollie still did not move a muscle except her head which she shook occasionally, trying to escape the electric sensations shooting through her young body.

When he finally released the sensitive flesh, Mollie involuntarily released a sigh.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. Her sensitive, brown hued nipples now hung heavily towards the floor as she remained on her hands and knees.

Neil moved further down her Mollie's lithe young body. His hand rested on her shapely, soft ass, albeit only briefly, before he slid it down to her bottom and between her ass cheeks. Mollie's aroused body now responded of its own free will. She knew that he was going to seek out her vaginal opening and, for some inexplicable reason Mollie arched her back to make the slit more accessible to the horrible boy. Was she doing it just so she could get it over with quickly? That's certainly what her mind told her but she wasn't so sure.

Neil stretched two fingers together and slid them between the wet again lips of Mollie's pussy. There was no resistance as he encountered her completely soaked folds of skin. As his hand finger-fucked his co-islander, his other hand alternated between rubbing her ass and her luscious thighs. He smiled as he realized that Mollie was beginning to push her arched ass back towards his invading fingers in an almost unconscious sign of surrender. When he realized that, he withdrew all but his fingertips from the girl's soaked pussy and watched as the shapely buttocks moved slowly backwards to re-insert his long fingers into her pussy.

"My slut is so fucking horny, and such a whore!"

No one had ever spoken to Mollie like that before.

Neil finger-fucked the young Asian student with really no thought of bringing her to orgasm. It was clear that he was doing it only for his own gratification. His two fingers did not even come close to being the size of a normal cock and Mollie was being driven insane as he probed and explored the smooth, wet walls of her tight vagina. Mollie arched her naked buttocks and squeezed the invading fingers with her pussy muscles but nothing seemed to offer her the ultimate relief.

As she remained on her hands and knees being thoroughly examined by Neil, she began to wonder how much longer she could take the probing. Her tight, young thighs were now spread open and there was no resistance being offered to his touch. Neil's rough fingers, crudely fingering her pussy, felt absurdly delicious to Mollie. If only he would bring her to orgasm! She didn't know how much longer she could be held at this peak without cumming. It seemed like it was forever!

Instead, to Mollie's disappointment, Neil completely withdrew his fingers from her slit. He left Mollie breathless with her breasts heaving from the deep fingering she had received. Neil walked around the young Asian and stood towering above her. His hands went to his shorts and as he braced himself with one hand on the top of her head he removed the khaki coloured pants.

Mollie watched as once again Neil's cock stood proud and erect and almost in her face. She was still breathing deeply and experiencing a heightened sense of arousal. Neil looked at the ripe, red lips of the beautiful girl before him. Her deep brown eyes were clearly anxious about what was to happen, but her beauty was not marred by her fear. He lowered his gaze and looked at Mollie down on the sand before him.

"Open your mouth," he said simply.

Mollie wanted to scream, but knew better than to do that given her position, the fact that she no access to food nor water and that they had so much dirty film of her now. She looked at the slender, but hard cock and whispered simply,

"Please Master, no!"

"Slut will never say no to her Masters, now open that mouth slut!"

Mollie felt a new tear spring from her eyes and then she opened her mouth, as he directed, revealing her pearly and straight white teeth.

Neil moved to put his cock between her lovely, red lips. He sighed, as his penis met the warm moisture of her mouth and tongue.

Mollie was disgusted by the thought of having a cock in her mouth. It seemed to smell a bit and her little, straight nose wrinkled when she breathed. But, she knew that she needed to give Neil what he desired and even though she was still on her hands and knees, she bobbed her head back and forth along his shaft, tonguing the fleshy round head as she sucked. Mollie was distraught at the thought of what she was doing, and on film too, and she found herself hoping that his enjoyment of her mouth would be short.

She was not prepared for what happened next, though, as Neil began to shake and stiffen and his cock began to spew hot, sour-milky liquid into her mouth. Mollie was surprised and revolted by Neil's quick ejaculation. Trying not to swallow his cum, she allowed Neil's spasms to continue into her mouth, but she held her mouth open so that his juices dripped down her chin and onto the sand beneath her.

Mollie looked up at Neil as he jerked and climaxed into her warm mouth. Mollie gagged but tried so hard to maintain her position as his eyes rolled back into his head and he seemed to be about to lose his balance as he spurted the last of his sticky seed between her lips. Pete was masturbating wildly, but had still had the presence of mind to set the camera on a nearby rock to film the action.

"Well done slut that was good."

Neil stepped back and fell onto his rock-seat, his cock still streaming cum, though now only in drips. After only a few seconds, he looked again at Mollie and smiled at the sight of his lovely Asian slut with cum dripping from her chin onto her breasts.

"Come here slut," he motioned that she should crawl between his legs.

Mollie had expected his penis to be completely flaccid, and yet he was still semi-erect. It was still extremely red from the sucking that she had given it.

"Clean it," he said.

Mollie was so repulsed that she was almost sick.

"Please Neil no."

"Pete, send the fucking films, I've had enough of this worthless bitch, and it's Master when you talk to me!"

"No, okay, okay I'll do it ... Master."

Mollie rose to her knees and moved the few feet that stood between them. She was now committed to sucking his used cock clean no matter how unsavory it would be, just to avoid Neil's threats.

Mollie took the his semi-erect cock in her soft hands and without further thought opened her mouth and took the tool once more between her lips. She felt Neil's hands touch her bare shoulders as her head again bobbed towards his groin, sucking and licking the final drops of sperm from his shaft.

Then he was done and he pushed her away.

"Come on Pete let's throw this bitch in the sea, she needs to clean her filthy body for us."

"No please Master," Mollie had remembered how Neil wanted her to address him, "your slut will go of her own free will. She also wants to be clean."

Mollie stood for the first time since she had been tied spread-eagled all those hours ago and she was very unsteady. But gradually her natural balance returned and she wobbled into the ocean while Pete and Neil disappeared to leave her to it.

It was good for her to have some freedom from them. She was exhausted and needed to sleep. Mollie so hoped that they would let her. The water was quite warm as the early sun had turned into a midday heat and maybe even slightly beyond and it felt good to wash away everything from the past hours since she had been bound -- fuck, they had spread her so wide that her thigh muscles still ached. Then they had shaved her and raped her and she had been forced to blow Neil.

These thoughts should have repulsed her, and in many ways they did. But she was still feeling a little horny from Neil's fingers just a short while ago and Mollie was ashamed to admit that the whole submissive thing was turning her on. Of course she abhorred the rape of her body -- but did she really? The orgasm with Pete had undoubtedly been the best she had ever experienced. Fuck, this was so confusing.

"Come out now slut." Neil and Pete, with his camera, stood at the water's edge.

"Use this to get dried." Neil handed her a big fluffy towel, which felt so good. "And put these on." She was also given a pair of bikini bottoms, the briefest pair she had, almost thong like but not quite. They were white with a small red dot pattern. At least she was to be allowed some clothing.

"We need to let her sleep Neil."

"Go on slut go sleep. When slut wakes later she will come to me and offer herself as my slave, understand."

Mollie was so grateful to be allowed some proper rest that she looked down at the sand and said simply, "Yes Master, thank you Master."

******

By the time Mollie woke it was starting to get dark. She had slept for hours and knew that her body clock would now be totally confused again. It took a few minutes for Mollie to focus in on where she was and what had been done to her but when she did the young student was disturbingly surprised to find that she was wet underneath her bikini pants. What was happening to her?

Mollie still ached but felt better for what had clearly been many hours of sleep. Then she remembered what Neil had commanded of her. She got of her sleeping bag and stretched off her young, lithe and now ravaged body. Then she set off in the direction of the sounds she could hear and the fire she could see.

Mollie only wore her bikini bottoms but she felt comfortable in that state, as if baring her breasts to these guys was fine and the normal thing to do. Again, it was so confusing. She could see that Pete and Neil had built a fire and were roasting some food over it. Suddenly Mollie felt so hungry.

"Master your slave is here."

Neil looked up and saw his Asian beauty standing demurely before him. But he wanted more than 'demure'.

"Hands on head slut." Mollie obeyed.

"Good girl. Now sit and eat with us."

Pete was filming, as always.

She sat as instructed. "Okay slut take your hands down and eat."

Mollie was almost happy as she sat down and started to tuck into some rice and roasted vegetables, and there was as much water as she could possibly drink. While they were eating Neil gave Mollie some bamboo sticks and a pile of large, thick leaves.

"Here slave, cover these sticks with the leaves and then tie them with the rope, we have some building to do."

Mollie looked round and saw that the boys, or maybe just Neil, had built several more small structures and the island was looking more inhabited than it had done earlier that day, when she was being ... abused by Neil. They were obviously now building something else and she could already see a partial frame structure laying on the sand by the fire.

For an hour or so they sat, and while they ate, Neil and Mollie continued to create bamboo sticks covered with soft leaves. Mollie couldn't see what they would be used for but was sure that Neil had it in hand.

"Okay slut, give me your sticks."

Mollie watched as Neil created a frame based upon a rough drawing that he had made.

"Did slut sleep well?"

"Erm, yes Master she did." Mollie replied and could not believe how naturally she slipped into slave speak.

"Okay good, because tonight slut will again be tied for our pleasure."

Fuck, had she been building her own instrument of torture?

"Oh no please Master, no don't tie me again. Please, it's so scary there are all sorts of noises and creatures and ..."

"Shut up fucktoy. Sluts do as they are told. Come here."

Mollie stood and approached Neil.

"Give me your bikini."

Mollie hooked her fingers into the bikini bottoms and slipped then off. She handed them to Neil and stood before him naked, her pussy bare and shaved, looking sexier than she ever had before. Her tanned body was highlighted by the flames of the fire as they licked around the cooler night air. Mollie shivered as fear began to eat away at her again.

"Master, please don't hurt your slut again. As your slave she will be pleased to sleep with you in your sleeping bag and service your desires but do not leave her tied on the beach again, please."

"Hmmm slut begs so deliciously but she will do as I say and that's the end of it."

Mollie was now becoming more subservient by the second. She knew that she was totally under the power of Neil and Pete; they had reams of footage of her now and they also controlled access to her clothes, her food and her drink. But none the less Mollie could not escape the fact that she felt turned on by her situation.

"Sit here slave. Watch and wait."

The naked Mollie sat as ordered and watched while the bamboo frame was roped and nailed to four wooden posts which had been earlier sawed into shape by the boys and then secured into the sand at the water's edge, which was about four feet away from the fire. She could tell what was going to happen.

"Come here slut."

Mollie obeyed and walked over to Neil. Pete filmed every delicious move of her nude body. The bamboo sticks which had been covered were very thick, about 2 inches in diameter and so once the frame had been placed upon the wooden posts, making it parallel to the beach, the whole structure was quite sturdy, especially for someone of Mollie's delicate frame.

Mollie looked down and could see that the ocean tide was till coming in. It was clear that by the time Neil left, the frame would effectively be in the water and the fire would be consumed. This fact scared Mollie even more to know that she would be tied on a frame which was in the ocean, even though the water at that point would not be very deep. And it would be so cold Mollie was scared that if they did leave her in this manner she might even perish!

The frame itself was not designed for comfort and was clearly going to take some time to secure Mollie in the way that Neil wanted. Essentially the structure was a rectangle which catered for once again fastening Mollie's wrists and ankles via a rope tie to each corner. There were two more covered bamboo rods across the middle to stop Mollie's body from hanging down through middle of the frame. The hard, almost impossible bit was that the top of the frame was designed to stretch across Mollie's shoulders and upper back leaving her neck and head unsupported to hang free from the top of the frame. The poor girl-islander had not yet realised this.

"Sit in the middle of the frame slut," ordered Neil. Mollie tried one last pleading look to no avail. Once she was on the frame and in a sitting position, Neil took Mollie's ankles and fastened them to the corner. Mollie looked scared but could do nothing to stop them. She was then pushed backwards so that she fell onto the frame and her arms were taken out wide and tied in a manner similar to her wrists. It was then that the full horror of her position struck home.

"Noooooo, you can't leave me like this!"

Mollie screamed loudly as her head fell backwards over the top edge of the bamboo frame. Her neck immediately began to ache so how several hours in this position would make her feel was unimaginable. But they hadn't finished.

"Bring me the 'O' gag Pete."

Neil was handed a small shaped object with a ribbon tied off from either side. It was made from a circle of intertwined small twigs wrapped copiously with soft leaves. Under protest Mollie's mouth was opened and the gag positioned behind her teeth before being secured via the ribbons behind her head. The poor girl groaned and mewed, but try as she might Mollie could not break the gag by closing her mouth together. The small frame was almost solid.

"Go on then Pete, you first."

Pete handed the camera to Neil before flipping his erection out of his shorts. He positioned his groin at Mollie's head. The bound islander shook wildly but she was able to go nowhere. Pete started to masturbate. Mollie screwed her eyes shut. It took the horny guy next to no time at all before his shaft was shining and slick and he was ready to cum. Taking her head in one hand Pete positioned Mollie's mouth slightly to the side and in such a way that his cock pulsed once then twice before shooting jet after jet through the twig and leaf 'O' gag and deep into her throat.

"Fuck yeahhhhhhh!"

Mollie gagged and spluttered as he milked himself into her mouth.

"Shit bud that was so good."

Neil laughed before taking his own position. He had already started masturbating at the sight of what Pete was doing to Mollie, and now he too was almost ready to cum. He looked down and saw Mollie's, now open, pleading brown eyes and the rivulets of Pete's sperms caught on the 'O' gag and running down her face. She was trying to shake her head and stop cum from running up her nose. Then Pete groaned.

"Oh you fucking slut," he moaned at Mollie as his shaft twitched once then twice and he emptied his seed into her mouth, through the gag and down her throat. Unfortunately for poor Mollie the position of her head meant that globules of cum stayed around her mouth and stuck to her gums. The experience was horrible enough without this aspect too. He squeezed the last drop into the mouth of the bound Asian who started back at him through watery, glazed eyes.

"Woah man, look at her full of cum Pete. It's dripping down her face bud, she looks great."

Mollie's head shook slowly. The sperm tasted sweet and sour at the same time but mostly salty. It was not awful but her position made the experience almost unbearable.

She wanted to cry out 'Please, please let me go,' but she could make only unintelligible moans.

"So Pete let's get her ready for the night eh?"

Mollie's eyes opened wide -- what else were they going to do to her? Wasn't the position she was in enough for them?

Neil had briefly disappeared but returned quickly with a blanket. He opened it up and showed Mollie what they had done. The poor girl was nearly sick. Inside the blanket he had stitched the most vicious looking thorn branches Mollie had ever seen. Each branch was covered in pin sharp needles, some as long as 2 inches. Mollie struggled wildly, but, as always, to no avail.

"Here Pete take this."

The boys moved to either side of the bound Mollie and then opened the blanket out over her before lowering it down over her body.

"We don't want slut getting cold now, do we." Neil laughed sadistically.

Mollie screamed into the gag as she felt the thorns prick at her skin, and they pricked everywhere. She felt them on her breasts, she felt them scratching at her stomach, her thighs, her legs and her groin. Mollie could even feel thorns pricking away at the folds of her pussy. Fuck it was agony. Neil had thought this one through and so any intended discomfort he had in mind for his slave was being realized ten fold!