Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please ..." she muttered weakly as her groin involuntarily moved under the feel of the make shift dildo.

Mollie pulled against the ropes as Neil began to screw the cucumber round and round inside her body..

"Now then Mollie my little slut, it's time to play." He moved the cucumber around more quickly with one hand screwing poor Mollie hard, and with the other he rubbed and flicked at her clitoris.

"Is that feeling good?" Neil taunted.

"Nnngh!" Mollie was incoherent as she shook her head, certain she couldn't take anymore.

"Come on now Mollie, just relax..."

Mollie grunted as his fingertip stroked her now erect, blood filled clitoris.

"So moist, so fucking wet. You're enjoying this aren't you slut?" mocked Neil as he continued to rub his fingertip against Mollie's clit.

"Nnnhh... uuhh... uhh..."

The cucumber and Neil's attentions were driving her wild and Mollie knew she was going to cum quickly.

"Is that good?"

"Mmmh..."

His movement of both the vegetable and his fingers intensified and Mollie screwing her eyes shut, cried out with abandon as she climaxed. She was shuddering in the aftermath of her orgasm with the cucumber still deep inside her when Neil walked around the top of the bamboo rack and lifted her head by her hair. He looked down at her trembling body and he knew that she had more left inside her.

"You enjoyed that, like some more?"

Mollie gazed up at her captor, her body awash with the afterglow of her bondage induced ecstasy.

"Nnghh!"

Neil moved back to her thighs and pushed the cucumber even further inside Mollie. Now she really couldn't take any more and she jerked her arms and legs against the ropes that held her down in a frantic, but pointless, bid to evade what she could not avoid.

Neil watched her expression with interest for a few moments then he smiled and once again applied his efforts of stimulation to her clitoris and to the sensitive area just inside the hooded piece of flesh.

"Nnnhh ... noooooooohhhhhhhhhhh"

His stroking intensified and Mollie lasted for maybe a minute before her second orgasm shook her.

"Uuhh ... uuhh ... fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss."

This was the real one and Mollie raised her entire body upwards and off the rack as the shuddering climax raced through her. So intense and violent was her reaction that the supposed firm bamboo rack collapsed and Mollie's ecstasy was cut short as she fell into the ocean, the bamboo poles still tied to her wrists and ankles.

Neil broke into fits of laughter as he hauled the humiliated and exhausted Mollie back onto the beach.

It was now time to prepare for Pete's appearance.

Chapter 6 – The Island Day 4

Pete had not really slept since returning Mollie to the rack. She was constantly on his mind and he knew in his heart that he shouldn't have used her during the night and he certainly shouldn't have returned her to her bondage, he should just have kept her in his room and saved her from Neil's predatory domination. Still, he would put that right now. He had all of the film and photographs and without them Neil's hold over Mollie was reduced to physical power and he could help in that department too.

Neil, dressed and made his way towards the ocean. He was smiling both inside and out because today was the day that he would save Mollie and she would like him for it he was sure. He made his way towards the small, shallow pool near to the hut and splashed himself with water before making his way down to the main beach.

As he got nearer to the small camp and the place where Mollie had been racked he couldn't see anything. No sign of Neil or Mollie, what the fuck was going on. Pete began to get nervous, where were they? He reached the spot where the bamboo frame had been and saw the ruins of it floating around the frame's legs that still held tight in the ocean bed.

"Shit, Mollie ..." where was she, where was Neil ... what had he done? Pete moved onto the sand and saw the remains of the broken frame and his mind went into overdrive thinking about what Neil might have done to his lovely Mollie.

"Neil, you bastard, where are you?" He yelled in an attempt to entice his co-islander out of hiding. One thing was for sure, he hadn't left Potoma so they both had to be around somewhere. Pete wandered off past the camp area and out towards the lagoon pond with the waterfall. Thinking about that reminded him of Mollie showering on that first day, before any of this had happened, and it made him feel sick when he thought of what they had done with her since. He had to find them otherwise who knows where Neil would stop.

******

"Come on slut," Neil was pulling Mollie by his belt. He had punctured a new hole in the leather so that he could fasten it tightly around Mollie's throat like a makeshift collar which left him about 18 inches of belt to pull her with. Her elbows had been secured agonizingly positioned up her back and tied with rope at the wrist. The rope had then been fastened to the collar which meant that Mollie's wrists were being held in place at a point between her shoulder blades, by virtue of the fact that she was pulling against her own collar. Ingeniously wicked such that the poor girl had to force her own arms high up her back or face pulling the 'collar' tighter around her own throat.

"Quickly bitch," he had her naked still and, after stuffing a pair of her panties into her mouth, he had taped it shut. He needed to do this as he was sitting just a few yards from Pete's hut, waiting for him to leave. As soon as Pete made his exit Neil dragged the distraught Mollie behind him and into the hut. Once inside he needed to concentrate so he rope tied Mollie's ankles together and left her in an exhausted heap on the floor. Mollie was back in the place where Neil had used her earlier and her ordeal had left Mollie so exhausted that even if her ankles had been left untied, she did not have the energy to attempt escape.

"Stay there slut, and let me concentrate." Neil had found a memory stick lying on Pete's PC desk and was already copying video and photos of Mollie onto it. He knew that if Pete was 'against him' he would need this to retain his hold over Mollie. It still didn't answer the question however about what he was going to do about Pete's obvious change of heart.

******

"Pete, come up here."

Pete turned quickly to face the voice and looking up he saw Neil standing on top of the short incline leading to his hut. Pete had been looking for them for what seemed like ages and he was soaked through with the sweat of his labours.

"Fuck Neil, what're you doing? Where's Mollie?"


- Sorry for the delay since the last chapter, I will try to write more quickly and take into account the views and feedback from my readers. I hope you are continuing to enjoy the story.

12