Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil slapped Mollie's leg once, sharply, forcing her to lift it so he could gain more ready access, before doing the same with her other leg.

"Mmmm lovely little pussy my slut," Neil ogled the split flesh between her thighs.

"Look at me Moll," Pete wanted to give the girl something to hang onto and Mollie stared back at him making eye contact and revealing her torment and pain more than ever to Pete.

The bound female islander felt Neil's hand between her legs, touching her. She realized how incredibly wet she had become again. His fingers opened her lips, exploring her, penetrating her. She moaned under the gag as his fingers slid freely into her, in and out, violating her yet again. She was intensely aware of everything... the hard wooden table pressing the chains against her breasts, his fingers stretching her and the intense desire to help her etched into Pete's face.

She heard Neil pulling down his shorts, the rustle of material falling to the dusty floor, and then she felt the engorged head of his cock pressed against her. She felt it sliding up and down her wet slit, rubbing her swollen lips, rubbing over her clit. She moaned again, wanting to scream, to tell him to stop.

"I'm gonna so fuck you Mollie, oh yeah, so fucking hard slut!"

Mollie felt him press the head of his cock against her, then into her. She felt his shaft entering, filling. He pushed in, and then slid out, then in again. With each thrust his cock moved deeper. Mollie was being fucked, Neil's cock moving like a piston, in and out of her wet cunt. The Asian student was moaning continuously, and banging her head against the wooden table as Neil's thrusts threw her around like a rag doll.

"Hang on Moll, hang on please," Pete said trying to give her something to focus on.

Neil pounded into Mollie, without a word, faster and faster. She felt his cock swelling, throbbing, starting to jerk, and then she felt the hot wetness of his cum spurting into her and she arched upwards as much as she could and joined him in an intense climax.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Moll, oh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Mollie's sounds of ecstasy were drowned out under the tape gag and into the panties.

The bastard had cum inside her again! Mollie felt tears welling in her eyes, tears of helplessness.

He spoke to her, as casually as if he were talking about the weather. "You're tighter than anyone I've ever had before; even after all we have done to you."

Pete felt Neil's use of the word 'we' like a knife through his heart reminding him of how involved he had been in the violation of Mollie.

Mollie felt Neil pull his cock from her, felt his warm semen dribbling down her leg. He pulled her to her feet, and then pushed her down onto her knees, jerking her neck against the rope once more. The chain leash hung down the middle of her body stopping just short of touching the ground.

Neil reached down and ripped away her gag, tearing at her lips, before pulling the sodden panties out of her mouth. Mollie coughed and spluttered gagging as if she was about to vomit. Neil gripped her hair and turned her face towards his groin, not roughly... more like he was guiding her. She felt his cock, soft and sticky, brush across her torn lips.

"Clean me," he said.

He held her head in place until she took him into her mouth.

Mollie began to suck on him tasting her juices mixed with his cum. As she sucked, he gave her words of encouragement, telling her how sexy she was, how beautiful she looked. She felt his cock growing harder as she sucked him.

"Clean it all," he said, "lick the base and my balls too."

With her hands still bound above her head, Mollie found it difficult to reach all of the wet, sticky places on his cock. She felt it brushing against her face, leaving a wet trail. She found herself strangely aroused as he got harder. Her world narrowed as she focused entirely on the taste and feel of his cock, and the sticky wetness running free between her own legs.

Then she was pulled free. He seemed to be satisfied with the job she had done.

"Okay slut good, well done. You both need a rest now before I decide what to do with you next."

Pete had been looking away as Mollie sucked Neil clean. But now he stared intently at their captor.

"I'm gonna hurt you for this you bastard," he spat at Neil.

"Well loser, you're gonna have to ..."

Pete did a double take. First Neil was there then he was not.

"Fuck Moll, now's our chance!"

Mollie turned and stared, with Pete, at the prostrate body of Neil laying unconscious on the floor. He had slipped on something and banged his head on the table corner. Pete could see that he was still breathing but Neil was out cold for sure.

How long did they have before he came round?

******

Thank you for reading chapter 6. I have had great feedback so far so please keep it coming. The story has reach a junction and could now take several directions. What would you like to read about?

12