Shipwrecked with Mom and Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,654 Followers

Ben couldn't believe how good this felt! He'd only had one other blowjob in his life and it was nothing like this. He groaned in pleasure as his cock head slid into her throat.

Ben was loosing his mind. This older woman knew what she was doing and seemed to be enjoying this almost as much as he was! Ben bucked his hips into her mouth and Esther kept pace with him. He wasn't going to last much longer and told her so. She pulled her lips off of his cock just long enough to tell him to cum in her mouth. Within seconds he was erupting in her mouth and she was swallowing all of it. Not one drop escaped her talented mouth.

After Ben had cum, Esther gave him one last powerful suck and then pushed him back onto the sand.

"Esther...God..."

Esther locked eyes with him. "Delicious, baby....but I'm not done...You ain't done yet..." She leaned forward, clamping her mouth onto his semi hard cock again. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him like a vacuum; hoping to get him hard enough again. She needed a good hard fuck tonight and she was going to get it.

Ben's cock came back to life, and after another minute of her oral expertise, he was hard enough to ride. Esther hiked up her skirt, crawled up his body and straddled Ben. She reached back, grabbing his cock, aiming it at her entrance, and lowered herself onto him slowly until he was all the way inside her pussy. Then she started to fuck him like she meant it. Ben was a virgin no longer.

Esther was bucking wildly on his cock. They way she rolled her hips and grinded onto him was getting Ben to the boiling point again. He grabbed Esther's shoulders and pulled her closer. Her heavy breasts hanging against his face, he took one of her nipples into his mouth again. This put Esther over the edge and she muffled a screamed as her body shook in a powerful orgasm. Ben pumped his second load of semen of the night into Esther; this time deep within her pussy. She collapsed on top of him.

They lay together in the moonlit beach for some time, listening to the waves lap at the beach. "Ben you're an amazing lover. Promise me I'll have you again before we're rescued?"

"You bet!" Ben responded enthusiastically.

"Have you ever been with a black girl?"

"No...you're...I mean...I've never been with any girl,"

"Oh shit!" she said lifting up her head. "I took your virginity!"

"Yeah, I guess you did,"

"I'm sorry...I know you didn't want a washed up old..."

"Shhh," Ben said, pulling her down and kissing Esther on those full, soft, amazing lips. She kissed him back hard, moaning against him. "I'm glad I lost it to you."

"I wish I would have known you liked big black girls sooner," she giggled.

As they got dressed and shared another passionate kiss under the moon, neither of them saw Ben's mother crouching there, watching them. She quietly crept back to camp and pretended to be asleep before they arrived.

Ben's parents had been married for twenty-five years. Their marriage was far from perfect and they hadn't been intimate in years. This cruise was supposed to be a last effort to put a spark back in the marriage. His mother's boob job was all for him. She supposed that none of that mattered anymore as she lay there quietly crying, trying to get the thought of her son and her maid rutting like wild animals on the beach. That was supposed to be her fate this trip, with her husband.

Becky, Ben's mom, had been a very sexual woman until recently. Ten years ago she had some medical problems that made it impossible for her to have vaginal sex. With the help of her husband she had learned to love and enjoy anal sex more than she had ever enjoyed "normal" sex. She was a rare woman who was able to orgasm from anal sex. With her husband gone, perhaps forever, she was afraid that she would never be able to have that again. Didn't most men think that was dirty?

Even worse, she had just witnessed her son having sex with Esther, their maid! The whole world was crazy. On top of that they hadn't been rescued yet. How long would they be trapped on this island together? Forever?

Ben and Esther snuck back to camp moments later. Becky could hear them getting settled. She listened to them and finally fell asleep again.

Becky was awakened in the middle of the night by a noise. It sounded like a shriek. She rolled over not seeing the other two castaways anywhere. Were they okay? They couldn't be at it again? She had to put a stop to this. Esther was more than twice her son's age. It just wasn't right. She jumped up and made her way into the jungle.

She could still hear, what sounded like, muffled screams, as she made her way through the jungle. There was no mistaking it now, as she got closer. She could hear grunting. It was the sound of two adults fucking. Becky was furious! She didn't know if she was angrier because it wasn't her, or because it was Esther and her son? The sounds were getting louder and louder as Becky approached a clearing. She could hear the wet, sloppy sounds of sex and grunting. She couldn't take it anymore.

She came to a clearing in the jungle that she had never been to before. There, out in the open under the bright full moon, was her naked son fucking Esther. She was on her hands and knees and he was fucking her furiously from behind. They were both grunting as he slammed into her wide ass from behind. Esther's massive tits were swinging wildly underneath her and she was bucking her thick hips back to meet Ben's thrusts. Ben had hold of her fat hips as he fucked her hard from behind.

"I love it, Ben!" she called out to him. "Fuck! God that feels good...Ung!"

Ben reached around, grabbing onto one giant boob in each hand as he continued to fuck Esther hard. Becky could hear his cock thrusting in and out of her with wet slapping sounds. Esther froze for a second and started to shake as she screamed out in orgasm. Ben continued to pound into her for a few minutes afterward.

He then pulled his impressive cock out of Esther and sat back onto the ground. "That was great," He told her. "But I think you're too wet to make me cum."

"I think I have a solution," she said.

Esther turned around to face Ben, and crawled over to him. Plunging her head into his lap, she wrapped her full lips around his cock again, sucking him deep into her mouth. She worked her lips all the way down to the base of his cock and then all the way back up to the tip, licking the underside of his shaft as she did. Ben pulled back from her until his cock slipped out of Esther's wet mouth. He shot his load all over her face. Rope after rope, of semen, splattered across her dark face, until it was coated with it. It was dripping down her cheeks and onto the jungle floor.

Becky cleared her throat and stepped into the clearing. "I saw the whole thing!" She yelled. "I saw your little display down on the beach too! Esther, how could you? He's my son!...and Ben? What the fuck is wrong with you two!?"

Nobody moved after the accusation. They, all three, stared at each other. Ben tried to conceal his cock but his hands were too small. Esther had the same problem with her boobs. She could have used six pairs of hands! But there was really no hiding what they had been doing and it was way too late to hide anything now. She started to wipe the cum off of her face with the back of her hand.

"Are we going to be trapped here forever?" Becky asked out loud. "Have we been reduced to animals? Is this what happens to people like us? Is everything lost?" Becky broke down and started to sob.

Esther and Ben, both got up and walked over to her, both taking an arm and all three of them walked back to their campsite. No one said a word and they all slept on different sides of the camp that night. Ben had never felt so ashamed in his life.

The next day they went about their business without a word to each other. Not even Ben or Esther talked to each other. Ben went about catching more fish, his mother went about getting more water and finding more coconuts and nuts and Esther worked on their shelter.

As the days passed, the silence lifted, and they started to talk to each other again. Nobody bought up the sexual transgressions and Ben and Esther kept their distance from each other. Ben had found some secluded places deep into the jungle where he could masturbate two or three times a day in privacy. He was able to control himself. He felt good about the situation again.

The island life was good for Ben's body. He had lost all of his extra fat and was starting to become muscular from all the protein and hard work. Both his mother and Esther were taking notice. The attention was not lost on Ben either. The bad thing was that the island life was taking a toll on what little clothes they had. Ben was wearing holes in his shorts and t-shirt. He went around a lot with out his t-shirt on. Esther's skirt was holding up well but her top was not. She had used the fabric from Becky's sleeves to hold it together but on more than one occasion her breasts had broken free, much to Ben's delight! She was the sole object of his masturbation fantasies now. It seemed that with each day Ben's mother's shirt was becoming more transparent and smaller as well.

It was now going on three weeks since Ben's mother had caught them fucking and Ben was starting to have a hard time with their situation again. He had to go masturbate more and more each day and found himself getting hard at inappropriate times. His mother knew what her son was up to, when he went out into the jungle, but didn't know how to help him. She thought about giving her blessing for him and Esther rut again, as long as it was out of her view and hearing range. She was going to have a talk with him the next day. After all what if they never got rescued?

Ben was having more serious issues now, though. One day by the stream, out side of the camp, he had seen his mother washing her clothes. She was completely naked. It was the first time he had seen her completely naked. Her fake boobs were gigantic! He had only seen tits like that on porn films. His mother actually resembled one as she washed her shirt and pants in the little stream.

Ben was shocked as his mother went down on her hands and knees beside the stream and reached around and inserted a finger in her asshole! His mother then inserted a second and a third finger and started moaning as she finger fucked her anus. Within minutes, she threw her head back as she grunted and moaned in orgasm with her fingers still deep in her rectum. Ben retreated back into the jungle. He wondered if Esther ever masturbated. Now, he was sure that she must.

Since that day his masturbation sessions had been more intense. His mother was the star of many of his sexual dreams and thoughts. Not only did his mother masturbate but also she liked anal sex? Esther still had a place in his wet dreams too, though. The way her giant mounds strained against her top was starting to drive him nuts again. They hadn't been together since the night his mother caught them. He wondered if Esther was as horny as he was. Masturbation wasn't enough any more. He needed to have sex.

The rainy season was starting and the nights were getting colder. Ben figured it was the rainy season, because, well it rained almost every night. Luckily they had build up a pretty good shelter under some of the bigger trees and stayed mostly dry. The three castaways started to huddle up at night again, to keep warm. Ben would sleep with his crotch away from the ladies, placing a couple of life vests between them, and that was working out pretty well for him.

The next day was by far the worst storm they had endured. The rain and wind were intense and would not let up. They were stuck in the camp all day. When night came the ground was still damp and the temperature had really dipped. The three castaways slept together in a tight bundle. There was no other way to keep warm. The matches had long since been used up and they had no way to make fire.

Ben had many amazing dreams that night. He dreamed that his mother had offered her ass to him and he couldn't refuse her. He dreamed that he was sliding his cock up and down the crack of her ass. He dreamed that Esther had covered his dick with her saliva so that he would have some lubricant for his mother. He dreamed that Esther grabbed his cock and......

Ben woke up with a start! He had been sleeping right next to his mother who had her back to him and in turn Esther had her back to Becky. Ben's cock had escaped his tattered shorts, and was pressed tight against his mother ass, resting right in her anal crevice. Ben's right hand was squeezing one of his mother's huge fake boobs. He had never touched them before, or any fake boob for that matter.

The feeling was incredible. It was still fairly soft and pliable, but much firmer than Esther's large heavy breasts. He was enthralled now more than ever with her giant boobs. His pent up sexual frustration from the day was more than he could take. He was over the edge. He knew what he was about to do was wrong but he was a grown man on a desert island with two women and no rescue in sight. He was crazy with lust, god help him.

He was going to have is mother's ass tonight right here and right now and nothing was going to stop him. He quietly pulled off his shorts. The cool night air didn't bother him now at all. His mother's shorts had ripped earlier today and her attempt at fixing them had failed miserably. She had made a skirt out of her sweater and that was what she was sleeping in tonight and why his cock had made contact with her ass.

He checked his mother's breathing. She was still asleep and breathing steadily. Ben spit into his hand. He slid closer to his mother and carefully started to circle his index finger around her anus. He didn't want to wake her just yet.

He slowly pushed it into her, up to the second knuckle. She moaned in her sleep and pushed her ass back towards him. He let his finger settle there for a moment, and then he pushed his finger in all the way. She wasn't as tight as he had expected. Maybe she had anal sex a lot more than he thought? Her breath quickened a little but she didn't wake up. She was pushing her ass back harder now.

Next Ben pulled that finger almost all the way out, spitting into his hand again and inserted a second finger slowly like the first one, working them gently until he had both of them all the way in. Ben was rock hard, this was hot as fuck! He had two fingers in his mother's ass. Again her breath quickened and he thought he heard a moan but she didn't awaken. She was bucking her hips back towards him rhythmically.

Ben was now ready to go for broke. He spit into his hand once more and made sure his cock was covered with saliva. It was dripping off his cock and onto the blanket. He slowly pulled his fingers out, and he pushed his cock head at the opening of her rectum. He started to push in just a little. The head of his cock broke the ring of her anus and entered, half an inch. He paused there to see her reaction. Her breathing quickened but she was still asleep!

Becky was having the most wonderful dream. Her husband was finally interested in her again. He was playing with her wonderful, new breasts. He was squeezing them and couldn't take his hands off of her. Then he told her to bend over. He was going to fuck her in the ass just the way she liked it; hard and fast! She moaned as he started to play with her ass with his fingers. She loved that. Then he had two fingers inside her ass. She dreamed that her husband had started to slide his cock into her asshole!

Ben started to push more of his cock into his mother's anus. He had half of his cock in her. He pulled out just a little bit and then started to slide it in more. He continued these slow deliberate movements until he had his entire cock deep in his mother's ass.

Becky woke up to the sensation of a cock sliding into her ass! "Oh fuck I need that! Get it all the way in...fuck!" she yelled. She turned a little, so that she was more on her knees and her ass was raised in the air.

Ben, not being one to disobey his mother, obliged and pushed his cock all the way into her ass. He mother grunted in approval and Ben started to fuck her.

"Wait..." Becky, croaked breathlessly as she got fully onto her hands and knees giving her lover better access to her ass. "Oh! Fuck me! Uh...Fuck me!" she screamed as Ben drove into her again and again.

Esther woke up and rolled out of the way. She stood up for a better view. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ben was fucking Becky, his own mother, in the ass right in front of her!

Esther had been having almost as hard a time as Ben as of late. She had actually been planning on seducing her young, white lover again the next day if she got a chance. She was so fucking horny. She had a finger in her pussy as she watched the scene in front of her.

"Fuck, mom!" Ben cried out. The pleasure was too intense. Her ass was so tight around his cock.

Becky was still foggy from her sleep and only when she heard Ben's voice yell how good it felt, did she realize that he was the one fucking her. He was the only one that could be fucking her.

It was too late to stop it though. She was so close to cumming. She didn't care. This was the best ass fuck she had ever had, and she wasn't going to let him stop. "Keep fucking me harder baby. I needed you so bad ever since I saw you and Esther going at it on the beach. Fuck me hard Ben, and make me cum!" She yelled.

Ben was thrusting his cock to the hilt in his mom's ass. His cock would almost pop out of her anus, before he would drive deep inside her again. Becky grunted Ben's name loudly every time he rammed his cock back inside her. She was bucking her hips back to meet every thrust of his cock. "Keep fucking me baby! Make me cum!" She squealed.

Ben was driving into her like a jackhammer, fast and hard. His mother screamed as she came! "Oh God!" Her whole body quivered and she collapsed forward onto her enormous boobs. Her arms were spread out on her sides, and her cheek was against the ground. "Oh god, I can't move. Fuck!" She just lay, sprawled there, whimpering in ecstasy.

Ben still hadn't cum and his cock was throbbing.

Becky rolled over onto her back at last, leaving two craters in the sand where her massive tits had been.

Ben's cock pulsed menacingly and he looked about crazily. Fucking his mother in the ass had been amazing but he needed to cum! His erection was painful. "I need to cum," he croaked, nearly blind with lust.

"Ben. Over here!" Esther lay back on the ground and motioned him over. She was offering to have him fuck her, but her position on the ground was all wrong and Ben stumbled over to her facing the wrong way. He collapsed in the sand at her head, straddling her face, with his cock pointing down at her giant boobs.

Esther immediately sucked one of his full balls into her mouth, as she wrapped her big, floppy tits around his cock, stroking it with them. She sucked first one ball and then the other into her mouth as she moved her tits up and down his cock. Ben was way over the edge and came within a few seconds of this. "Uhhhnnn...."

Esther could feel his balls pulsate against her lips as he shot his load between her boobs. Cum pooled in the valley between her tits and onto her soft plump belly. Ben rolled off of her, finally spent and looked back at Esther.

She was scooping his cum off her stomach with her fingers and sucking it into her mouth. She kept working on it until she had eaten all of his sperm. "Can't waste the protein," she said laughing.

Ben looked over at his mother and she was lying there smiling at him. "Baby... that was so hot. I'm sorry I reacted that way to you and Esther when we first got here. I forgot that you are a man now, with needs. We all have needs. We need to do what ever it takes to survive, even if that means doing each other."

sethp
sethp
3,654 Followers