Shipwrecked with Mom and Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

The next day, Esther and Becky took turns taking care of Ben. Esther gave him a good morning blow job, his mother gave him her ass at noon and Esther fucked him in the ocean after dinner. They slept together, with Ben in the middle. Neither lady got jealous of each other. They both knew that Ben loved them equally and had more than enough cock to satisfy them both. The weeks turned into months, and Esther woke them early one morning. "We need to talk."

Ben and his mother sat up.

"What is it," Ben said. Esther had been distant the past few days and hadn't been her usual lusty self.

"I've been keeping something from you both. I wanted to be sure, before I shared it with you."

"Are you sick," Becky asked, alarmed.

"Yeah, I was this morning," she replied.

"Maybe we shouldn't have eaten that eel?" Ben replied.

"It wasn't THAT eel and I've been sick every morning,"

"Oh my God!" Ben's mother gasped.

Ben still didn't get it.

"I'm pregnant," she said softly, looking over at Ben. "I guess you can still get pregnant at forty two."

"We'll take care of you," Becky said, meaning it.

"I'll take care of you," Ben corrected. "I'll marry you."

Before Esther could respond, there was a loud flapping noise that drowned out their conversation. It was a helicopter.

Becky and Esther grabbed blankets, wrapping themselves in them. Ben still had his shorts on. He jumped up, waving at it. It circled back towards them, having seen them. They were rescued.

The end --Part One.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers