Shipwrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigo21
Indigo21
21 Followers

Instinctively she began to trail her hands over her arms and legs, smoothing away the kinks. Her fingers glided up over her hips and stomach to the tops of her breasts, avoiding the sensitive nipples hard from arousal. She moved lower again and stroked her inner thighs, and back up to her arms, repeating the path she had taken before over and over.

As she lost herself in her fantasy her breathing became more shallow and quick. She arched her back when she finally brushed her fingers over the pink crowns of her breasts, a moan of pleasure escaping her lips. She left one hand to massage her chest and let the other one trail down between her legs to tease her swollen flesh. Small moans echoed through out the bathroom as she brushed her fingers over her clit. Bringing herself closer to the edge with each caress.

This was how Mark found her. Not only had she left the bedroom door open, but the bathroom door was open a crack too. He had come into the bedroom to put her duffle bag there and check up on her. He couldn't see her, only hear her soft little moans and gasps of pleasure. Quietly he moved to the door of the bathroom and peered through the opening. What he saw made him instantly hard.

Her head was tilted back on the edge of the tub. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open just enough that he could see her pink tongue skim over her lips. He could see her hard nipples and the top of her breasts dipping below the surface of the turbulent water. One hand was pinching and pulling on her nipples at random. The other hand was buried under the water.

Her moaning became louder, her breathing heavier as she got closer to coming. He watched her body stiffen for a moment before she went wild. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. She made little whimpering sounds as she started to come back down, her hands becoming gentle and soothing over her body. But it was what she said that nearly sent him over the edge.

Her eyes were still closed. She hadn't opened them once since he started to watch her. He knew she didn't know he was there, but after a long moan she whispered to him.

"Hmm Mark, I want your hands on me so much." And with that she brought her hands up to cover her face. Oh my god!!! There is a woman whom I've just met masturbating in my bathtub. Thinking of me! Oh god. She can't find out I was watching her.

Mark grabbed her duffel bag off of the bed and rushed out the door. He went back to the front door and made a point of making lots of noise as he opened and shut it again. The dogs jumped up and yipped at him in joy of his return. When he headed back towards the bedroom he called out to her.

"Arianna?" No answer. He walked into the room; he saw that the door to the bath was still open. Jeeze I hope she didn't slip on the tile getting out of the tub. "Arianna? Are you ok?"

"Ah yeah." Her voice was shaky and quiet. "Umm Mark? I think I need some help here. Could you come in here?"

Oh this is so not good, he thought. He cautiously opened the bathroom door and stuck his head in, trying to keep his eyes averted from her. Unfortunately his eyes had other ideas.

"Ah yeah? What did you need?" there she was, her chest plastered to the side of the tub facing him, her arms crossed and resting on the edge of the tub. Her skin was still flushed from her recent orgasm and her eyes cloudy with passion.

"In my haste to get in here I left my towels in the bedroom. I'd hate to dirty more. Could you bring them to me? Please?" her voice was husky and quiet, her eyes never left his as she asked for his help.

Without a word Mark left the room for a few minutes. When he returned he walked over to the tub, holding the towels like a shield. As he got closer he could see the cleft of her bottom through the now still water. The satin skin of her back was damp and glistened, her shoulder length hair spread over it. He felt his jeans getting tighter with every breath.

"So what's left of my boat?" she asked as she took a towel from him and started to stand up. She kept the towel in front of her, barely covering herself as she stepped out. Mark just stood there watching her. Speechless.

"Mark? What's wrong?" Arianna watched his face as she spoke. He looks like he's going to pass out or something. I don't get what his problem is; it's nothing he hasn't seen before right? Maybe that's why... tension edged up her spine as she waited for him to answer. Her patience left her when he skimmed his eyes from her chest and focused on her forehead. "If the site of my body disgusts you so much I'll meet you in the kitchen in a few minutes once I've covered everything." Her voice was hard and icy in contrast to the fire that had leapt into her eyes. She quickly wrapped the towel around herself and made a grab for the other one.

When she pulled it away what she saw shocked her out of her temper. He's hard, he's so big...oh don't blush. That's so childish. But blush she did, from her head to toes. Embarrassed she tried to walk by him. His hand shot out and caught her arm. She started to try to break free but he quelled that by lifting her up to meet his eyes. He was annoyed to say the least.

"Don't ever let me hear you say things like that about yourself again." His voice was soft but very firm. Her eyes widened and her body quivered at the tone. Before she could say anything he gently set her down and walked out of the room, leaving her there to stare at the tiling, mouth open like a fish.

Mark went into the kitchen after he left her. He began pacing to work off some of the raw energy that was coursing through him. He turned what he had just learned over and over in his mind. She thinks she disgusts me, yet she wants me. Why would she think that? She has a beautiful body...

And suddenly the light dawned. He remembered the wounded look she had on her face when she was putting on his shirt. How she had hastily buttoned up the last few buttons to hide herself, her reluctance to let him help her. Oh little one, what did he do to you? Didn't he tell you how wonderful you are? Mark looked around the kitchen as he accessed these new possibilities. Everything started to make sense now. Her shyness, the way her body reacted to his touch the whole while her mind fought against enjoying it too much.

A plan began to form in his mind. He glanced at the clock and noticed that it was almost time to make dinner. He had some salmon steaks that a friend had given him. It just needed the perfect bottle of wine and some fresh veggies to go with it. He started to get everything he would need to make his plan work.

An hour later Arianna finally left the refuge of the bedroom and Mark had just about finished all the preparations. He had pulled the coffee table closer to the fireplace and set it as if it were a table in an elegant restaurant. Candles burned around the room and added to the glow of the fire. A glass of pale wine was sitting on the table beside one of the settings. A wild flower was on the plate.

Arianna walked to the table and picked up the delicate flower. Touching its soft petals to her nose and inhaling the sweet scent. A sensual smile graced her lips as she brushed the petals across them before setting the flower down to pick up her wine. Her mouth watered as the bouquet hit her. She murmured in pleasure before taking a sip of the liquid gold.

Mark saw every move she made from the kitchen. She was dressed in jeans and a ribbed turtleneck sweater. He was sure her goal had been to cover as much of herself as possible but the clothing was a perfect fit and only served to enhance her curves. He was amazed in how much enjoyment she took in the small flower. Mark also saw that her confidence had returned. She wasn't shy when she didn't know she was being watched. He realized that she would probably be a very vivacious person once she got to know him better.

Mark turned to go back into the kitchen as she reached for her wine glass. Let her relax a bit. She'll come to me when she's ready. I hope... It didn't take long to get his wish. But when he snuck a sideways look at her instead of seeing a relaxed, sensual woman she was tense. She was gnawing on her lower lip again too. She looked embarrassed to be there. She set her glass down on the counter before sticking her hands in her back pockets.

"Mark..." she didn't know what to say. "I uh... I just..." she stopped before she made things worse and looked down at her bare feet. Nothing I say is going to make up for what I said or how I acted...but I have to say something... just what? I should apologize. Yeah that's it. So lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Mark put down the knife he'd been using, or hear him come over to stand in front of her. When she saw his feet in front of hers she looked up at him quickly before looking away again.

"Give me your hands." He said quietly. She didn't hesitate, just placed them in his. "What are you feeling right now?" her answer was so quiet he couldn't hear her. "Look at me..." she slowly craned her neck to look up at him. He sighed. "You being down there and me being up here isn't gonna work"

Mark slid his hands down over her wrists, over her elbows to circle around her waste. As if she were a feather he picked her up and sat her on the edge of the counter. "That's much better. I only have to lean down a little now to hear you. But you might want to speak louder just in case." He said with a smile.

Mark's hands were on either side of her on the counter. Arianna could only stare at his chest. Afraid to look into his eyes again, afraid not to. Wanting to touch him, afraid to let herself.

"What is going through your mind right now? What demons are you fighting?" he asked. "Look at me, please."

Arianna looked up to him, when she saw the look of concern, of genuine caring she didn't hesitate to tell him everything. "Six months ago my world fell apart and I've been trying to pick up the pieces ever since. But the more I pick up, the more fall back down. Six months ago I thought I had everything. I had a man whom I loved with all my heart and would have died for. Six months ago that man who I thought I knew inside and out became someone different."

She didn't cry, but her eyes looked like wet glass. "A few weeks ago I couldn't take the abuse. I couldn't suffer through the beatings anymore. So I borrowed some money from my father and bought that boat so I could just drift away and let my problems go to the wind." She took a cleansing breath before she finished. She looked deep into his eyes. There were many things there, sadness, anger, compaction but no pity. She couldn't help but smile. "And then I woke up this morning in the arms of a stranger and for the first time in a long time I felt complete peace with everything. I wasn't scared I would slip up and get punished."

Mark's hands were balled into fists on the counter. He felt her anguish over what had happened deep in his heart, it cut him like no knife ever could. When he could finally relax his hands he brought one up to tuck her hair behind her ear before letting settle against her cheek. He watched her nuzzle against it before turning to place her lips against the flesh at the base of his thumb.

His voice was thick when he finally spoke, "He didn't know what he had. Is he looking for you?"

"I don't know... I'm too scared to get in contact with any of my friends. They might tell him where I am...I think he might kill me because I defied him and left." Her face turned white at the thought.

He realized right then and there that he would protect her at all costs. Some force of nature had given her into his care and he meant to live up to it. "You don't have to be scared any more... Will you do something for me?"

"I can try? What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Tell me his name and where he is?" the tone of his voice told Ariane that he wouldn't accept no for an answer on this. So she gave him the details he had asked for.

"Why? What can you possibly do to stop him?" she asked.

"I can sick my dogs on him." He smiled at her when she burst into laughter. "They don't look like it but they are vicious man eating killers. I just have to give the word." Before he could finish she had thrown her arms around his neck, holding him close to her.

"Oh Mark..." He could hear the smile in her voice; her body was utterly relaxed against him. "Thanks for cheering me up. I'm really sorry I over reacted in the bathroom. And I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable too." She pulled back a little so she could see his face.

"Don't worry about it, besides I wasn't embarrassed at all."

She looked at him with mischief in her eyes; her voice became very coy. "Hmm Mark I didn't think you were embarrassed. I was referring to the fit of your jeans." She winked at him.

He groaned. "Speaking of the fit of my jeans..." he muttered before pulling away from her to finish the dinner preparations. "If we don't eat soon they're gonna fall off me and wouldn't that be a site."

"I think that's something I'd like to see." Mark's head shot up. Arianna was still on the counter, casually sipping at her wine.

"You're a little hell cat aren't you..." he commented.

"No...I'm just honest." She gave him an innocent smile before licking her lips and taking another sip of wine."

"Hmm interesting." Was all he could say to that. As he finished the veggies and started to assemble everything for the table he told her about the condition of her boat. When he had finally found it the coast guard was already on top of everything. Since he knew one of them they had let him grab what she had asked for before towing the boat to a marina for minor repairs.

"As it turns out your boat just drifted for the rest of the night before the coast guard found it. You have a cell number on your registry so they haven't contacted anyone yet." He finished as they sat down on pillows at the coffee table for dinner. "You probably don't remember getting to land because the temp of the water is below 60 right now."

She nodded in agreement while she ate. A companionable silence filled the room as they ate the succulent fish. It was Arianna who finally broke it with her thanks to Mark for all his help.

"If I hadn't been so preoccupied I would have listened to the forecast and known that there was a storm front coming in." "Ah but then we never would have met. And that would be a shame." She was just taking a sip of wine when he decided to broach the subject of her bathroom romp. "So, did the jets in the Jacuzzi help to loosen you up a little?"

She choked on her wine. Obviously remembering what she had been doing during her bath. When she was under control and could speak without coughing she couldn't look at him. Her face was crimson.

"The wine go down the wrong pipe?" Asked Mark with mock concern.

"Ah, yeah. Something like that," she took another sip before answering. "Yeah it got most of it out. My feet are still a little stiff, so is this one spot just beside my left shoulder blade. But that's from a car accident a few years ago. It comes and goes."

"Hmm that's not good... how bout I give you a rubdown after dinner. Get the last of it?" he asked innocently. He watched her body tremble as she licked her lips with anticipation. Her eyes began to cloud and her lashes lower at the prospect of him touching her the way she had fantasized. Her breathing deepened as if she was inhaling some exotic scent. He heard a hum in the back of her throat, purring. When she slowly opened her eyes she looked at him. He felt like she was looking into his soul, her eyes had turned smokey blue, her lips glistened in the candle light with wine.

"Hmmm Mark, Mark... I have a better idea." Arianna left her perch on the pillows and crawled on all fours to his side, never taking her eyes off his. She knelt in front of him, her hand reaching back to stroke his hair at the nape of his neck. She brought her mouth close to his, he could feel her breath caressing his lips, smell the light flavouring of wine and spices. "Take of your clothes and lie down in front of the fireplace... I'll be back." She said while tracing the edge of his jaw.

All he could do was sit there and stare at his wine glass. The would be seducer had become the seduced. I can't let her do this... it would be wrong to take advantage of the situation. Right? He stood up because sitting had become very uncomfortable. Even as he kept sorting through the reasons not to do this he was removing his clothes. He grabbed a blanket off the couch and laid it in front of the hearth. Instead of lying down he sat, covering he rigid flesh with the corner of the blanket.

What the hell am I doing? This is insane. And yet there he was, fidgeting and squirming like a kid waiting for dessert. He wondered what he was going to do. He wanted to try to prolong the evening as he had planned. He wanted to pleasure her for hours. He simply wanted. But all his thoughts went to the birds when she came back into the room.

She was wearing a silk robe in a light shade of lilac, the hem skimmed across her ankles and bare feet as she walked towards him. She held a silk scarf in one hand and a bottle of oil in another. The neckline of her robe was a deep V, he could see the shadow between her breasts. As she walked to him he could see the smooth skin of her legs peaking from the opening of the folds. She knelt behind him and placed the oil by the fire to warm. He could feel the silk covering her breasts brush over his back. He saw the scarf come in front of his face, over his eyes, blindfolding him.

"Can you lie on your stomach or do you think it will be too uncomfortable?" she asked in a whisper. Her hands shook as she tied the scarf behind his head and trailed her fingers over his neck and shoulders.

"Yeah, I think I can handle it for a little while." He replied before following through with her request.

Arianna lifted the oil and warmed the bottle some more in her hands. As she did she looked at the man laid out before her. His body is so wonderful, she thought. He was as she had dreamed; bathed in firelight, his muscles flexing as he tried to relax. She opened the bottle and let the warmed oil pour over his back. He jumped in response, settling after she began to smooth it over his back.

He inhaled deeply. "Hmm what's that smell?" Whatever it was it was stirring his blood even more.

As she ran her fingers lightly over his back she explained, "It's Lavender. It's a natural relaxant. It's been known to treat hyperactivity, insomnia. It's also a disease fighter. In 16th century France, lavender was used to resist infection. Glove-makers, who were licensed to perfume their wares with lavender, escaped cholera at that time." She paused as she straddled his hips. Mark was instantly aware that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"It's also an aphrodisiac. And was widely used in love potions. It's said that Cleopatra used its seductive scent to seduce Mark Antony and Caesar. It's a symbol of hope for love. Maidens used to sip lavender tea on the St. Luke's day; chanting the words 'St. Luke, St. Luke, be kind to me. In my dreams, let me my true love see' I don't know if it really worked, but its interesting none the less."

As she spoke, her hands smoothed over his shoulders. The pads of her thumbs rubbed in slow circles down his spin; never too hard, never too soft. The sound of her voice had seeped into him. Although the feel of her hands on him made him harder by the second, he was at peace. He could feel the soft, wet lips of her pussy brushing against him when she shifted to get a better position. He groaned. She was beginning to drive him insane. It was a sweet torture that he didn't want to stop any time soon.

He felt her weight lift off of him, her knee pushing his legs apart so she could kneel between them. She ran her palms up his back, over his shoulders only to go back down the path she had just followed. She did this again and again, changing the pressure of her fingers when needed. When she came up for another sweep she lifted her palms and lightly trailed her fingernails down his back. Gooseflesh sprung up over his body as he moaned with pleasure.

Indigo21
Indigo21
21 Followers