Shireen's Story: From Her Viewpoint

Story Info
Shireen tells the story as it happened to her.
19.9k words
3.94
38.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I -- The Pool Party

"Dearest, are you sure I have to wear a swimsuit at the party?" I could not believe Akbar expected me to dress in a mere handkerchief to the party that night.

"Of course, dear," he replied, "I am sure you do not want to look really out of place." I had not looked out of place at any of the other events since coming to Saudi, and his statement did not make the least bit of sense to me.

"But this is Saudi and not the kind of dress that the locals permit," I was adamant too.

"I know that, but we are in an expatriate compound and may as well be somewhere in Western Europe as far as local laws apply," he answered, leaving me wondering why he was so keen on my being relatively unclothed.

I was not yet twenty when I had married Akbar; he was moving to Saudi, right after my graduation from college in the US for the start of his first real management job. I was a typical Pakistani girl, from a conservative Peshawar-based Pathan family, but thankfully the kind that believed in getting me the best of education available in the city. He was from Islamabad, which though not the universal centre of liberty is Paris compared to Peshawar. Despite pressures from home, we had decided to hold off on having kids till we were at least financially independent. I was as virginal as could be when we were hitched. Akbar had spent some time in college in the US and I could not really vouch for his being uninitiated. Smartly, however, he had never mentioned any past trysts to me or anyone else I knew.

Despite my conservative values, we did have a marvellous sex life? In bed Akbar was wonderful and considerate. I had often thanked my aunts for arranging this match, given that I could have easily have been tied to some feudal Pathan lord who would have used my body and kept me in isolation in some village mansion. I enjoyed the feeling of his cock inside my vagina. All the same I did find his odd requests for anal or oral sex a bit disquieting. Though agreeing to anal intercourse on occasion, given the fact that this was a popular activity notably among the Pathans, I was not inclined to a blow job, having my pussy sucked or usage of any sort of sex toys. Akbar kept telling me that I continued to have as tight a cunt as could be and that I would milk him dry every time we made love, which in our first year of marriage was pretty frequent.

"Hernan has invited all of his friends to a party at our pool next weekend," I advised Akbar as he walked in the door.

Surprisingly he did not know about this. He thought this was weird since Hernan worked for the same company and they saw each other many times during the course of the day. Hernan was from Peru, had also been educated in the US and lived on the same compound as we did. The company we worked for had placed most of its international staff in this location and quite a few of us were living in town houses around one of the pools on the rather large facility.

I wondered why Hernan had not mentioned anything to Akbar, but talked directly to me. I sensed that he was hot for me ever since I had arrived in Saudi after our wedding. Many of the guys around had commented that in addition to being the youngest of the company wives, I was also the prettiest. Hernan had made a point of inviting us a number of times since my arrival to various events, and given that Akbar had frequent business trips out of town, he made sure that I was never alone. Usually he was getting a few of the guys over to our house where I would feed them home made food and they would help me get over the tension of being by myself for extended periods of time. At the odd party, when there was dancing involved, and if Akbar was on trip or sitting one out, he would make a beeline to have me as his partner. I saw no real issue with this; the first time Hernan had ever asked for me to be his dance partner, Akbar assented without batting an eyelid. I would certainly also dance with other guys at the party, since the male to female ratio was very much in my favour and I never was left alone due to my obvious assets, but somehow Hernan would always be the first to ask me and to get the lion's share of my company. Nothing untoward ever happened, but still it was thrilling that someone had a thing for me. After all, how many girls mind a little bit of extra attention? Some of the other wives chided me about his crush, but no one really figured that anything was going on or ever would.

"Shireen, you are not going to need those shalwar, kameez and dupattas at the party," Akbar had declared on coming home and finding me getting my wardrobe ready a day prior to the party, "are you planning on being the odd person out?"

"What are you expecting me to wear?" I responded, knowing well that the lesser the better would be his idea. It had taken a while before I had actually started wearing pants and shirts, and had no experience of any other dress type. In fact, I had no problems wearing the black all-covering abaya that was accepted practice for females in the country, something the other females on the compound could not understand.

"The normal dress code at a pool party is shorts or swimwear," he coolly replied getting a look of near horror from me, "but don't worry, I'll handle things if there are any issues." Boy did he think he was most assuring, after all I was the one doing the baring!

"Akbar, do you have any problem with the fact that I let you enjoy my body any way you want," I reasoned, "Why is it that you have to put me on display for everyone else also?"

I did not agree that everybody there that would be in that sort of attire and that it was very much a part of my wifely duties, being a rather religious person, to heed the suggestion of her husband. Was it not surprising that he wanted me to do something quite contrary to religious dictate, while rationalizing it as my faith based duty? Ah, the men of my country, great folks when they want to be, hypocrites otherwise!

I was late coming back from a visit to a friend in town and knew that the party would be starting in a short time. Hernan was already setting up the barbecue and other necessities for the event as I ran into our house. He signalled that I should change and get to the pool double quick. Akbar was in the shower and I figured I had to forego my dip in order to be on time. I was surprised on finding a few swimsuits, bikinis, hot pants and tank tops on my bed, rather than the clothes I had laid out prior to leaving. Akbar was clearly up to something. I grabbed a bunch of the items and pulled him out of the shower demanding, "What exactly are these and who are they for?"

"Take a look outside and tell me what you think," he responded in a most soothing tone, indicating that if I was not comfortable he would try to fix things.

I peered out the bedroom window and saw that all the women at the pool were indeed wearing short and revealing clothes. Seeing that I had been in a huff going back into the bedroom, he waited in the shower for an extra long while, hoping I would cool down. My anger continued to grow as he extended his stay in the shower.

The incessant ringing of the phone jerked me out of my state of ire. It was one of our neighbours, Lana, calling. Her husband also worked for the same company and they were also expected at the party.

"How come I do not see at the pool?" she asked.

"Just getting ready," I replied, trying not to take out Akbar's anger on Lana.

"Are you putting on something really, really nice?" she pointedly asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you seen the lovely outfits Akbar bought for the party tonight? I am sure you will look stunning in them." So Lana knew that Akbar was getting me the stuff.

"And how can you be so sure?" I retorted.

"Oh, just a learned guess, and the fact that your husband would be so happy to be with the prettiest and sexiest, not to mention most stylish, lady at the pool," was her quick reply.

"I am not so sure, these are all so revealing," I complained.

"Come on, I went to store to get these for you, poor Akbar was mortified about talking to the store staff." That cleared up where the items had appeared from.

I tell you what," she added, "I'll also wear something very sexy. But I bet you will be the star of the evening."

"How can you be so sure to bet that will be the case?" I still was trying to weasel out.

"I'll organize a little poll among the guests and if you do not win, I swear to walk around the pool topless before the party ends!" That was an argument clinching dare from Lana.

Resigned to be wearing something of a revealing nature, I reluctantly chose a pair of shorts and a tank top. I added a pair of flip flops that would not get wet in the vicinity of the pool. Akbar was relieved that Lana's call had put me in the right frame of mind. He did look a bit disappointed that I had opted for the shorts and tank top, rather than the swimsuits or bikinis. Still this was a significant step forward for me and he was not about to crib about it.

Outside, we noted that quite a few of the expected guests were still not there. Akbar put this down to the oriental habit of being fashionably late enough. I could see that he was completely excited at the thought of many men, who were there, staring at my relatively exposed body for the first time. And believe me, I was looking swell and drawing a fair share of attention at the party. Did I mention that I had unusually long and shapely legs for a Pakistani female and that my better than average height meant that my figure was quite statuesque. Bare today, my legs looked sensational and strangely, dressed that way, I was getting aroused by the skimpy attire.

"My God, Shireen, you're good enough to eat," Hernan remarked, coming over to us and chancing a kiss to my left cheek. He had never done so before and as I processed this information, he also did the same on the right cheek. While the thought must have crossed his mind, he wisely decided not to give me a peck on the lips, which I most certainly would have objected to. After all, I had put on a new coat of lipstick and would need to go back home to reapply it if smudged by a kiss.

"I do hope you have a swimsuit under that," he pointed at my shorts and stressed, "You will be joining everyone in the pool soon." I turned a healthy shade of red at the thought of further baring myself.

Hernan put his arms around my waist and pulled me along, "come dear, let me introduce you to a few people here." As we walked away, leaving Akbar standing as if he had not existed, I felt Hernan's hand slip down to my behind and squeeze my butt cheek. This was rather bold of him, but a scene would not be in anyone's interest. I took a couple of steps, with his hand on my rear and then tactfully pulled it up to my waist again. Understanding that I was not going to allow any high jinks, he let go as we came up to the people he wanted me to meet. I should have been angered at the fact that he was groping me, but actually felt somewhat turned on.

Very soon the party was in full swing, with partially clothed bodies all around. A few of the guys and the odd wife or girlfriend had started to play games that were allowing close contact in the pool. By and large everyone appeared to be blowing off steam from the otherwise restrictive Saudi environs. I never had a swimming lesson in my whole life and so understandably stayed away from the pool. I had no issues mingling with the guests and occasionally siding up to Akbar, with a sexy smile on my face. I knew he was getting aroused and that tonight we would be fucking each others' brains out. So he wanted to see me flaunt myself, I figured to let him enjoy the scene and change in me.

"Shireen, come on join us in the pool," some of the guys playing pool volleyball urged.

"I cannot," I said, "no swimsuit!"

"Hey come on," the group turned its attention to Akbar, "are you guys joining in or not?"

I looked at him for suggestions and with a quick hand gesture he suggested I run in to the house and get into a swimsuit. I mouthed a definite no to the idea. However, the cajoling of the guys and his doe eyed look kept working at my resolve. The mood of the party had warmed me up and having already been partially clothed, I decided to do as he suggested, heading home to change.

I took in the swimwear and opted for a striped swimsuit, rather than any of the bikinis. While I would put a good deal of flesh on display with the swimsuit, the bikini was just too risqué for me. I knew that Akbar would hope that I went all the way to the bikinis, but even the swimsuit was way more than I would reasonably have agreed to.

Catcalls and whistles rent the air as I made an entrance into the pool area. I blushed, but enjoyed the compliments all the same. Walking up to Akbar, I twirled and said, "Happy with the change of outfit?" Was he happy? His dick was already straining and I could make out his hard-on even in his denims.

"You know I cannot swim, so are you coming in and staying with me on the shallow end?" I asked Akbar.

"Why don't you sit by the side," he suggested, "and I'll be back in a moment." He figured I would be fine while he also changed.

I sat down midway at the side of the pool, letting my legs dangle into the water. I was well placed to see the pool volleyball game being played at the time. Suddenly, I felt a jerk on my right foot and was pulled into the pool. As I thrashed about, the hand around my foot loosened and I saw that there was no one within ten feet of me. I cried out for help and tried to keep my head above water. It seemed like an eternity before an arm encircled my waist and my face was propelled above the surface. Someone was helping me get back to the pool's edge. I reached out and grabbed for the bar on the inside of the pool, and then both pulled myself to it and felt my body being pushed in the same direction.

As I regained my bearings, I noted that Nick, another of Akbar's colleagues, was holding me up. One arm was around my waist, the other rubbing the area between my neck and breasts. I spat out a mouthful of water and let him guide me towards the shallow end of the pool. As we made our way forward, his hands stayed fixed on my boobs, pressing them and feeling around my tits, and his pelvis also appeared melded to my backside, allowing me to feel a hardening in his midsection. Still holding on to me, Nick said, "hey Shireen, you should be glad I was around," to which I thankfully shook my head as he added, "it may have been a bit awkward to give you mouth to mouth with this group around!" I was sure he would not have minded the least bit if the situation had actually come to that extreme.

Thankfully Akbar was at the shallow end to help me out. Seeing he was back, I climbed out of the pool, using the side ladder. Nick's hands cradled my bottom as I exited. I cuddled up to Akbar, knowing that my protector was back.

"What happened, dear?" he was perplexed.

"I mistakenly decided to sit close to the deep end of the pool, with my legs dangling inside," I explained, "when one of the guys pulled me in as I was waiting for you to return."

He wanted to know who had done it when the culprit himself appeared and apologised for not knowing that I was unable to swim. I had taken a few mouthfuls of water, before Nick had realized what was going on and brought me to the other side of the pool. Akbar made a point of thanking Nick, while I thought that he had received ample reward feeling me up. Still, I was grateful he was there in time.

Akbar sat down on a deck chair and began to dry my body off with a large beach towel. Unmindful that I was being stared at from many sides, I placed one leg next to his crotch and then the other, bending forward each time to let him dry me. I could sense that all the guys would have gladly traded places with Akbar if only for those few moments of drying my legs. After these were done, I sat in his lap and he wrapped the towel around my body, leaving virtually my entire legs bare. I repositioned myself to lie along the length of the chair, my back and head resting against Akbar's chest and legs suggestively placed, one straight and the other with the knee bent a bit.

Dried off to a more comfortable level, I smoothed the towel on the chair and lay back on it. Very soon a group of folks took the seats around us, guys outnumbering the few ladies present by a hefty margin. Many of them were openly ogling me. I can't say whether the feeling of shyness was greater than that of arousal. Akbar's presence, however, reassured me that whatever the state of my undress, I was safe with him around.

Noting that the natural lighting had become dull, Hernan turned on the arc lights around the pool. One was close to where we were sitting. He waved at Akbar and put him in charge of the barbecue pit. I was left surrounded by a bunch of guys, all paying me a great deal of attention.

"Shireen, I bet you have never had your feet massaged," the guy who had pulled me into the pool stated, "let me make it up to you by offering my excellent services."

"Let me do the other one," piped up the fellow next to him, "and you can tell us who is better at it."

It did not seem like too odd a request and sounded like a good idea, so I stretched out a foot towards each end of the armchair. These were gladly taken by the guys, who began their ministrations with gusto. My feet felt great and I did not mind too much as their hands began to reach further up my legs, reaching the knees. At this juncture another two offered their services and the guys massaging me reluctantly ceded their spots. I must say that these fellows were also good and soon they had managed to get their hands well above my knees and around my thighs. A third guy had decided to come up behind me and started working on my neck and shoulders. I was in heaven. A few more minutes and the guys below, and now there were four persons working on my underside, may have chanced trying to get a hand on my pubic area. The fellow behind me also appeared to be getting a little more adventurous and his strokes were already brushing the top of my boobs. I noted Akbar gazing at me a few times, the last couple with a strange look on his face. I figured that he had got full value given that his intention was to put my body on display!

I later discovered that other than my obvious good looks, the guys were enjoying a free show of unintended skin from me. I had worn a striped black and white swimsuit, the black stripes being much thinner than the white ones. With the light shining behind, the white stripes, having not fully dried out, had almost gone transparent and my entire body was on view for anyone within a few feet of me. Worse still, the black stripes were highlighting my pubic area and breasts wonderfully. And since I was sitting with my legs splayed apart at one end and stretching back at the other to receive the massage from atop, the view on offer was totally unimpeded all the way from the tip of my toes to my forehead; I could have been as nude as the day I was born, though I am sure my admirers preferred me at my current age. I may have had a heart attack if I had known this this at the time; thankfully I did not. I wondered what was up when Akbar diplomatically managed to extricate me from the crowd. Perhaps he had prevented my being the certain object of many of the bachelors' jacking off after the party while remembering my curves and the feel of my soft skin.

Akbar had sided up to me, literally fighting his way through the adoring crowd. He whispered in my ear, "Our host has a request for you."

"Really, what does Hernan want?"

"He was admiring how good you look in the swimsuit and I accidentally told him that you also have a couple of new bikinis."

"And, so what?" I obviously knew why, but was not playing along.