Shireen's Story: From Her Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited by the happenings, I imagine, Akbar got up and quickly undressed, his dick rock hard as he moved in front of me. Hernan had positioned himself behind my back, reaching around my front and cleaning my body with a towel, while recuperating from the blow job he had just received. I grabbed onto Akbar's penis with one hand and began sucking. He was in seventh heaven and the heat of the moment caused him to gush forth in my mouth, almost without warning. However, as Hernan was sitting right behind, not giving me much room to pull back, as Akbar ejaculated, I had no option but to keep sucking and swallowing the salty and creamy stuff for a while. Releasing Akbar's dick, I gave him a playful bite on the end, which put an exclamation point on the performance.

Akbar sat behind me, when I returned to the bed after taking a quick break to clean out my mouth. Cradling my upper body, while lasciviously prying my legs open, he presented my honey pot to the birthday boy. While Hernan grabbed a condom, from a strip containing about a dozen that was placed next to the bed, I turned around to deep kiss Akbar. Hernan slowly inserted his dick into my pussy and started pumping me from behind. Hernan pulled out from me after a bit and flopped down on the bed. I got on top, placed his manhood inside me, and started bouncing up and down, while he thrust upwards, letting him soak in the sight of my unfettered breasts moving in rhythm with our exertions. Our mouths came together as his speed increased. A deep moan escaped from my mouth and Hernan tensed as he released his load into the condom. I had now truly made love to another man, taking a giant leap forward in my sexual enlightenment.

While Hernan recovered, Akbar got up and slowly inserted his throbbing cock into my wet pussy. Before long, he had emptied himself into my willing insides and I had responded by raking my nails across his bare back.

I lay back and they came to my sides. Akbar and Hernan began to alternatively finger my pussy, massage my legs and suck my boobs. The three of us kept grabbing finger foods from the platters brought in by room service, and feeding each other as we also slaked our sexual appetites. The guys continued this treatment until I had a number of orgasms. Between the food and the sex, we were pretty tired and sleep came quickly. When I awoke, Hernan was again stiff for action. He made love to me slowly this time, bringing me to a satisfying, drawn out, climax. Akbar stirred from his sleep as I let out a throaty "aah" on reaching my orgasm and the knowing smile of satisfaction on his face said more than any words could.

In the shower together, I soaped both of them and they returned the compliment to me. Even after the exercise, Akbar was able to rise to the occasion as I gave him another blow job. Hernan's dick also released a wee bit of juice as I jerked him off. Having cleaned up and dressed, I gave a nice long kiss to Hernan. He bid us farewell, heading back to Tampa, after we made it clear that this had been a special occasion occurrence only and not something we would be routinely doing over the remaining days of our trip to Florida.

"So how did you like your anniversary present?" Akbar wanted my opinion. We were lying in bed the next morning, still recovering from the exertions of the day before, but aroused enough that his fingers were tightly inserted into my pussy.

"Jaan, you need to pay a lot more attention to me," I replied, suggestively rubbing my hands over my breasts and crotch, "I could easily get used to treatments like Hernan every other day!" He had an erection again, as he replayed the episode in his mind over and over, and my legs were spread wide to receive him. As far as I was concerned, just like any carnivore who had tasted human flesh, I was ready and willing now to get more variety in my diet!

-------------------------------------------------

IV -- An Anniversary Spent Apart, but Well-Occupied All the Same

The trouble with varied sexual experiences of increasing intensity is that you are always faced with what to do next. While we had pleasant times reminiscing about our adventures, inevitably we hit blank walls with both uncertain how to spice things further. By now, I had become much less conservative and was also getting worldly wise and taking an interest in a growing range of topics of civic and social interest. To some extent the awakening of certain feelings of liberation and defeating of undue inhibitions had been good for us both. Yet we were wondering what the subsequent thrill could be, and both sensed that each was awaiting the next anniversary with anticipation and concern in varying measures.

Just as I figured Akbar would be coming up with something, his office scheduled a hectic travel program, much of which occurred the very weekend of our next anniversary. He was not happy on one hand, but perhaps relieved this gave him freedom from trying to arrange something spectacular.

I tried to act unperturbed by the fact that we probably would not have anything going on this year As per practice, he provided contact information and hotel details to me, both so I could get a hold of him if required and also know where he was should there be any emergency. I was not happy at all that Akbar was going to let things fizzle out. Well I had no intention of letting this be a boring anniversary. You see, I already had plans in motion that I figured would be appreciated both by him and by myself.

Hernan had remembered that we were due to have an anniversary soon and had called me to find out if we were travelling or doing something interesting. Actually he had been calling fairly regularly since we had made love, and obviously at times when Akbar was away from home, but I had not encouraged him too much. Obviously, he wanted to get into my pants again and frankly I would not have minded a repeat experience. However, we had no plans to be in Florida at any time soon. That did not faze Hernan the least bit. He let me know he may be in the vicinity of Atlanta on the day and suggested that he could help figure out a way to ensure the anniversary was not a total wash out. I imagined he would drum up some excuse to be close to me, notably with Akbar out of town.

Akbar had left with regret written all over his face, we had not even had our usual anniversary morning wake up sex. I had plans to meet Hernan at his hotel around midday. Just before I left home, I called Akbar's hotel to give him a message that his anniversary present would be delivered at 10 p.m. Hernan had not told me what the present was, but had assured me that it was worthwhile and Akbar would love it. I went along with his idea, placed the call and drove over to the hotel. I was also wondering why he had me dress up in Pakistani clothes.

I was surprised to find a rather attractive redhead sitting with Hernan. He introduced her as his girlfriend, Kerri. Kerri looked at me appreciatively and said, "you are prettier than what I had expected, no wonder this guy can't get you out of his mind!" I mouthed a thanks and she commented that I was wearing a wonderful dress. Hernan had suggested a Pakistani outfit, perhaps thinking another sari, but I had opted for a new shalwar kameez I had just received from home.

I was wondering what would happen next, when Kerri left the room advising she was going to get the stuff needed. Hernan gathered me up and brought his mouth down on mine. I was surprised at his open infidelity, but he figured out my concern and said, "Kerri's part of the plan for this evening, she's just grabbing some needed items."

Kerri returned and began to set up a tripod and movie camera next to the bed. Apprehensively I asked, "what's going on?"

"We are going to make a movie and deliver it to Akbar today," Hernan responded.

He then outlined a plan whereby we would have sex and Kerri would tape the encounters. She would then drive to where Akbar was staying and deliver the tape. As an exclamation, Kerri would be Akbar's date for the evening, quid pro quo for my being with Hernan. I was okay with the part about fucking Hernan, it had been fun and I would not mind another go. But this would be a first time to share Akbar with another female and I was double minded about proceeding, not to mention the fact that it would be taped.

"Shireen, I can understand your reticence," Hernan had his arms around me, "there is no other tape and I can assure you that Kerri is okay with what we do and what she does with Akbar."

"But I have never allowed him to have sex with someone else," I blubbered.

"Oh come now, you cannot keep the whole cake and eat it too, let him have a bite," he chided me, while insinuating his hands down my shalwar. It did not take too long for me to concur with his plan, given that I had already left Akbar a message and did not have an alternate gift.

Soon they were ready to proceed and Hernan asked me to give an introductory message explaining what was going on.

"Jaani, happy anniversary," I spoke into a cassette tape recorder, "you will be missing me, but I am sure you can enjoy a present from my side."

"Remember our last anniversary," I continued, "this is my way to return the compliment."

"Tonight with my blessing, enjoy the beautiful lady who delivered this tape in any manner you want," I clarified, "and I want to hear details of how you made love to her!"

That being done, they set up the video equipment and giving me some notes, asked me to tell the story any way I would like to. The paper had general directions on what was being planned. I was amazed that it was fully laid out in storyboard form; why be surprised, Hernan was a marketer after all. The text indicated that Akbar already would have had some intimacy with Kerri by then.

"Hi Jaan, I expect you have enjoyed Kerri's company," I read as the video began to tape, "and are probably wondering what is going on."

"A few weeks back, I heard from Hernan, who you may recall joined us on our anniversary last year." Hernan sat down next to me on the bed and mouthed a silent hello.

"He has set up a business in the states and lives just a few hours' drive from us."

"Hernan reminded me that we were close to another anniversary and we got talking about what to do," I continued, "in fact he suggested the plan that is now being played out."

"My good man," Hernan spoke up, "it was really great luck to meet Shireen again and I hope you will enjoy the program that you will see and experience."

Hernan put his arms around me and we began to kiss deeply as Kerri videotaped us. I spun around, so that his hands came across my breasts. His fingers removed the kameez I was wearing, bringing the zipper all the way down my back and lifting it over my head. Within moments I had lost my bra and had bent down as if to untie shoe laces. Hernan brought my rear closer and dropped his hands to undo my shalwar. This garment was around my ankles in a jiffy, along with the panties I had worn. I now stood up with my back against him, turning towards the camera, presenting a good view of my nude body, over which I was allowing Hernan's hands to explore my breasts, pussy and elsewhere.

"Wow, my dear," Kerri remarked, "you do look sensational in and out of your clothes, I wonder if I can get a dress like that too."

I twisted back around to face Hernan and our mouths met again. I undid his shirt and belt and soon had him sans clothing. His dick was erect as could be and my hand moved up and down the shaft as our mouths remained in close contact.

Hernan finally lay down on the bed and I mounted him, allowing the camera to focus on my breasts. As his cock entered me, I let out an audible sigh. I began to move up and down as Hernan played with my boobs, pulled me down for a kiss, and ran his fingers through my hair. Before long I began to increase the pace. A loud moan ensued from my mouth as I achieved a most worthy orgasm. Hernan also grunted and it was evident that he had also shot his load.

As Kerri focused the camera in on my face, I looked up, winked and mouthed, "Jaan, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am."

Hernan had moved himself against the head board and I sat in front of him, allowing him to finger my pussy and knead my breasts as I explained things.

"Hernan suggested that since you were going to be out of town, he could help us both in making our anniversary a most memorable occasion," I continued.

"As you can see, one part of the plan has involved a second opportunity for Hernan to make love to me," I giggled, "but not to keep you alone, his girlfriend Kerri is making sure you are well taken care of."

"In fact, as soon as she finishes taping this performance," I explained, "Kerri will be driving over to deliver this to you and be your gift for tonight." Then both Hernan and I chimed in with "Happy Anniversary."

Hernan had ordered lunch and it was strange for me to be eating in the buff with Hernan, while Kerri fully clothed sat next to us, virtually oblivious to what was happening around her. Sensing my unease, she commented, "don't worry, from what I have heard about your husband, I'll be getting well fucked tonight too."

I smiled at her and nodded my understanding, as she continued, "besides I do need a break from this sex maniac you consider a friend." Hernan reached out as if to punch her, but she easily evaded him.

"Okay folks let's set up for round two," she was incredibly businesslike, and I later learned that she worked with an ad agency.

It was about 3:00 p.m. Hernan and I lay down head to toe, allowing each to access the others' pubic areas and perform oral sex. We were soon involved in a steamy 69. I was so focused on being as sexy as possible on tape I did not note Hernan getting ready to shoot. In fact, I hit my orgasm as he expertly tongued and fingered me, and concurrently he spurted into my mouth. I swallowed down his cum, caught up in the eroticism of the moment. Soon Kerri advised us the taping had stopped and we could clean ourselves. "That was some blow job," she told me as I cleaned off in the bathroom.

I learned that there was one final episode to be recorded. Kerri, who also had some training in physical therapy, gave each of us a nice massage as we both recovered. I wondered at her resolve and ability to act totally nonchalant as the action took place around her.

Around 5 p.m. she asked me to get on all fours, sideways to the camera. Hernan was holding a tube of cream and his fingers were soon deeply lubricating my back side. As I wondered if he was actually going have anal sex with me, he suggested I let my shoulders and arms slump to the bed, elevating my rear. Sure enough, Hernan placed his thick and long member behind me and inserted the tip. I screamed in pain as I took a larger dick than I had been used to into my ass.

"No Hernan," I implored, "it hurts too much!"

Hernan, however, kept pushing hard, as I fought to pull away, tears streaming down my face, and soon his entire rod was jammed up my rear. Soon, however, I started to enjoy the pleasure couched within the pain, as a climax built up in my body. Hernan also orgasmed and I felt my rear getting sticky. We collapsed, with him on top, both getting our breath back from the action. The tape rolled on and it seemed like an eternity before Hernan's dick decreased enough in size for him to withdraw from me. As he did so, he winked at the camera and gave an A-okay sign. I struggled up, a sly smile on her face. I turned over and blew a kiss towards the camera.

"I hope you enjoyed this treat and your evening with Kerri," I chirped, "it is almost 6 p.m. now and I have to let her head out in your direction with this tape."

Kerri walked in front, waved a quick hello to the camera and gave Hernan a deep good bye kiss. "Enjoy your treat, my good man, Kerri is a terrific fuck," Hernan spoke towards the camera, "I imagine Shireen is enjoying her anniversary as well as she can without you; I sure am feeling like a winner."

"And I hope you do not mind if I stay here tonight with Hernan," I concluded the taping, "he says he wants to fuck me a hundred ways to heaven and back!"

Sure enough Kerri exited soon after, giving me a quick kiss on the lips and a more passionate one to Hernan. She called us just before 10 p.m. to advise she was at Akbar's hotel and was going over to see him. I surprisingly felt a pang of jealousy. I had planned to return home after the session, but Hernan had convinced me to stay back so he could treat me like a princess! As far as needing to go home and get more clothes, he said those were already taken care of and that I should enjoy the time we would have together while Akbar was away for a further two days. He handed me a large decorated package. Inside, I found a nice silk dress along with a beautiful set of matching heels.

"Kerri really loves your dress and since you are nearly similar in size I was hoping you could part with it and take this instead," he said.

"Oh come on, of course, she can have the dress, and no need to give me something in return," I let him know.

"That may be true," he responded, "but since she already took the dress with her and won't be back till at least tomorrow, I imagine you would like to wear something when going dancing tonight." He then added, "but first to the spa and beauty parlour."

Needless to say the dress was awesome, though rather short and with revealing décolletage. When he suggested I go commando I had to balk. The spa and beauty parlour did a spectacular job and I doubt I had ever looked so pretty in my life. Hernan displayed me proudly as we went to dinner at a fine restaurant, took in a movie and danced most of the night away. His fingered me at every opportunity in all those locations and his mouth hardly stayed away from mine for more than five minutes at any time. My panties were wet almost the whole night as a result, but I was enjoying the attention too much to mind this inconvenience.

Returning to the room, just before dawn, he had me bend over the balcony railing and slowly slid the dress off, tossing it back into the room. My panties he violently ripped off. Pressing my back down against the edge, he entered me from behind as we both watched the first light of day break. He went at me with a passion for a bit, letting my fluids flow down my bare legs. Then he slowed down and took his time coming. It must have been an hour before he finally let go and reached his climax. We absolutely had a most satisfying fuck, taking in the sunrise.

The day was in the same vein as, after a few hours of rest and a light breakfast, he drove me out a fair distance to the seaside where a friend of his owned a beach house. As it was a weekday, the area was fairly deserted. Naughtily, Hernan dared me to strip naked, pulling off his own shorts in the process, as we turned towards the beach. Seeing no one around, I complied.

I must say it was quite an experience to spend the whole day outside, the only thing covering my body being frequent applications of suntan lotion! Yes we coupled in the sand, the surf and anywhere else in the open we felt like and every which way. Thankfully, it was unseasonably warm compared to normal, the sun was strong and this would have helped heat the seawater also, neither beach nor water was uncomfortable.

Hernan was a master at getting me all sexed up and set for action. He massaged my tits for so long, for weeks they appeared perkier than normal. And boy could I recommend the unexpected pleasure from getting my toes sucked individually as we both lounged in the whirlpool in the house later that evening. I did not know how he had managed to obtain the various platters of delicious foods that kept appearing mysteriously every time we changed location; it may have been that someone else was also at the place, but I certainly neither saw anyone nor felt any other presence. It was heavenly having various items like honey and sweet sauces dribbled on my body and then sensually licked off. As far as getting any clothes on for the night, the question did not arise at all. In fact we remained threadbare for the entire stay and I did not mind it one single bit. It gave Hernan more chances to get intimate with me and I was impressed at his stamina in continuously performing well.