Shireen's Story: From Her Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please remove it," I screamed, "I cannot take it all."

Mercifully he stopped with a significant part of his dick still outside my cunt. I was hoping he would pull out. Though my pussy had lost most elasticity with all the fucking that had already happened, his weapon was simply too massive. But I was not to be reprieved and suddenly he began to pump in and out, sending his gargantuan tool all the way to the end of my insides, seeming to rip me completely apart. I cried out with every rough stroke and a stream of tears fell to the bed. I felt like I was going to die, when he gave a loud grunt and appeared to release his load for a very long time. As he withdrew, I was nearly unconscious. He tried to get awaken me again by sucking on my breasts, fingering my ass and kissing my mouth, but I was too far gone. Still figuring he could have another go, he picked up a bottle of cream from the side table and began greasing my ass. Just as I felt his cock touching my rectum, I heard a loud pounding sound from one side of the room. The man tried to push his cock in, but was restricted by a sudden awareness on my part to shut my opening as tightly as possible. He decided to give up as the pounding continued, tossed me away on the bed and left. I do not know who he was, but would not ever want to meet him again.

It took a while to find the buzzer and signal for Kerri to help. Kerri rushed to my aid, finding me in a near vegetative state. She helped me shower, get clothed and regain some of my orientation. Despite the obvious exhaustion on my face, and relatively dishevelled state of dress and make up, she told me I looked lovelier than ever. Akbar arrived soon after and led me out of the room, avoiding my gaze in the process and being very silent.

It was nearly dawn when the group came together again, all cleaned, dressed up and ready to leave. I walked unsteadily and had to be assisted every step. Kerri handed each lady an envelope as they left the party. When it was our turn to exit, she held me back for a bit, finally giving me the thickest packet. I looked inside, gave Kerri a peck and headed towards our car, slowly and carefully, taking one step at a time and not falling down. I was aching mightily, but was putting on a brave face anyway.

As we drove off, I took out the wad of money, which was my share of the bid funds. Giving Akbar a stare that almost dripped blood, I flung the lot in his face.

"Aaj kitney saray logon ney paisay dey ke meri choot lee or meray saath har kisam ka kaam kiya hai; tumhein is cheez ka koi ehsaas nahin huwa? (Tonight so many persons fucked me after paying for the opportunity and did many other things also; did you not even have any feelings about that?)"

"Akhri wala toh bilkul janwar thaa, uss neh to meray tukray hee kar denay thay! (The last one was a total animal, he seemed determined to rip me into pieces!)"

"Akbar, are you happy now? Finally you have managed to turn me into a whore!" I screamed, and it appeared that to Akbar these words certainly were barbed and painful to hear.

As sob after sob escaped my mouth, I wondered whether the sexual awakening I had been encouraged to have was indeed what was best for us. I had enjoyed my growing sense of arousal and liberation, but was uncertain if it was not time to return to a more sedentary and normal life. Yes he had started things off on the current path, but I had been an eager participant up to tonight. In fact, to a great extent I had become a lot closer to Hernan than Akbar had ever intended. I could sense that he was not all the comfortable with the continuing friendship, though I could not say whether I would avoid any further sexual contact with Hernan.

Wiping off my tears with a tissue, I seemed to have discovered a new resolve. Why let Akbar get freely away I surmised, rather should he not face some consequences? Had I after all not just received a comeuppance of sorts by being treated as a common, perhaps if not cheap, slut that night! I sat up straight, looked him in the face, and announced, "Starting this moment, I will sleep with whoever I want and whenever I want to, and that includes you, and you will not say or do anything about it!"

Henceforth he would have to earn his favours in competition with any lovers I may have or select in future. I knew I still loved him, but felt that he had pushed things over the edge and that it was time to correct the wrongs. Certainly the road ahead would be rocky and testing, but he had to atone for what I had been put through. The first day of the rest of our sexual life was beginning just then!