Shireen's Story: Winning Me Back

Story Info
Shireen narrates how Akbar tries to win back her love.
16.3k words
3.97
19.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shireen's Story: Winning Me Back; Shireen's Narrative

Shireen's Story was narrated by her husband, Akbar, in the first of this series. The second instalment had Shireen filling in significant gaps that Akbar had left out. After Akbar had influenced Shireen to become much more liberal in her views to sex, their views had come into conflict following a Super Bowl party thrown by close friends. A number of readers have suggested a sequel to the stories. Shireen's narrative picks up from the end of the party.

I -- Apres Party

I regained as much semblance of self-control as I could muster while getting into the car, helped by both Kerri and Akbar. A thick envelope was placed in my hand. Kerri wished me a quite goodbye and Akbar drove off silently. Soon as I realized that the envelope held the money I had earned by "whoring" myself to a bunch of strangers with Akbar's consent, I could not keep from hurling the wad in his face.

He disgusted me! How could he just have sat around and allowed nearly a dozen strangers to fuck me? Why did he not stop things before the going got ugly? Did he actually enjoy the fact that I was being used in such a manner? Why was my body aching so much? Who was the animal who had taken me last and with such brutality? I let fly a string of obscenities at Akbar, accusing him of bringing me down to the level of a cheap whore because of his deviant desires. Akbar, whether open to my criticism or not, decided to quietly bear the barbs and to get me home from the Super Bowl party that Hernan and Kerri had thrown.

"Starting this moment, I will sleep with whoever I want and whenever I want to, and that includes you, and you will not say or do anything about it!" It was an ultimatum that he did not want to hear, but could not debate either. It was also one, I had never wanted to present, but felt forced to do so. After all, he had led me to the shameful display and would now have to handle the consequences, whatever I decided those may be.

He should have been happy to have been blessed with a loving wife like me. There was no reason to doubt my sincerity in bed or the fact that I loved him deeply. I really had no cause to be looking for jollies other than with him and why would he need to go elsewhere but to his hot missus. Yet he had insisted on variety in our sex lives. I had agreed to one tryst with Hernan; by now that person had become a regular lover and confidante. It was not a simple question of a love triangle between the three of us or even one of my falling for Hernan; rather Hernan had expanded my horizons to the point where I had acceded to making love to multiple partners. Though Hernan had been at the forefront of putting me out for the crowd at large, in concert with Kerri, the fact was that Akbar had condoned this and that was not a bargain I would have normally been open to. But now I had been ravished aplenty and it hurt in more ways than just the physical ones.

Was I jealous that Akbar had now been with other lovers like Kerri? Not really. After all I had actually enjoyed the variety with Hernan and had to some extent been okay with the orgy of the previous night. Had I not been turned on by my sexual growth? Sure I was. So why were we so bothered, now that I was comfortable with my sexuality? Had I not hit a peak in sexual awareness? Was Akbar getting jealous of my range of lovers? I did not know, but did he not put me up to having sex with others? I was worked up into a state of disgust for him and maybe did not feel so proud of myself either. I was not sure how I would react once at home; one thing was certain, it was going to be a tough road ahead for Akbar and me.

I jumped out of the car as soon as we entered the driveway. Though it was broad daylight and quite cold, I ripped off one garment after another and entered the garage almost naked. I had put the Eagles cheerleader costume on again upon the conclusion of the party and could not wait to get it off my body. I made a mental note to burn those garments at the first opportunity. As Akbar brought the car inside, I gathered myself while still standing nearly nude in the doorway connecting the garage to the house.

"Akbar, go straight to the office, I want to be alone," my intent was clear, "and please do not bother calling me today!"

Arguing would serve no purpose and he decided to do exactly as I said. I needed time to collect myself and think about the future that day, it was okay to leave him worried I may not be there when he returned in the evening. I was sure Hernan would be open both to taking me in and getting in to me if that was the course I decided to proceed on. Or maybe I would think of something else, it was just that I needed to be away from Akbar right that moment.

A long bath was called for and the foamy, warm water helped soothe the various bruises and tensions of the night. I could not believe I had actually sexually partnered so many persons. It must have been the alcohol Hernan had given me that kept me going or allowed me not to notice the pain. Still, I was not surprised to see that both my vaginal and anal areas were puffed up. I must have stayed in the tub for hours, washing off whatever remnants of the night I had not managed to shower off at the venue of the orgy.

I was still a bit unsteady and, though the pain had abated, I still felt raw inside. Breakfast did not appear to be a viable option, but the bed looked ideal. I lay down, with a towel around my midsection and another holding my still damp hair, wondering what to do next: would I let Akbar off, would I repeat the actions of the night prior, would I take a more radical step. The thoughts ran ceaselessly through my mind. Letting things get back to normal did not seem like the best course of action, there were consequences that needed to be dealt with before everything could be A-okay.

I could not believe Akbar thought he could just sort things out by sliding into bed and romancing me back to normal. Appearing out of nowhere, with a sorrowful looking face, he had sat down next to me, slowly caressing my shoulders and back. I must have gone to sleep right after my bath and he must have woken me up in order to apologize. Akbar ran his fingers through my hair and then let them wander down my neck, back and waist. I turned over and his hands began to move around my breasts. For some strange reason it felt okay to allow him the access and I did not mind as his lips touched mine, my mouth opened and our tongues intertwined. As we continued to kiss, his fingers found my pussy and started to enter me. I was angry at what he had done, yet I was letting him do whatever he wanted to me. It was not a case of being a dutiful wife; it was more like coming back to a tried and tested safe harbour. I achieved a shattering orgasm and came wide awake.

"Are you okay," a strangely familiar voice said, "is everything all right?"

I sat up and was surprised not to find Akbar in the room, rather Derrick sitting by my side, looking edgy but staring unabashedly at me. His hands were on my right arm and right thigh and I was being shaken awake. That's when I realized it was still daytime and not night, that Akbar had not been trying to patch things up with me, and that I had indeed fallen asleep while just wearing the towels. I then became aware of the reason for Derrick's eyes being fixed on me. The towels had come undone and I was sitting there on the bed, totally nude. Not only that, his hand on my thigh was perilously close to my vaginal opening and I could definitely feel stickiness at the spot. He jumped off the bed and repositioned himself a few feet away, still drilling me with his gaze as I came to. Grabbing for whatever came to hand I managed to cover a part of myself, but still left quite a bit on view.

"Derrick, what are you doing in my bedroom?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Aziz," he had rarely ever addressed me that formally, at least not since his mother and I had got to know each other a few months back, "but your garage door was wide open as was the entrance to your laundry room."

I recalled I had not closed the garage and had probably forgotten to shut the linking doorway.

"I also saw some clothing strewn about," he said, showing me the cheerleader outfit I had tossed off earlier, "and was wondering if anything was wrong."

He did not know how wrong things were, but not the way he may have surmised.

"I called a few times for you and heard a sound upstairs," he explained.

He had come upstairs to investigate, but instead of finding a crime in progress had discovered me passed out naked on the bed instead.

"I was not sure if you were fine and figured it made sense to wake you."

"How long have you been here?" I inquired, concerned about the dream I had just had and noting that he had a stiffy that was very visible under his clothing.

"I've been here for a bit," he had no reason to lie, "and it took me a while to shake you awake."

I wondered what else he may have done, perhaps chanced the kiss and fingered my pussy. I doubt if he was going to confess to either of those actions if he actually had.

"I am sorry to walk in on you," he continued, "I was wondering if all was well and frankly was considering calling for help if you had not woken up, you took quite some time in doing so."

"Okay, I am up now, and thanks for your concern," I really had no way of taking him to task for the intrusion. In fact he actually was somewhat of a Good Samaritan.

"That's quite alright ma'am," he responded, the rise in his pants extremely visible, "it was my civic duty to ensure that nothing was wrong, since Mr. Aziz had asked me to look in on you when I saw him going to work this morning." Now I knew that he had some genuine reason for coming by.

"Would you now mind leaving the bedroom and allowing me some privacy?"

"Uh, okay," he blubbered, still getting a fairly good view of much of my body. He exited the room, with obvious reluctance, but I soon heard the garage being closed and then the front door shutting.

Derrick lived a few houses down the lane and his mother was one of my few friends on the street. She had become pregnant in high school and had carried him to term. I did not know if she had ever been married but the two lived in our vicinity. Jenna, his mother, was no more than thirty five years old, kept herself in good trim, and could be considered quite pretty. I imagined she was a cheerleader in school and had probably been knocked up by the star athlete. Derrick was also a good looking boy, around eighteen at the time and himself a sporting star at the local high school. He had done odd jobs at times for us and I had seen him on occasion while visiting his mom. I had noted him checking me out a few times during those visits, but put it down to youthful curiosity. One thing was certain though, he had never seen me in the form he got to eye me today! Given the number of persons who had seen me stark naked the night before, one more was no big deal. Yet, I did feel both embarrassed that I had been espied as such by a teenager and also piqued that I was getting a rise from someone I had just considered a kid. Come to think of it, at just past twenty-five, I was peaking as far as my looks were concerned, and this had really registered across persons of varied ages in the past day or so, Derrick being the last to view and take note. Perhaps here was a means to get back at Akbar. All things considered, Derrick was not that much younger than I was.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I figured that getting some semblance of normalcy into the rest of the day would be worthwhile. I tossed on a silk robe I found when I opened the nearest closet, without bothering with any undergarments. It reached down to my knees and covered me a lot better than a few moments earlier. My tummy told me that perhaps some food was called for. Brushing and clipping my hair, I headed down.

A strange sound caught my attention as I neared the kitchen. I walked straight in to find Derrick still in the house. Just that he was sitting on one of the chairs next to the kitchen table. His pants were around his ankles and he was giving his cock a furious massage. I had been mistaken in thinking he had left when the door shut.

"Derrick, what are you doing?" was my almost moronic query; I could see well enough that he was relieving his swollen cock after having viewed me nude. On one hand, it was disgusting that he was masturbating in my kitchen, on the other the fact that I had turned him on was helping feed my ego.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Aziz, I'm sorry," was all he could muster. He tried to get his pants up, but could not reach them.

"Derrick, could you not do this at home?"

The look on his face told me that he would not have made it out of the house, given the hard on I had caused.

"I'll leave now," he whimpered, trying to regain some semblance of dignity.

"One moment please, you have not explained why you are masturbating here," I pointed out.

I expected a roundabout answer, but Derrick somehow put together a response that I did not expect.

"Mrs. Aziz, I think you are beautiful, I have watched you so many times with desire," he confessed, "today in your naked state, I just could not restrain myself from being very aroused."

"Did you do anything else while in the house?" I recalled being sticky on waking up.

"Not as much as I would have liked," he responded honestly but sidestepping whether he had fingered my pussy.

"And what would you have liked?"

"I would have loved to place you in a bed or roses and make love to you for hours on end," he was gaining confidence and becoming romantic by the moment, his cock still out, erect and straining.

"You do know that I am older than you, I am married, and I am your mom's friend?"

"I don't challenge anything you say, but I hope you do realize you have been my fantasy for a long time," he responded.

With that he moved forward purposefully and brought his arms around me, his cock touching my flesh through the flimsy robe. I had no idea why my mouth joined his in a deep and sensuous kiss. I had no clue how he managed to remove the slight garment I was wearing. My mind was a blank when he placed me across the kitchen table and spread me wide. I could not recollect when he stripped down totally. My brain shut down and did not register him lifting my legs and placing them over his shoulders as he lined his engorged penis with my cunt.

I did come to as his rock hard cock slid all the way in to me. It took a moment or two for me to realize that I was pinned under him, his cock in me, his hands caressing my tits and his mouth on mine. This was not a situation that I had envisioned, created, or would have normally approved of, but after being treated like raw meat the night before, it felt nice to be made love to the way Derrick was doing. I was a deity being worshipped, not a piece of meat being tossed about between ravenous beasts.

"Derrick, please don't," was what I was saying, and yet my insides were welcoming every thrust of his midsection.

"Oh Shireen, you are so hot," Derrick moaned as he kept working on me, giving me a number of orgasms while controlling his own release.

Suddenly he pulled out, helped me onto a chair, and stuck his glistening cock in front of my mouth. I realized he was not wearing a condom, and understood his rationale for not coming in me. I took his penis into my mouth and went at it with gusto as he moaned with obvious pleasure. Not long after, he spurted a load of his come, forcing me to swallow it down as his cock was all the way to my throat and his hands were behind my neck. I might have flopped on to the floor as he took his dick out, a trail of his cum coming to rest across my lips.

But Derrick had already lifted me up as if I weighed nothing. He carried me into the guest room and put me down on the bed. He brought his mouth close to my ear and asked a very pertinent question. I directed him to a drawer in the master bedroom. It took him a minute or two to appear with the packet of condoms that we kept around. I was glad that he had not come in me when his cock was buried in my pussy just moments earlier. Frankly neither one of us had been paying attention to that fact.

Derrick was in me quickly, lying on the bed and seating me atop his again rigid member. He slowly caressed my boobs, licking the tits every so often as I rode him. After a while he pulled me close to him and we kissed deeply, unmindful that I still had traces of his sperm in my mouth from the blow job, while still maintaining a slow in and out rhythm. He must have lasted for hours because I was dazed by the time he finished. Or perhaps he fucked me more than once in the bed. In fact, I am sure he did!

I woke up to the sounds of nightfall. A thank you note from Derrick was lying next to me. Thankfully it was not too detailed about what had transpired and essentially said that he would look forward to being of help again soon!

Also on a nearby armchair was a huge flower bouquet. I began to mentally chide Derrick for this, when I noted the attached card indicated it was from Akbar. A piece of paper lying close by explained that Derrick had received the delivery about one hour earlier. He had been with me for hours, most of those in me, while my husband was seeking atonement!

"Dearest, to err is human, to forgive divine! I do not know if and when I will find forgiveness, but I will do my best to ensure we stay in love. You tell me the steps to take and I will follow."

Akbar's words rang true and I had a sudden twinge of regret at my very recent antics with Derrick. But the boy had treated me with love, respect and as a person. Akbar had considered me bounty to share far and wide, whereas he should have worshipped me as a goddess the way I had adored him! This was not the way his penance would end. Whether I had started another chapter was something I was not yet considering. Did I now have a second part-time lover on the side, since Hernan was already well ensconced in that role? Or was this just a one-time way to allay the melancholy I was in? Only time would tell.

2 -- Playing Teacher

Akbar came home very late that night. He probably was correct to figure that I would not be very good company. His expectations would have been confirmed by the fact that I had gone to sleep in the guest room after leaving the bouquet in the master bedroom. I had considered tossing the flowers out, but it was rare to have such pretty ones in winter and common sense took over for a change.

My night was spent re-living the afternoon with Derrick. How in the world could I have just fucked my friend's son? What would happen when she found out, there being no question that she would. What would Akbar's reaction be to this? Were we done for good, was a divorce looming? Though I could hear him move around the house, it was not the time for any sort of contact. I must have finally gone to sleep in the wee hours of the morning.

I awoke and realized that I had not eaten anything since the orgy! More than 24 hours had passed since then and I had indulged in strenuous sexual activity, ignoring any need for food. It was now time to get some sustenance. I was surprised to find Akbar waiting for me in the kitchen, a veritable Pakistani breakfast feast laid out on the table. He had already been out to the ethnic stores and was in the process of trying to patch things.

He took me by the hand and seated me at the kitchen table. A plate of food was put together and placed in front of me. I could not resist taking a few mouthfuls and hunger ensured that I would not turn the meal down. Akbar also took some food as the pregnant pause stretched infinitely.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked, "did you sleep well?"