Shireen's Story: Winning Me Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the lovely flowers, Akbar," I replied, trying to remain civil, "you did not have to send them."

"Shireen, darling, I cannot say how sorry I am to have put you in this situation," he had a pained look of sincerity on his face, "and I know that I have to do much more to fix things."

"Well you have already begun your apology," I did not feel like ribbing him too much, "let's take things slowly and as they come," but I was not letting him off either.

He rose, pulled me up from the chair and hugged me. I did not resist at first, but soon found that he had undone my nightie and that I was nearly threadbare. With some effort, I extended my arm and pushed him back. He appeared genuinely disappointed.

"Not yet," I told him, "maybe not ever," certain that the ultimatum would not hold true as I walked up to dress into my day clothes.

Akbar had left by the time I came back, his food almost uneaten. I had no inclination to go hungry for another day and ate my fill in peace, reflecting upon the events of the past few hours. At the same time, I had a gnawing feeling that it would soon be time to dial back the distances between my husband and myself. There was no question we still loved each other, it was just that a real demonstration of that affection was now required to pull us over the crest of the mountain.

The next few weeks took the same form, with both of us steering clear of the other, except for necessary conversation. Akbar had a long overdue business trip that was going to keep him out of town for over a week. On one hand, this would leave me alone at home to let the recent bleakness eat at me; on the other, perhaps distance would make the pain fade out. I did help get him some of his stuff and was okay with a quick peck to the lips as he took the taxi to the airport.

"Hi Shireen, are you feeling fine today?" I heard Derrick on the other end of the line not long after Akbar had left, "is there anything that I can do for you?

I knew well enough what he wanted to do, but had kept him away since we had made love. I was unsure that an affair with him was desirable or even wise. Derrick, however, was a hot blooded teen and could not wait to get at my honey pot again. My reluctance to see him was certainly not going over well with him. Almost every day I had discovered the odd flower, some nice candy, a cute note and once even a suggestive panty that he had left. I had not been supportive and my reply today was in the negative again.

"Well there is something my mom was wondering you could help me with," he continued, "here have a word with her."

"Hi Shireen, Derrick's due for his term finals in Math and is not doing well," Jenna came on the line, "I am not really educated and cannot be of help. If he fails the exam, he is in danger of not graduating and missing out on his sports scholarship for college."

"That would be bad," I sympathized, "but what can I do?"

"You told me about how you were good at Math in school and college," she reminded me, "I really need you to tutor him for the two weeks or so till he takes the exam."

"But that is a lot of work and I am not sure if he will pay attention and really learn," I knew what he would have on his mind and did not want to get into the situation.

"Oh please Shireen, grant me this favour, I'll do your laundry, clean your house, cook your food, be your slave, hell I'll even make dirty love to you or Akbar if that is what it takes," she begged me. I wondered if the part about fucking us was hot air or real intent, I figured Akbar would not mind a tryst and perhaps that would be a justified trade!

Obviously the scholarship that Derrick was in line for at Wisconsin would help the family move up in the world. And if I went along with things, he would be out of here in a month or so. There would be no further complications involved. Just that I needed to ensure he actually studied the books more and me less! Still I must confess that I wondered if he had engineered a way just to be in close and private proximity to me by faking his math grades.

"Okay Jenna, you'll owe me," I gave in, "I can help him between four and seven during the weekdays and could spare a bit of time over the weekend also." I picked a time when there would be greater chance of Jenna or Akbar being back home, limiting Derrick's extra-curricular intent. I agreed that he could come over later that afternoon.

We got to the A, L and perhaps G of algebra that evening and may not have even done so if I had not kept things on the straight and level for as long as possible. Derrick did not even open the books, but lifted me off my feet as soon as he entered the house, carried me into the living room and disrobed me in no time. I regained my senses just as he was ready to plunge into me and rolled off the sofa.

"Now just a moment, young man, you have to earn your reward," I indicated that he opened his books and sat on the dining table. His look of lust was tempered by one of disappointment, "do the session today well and we can see about spending the last hour differently."

His balls had turned a deep shade of purple by the time we finished the first two chapters of his workbook. Derrick was not as much of a dummy as his mom had suggested, he could have even been the brain on the football team, but I could sense that math was not his forte. While initially coaching him as bare as he had me, I soon realized that his mind could not focus on the pages with my nude breasts in sight. A bath robe, that covered everything but was only a tug on the belt away from revealing all, helped him concentrate on the task at hand.

As the clock chimed six times, Derrick was out of his seat, roughly yanking the robe off my body and bending me face forward against the sofa. He must have put on a condom in milliseconds or perhaps already came sheathed since his cock entered my pussy as he stood behind me and pushed upwards. I was lifted off my feet and had to steady myself on the edge of the furniture or my body would have tumbled over to the other side. Derrick was on fire as he pummelled me from behind, making up for the delay in getting his reward. But the wait also dimmed his ability to lengthen the act and I could feel him tense as he came mightily. I was already lying on the sofa's edge and he came to relax on my back for a few minutes.

Derrick was ready for another go in less than ten minutes and this time I was pleased to note that he was again the devotee who had first made love to me the day after the party. This time he placed me on the carpet and massaged my arms and legs for quite a while. He then flipped me over and went to work on my back. His hands seemed to wander quite a bit on to my ass and every so often his finger would tease my vaginal or anal openings.

"Shireen, you have a beautiful ass," he whispered, "could I fuck it please?"

It seemed like a harmless request, but I held him off, turned over and indicated he should enter my cunt again. He kept up a good rhythm and we finished just about at 7 p.m.

"You did well today," I let him know as he prepared to leave, "I suggest you do well for the rest of the course also and pass the exam."

"And would I get a further reward?" he suggestively hinted.

For the strangest unfathomable reason, I bent over to let him see and feel my ass, "I am sure I could think of something that could interest you!"

I'm certain he got my drift pretty quick. He had a big smile on his face as he smacked my now clothed butt lightly and then exited through the front door.

Akbar called in to let me know he had arrived at his destination and that business was going well. He tried to tell me how much he was missing me but, having just fucked Derrick, I was less inclined to believe him. I figured he was happy enough that I had at least taken the call in a civilized manner and not let the phone ring on. I knew that he would be back with a big present and perhaps it would get him out of the dog house; he would certainly hope so.

Derrick, meanwhile, moved from a D- average all the way to low B's over the next few days. I ensured that he sat through each lesson and then took a test at the end. If the grade was a B+ or better, he could get into my pants. For a B or C, a kiss would be all he received. For any lower grade, there was no reward at all. He did not like the grading scheme too much, usually scoring C's or B's and missing out on fucking me. With just six more days left to the exam, his sexual frustration was building up, but the only way through was to ace the next tests. Derrick went into overdrive, studying late through the night, and really beginning to get a hang for the subject. With 3 days left, he aced the test for the first time. Akbar was due back the next day, so he figured this was karma.

He led me up to the main bedroom and slowly removed every bit of clothing on my body. Putting a heavy sheet on the ground next to the bed, he had me lie down and brought out a bottle of body oil from the bathroom. Over the next hour or so, he massaged every part, making my body glisten with the oil. It was my turn then to return the compliment and I went to it with intensity. For nearly two hours we neither kissed nor fucked but just rubbed oil into each others' bodies, enjoying our proximity.

Finally he placed me onto the bed, from which the covers had been removed. My legs were spread apart, awaiting his insertion and he did not wait further to enter me. Our oily skins meant that there was no friction, but a certain extra amount of heat was added. Our mouths connected for what could be fifteen minutes at the least, while his cock just stayed inside me. Slowly, he began to move in and out. I responded by scratching his back, the oil providing some protection from my nails. Derrick finally tensed and achieved his orgasm. It seemed to go on forever and when he withdrew, the condom was heavy with its contents.

Dinner was pizza, ordered from a nearby place, and eaten in bed. Breakfast was toast and coffee also in bed. In between Derrick and I made love numerous times. For the first time ever, I had spent an entire night in my own bed with someone other than Akbar. Derrick was good and energetic in bed and appreciated the fact that I was not holding back on the sex either. But this was not a situation that could last.

Akbar's return meant that he was back home by six on the last two days that Derrick took his lessons. Derrick tried hard to convince me to prep him at his place, but I figured he needed to have some hunger in him to do well on the test. Akbar seemed to appreciate the fact that I was being neighbourly and helping Derrick. But I had still not warmed up to my husband yet. Oh yes, the present was a lovely necklace with a single ruby and small diamonds in it. He was on the right track, but had to realize that gifts alone would not suffice, a real demonstration of his love for me would.

Derrick barged into the house at 3 p.m., having taken the exam earlier in the day. The side door was apparently open and he did not bother knocking as he knew Akbar was away. He found me in the basement doing some aerobic exercises. I could see that there was a certain excitement in his eyes. The paper he stuck in my face confirmed the reason, a B+ on the final, allowing him a passing grade of C+ on the course. He next handed me a package from the University of Wisconsin which laid out the details of his sports scholarship. Now that he had passed, he could honour the offer. The details showed that he was due to start training camp at the school in less than one weeks' time.

"This is fantastic, Derrick, well done," I commended him, giving him a hug.

Derrick mouthed his thanks but had other things on the mind. He was there to collect on his reward and given that he had kept his side of the bargain, even if it was implied and not overt, there was no reason for me to protest. He wordlessly turned me around, so that my ass was up against his crotch. I could feel the heat from his loins coming across to my backside and noticed that he was erect as could be. It took him a while to pull down my leotard down past my knees. I wondered if he would go at it without fully baring me. But he decided to continue with removing my sneakers as the clothes around my legs would restrict access while I stood as still as possible.

Derrick laid me face down on the mat I had just been working out on. A cushion from the nearby armchair was placed under my belly to raise my backside. I was surprised when I felt a cool gel rub against my anal opening; He had brought a tube of KY Jelly with him, of which he took some on his finger and rubbed a bit into my rear. Having prepped me up, Derrick realized he was still dressed. Getting out of his garments momentarily, he placed himself between my legs and touched his cock to my anus. A bolt of electricity shot through me and I clenched my butt cheeks to prevent the intrusion.

"It's okay Shireen," Derrick soothingly whispered in my ear, his body totally lying on mine, "I will not hurt you."

I slowly unclenched and ever so slowly he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. It would be a lie to say that it did not hurt, it pained me greatly. But I could not back out now, notably as he was already thrusting into me. The lubrication meant that his cock was buried deep in my rectum within moments. A whimper did leave my mouth and he began to caress my shoulders and back to ease the tension. That did help, and slowly the pain receded without going away altogether.

Derrick began to slowly move in and out, trying to make the act last as long as possible. This was going to be tough as my ass was a great deal tighter than my pussy, but he was determined not to come too quickly. Soon I was highly charged and had come a few times. Derrick kept varying the pace and used his hands well in massaging my shoulders and neck, then squeezing and rubbing my boobs, and finally holding my outstretched hands while working on my fingers.

"Did you hear something?" I asked him, tensing as a sound came from upstairs. He was too busy to have even heard his own grunting as he pummelled me.

"Derrick, I think someone is around," I pleaded, "can you please stop for a bit?"

He went silent and we lay still, albeit connected intimately, for a couple of minutes listening for any sounds from upstairs. After a while, not hearing any noises, he simply began to move in and out again and I slowly returned to my state of pained bliss. I had been fucked in the ass before, but no one had ever managed to prolong the intrusion as much as Derrick did. It was closing on 4 p.m. when he finally gave up and let go. The presence of his warm cream in my backside alerted me that he had not felt a need to use a condom this time around. He decided to remain where he was and I wondered if he would come out or stay in.

Derrick finally pulled out, placed a wad of napkins from a nearby dispenser on my rear and cleaned my ass as much as possible. He then helped me off the floor, the liquid still oozing from my backside. Derrick led me into the adjoining bathroom and stood in the shower with me as he washed off my rear and his cock. Rather than handing me a towel, he stepped out and pulled me along, still pretty wet.

Pushing the lid down, he sat on the toilet with his dick once again fully erect. The tube of KY was lying next to the sink and I needed no explanation. Once again he greased my rear, which now felt quite tender, and his cock. He pulled me by my waist to him, slowly bringing my ass in over his penis, while I faced and straddled him, and had gravity, eased by lubrication, enable penetration more than any overt effort from either of us. On one hand this hurt considerably more, on the other it caused me to come profusely. We also were able to kiss and caress, face to face, with ease and passion. I now directed traffic by continuously lifting myself almost off his member and then back down, while he helped the pace by pushing up or pulling down on my ass. Derrick got his money's worth again and we were not done and dressed again till nearly 5 p.m.

Though Akbar was not expected back for at least another hour, Derrick told me he had plans with his high school teammates to go visit some bars in another town. He kissed me deeply, letting me know he would like a repeat of what we had just done before heading off to Wisconsin, and left for home. Frankly it had been pretty enjoyable, even though my anus hurt quite a bit. Derrick had managed to keep hitting the right buttons in my psyche since the morning after the party and I did sense that there would be a gap in my life when he finally departed.

Upon entering to the kitchen, I suddenly realized that the sounds I had heard did indeed come from upstairs. A lovely basket of fruits and cheeses was on the kitchen table, the attached card suggesting it was a thank you gift from Jenna. A folded piece of paper placed proximate to the basket caught my attention.

"Hi Shireen, I came by to thank you for the incredible help you provided to Derrick, but figured that you were otherwise occupied and would not want to be disturbed! I'd like you to come by tomorrow afternoon around 2:30 for a little tea party I am throwing. No excuses!

The note was incredibly cryptic. Did she see me fucking her son or did she just assume I was too busy to come upstairs? Then I saw the postscript. It was written in pencil, not as neat and apparently done in a rush.

"Akbar came back early and it is lucky that I ran into him right after I was dropping this off. I told him you had gone to the mall with Derrick for a coffee as a thank you gesture. It would not have been a good idea for him to have found you when he returned. He's going home with me for now as I offered him coffee and goodies also. You enjoy your tryst and maybe I'll enjoy mine!"

So she had more than seen what was going on. I wondered why she had not walked in on us and taken both of us to task, mainly me. And I wondered what possessed her to take Akbar to her home. That had certainly saved things from totally deteriorating in our marriage. Did I owe her one while also having taken advantage of her son? Or had I been a dupe in some strange plan? I wondered.

Akbar came home close to 11 p.m. and said that since I was not at home, he had gone over to Jenna's for coffee. She had then suggested dinner at a local restaurant. Having just finished the meal, he claimed to have come straight back home after dropping her. I was uncertain on the timeline but could not really press the issue on if something else had transpired. Frankly, I knew I had been involved in a sexual encounter that day, but could not accuse him of the same. Akbar seemed happy that Derrick had passed and told me that Jenna was singing praises of my teaching methods!

"I'm glad you had a nice time today Shireen," he added, "perhaps we can go to a restaurant for a romantic meal one of these days."

I did not know how to respond, but almost automatically replied, "that may be nice."

A smile formed on his face as he grabbed his night clothes and headed to the guest room, which had by now become his sleeping area. I thanked my stars that Jenna had waylaid him. I had no clue as to what he could have done if he had found Derrick butt-fucking me in the basement. On one hand it could have appeared to be a normal extension of the wantonness he had led me to; on the other he could surmise that I was now totally replacing him as a sexual partner. But it did not, thankfully, come to that eventuality. My concern now was what Jenna may have on her mind.

That got clarified really quickly the next day. There was a party indeed at Jenna's house and quite a few of the neighbourhood ladies were present. She was effusive in her praise about my helping Derrick through school and onto his scholarship. Many of the others wondered if I could help their kids too. Since all were under the age of 15, I was sure that the methods I had used for Derrick's improvement would not be kosher.