Shireen's Story: Winning Me Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Senora, your amigos have no value for your life," he said straight out, "they say you are not worth paying $100,000 for."

"That is a lot of money and we really are not that rich," I told him, "in fact I am not even American but from Pakistan, a poor country like yours."

"For an American we ask at least $250,000," he let me know.

"So what is going to happen?" the hope that I had was fading fast.

"If we do not get the money in the next 24 hours, senora," he took a pause, "we may be forced to get any value possible from our catch."

"You mean you are reducing the amount asked for?"

"No senora, we are saying that after tonight, I will not be able to control what my men outside or my friends in the village decide to do with you!"

My legs buckled under me and the lights went out. I awoke with no sign of sunlight coming through the few cracks in the walls. There was a tray of food exactly where it should have been. At least they were still being civil and following the set time line. What they did after sundown the next day was anyone's guess but the odds were stacking against my safety.

"Senora, I am very sorry," the fat man advised me just past noon, "our demands have not been met."

"Please," I implored, "I have no quarrel with you and am not rich either, why punish me?"

"I do not want to harm you," he let me know, "but the others have their own ideas."

The hours passed and nothing untoward happened. Food and water were delivered as usual and my restroom visits were also facilitated. I decided to forego a shower and no one insisted I take one. As time passed, my hope built up that the leader had reasoned with the rest of the crew and that I would be reprieved.

My luck, however, ran out right about dusk. After what sounded like a serious row outside, the door opened and two guys walked in. I backed up against the walls but this did not deter one from pushing up to me and roughly squeezing my breasts. I tried to push back, but he was too strong. He pulled me off the wall and the second grasped me from behind. I begged them for mercy and tears rolled down my cheeks as all hope vanished. I willed myself to go limp, but the adrenalin in my system prevented me from doing so. The guy in front took out a knife and sliced my top off. The sheet I had used for a couple of days to hide myself below the waist was pulled off and the bikini bottoms were shredded in an instant by the guy behind. I was naked and about to be ravished.

The guy in front of me grabbed my face and rudely pushed his tongue into my mouth. The taste was foul and I gagged. He broke off for some air, but I was turned around and the second one kissed me in an equally crude manner. The second fellow dropped his pants and pushed me to the wall, trying to pry my legs open. The other one shoved him off indicating he wanted the first go at me. I sunk to the floor while the two glared at each other. A sharp exchange followed and the second guy conceded by leaving the shack. The person left pulled his cock out, spread my legs, and positioned himself between them. As he touched his cock to my cunt I tried very hard to imagine myself in a happy place not to feel the pain or humiliation once he pushed it inside.

A sharp bark outside caught my attention, then a few more. The last couple were followed by sounds of heavy objects hitting the ground. My intended rapist tensed, stopped his forward progress towards my cunt, and looked towards the door. It opened and the person walking in was the last one I would have expected.

Akbar delivered a solid kick to the guy's midsection lifting him clear off me. The thug shook of the effects and stood up with murderous intent. He decided, however, to stay still when he saw other persons in what appeared to be police uniforms walk in and point their guns at him.

"Did he?" Akbar asked, obviously wondering whether the man had succeeded in raping me.

"No."

"Did anyone else?"

"No"

"Since the time you have been held?"

"No, no," I told him but his mind was finding this difficult to accept given the state he had found me in.

Akbar put his jacket around me, thereby covering my nakedness considerably. Walking out of my prison, I found that most of the kidnappers had been captured, though neither the leader nor the female had been arrested yet. Kerri and Hernan were there, along with a person who was introduced as Joe from Calgary, apparently a policeman from Canada. Quite a few policemen were handling the arrests.

"Shireen, it is so good that you are safe," Hernan expressed his relief as Kerri hugged me, "you can thank Akbar for making sure we rescued you in time."

I felt a warm sensation as I sided back to Akbar and clung to my saviour. I had treated him like shit for the past months and he had apparently risked all to come save me. Well, he was my husband and this would have been his role to play. Yet, I had not exactly given him his spousal dues but had virtually negated our relationship. There was nothing to do but to grab his neck and kiss him deeply and for a long time.

"Do you mind if we go and sit somewhere," Akbar advised the others, "meanwhile the rest of you can finish up whatever needs doing."

He carried me back into the shack from where I had been rescued and laid me on the futon. No words were necessary. He stripped and I welcomed his cock into my pussy with gratitude. Akbar showered my face and body with kisses as he fucked me and I responded with equal vigour. None of us lasted for long and he let go inside me with a loud grunt that was almost drowned out by my scream as I also came.

We drove back to Quito and I was checked into a hospital for necessary tests. Since nothing physically bad had happened, other than the odd bruise or scrape, I was released the next day with some basic medications to ensure I had not picked up any jungle ailment or had trouble sleeping. None was necessary, but Akbar made sure that I did complete the prescribed course of medicines over the next few days. The hospital confirmed that while I had signs of recent sexual activity, with my having been with Akbar at the shack and Hernan some days earlier, there were no indications to suggest rape. Also I was told that all the captives had confirmed that I had not been sexually abused. This news appeared to comfort Akbar since he probably had steeled himself to the fact that I had been molested by the kidnappers. After all, the state that he found me in certainly suggested that possibility.

Akbar and Kerri had flown to Quito immediately after getting the news from Hernan. Her friend Joe had come along, since he had some experience in hostage situations, being a member of the RCMP. Joe had suggested the raid on the facility, in concert with the police commandant who was a friend of Hernan's, since the Police were of the opinion that paying the ransom would not guarantee my freedom. But Joe did not manage to dissuade Akbar from being part of the assault team. It was a good thing that Akbar had come along, since it is possible that my molester would have succeeded in raping me while the team was focused first on securing the compound. Akbar had decided he only had one objective and thankfully got to me just in time by heading for the shack where I was held.

On our last night in Quito, after being released from the hospital, I had simply disrobed the moment we were back in the suite that Hernan had now turned over temporarily to us. We needed to make up for the lack of intimacy between us since the Super Bowl party. We had sex in the bed, we fucked in the lounge, I made love to him on the balcony, we coupled in the bathroom, and we finally ended up doing it on the small dining table in the suite. Kerri and the others left us alone for the night but showed up en masse at the airport to see us off.

Akbar was now my absolute hero, how could I ever have doubted him? While the separate vacations may not have worked out they way we had intended, it was definitely time to wipe the slates clean and to resume our loving marriage. Hopefully no further complications would follow and mess up our lives.

5 -- The Aftermath

"Hey you two, we hope you did not forget about our wedding plans," the phone message from Kerri and Hernan said, "it just that we cannot wait so the date has been moved up to mid-September."

We had barely returned home, after our vacations apart and my jungle ordeal. Now we were being told to get back to South America in about a month's time. I was unsure about another trip, but was game since this time we were going to Peru. Word of the kidnapping and rescue had reached the office, though somehow the newspapers had not carried any of it. The bosses, impressed by Akbar's bravery, were happy to grant him an extra two week vacation and with pay!

Jenna had ensured that the house was spic and span when we returned a few days after the rescue. She was delighted to see that we were back to being a loving couple. She pulled Akbar into the living room, while I was in the kitchen preparing snacks. I figure she might have been giving him some advice on ensuring that our relationship was not rocked again. A bit later she cornered me while Akbar ran over to the grocery store to pick up some required item.

"Sweetheart, it's so good that all is well between the two of you," she let me know while holding my hand, "but I do hope you can see your way to keeping my little boy happy when he does come home on his break from school and sport."

This was not a time to argue with her regarding Derrick's entitlements, whether or not I actually fucked him depended on how things would pan out, I had no thought to give in that direction at the moment. I steered conversation elsewhere while Akbar returned from the store.

Jenna was all ears regarding my ordeal and gushed about Akbar's bravery. This was music to my ears as I cuddled up with him in a large armchair, stealing a kiss every so often. Before long the news had made it around the neighbourhood and we were the recipients of many visits from well-wishers living in our vicinity. Thankfully Jenna had kept the bit about our taking separate vacations secret, just mentioning that I had gone on ahead to Ecuador while he had finished up a business trip to Canada before joining me. The actual details would have been too lurid, spicy and open to gossip and speculation. I could sense that quite of few of the folks in any case had doubts about my being unharmed or wondered if I had willingly participated in debasement at the hands of my captors. Akbar was definitely the stud as far as the ladies were concerned and many would make comparisons between the ways they got treated by their partners with how committed he had been to me. But all glory and recognition aside, the fact that things between us had patched up meant more than anything in the world to him and to me.

If anyone thought I was going to let all slide back to routine once we were home and he was attending to the office, one would be quite mistaken. I had other ideas of my own to ensure that Akbar knew which side the toast was buttered on and how much better it was when tasted on one's own!

The very first evening he returned from work to find me sitting on the sofa, dressed only in the slightest negligee. Dinner was not had by him, I was! That evening set a pattern for the next two weeks. The second day, I was lying on the dining table, threadbare. But around me were various snacks and tit bits that sufficed for dinner as I ended up being his main course. The third day, I upped the ante by standing in the entrance connecting the garage to the house as he opened the main garage door and drove in. I was totally nude, bar a pair of sexy ankle high boots and a gold chain around my waist, regardless of the fact that it was still daylight and anyone passing by could get a real good look at me. Akbar closed the main garage door as quick as he could and got busy! Needless to say things went on in the same vein for many days, with my actions getting bolder by the day till he had to go on a week-long business trip. The last day before the trip, I decided to take things outside the house. I left him a note suggesting he find me in the back yard. I was sitting on a rug under one of the three trees in what appeared to be a colourful swimsuit, when he did spot me. On nearing me, he discovered it to be nothing but body paint, done expertly and that I was completely nude. Jenna had mentioned a friend was a body painter and I had undergone the process willingly though thought the guy took his time painting me up. Akbar and I did not even make it back into the house and if the neighbours got an eyeful then good for them!

Akbar was concerned that I may have residual nightmares or fears since being rescued and was apprehensive about such a long trip. I knew we would miss making love to each other. We would be heading out to Lima the day after he returned from the trip, so I figured that packing would keep me occupied. Apparently Akbar though it helpful to ask Jenna to keep an eye on me.

Soon as Akbar had left, Jenna was over in a trice, letting me know that Derrick would be home for a few days while Akbar was away. It was an awkward situation, Akbar and I had just patched up things and now Jenna, having helped greatly in the process, wanted me to fuck her son again!

Derrick showed up on Friday afternoon. He was home for a few days after sports camp at the University. The school year would start shortly as would the sporting season. I was able to put him off saying that I was having my period.

On Saturday, he wanted to do it in my ass, since the period was still going on. This was not an option I wanted to explore. Come to think of it, once I lowered my panties to expose my ass, he would know I was not menstruating either. I made the time honoured excuse of having a headache, claiming that I still had some pain since the kidnapping.

On Sunday, he was back and his cock was straining. He pushed me on to the sofa and brought his mouth to mine. I reminded him that I was still not clean, but he was insistent upon fucking me anyway. It took a great deal of effort to push him off, but he refused to leave until I gave him a blow job. I reluctantly agreed in order to get him out of the house as quickly as I could. Derrick lay back on the sofa and I brought him off speedily with my mouth.

I was surprised to find Jenna at my place on Monday. Akbar was back on Wednesday and Derrick was leaving the next morning. She implored me to not be hard-to-get until I finally gave in and accepted one last night of passion with her son.

Derrick was as ready as could be when he came by on Monday night. We kissed for a while and his hands kept trying to undress me. Finally I led him upstairs to the guest room and asked him to sit and listen.

"Derrick, this is the last time I am going to have any sort of sexual contact with you, Akbar and I are very much in love and nothing is going to come between us," he listened to my speech but in an uninterested sort of way.

"But you do like making love to me," he responded.

"Maybe I did, but this is not something that can go on forever."

I could sense that his brain was not computing my message properly. The only thing left was to fuck him and get done with it. I dropped my clothes and lay face down on the bed.

"Fuck me in the ass," I directed him, not wanting vaginal intercourse, "you liked it a lot the last time we did it."

He was on me in an instant, rubbing cream from a jar on the side table liberally onto his cock and into my rectum. He lined himself up and shoved his cock into me. I lay unmoving as he forced himself in and out of my ass. It's not that I did not like him or had not enjoyed the sex we previously had. It was just that I was at a juncture of my life that he no longer could be a part of. Derrick came and lay on top catching his breath.

I was hoping that he was done, but he did possess an athlete's stamina. Just as we had done the last time he had sodomized me, we shared a shower together and he cleaned me out. And very much like the last time, while still in the bathroom, he fucked me in the ass again till finally spent.

"You really do not want to do this with me again, c'mon Shireen you know I love you so much?" he was grasping at straws.

"Derrick, you need to get someone your age," I told him, "when you are here for Christmas, bring a nice college-going girlfriend with you, I will not be on the menu any more even if your mom begs me!"

Derrick kissed me for a while as I was still unclothed, nibbling on my tits and caressing anything that he wanted to, and then reluctantly went home and on to the university. It appears that he did get the message. His Christmas date was a striking Midwestern corn farmer's daughter, with all the right credentials including an age that was suitably similar to his.

Akbar was back and I could not help but run up to the taxi he was getting out of after coming from the airport. In the tiniest of shorts and just a bra top I hoped I looked very tasty.

"What's up dear?" he wondered, as I led him into the house.

"Oh nothing much, just happy to see you back," I let him know, holding back the news that I had just received that day.

"Were you okay while I've been away?" He had called me at least twice a day and I had been fine.

"No trouble at all," I responded, "Jenna and Derrick made sure I was well cared for." Obviously I could not tell him how well I was exactly cared for now that things had changed.

Rather than being quite active that night, I surprised him by suggesting that we sleep on account of an early morning flight the very next day. To be frank I figured he would also need to be rested up rather than tiring himself out fucking me.

Our friends received us warmly at Lima airport and we were housed in a luxurious room at the home of Hernan's parents rather than at a hotel. Apparently his father had been a member of parliament and came from a distinguished political family. The mansion was enormous and would serve as the venue for the various parties including the wedding itself.

Hernan grabbed me by the hand and said he was taking me on the grand tour. Kerri held Akbar's arm and headed in the other direction but with the same intent. After going through a number of hallways and rooms, we ended up in a nice bedroom, much as I would have expected. Hernan embraced me and joined his mouth to mine. This was not yet too invasive and so I went along with the kiss. It was when he broke the kiss and tried to put me on the bed that I stopped him cold.

"Hernan, I have something to tell you," I waited as he sat down next to me wondering what was up.

We talked for a few minutes and then he smiled, simply took my hand and led me back down to the family room. He pulled out some old albums and we had a real laugh, looking at his kid pictures, while Kerri and Akbar explored the mansion. They did take their sweet time getting back to where we were waiting!

The house filled up with many guests arriving from overseas and within the country. Kerri's cousin Cindy flew from Calgary with Joe who had helped rescue me. I understood that they were connected by the fact that they were both shown to the same bedroom and that Cindy hung on to him constantly. I also met my other saviour, Guillermo, who was typically Latin in his attempt to seduce me. Needless to say, he did not get to first base, whether he had participated in rescuing me from certain molestation or not. Nevertheless it was still good protocol to give him a juicy thank you kiss and promise to dance with him at the upcoming parties.

For the wedding rehearsal and dinner just prior to the girls' party that Kerri and company had planned, I decided to be a bit cheeky. I had brought along a gold and green sari, having remembered wearing a pink one Akbar had brought from India the first time Hernan had made love to me. Like the pink sari, this set of clothes included a blouse that was more a teensy bra, and bared more than it covered, my back only having a string across it for example. My breasts literally protruded from all sides of the two little triangles that only kept my tits from view. It took some effort for Hernan to pull away from me after we had danced a number of times. I did not mind his hands sliding all over my back and copping a feel of my rear, I was effectively off the market. Many of the other guys attending sought a dance too and I was happy to oblige.