Shireen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove off, Shireen took out the wad of money, which apparently was her share of the bid funds. Giving me a stare that almost dripped blood, she flung the lot in my face.

"Aaj kitney saray logon ney paisay dey ke meri choot lee or meray saath har kisam ka kaam kiya hai; tumhein is cheez ka koi ehsaas nahin huwa? (Tonight so many persons fucked me after paying for the opportunity and did many other things also; did you not even have any feelings about that?)"

I recalled there were seven identified bids, but figured that while I was with Jill, some of the other guys had chanced it and fucked her also without going through the process of qualification. I also knew that she had been sort of raped by the care taker. She was probably disoriented while having virtually non-stop sex and had thankfully lost count, but had pieced things together later as she cleaned up to go home.

"Akhri wala toh bilkul janwar thaa, uss neh to meray tukray hee kar denay thay! (The last one was a total animal, he seemed determined to rip me into pieces!)" I vividly remembered the dark man and his evil sized tool pounding her already sore pussy. I was at a loss for words, but gave her a look of sympathy that seemed to further anger her.

"Akbar, are you happy now? Finally you have managed to turn me into a whore!" she screamed, and her words certainly were barbed and painful to hear.

As sob after sob escaped her mouth, I wondered whether the sexual awakening I had led her to was indeed what was best for us. I had enjoyed her growing sense of arousal, but lately jealousy had come to gnaw at my innards too. It was time to return to a more sedentary and normal life, or so I thought.

Wiping off her tears with a tissue, she seemed to have discovered a new resolve, announcing to me, "Starting this moment, I will sleep with whoever I want and whenever I want to, and that includes you, and you will not say or do anything about it!"

I knew that henceforth I would have to earn her favours in competition with any lovers she may have had so far or would select in future. I knew I loved her more than ever; after all she had acceded to my wishes to a very high level while gaining a sexual awakening of serious magnitude. I had pushed things over the edge and it was nigh time to correct things. Certainly the road ahead would be rocky and testing, but I had to atone for what I had put her through. The first day of the rest of our sexual life was beginning just then!