Shirley Drunk at the Office Party

Story Info
Shirley finds alcohol leads her into trouble, and onto cock.
3.2k words
74.9k
40
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

It had been a couple of months since Shirley had been at a work social event and it didn't look like anyone was organising anything soon. Christmas was only a few weeks away and the usual dull office party seemed the next likely bash.

Paul, who worked along side Shirley, suggested rolling the two events into one, a works social, and the official Christmas office party. That way the company would pay and they wouldn't be stuck with a stale buffet in the office while the phones continued to ring.

The management agreed based on not losing half a day to an office party so Paul was tasked in organising it.

He soon found a fairly close hotel that would be hosting a dinner dance evening, did reduced rooms for parties and was able to fit them in. Management was OK with it and suggested partners should be allowed, as the extra hotel cost implications would be very small The evening arrived and we booked into the hotel early afternoon and settled into our room before slipping down to the bar where everyone had gathered for an early drink. It already looked like a few of the guys were planning a hangover.

The company supplied drink and a few of them obviously saw it as a bonus not to be missed.

We had a couple then went back to our room before dinner to change for the evening. Shirley laid out her clothes, standard stuff for her, short black dress, high heels & stockings. Then she showered and an hour later we were back in the function room eating dinner and drinking, a lot, before the dance began.

As expected Shirley was up and down dancing pretty much all evening, only returning to our table now and again to empty a further glass of wine and check I was OK. That suited me fine because I'm not a keen dancer but am happy for Shirley to dance whenever she wants - it saves me getting grief.

So she'd been gone a while and I turned to see where she was and as expected she was on the dance floor. It was dark and the DJ's light system flashed slowly to the end of night music, every time it illuminated the dance floor I could see a fairly pissed Shirley draped around one of the lads and having her arse fully explored through her dress which had risen to show her stocking tops. It was pretty difficult to see what was going on as the light only came on for a moment before plunging her back into the dark as she was slowly moved in a circle as she danced.

I saw another of her colleagues join her on the dance floor and she was passed from one guy to the next for several dances, and got her arse thoroughly groped by each of them. She seemed pretty happy and was full of wine and; it's Christmas.

As one record ended and the DJ spurted some drivel before turning up the next, another one of her colleagues joined the floor and I expected to see him take Shirley from his friend for his turn at her arse but instead he moved behind her and put his hands on her hips, she pulled away from the first guy and looked over her shoulder to see who it was. They spoke for a moment and she leaned back a little and he moved forward to kiss her sliding his hands up and down her thighs, all the time the other guy was feeling her arse. When she turned back to her dance partner he took the opportunity to kiss her as well and she didn't seem to object, now she was between two of the guys and as the lights flicked on and off I could see the guy behind her had closed in so he was pressed against her, dancing was not now possible and the three of them had more or less stopped moving except for Shirley obviously pressing herself forward onto one guy while getting the same treatment from behind. Hands now moved from her thighs up and around her till both her tits were pretty clearly getting fondled at the same time as her arse. The guys slowly spun her around so both of them would be able to get a feel and she was obviously enjoying it, pissed or not.

I was transfixed, one of my fantasies is Shirley being manhandled by a few guys and maybe, hopefully, getting fucked by them. But fantasy is one thing and given we haven't actually broached the subject it looked likely to be just that; fantasy.

The music stopped, the light level went up a little and the three of them were pretty much welded together, Shirley being the meat in a sandwich. She had her arms draped around one of the guys, with her mouth clamped tightly over his. The other guy had moved a little to one side and had one hand between them feeling her tits and the other stroking her arse. The sudden brightness broke the guys up and Shirley in her drunken state was left for a second hanging in the air, not quite finished kissing, and her arms where she'd been holding on to her dance partner, she was unsteady on her feet and both guys helped her back to our table and sat down to finish their drinks.

"Should have danced with me," said Shirley, in that particularly careful way people speak before becoming too pissed to speak at all.

"Well you looked like you were enjoying things as it was," I said, "and you weren't short of guys to dance with."

"Someone felt my arse," she slurred.

"Everyone felt your arse Shirl."

One of the lads she'd been dancing with made the 'do you want another drink' sign with his hands. I put one up to say no and Shirley chimed in.

"He was feeling my arse."

I rose to my feet and told the guys I was taking her back to the room as she was a bit pissed.

"I'm calling it a day as well, I'm Paul by the way," he said, and I nodded. Another of the guys who had been dancing emptied his glass and got up,

"I'm turning in Steve," said Paul.

Steve looked around the room to see coats being put back on and folks moving off, "Me too" he said and the four of us wandered out of the function room through the hotel reception and along a corridor to our rooms. Shirley did more wandering than the rest of us as the wine got into her system.

When we got to our room I said good night to Steve and Paul and while I fumbled about for my door card key Shirley lurched into Paul to give him a goodnight kiss. I shook my head in feigned disapproval. Steve leaned in pecked her cheek and said, "See you."

"Ohhh " whined Shirl, "I want to dance" and she hung onto Paul's neck.

"Another time," I said.

But she hung on tight and said "Now."

A couple turned into the corridor from the reception area, and began to make their way to their room, I leaned on the handle and pushed the door to our room open and Paul obligingly guided Shirley in, Steve and I followed quickly and I closed the door. We listened to the couple walk past as Shirley asked loudly, "Do you love me Paul," who grabbed her, shushed her and as she started to repeat "Do you," he nodded and gave her a kiss on the lips. That kept her quiet for a moment.

Shirley was up for continuing but Paul was obviously a bit unsure of my reaction and pulled away.

"Cheers Paul," I said and Shirley tried to lock herself back onto his face. He was still unsure and although he didn't pull away he looked over to me to see how I reacted.

I pretended I wasn't really bothered and turned to Steve, I opened the mini bar door and pulled a bottle of white wine out. "Steve?" I asked and he wasn't sure what to say so I undid the screw top and poured a couple of glasses anyway.

Shirley released Paul and teetered over to the wine, "Probably better not " she said and half sat, and half fell onto the bottom corner of the bed. Her dress, her typical short black number, thin straps at the top and bare arms and shoulders, rode up her legs, one stocking top on show.

"Lets have an office photo," she said finally and turned to get her phone from her bag. It was fairly high up the bed and she had to stretch to reach it and her dress followed her so as she leaned her stockings and panties came fully into view. As she fumbled in her bag it shifted higher and I tipped my head to one side and took a sip of wine, trying to reassure Paul and Steve that I wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Shirley produced the phone and waved it about aiming first at Steve, then Paul and me. No photo got taken and she tried again. "It won't work," she said and held it out to me.

I took it from her and put my glass down. Paul and Steve were both drinking a glass.

"OK, sit on the end of the bed," I said, and Shirley scrabbled back down to the bottom and tried to re-arranged her dress but with little success. I looked at the phone screen then over the top of the phone and nodded to the guys. They took a position on either side of her sitting on the end of the bed and I took a picture. She looked pissed, the guys looked keen and her stockings and panties looked back at me from under her short dress, one strap had slipped off her shoulder and down her arm.

She held out her hand and I showed her the result, "No," she said and waved me back to take another. I moved back and as I did she pulled Paul towards her, I clicked the phone and Shirley said, "Another." This time as I lined up the photo she pulled him forward and kissed him. I took the photo and Paul seemed comfortable I wasn't making a fuss.

"And Steve," she said after releasing Paul, turning to kiss him now. Again I clicked the phone camera.

She was now either totally pissed as the alcohol took over or just enjoying things, I was happy either way. Shirl used both guys to push herself onto her feet; turned around and crawled up the bed, without looking back she fumbled at the zipper on her dress. With one strap already down the dress fell forward and down a little showing bare shoulders and back with no bra strap. I dropped the phone between the guys and started to undo my shirt, a moment of hesitation and Paul stood up kicked his shoes off and he also unbuttoned his shirt. Steve caught on and followed suit. A pile of crumpled shirts, trousers and socks were soon littering the bedroom floor, Shirley was still struggling to get her zipper down as we joined her further up the bed.

The guys still were unsure of the roles here so I leaned forward and pushed her arms out of the way, pulling her zip down her back so the top of her panties were showing, I looked at Steve and back to her shoulder, he understood and slipped her remaining strap off her shoulder as I pulled her dress down. A moment of admiration as her braless tits swung out and then Paul eased in front of her and taking her shoulders began kissing her, she responded by putting her arms around his neck and fell forward a little, both tits now hanging down naked in front of her. Steve reached a hand out and cupped a tit squeezing and lifting it a little, both nipples hardened.

Shirley was kneeling on her dress and I pulled at it until she lifted one knee enough for me to slide it away, and then the other. As she moved the mattress bounced a little and she lost balance, shooting one hand out side ways to steady herself she grabbed at Steve who moved forward to her and placed a hand on her arse running his hand over the soft cheek outside her little black panties, the other squeezing a tit. I moved further up the bed and pulled her hair so she knew I was there, "Turn around," I said and she turned falling forward and onto both hands, I pulled the front of my shorts down and she leaned in and took my cock into her mouth.

Steve had turned and as she sucked my cock he put a hand under her and grabbed at her tits. Paul, again checking for reassurance looked up to me and I nodded.

Slipping behind her he slid his hand between her legs and she moved one leg side ways to make access easier for him he put his finger into his mouth for lubrication but before he had got it into her I said, "She never needs lubing."

He fingered her anyway before slowly sliding his cock into her a little at a time.

She moaned as he penetrated her and lifted her head a little, eyes open wide as she took a cock from both ends.

"Would you rather dance?" I asked and she wiggled her arse back onto Paul who was looking down as his cock disappeared from view into her pussy. Both hands on her hips he pulled her hard back against his cock and I had to edge forward a little to make sure she kept my cock in her mouth.

All four of us had been drinking all evening so the chances of any premature conclusion were, happily for Shirley, not likely.

Paul pumped into her and she moaned each time he pulled her back hard and firmly onto his stiff cock. An occasional rough thrust from him made her eyes open wider and a smile came across them as she looked up at me. I was deep in her mouth now and while she normally wouldn't be keen to let me cum in her mouth I thought the situation might effect that and I kept up a steady rhythm, holding the back of her head to ensure maximum penetration. She must have sensed what I was doing and tried to move back but ended up pressing harder against Paul's cock, giving him the idea he needed to be firmer and so he did thrusting so forcefully that my cock slipped out of her mouth as she let out a whelp and lifted one hand towards her pussy.

She fell forward now and Paul's cock sprang into view, he was breathing heavily and Steve grabbed one of Shirley's legs and pulled her sideways so he could get between them and take a turn and fuck her. Shirley's body spun round a little and her head ended conveniently near to Paul's cock. She strained her head upward and Paul put one hand beneath to support her as he arched his back to make it easier for her to suck his cock. Steve was deep up her now and he grasped a thigh in each hand pulling her forward onto his hard cock as he pumped into her. She was moaning loudly now, and for good reason, I hadn't really taken any notice but suddenly Steve slipped out of her and for a moment and I was shocked at the size of his cock. Shirley, still with a mouthful of Paul's cock, looked down to see why Steve had stopped fucking her. She looked directly at his cock and then to me, eyes widening.

"You'll be lucky if you can walk let alone dance when Steve's finished fucking you," I said.

And with that Steve forced his way back into her. Shirley groaned loudly again.

Paul was still kneeling at her head up to his balls in her face, I suddenly realised this was not a frequent occasion in my life and I looked around for Shirley's phone, it had made its way to the edge of the bed.

Picking it up I aimed at the scene and said "Office photo Shirley" she looked down at massive erection and me kneeling with phone in hand. I guess she was trying to shake her head but Paul took it as an extra dimension in cock sucking and suddenly let out a growl as he exploded in her mouth.

I half expected her to quickly withdraw from his cock but instead she lifted a hand to his balls and made sure he couldn't move back. Not that he was likely to be trying and he thrust again and again as he shot his load into her mouth.

As a flood of cum dribbled from the side of her mouth and down onto her chin and tits I flicked Shirley's phone onto camcorder mode and let it run.

Steve thrust ever harder and she was feeling the immense size when he too arched his back giving her an extra bit of length as he came into her.

Steve dropped onto his side and cum trickled out of her reddened gaping pussy. I thought for a moment, never having followed another bloke's cock into her I wasn't certain I wanted too. She opened her eyes and looked down the bed to me and I quickly got over my squeamishness, shuffled forward and slid my cock into her. She definitely did not need lubricating.

I had no chance of lasting long and it was a very short time before I too shot a load into her pussy. I rolled off her and flopped one hand across her chest and squeezed a tit. I found Paul was already there and we shared a tit each. Alcohol and exhaustion soon had me asleep and I have no idea of how long I slept before being bounced around on my portion of the bed.

I opened my eyes to see Shirley was back awake, on all fours sucking off a hardened Paul again as Steve fucked her from behind.

As I lay watching my cock started back into life but I lay and watched as Steve roughly fucked her and came up her for the second time before pulling out of her and leaning forward pushing her head onto Paul to make her suck harder on his mates cock. Paul groaned and he too left her a second helping in her mouth.

We lay still for a moment and then Shirley slipped fingers down to her pussy and rubbed hard, she lifted herself onto all fours and straddling my cock rose and fell onto me for a few moments, I never had time to reach an ejaculation as she squealed loudly for the final time and I felt her legs tighten against me as an orgasm over took her.

After a minute I asked, "How come you've only just cum."

She looked at me like I should have known, "I've been cumming all night," she said, "even before we got off the dance floor."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DrunkthenuseherDrunkthenuseherover 7 years ago
Superb

Great story mate, love those drunk wives becoming sluts,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story! Love the Wife Taking on her Office mates

Very well written, great subject...hope there is a follow on story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories