Shirley's FancyDress Party

Story Info
Shirley never quite gets to the fancy dress party.
2.7k words
21.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

Having moaned for a fortnight about it I finally gave in and agreed to going to the fancy dress party. I generally hate them. My idea would be to go as me in a pair of jeans , while Shirley would dress up in something like a Cleopatra outfit, one size too small, sheer and tarty.

So when I put the usual amount of effort into not picking an outfit I wasn't surprised to learn that Shirley was going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (yawn), and I would be a token Wizard of Oz. The latter was fine, not too much of an outfit to worry about from my memory of the movie. And sure enough the Friday of the party I was sent off to work with the instructions to pick Shirley up from work at 6:30pm making sure I had my outfit on as we were going to drive straight to the party (about an hour away) from work. Shirley would change before leaving the office.

I had a quick look into the bag she gave me and was pleasantly surprised to find it contained just a pair of trousers, a waistcoat (pretty vivid but never mind) and a bow tie – ready made and elasticated.)

So after work I slipped into the trousers and slung the waistcoat and bow tie onto the passenger seat and left to pick up shirley about, 30 minutes drive from where I worked. I rounded a slope onto the motorway and immediately came to a halt behind a stream of brake lights. Shit. Ahead I could see a stream of stationary traffic, no movement at all. I cursed a bit, switched on the radio and waited, only 5 minutes passed when a traffic announcement came on to tell me I would be sat in this traffic queue not moving for about an hour.

I picked up my mobile and called Shirley.

"It's me, I'm sat in a traffic jam on the motorway, radio says it'll be a bout an hour so sorry but I'm running late. See you in about an hour then."

"Ah well can't be helped," said Shirley, " See you when you get here; have you got your outfit on?"

I said I had and rang off. 30 seconds later and the traffic announcement proved to be as useless as usual and the brake lights ahead started to go off and the whole queue started moving, slowly at first and then normal speed like no problem ever existed.

Shirley was one of the last in the office, Lee and Bob were just finishing for the day as well. Shirley said, "I'm just popping to the ladies to change for the party I'm going to." Lee nodded without reply.

10 minutes later and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz appeared. Red sparkly shoes, white ankle socks, blue check pinafore dress, (a lot shorter then the movie version, but I guess hire shops have to make a living) but no blouse under the dress so bare shoulders and arms and a little side tit on show (again definitely not from the movie version) , her hair in bunches.

"Blimey," said Lee, "I don't recall that much leg being on show with Judy Garland."

"...and I won't be singing either," she said.

In her hand she held one of those joke dog leads which is rigid and has the collar attached in a loop, as if you have an invisible dog with you.

"Who's that?" asked Bob.

"It's Toto," and she swept the lead around like Toto was scampering around her feet.

Lee moved over to Shirley and bending in front of her rubbed an imaginary Toto's head, "are you looking up Dorothy's dress you naughty dog?"

Shirley laughed and Lee carried on playing with the 'dog', and putting a hand on each side of Shirley's leg he ran them both up past her knee and to her lower thigh, one hand between her legs, and quickly back down them again. He did this quickly several times scolding Toto, "Naughty dog, stop jumping up Dorothy's legs."

Shirley giggled, not usual for her 44 years but maybe the outfit helped the occasion.

"I hope he's not going to be humping your leg." said Lee.

"I don't think so." She giggled again.

"Well I would be." and Shirley again giggled.

So I got to Shirley's offices probably no more than 15 minutes later than my call, a full hour earlier than I'd told her to expect me.

The car park was pretty much empty so I pulled into the senior managers bay and jumped out, climbed the few steps into the corridor and wandered along to the general office to find Shirley. And I arrived outside her office just as she came in dressed as Dorothy. The door had been left part open so I had a pretty unblocked view into the office and I stopped to button up the waistcoat before I made my entrance. I stood quietly watching, all three of them unaware of my early arrival. Shirley doesn't often giggle so I was a bit taken aback to hear it and didn't go into the office and announce myself but stayed outside and watched.

"Yep I definitely be humping your leg," Lee repeated, and he ran his hand from her knee upward.

"If I was your dog I think I'd be chasing pussy whenever the opportunity came along," and he ran his hand up her leg again, looked down, slowed but didn't stop as it got higher.

"Don't you dare," said Shirley but not offering to stop him, "Really Lee don't." but again she made no effort to stop him, so he pushed on and his hand was in front of her pussy on the hem of her very short skirt. He pressed towards her and the material tightened against her pussy as his hand pressed home. She backed a little and ended against the desk. The hand with the lead caught the edge of the desk and the rigid lead rose. Very Freudian.

"Really Lee, my hubby will be here in a minute."

He ignored her and cupped his hand so a couple of fingers slid between her legs slipping off the hem of her dress and onto her white panties.

I was frozen,stiff, well maybe not frozen but stiff anyway. And I breathed as quietly as I could. Then it dawned on me, Shirley wasn't bothered Lee had his hand up her shirt feeling her pussy. It was that I was likely to turn up any moment and catch them!

As he pressed harder against her snatch she lifted onto tiptoes and her arse moved onto the desk leaving her feet dangling and her legs moving apart. Lee pushed the damp material of her panties till it was tight on her lips.

She closed her eyes and turned her head sideways just as Bob took the lead from her hand on the end of the desk. she re-opened her eyes as she felt his other hand at the buttons at the top of her pinafore, she looked down and straightened a little as if resisting but her weight was on both her arms now as she leaned back and she didn't have a free hand to stop him. He undid a button and a flap of material dropped forward exposing her left tit and a very excited nipple which he fingered and circled. Lee moved his hands up inside her dress and lifted the material till it was at waist level and her white sticky panties were completely in view. Looking down she could see he had already unzipped his jeans and was extracting , with some difficulty, his hard cock.

Again she said, "Lee my husband will be here in a minute." but at the same time widened her legs with no objection or encouragement from Lee as he shuffled forward till his cock was pressing at the crotch of her panties. He slipped a finger under the edge and pulling them to one side slid into her with a loud sigh and her head went backwards allowing Bob much better access to her tits as he freed the second one from her dress. The flap on the front of her pinafore fell forward and down, both tits bouncing in Bobs hands as Lee fed his cock in and out of her wet hole.

Shirley sat on the edge of a desk leaning back with both tits exposed, the top of her dress pulled down and the bottom up over her arse and panties till it lay gathered in a tangle of material around her waist. Both nipples were hard as Bob moulded and squeezed her tits. The skin around her neck and chest red and pink as she flushed with the excitement of Lee penetrating her pussy.

Bob lowered his head to suck at her tits and she leaned further back giving him easy access and closed her eyes again . Putting an arm behind her Bob took her weight and pushed her until she was lying back on the desk, he stooped over her and sucked and licked each tit in turn, she closed her eyes again and enjoyed Lees' cock sliding in and out of her as Bob sucked her nipples harder.

I was fully hard now just watching but felt an opportunity to be more than an observer should not be missed, I quietly pushed the door wide and immediately Lee saw it was me. I raised the flat of one hand and put a finger across my lips with the other. He broke his stride momentarily but reassured no problem was coming his way continued to slide into a wet Shirley. One of her hands rubbing her clit as he concentrated on penetrating her as deep as he was able, her other hand squeezed one of her tits as Bob licked, sucked and bit at the other.

I moved quietly to where Bob was bent sucking on a tit, Lee continued to fuck her hard. I slid my hand onto a tit and squeezed, Bob looked up, startled to see me apparently happy to share Shirley with both him and Lee, he looked down at Lee who was confidently sliding his cock into Shirley and he was reassured it was OK. I bent over my wife and took over the sucking duties from Bob and motioned him to join Lee. I watched as he moved around the desk unzipping his jeans and stood next to Lee.

Lee started to ease his cock gently out of Shirley's ravening snatch.

"Do you like to be fucked Shirl?" he asked as his cock slipped out of her, replacing it with a couple of fingers to keep her occupied as he moved back for Bob to take over fucking her.

Shirley didn't get into conversation, "mmmm." she said and let out a groan as Bob took his place in her.

"Do you get lots of cock up you at home then?" Lee asked again not really wanting an answer.

I lifted my head from her tit and put a hand on each of the dishevelled bunches of hair lying at each side of her head, holding her head down somewhat. I took a step backward and was just out of her eye line when she opened her eyes as she felt two sets of hands on her thighs holding her open and a finger running around her clit. Shirley stared for a moment still enjoying being fucked when she saw that Lee was standing to one side and Bob had taken his place up her and was pumping with new vigour, she didn't break her rhythm thrusting back to take Bobs length but in a flash realised that meant that an extra party was involved, sucking tits and now holding her down. She wriggled her head to see my face looking down at her and her whole body stiffened, her legs pulling up at the knees as she tried to free herself. This only served to allow Bob a harder deeper thrust up her and although she was confused she managed a loud gasp and cry as he humped harder into her and she felt her pussy muscles tighten around this new imbedded cock.

Her hand left her wet clit and pussy lips and she pawed at the dress bunched around her waist pushing it down her body as if to cover herself and hide from me the site of her being fucked by her work colleagues.

I leaned forward and took a handful of material and roughly pulled it free from her grasp and up her body till she was exposed again, "Probably a bit late for modesty Shirl." I said, and Bob let her have a couple of further rather forceful thrusts. She bent her legs up automatically as she revelled in being fucked and her body lifted off the desk to take it despite herself.

"Well I never guessed what a slut you could be." I said with a big smile so she understood we were all cool about the situation. I released her hair for a moment as I got my cock into a better position for her to suck and then took a handful again and pulled her head to my twitching cock and slid into her mouth.

"Lee asked if you were getting enough cock at home; I guess not from this, so I think we'll have to make arrangements to make sure you get plenty in future eh?" She couldn't really answer as I shot my load down her throat but I didn't think she was likely to argue.

Bob cum inside her with a noisy groan and his back thrust forward as his stomach muscles helped his cock penetrate as deep as he could get it up her pussy.

She responded with an involuntary body lift which pressed her mouth deeper around my exploding cock.

Bob and I were flooding her with cum from both ends and she squeezed my balls a little to violently as a massive orgasm over took her and she shuddered and moaned and pulled at my cock, her legs straightening and bumping Lee. Bob staggered back onto the balls of his feet from an 'on the toes' thrust and his cock pulled from her pussy.

Lee watched as she slurped the last from my cock and quickly took his position back between her legs, repositioning her for his convenience. She tried to role sideways and he obliged by stepping back but pushed her so she rolled over onto her stomach, her arse bent over the desk. He pressed open her legs and was quickly back in her pussy , his balls banging against her .

"Doggystyle is very appropriate for you Dorothy," I said . "Happily it's not Toto." and I leaned forward to hold her waist, face down until Lee raised his head backward and came in her.

Bob had already retreated to his desk chair and Lee slowly got is breath back, I was zipping my cock back into my trousers.

Shirley, slumped over a desk, her dress in a crumple around her waist like a belt. Sticky white panties barely visible as they crept into her pussy lips and arse cheeks, lay breathing heavily and I suspect rather embarrassed.

I ran my hand over her arse cheeks, "Can't believe Dorothy was such a slut , we three look fairly decent but you look like you just let a bunch of guys fuck you," and she stretched a hand back and tugged at her dress till it just, but barely covered her arse. When she moved her hand away I lifted the material again to expose her, "I think the guys prefer this view." I said.

She started to her feet and lifted the top of her pinafore dress to cover herself as she did, she was facing me and I turned her around so she was leaning against me facing the guys sat opposite us. Her dress was still up around her waist and she dropped one hand and tried to pat it down to cover herself a little. One hand holding the top of the pinafore wasn't enough and I pulled it till both of her tits were back on view for the guys to enjoy. They were both reddened with suck and slight bite marks.

She gave up trying and stood there all but naked being examined by the three of us. "What shall we dress her up and fuck her as next time?. I asked

"And where?" said Lee.

A little voice came from Shirley, "There's no place like home."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pam's Assistance Satisfies All! Wife agrees to be a server at a party and services the party.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
More Stories