Shirley's First Social Club Outing

Story Info
Shirley enjoys the guys company after work.
3.1k words
29k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

Shirley is in her late 40's, you'd guess at very early 40's if asked. Most people describe her as petite, she's blonde, 34c tits very trim – nice arse. Fit!

She has worked in the oil industry, an all male environment, for 25 years. Her, and about 100 blokes, so she is well used to bad language, innuendo, some explicit conversation and the odd not very subtle advance. Some accidental touching happens, but generally most of any comment about her – explicit or otherwise – is behind her back. She's fully aware of it and handles it like a pro, doesn't get upset and is happy enough to let most things ride. She's treated with respect mostly, by everyone from the board down to the delivery drivers.

For work she dresses very formally, not to say unattractive, in fact on some days I watch her set off to work and think 'lucky bastards will be watching that all day'. Calf length pencil skirts, tight but not tarty tops, always a bra , high heels or boots when appropriate. She looks good.

So the guys get to see her in her office wear and will like what they see but don't get a view of how good she can look when she feels it's the right time. Like one of the social nights regularly organised.

Shirley announces it's a Friday evening social at work coming up so I know I have to entertain myself because it's always just a few staff only, no partners. Suites me and she always seems to enjoy them. Anyway Friday evening arrives and I'm planning on a drink in town, a curry and back home to the TV. Shirl will arrange to make her own way to and from the pub she is going to for the office social. She spends the early evening dressing. The guys who haven't seen her out and about will be in for a treat.

She comes down stairs, "What do you think?" she asks and gives me a slow twirl so I can take it all in. Very high heels, a very short clingy skirt – at least 3 inch above the knee. A white fitted shirt, gaping a little at the buttons. No bra. Very obviously, no bra. Shirt open down to button number 3, giving anyone putting in the effort a glimpse of tit from time to time. "Can you see my stocking tops through this skirt?" she asks- just to let me know she's wearing stockings. No I can't but I'm imagining them.

"Very nice, I'm sure the lads will appreciate the effort."

Outside a car horn sounds, a few of the guys have offered her a lift so she picks up her bag and comes over to give me a peck on the cheek; "See you later." I slide a hand round her waist and give her tit a bit of a squeeze. She pulls away,"Gotta go."

"keep your legs crossed." I say, and she quickly walks down the drive to the guys waiting in the car. Two in the front and two in the back, one gets out to let her in and so she is in the back between two of them. I watch her as she has to reverse into the back seat, from the window I get a good view up her skirt so the lads must get a good eyeful. The one holding the door open for her tries not to be obvious about ogling her tits as she bends. He makes a silent whistle as his mate looks up at him and makes the 'fucking hell' face.

The one sitting in the back reaches out to help her in, his hand under one arm he 'accidentally' gets a hand on her tit, he helpfully puts a his other hand on her thigh as she moves back in and swings her legs onto the seat, her skirt now riding up her stockinged legs and the top of one stocking making an early appearance.

Five faces look up to the house, some waving occurs and she disappears off with the guys. When they get to the pub no one else is there." Some have cried off because of the football on the tele." says Paul (tall blonde lad – mid thirties, from the back of the car)

"You should have said," says Shirley, "We could have cancelled."

"No we'll have a good evening anyway." says Steve who had been driving. Shirl orders a Gin and tonic, Paul and Steve decide to share a bottle of red, Lee and Gary are on beer at the moment. Paul and Steve go up to the bar to order another round. Everyone is moving onto red wine.

At the bar Paul orders and with his back to Shirley and the rest says, "Have you seen the tits on her?"

"And she's wearing stockings' says Steve, "I got a good look as she got in the car."

"Yes lovely arse too." says Paul. "Wouldn't mind seeing her out of her skirt and top he says.

"That would be two us then." Replies Steve.

When they get back to the table Lee ,Gary and Shirley are deep in conversation, Shirley drinking the remnants of Pauls wine – her G&T having gone. She's explaining why she never wanted children. Gary is saying how good she looks for not having them, not very subtly mentioning how ladies tits can go a bit – you know – south- after having kids.

Shirley tells him, "Nothing wrong with these giving them a gentle caress with both hands." her nipples peeping through the cotton shirt as she moves her fingers across them.

"No I can see that; very nice," says Gary.

Perky says Lee. "Not, very nice, you knob!"

"Who's a knob?" asks Paul as he gets back with another two bottles of red.

"Gary was just saying Shirley has nice tits."

"Well they are nice tits' says Paul. "But I am only passing comment from a general view not having seen them closer."

"Do you mind not discussing my tits." asks Shirley.

"Well we do in the office." says Steve.

"We all do," adds Paul. "Amongst other parts."

"Arse." Says Shirley

"Yes definitely your arse." says Paul.

Glasses are refilled and the banter goes on in this general vein for a while, the guys seeing how far they can push things, seeing if she is going to get embarrassed by the explicit comments or just accept it. But she lets it all wash over her. Three bottles down and another round is sent for, Shirl goes up to the bar with Lee this time and Steve Paul and Gary watch her arse as she walks up to the bar.

"Fuck, imagine being up her." says Steve.

"I have been imagining all night say Paul."

"She'd blow you out in bubbles." says Gary,

"Just as long as she blows me." says Paul.

Lee is at the bar, with few people in the place atmosphere is a little lacking, "We should move on to where there's some music." he moans and they go back to the table to suggest a change of venue. The others agree and send for a cab to take them to a late drinks club where they often go after a night out. Its small and dark inside , and also almost empty! but it has music playing and they have no intention of moving on again. So they settle in to another couple of bottles, Steve asks Shirl if she would like to dance and she agrees, as they get to the dance floor the music changes to a slow number and there is a moment of hesitation but then they carry on. Steve pulls Shirl in close and it's not long before he's trying to avoid poking her with a hard on, she pretends not to notice for a while but as a second slow number comes on she presses back so he knows she is aware he is now stiff.

The record ends and they wander back to the booth, Steve now with an arm around Shirley's waist. Back at the table Lee and Gary have gone to the bar for a shot or two ,Shirl slides onto the bench seat and Steve gets in behind her so she is between the two guys.

Paul suddenly asks, "Doesn't you old man mind you coming out drinking with a bunch of blokes?"

"No, he doesn't have a problem." Under the table Paul runs his hand over her leg noting her skirt has ridden up quite a long way.

"No problems with you being out with other guys," he says.

"No, no problem." She repeats."

He notes she doesn't try to fend him off, "Well I'm not sure I'd want you out with blokes dressed the way you are, be honest you must realise we can all see your tits in that top."

"Are you complaining' she laughs and leans back a bit into Steve who has moved closer, as she moves back her skirt rides a little higher and Pauls hand is now on her stockinged legs, he runs it over her leg and just touches the top of her stocking. Steve has noticed that her nipples are starting to harden and press against the white shirt material making them even more obvious, Paul looks him in the eye and gives a little nod that Steve should make some move.

"Steve says, Well I certainly won't be complaining." and takes a chance - brushing the back of his fingers over her tit, she doesn't move but just looks at him then leans forward and kisses him on the lips, he returns the kiss shooting his tongue into her mouth.

That's the ice broken and the evening has a chance of moving on a bit quicker now.

He turns his hand over and cups a tit through her shirt trying to squeeze a nipple between two fingers, it's difficult but the shirt is open a few buttons and he slides his hand inside instead, she murmurs and they carry on kissing, Paul moves a little closer so he can get his hand further up her skirt and soon feels she's already wet , "Glad you come tonight?" he says.

She pulls away from Steve for a second, "I haven't: yet." and she pushes her tongue back into Steve's mouth. Pauls other hand is now working on her buttons, and her tits are now in full view to anyone who chooses to look. Not that anyone in the place can see much in this dimly lit booth. She turns to Paul and he slips his tongue into her mouth now and he searches around up her skirt to find a way through to her wet pussy, she helpfully opens her legs for him and he slides a finger up her. She breathes heavily and moans a little, Steve slides another hand around her from behind and pulls on her shirt to fully expose her tits both of which he now squeezes and toys with as Paul gets his other hand beneath the table. Steve rolls her nipples in-between his finger and thumb, she moans again and leans back hard against him, This makes life easier for Paul as she is now more lying than sitting between them and he slides another finger up her followed by a third and she moves her crotch forward to make sure she is getting all the finger she can.

Paul starts to pump fingers in and out of her and she moves her hips forward and backwards, arching her back and dropping her weight back down onto his hand riding his fingers until a shudder from her tells Paul she's cum. Now he presses his fingers harder into her as she presses back against his hand.

Steve, not sure what's just happened keeps feeling her tits. Paul withdraws his fingers from under the table and immediately places them on Shirley's lips, she takes his fingers into her mouth and sucks her own juice off them. The penny drops with Steve and he drops his hands from Shirley's tits to feel the tops of her legs, her skirt has now ridden so high that her stocking tops and panties are in pretty much full view to the two guys, Steve makes a beeline for her crotch and starts to rub her wet pussy through the cotton panties. Paul leans forward now to her tits and sucks hard on a nipple while fingering the other, she squirms around a bit as Steve pulls her panties to one side and slips two fingers straight into her gaping pussy. She's breathing hard again and slides a bit further down onto the seat putting her head into Steve's lap, she turns her head sideways and he quickly undoes his jeans to let his cock out for her, she waggles her tongue over his knob and strains sideways to take some of his length into her mouth. He pushes her head down hard onto his cock and she manages to get a good mouthful. Now she turns over more and Steve has two fingers up her pussy and his cock down her throat, Paul is displaced and is undoing his zip to make sure her gets his cock into her when Steve has finished.

He takes his phone from his pocket and clicks on the camera, quickly taking a series of pictures of Shirley sucking cock and being fingered by Steve, her stocking tops now in full view, the tops of her white thighs in view, the wet crotch of her tiny panties pulled to one side of her shiny wet slit and the pinkness of her pussy showing in flashes as Steve's fingers rapidly move in and out of her. Steve suddenly straightens a little on the seat, his fingers freeze in her pussy as he shoots his load into her mouth, she tries to draw back but he holds the back of her head hard down, she gags a little but he takes no notice, she gags again , a swallowing sound and gags again. Steve continues to hold her head hard down on his cock until he's finished cumming. He holds her head a little longer as she struggles to get free, coming up for air. Spunk dribbles from both side of her lips and she wipes her tongue over them, Steve grabs her hand as she tries to wipe her mouth and cum starts to dribble out of her mouth again, so she has to catch the cum and spit with her tongue.

Steve slumps back and Shirley leans on him to rest but before she has time to gather herself again Paul has his fingers back up her skirt, pulling at her panties and sliding them down her thighs to her knees, he lifts her legs a little from the seat and her panties are off. She opens her legs for him to finger her again but he pushes them together and grabs her arm, he pulls and she lifts off the seat and across to him, he puts his other hand under her soft arse and encourages her onto her feet, once standing, leaning against the table he manoeuvres her around, back towards him, and once he has her here he pushes his hand between her legs from behind, his thumb upwards runs the length of her slit, but again he doesn't finger her. She bends a little to open her pussy for him but his fingers still don't get into her, she looks sideways over her shoulder as if to encourage him. He needs no encouragement though and is freeing his cock from his jeans, he puts his hands onto her waist now, and holds them there on her curvy hips pulling her down. Her skirt is now completely up and showing her stockings and tiny wet panties, he moves one hand from her hips and pulls the white cotton to one side and she settles down, a little guidance necessary for his cock and she's being fucked .

She rises and falls silently at first on his prick, he pulling her down hard making sure she gets the full length of his shaft up her. She drops a hand down to the front of her panties and rubs her mound, slips it into the front of her panties and moans loudly as she fingers her clit. She speeds up and Paul struggles to keep his cock in her, moving his hand from her bouncing tits back to her pussy to make sure he keeps it up her. She grinds down hard onto his cock as he thrusts upward and he quickly shoots his load up her she continues to ride him, a bit more urgently now knowing she needs to be quick before he starts to soften and slips out of her. One final thrust from Paul trying hard to make her cum and she obliges with a shuddering orgasm, grinding down, whimpering as she tries not to make too much noise. She settles onto his thighs his cock still in her, her head slumped forward looking down at her own wet sticky panties now on the floor between her feet. Her tits swaying gently and her nipples hard and pointing. He slides his hands around her and grabs her tits, wet from his cock he smears cum over her tits.

His softening cock signals she should move and she slides off his lap back to between the guys. They all sit quietly for a moment, gathering thoughts. Steve reaches out for his wine glass and looks around the quiet dim room. No one seems to have noticed what's been going on. Shirley leans down and slips her feet through her panties, she feels how wet they are and has second thoughts. Better to adjust her skirt and put her sticky panties into her bag. She covers her stocking tops and wiggles her arse till her skirt is looking as it did earlier. "'I'm glad you came." Paul says.

"So am I." she says, a little breathless.

The three of them sit quietly, recovering, Steve with a bit of a head start. Lee and Gary wander back over "We are going to a club, nothing going on here, fancy coming along?"

Paul looks at the other three and after some thought says, "I don't think I'll bother guys, I'm fucked."

"Me too," says Shirley, looking at Paul and Steve. "But I'd be happy to cum next week."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp Pretty wife accompanies her husband to the deer hunting camp.in Loving Wives
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
Football Party He shares his wife with friends during the games.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories