Shit! Damn! Motherfucker!

Story Info
Three Vignettes ... with different viewpoints.
2.6k words
2.96
28.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,247 Followers

50Cent was bumping out of the stereo while Trey and his woman Rhonda were getting it on in the bedroom of their hideout. They'd returned from a bank robbery heist less than an hour ago, having split the loot with their three other cronies. Everyone's plan was to lay low for a while, if possible leave the city while it was still hot for them. Trey and Rhonda opted for the latter ... but first, they needed to celebrate.

The floor was littered with their clothes and weapons they'd used at the heist; the bag of their own share of the loot sat on a chair by the doorway. It wasn't going anywhere.

They'd fought with each other as usually lovers hungry for one another did, grappling while their lips remained locked in a kiss as they eventually made their way to the bed, both of them ripping off each other's clothes while they did. Rhonda straddled Trey, her titties bounced up and down as she rode him. Trey smacked her butt, urging her to ride him harder. The sound of the bed groaning under them merged with Rhonda's moans and Trey's grunts like an erotic orchestra.

"Oh yeah ... oh God, I love the feel of your cock!" she leaned closer to kiss her lover.

Trey grasped her ass with both hands and gave both ass cheeks a hefty smack. Rhonda forced out a groan, whether it was for the smack or as she was gradually climbing the precipice of their love making. He raised his head and grasped one of her tits with his mouth.

"You like it rough, don't you?" Trey said to her.

"Ohh yeah ..." she moaned. "Oh Daddy, give it to me hard."

"You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes, I want it." She leaned forward. "I want you to fuck my pussy hard!"

For the next couple of minutes Trey did just that, firing his cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy till they both climaxed. Trey was still gathering his breath when there came a pounding knock on his door.

"Shit," he muttered. "Now who the fuck could that be." He tapped Rhonda's arm. "Hey, babe, go see who's at the door."

"Why do I always have to be the one to get the door?" she queried.

"Listen babe, I'm a little stressed out right now, and I'm getting a fucking headache. Come on, please, go see who's at the door. Go ahead."

Rhonda got up albeit reluctantly. The knocking hadn't stemmed down; she wondered who it could as she wore on her undies and then covered the rest of her nakedness with one of her boyfriend's tee shirt. She was cursing him under her breath as she left the room and approached the front door. The banging was practically shaking the door in its frame.

"Hey, who the fuck is that?" she called out.

A gruff voice answered: "It's the FBI! We're here for your ass and Trey! Open the door right now, bitch!"

Rhonda gasped, instantly frightened. OH SHIT – THE FED! But how did they find out about them so soon? She rushed into the bedroom, unsurprised to find Trey starting to doze off.

"Babe, babe, wake up," she shook him awake while behind her the pounding on the door was unrelenting. It wouldn't be long before they broke it down and swarmed in.

Trey gave a yawn, noticed the scared look that was on her face and knew right away there was trouble. "Honey, what's up?"

"It's the Feds, Trey. Oh my God, It's the –" she cried out as the apartment door took another serious pounding; the same voice that had announced whom they were yelled for her to come unlock the door or else ...

"Oh shit!" Trey shot to his feet and quickly struggled to wear back his pants. At the same time he gave instructions to his woman: "Hide the guns, Rhonda ... take them with the bag and stash them behind the closet." He only had time to put on his boxer shorts before reaching for the bag that contained their own share of loot. There was little chance of them getting out of this one, he knew. His only chance was to get rid of the loot. He rushed with the bag into the bathroom.

There came the sound of a crash. Rhoda screamed out – the Feds had just stormed his apartment.

Trey, working on full tank of adrenaline, opened the bag and dumped all the stolen money into the toilet.

"I've gotta ... I've gotta flush this dough!" he could hear footsteps approaching, scampering into the bedroom. A voice called out: "Where is he? Where is he?"

Trey, his heart skipping massive beats, reached for the toilet's handle and pulled down on it hard. "I've gotta flush! ... Flush!! ... FLUSH!!! ..."

"Hot-DAMN!" David whispered to himself.

He was crouched behind a clump of wild bush observing a couple who'd arrived at the part of the park supposedly to picnic, but had instead opted to have some outdoor sex. This wasn't the first time he'd seen this particular couple, and somehow he'd sensed they'd be coming back again to the scene where they'd last done it, which was why David had sneaked out his dad's binoculars and come down here to wait for them to show up.

He'd been here for almost an hour prior to them showing up, and then thought had seemingly occurred to him that maybe today they would be a no show. But it hadn't been long before his sentry-like patience became rewarded with their presence.

The couple arrived at their usual spot holding hands and laughing. The man carried a blanket in one hand while the woman carried a handy basket. David watched them spread the blanket and then settle down under the cool shade of an overhanging tree branch. The woman had on a low-cut dress that slipped down her thigh when she lay down on the blanket, exposing her under. From his vantage position David trained the binoculars on her and observed she was naked underneath. He loosened his jeans and freed out of eighteen year old virgin cock that was already getting hard and started stroking it.

The couple started playing with each other, talking at the same time laughing. David was too far to hear whatever it was they were saying, but he compensated for that as he watched the woman roll over into the man's arms. She came on top of him. The man's hand pushed up her dress to grasp her ass and David from his hiding spot muttered a gasp as he caught an excellent view of the woman's ass. Wow, this was ten times better than flipping through his dad's Hustler magazines, he thought.

The woman helped the man out of his shirt. They rolled around on the blanket, kissing and necking each other; neither cared if anyone was watching or passing by. They probably would enjoy it, David sniggered to himself.

The man got up and unbuckled his jeans and the woman pulled it down his legs to get at his erection. David trained the binoculars at the woman, watched her kiss the man's cock, looked up at him and said something, smiling, and then opened her mouth to start sucking him. The man placed his hands on the back of her head and went on shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. As David spied on them, he asked himself a question: When am I going to find a woman that'll do that to me? His other hand remained locked on his cock; he stopped to look at it and noticed some liquid semen oozing out of the head.

He returned to watching the couple.

The woman was struggling out of her dress while the man pulled the remainder of his jeans and boxer shorts from his legs and waited for her. When she was done, she came into his arms and they gave each other a lengthy kiss. The man's hands fondled her ass cheeks while she wrapped her arms around his neck; his cock pressed against her belly.

The man led her to the tree. He made her hug its trunk while he guided his cock into her from behind. David noted the sweet look that came on the woman's face when the man pushed his erection into her pussy and started fucking her. David licked his lips while his binoculars remained focused on them. The woman's ample tits shook and wave from side to side. The man reached around and grabbed both of them; his hips still went on slamming against the woman's butt. The woman took her hands off the tree and reached over her shoulder to caress the man's hair. Her mouth made the shape of 'O' and from where he lay hidden, David swore he could hear the sound of the woman's moans.

A moment later they stopped. The woman fell to her knees and went on sucking the man's cock; David wondered how it would taste like to her now had come off from her pussy.

The man came and lied on the blanket and indicated for the woman to mount him. She sat on top of his erection, cow-girl style, and went ahead bouncing up and down on him. The look on her face was exquisite – she probably wasn't even there. Her tits bounced along with her. The man grasped them in his hands and when the woman leaned towards his face, her hips rocking back and forth on him, the man sucked on each tit one after the other.

Suddenly the woman said something and then jumped off the man and brought her face to his cock. David watched as the man held his cock close to her face, pumping it fast till semen shot out of it. The woman, it seemed, was expecting it to happen. His semen shot straight into her open mouth and she swallowed everything and once again sucked him clean.

David watched them lie in each other's arms again, resting. He figured it was time he took his leave. He crawled out from his hiding place and hurriedly, but quietly, walked away. He didn't go too far when he stopped, looked around to see if anyone was watched, before pulling his pants down his legs and hurriedly stroked his cock. In his mind's eye he relived the images of the woman taking the man's cock in her mouth ... the man fucking her while she held unto the tree ... the look of joy that was on her face while he slammed into her ... the way her ass and tits bounced as she straddled him ...

David gritted his teeth and groaned as he ejaculated semen upon the grass where he stood. He remained there for a moment, catching his breath; his erection slowly dying down. He felt an exhilarating warmth of euphoria flood into his body.

"Hot-DAMN! That was some –"

"MOTHERFUCKER! What's this shit?"

The words spurted out of Aaron's mouth the moment he walked into his home and his eyes alighted on the image that presented itself before him. It was an image he would never forget, one he would spend countless nights reliving over and over even when he got sent to jail:

A man had his wife bent over on his favourite couch humping her ass away. He had on a tee shirt and nothing more (even when in jail, Aaron can still see the look of the asshole's hair butt a second or two before the man and his wife turned to see him), his right hand held the mouth of a bottle of beer.

His wife and her lover turned to look at him; both of them had a stupid, startled look on their face, like what a rabbit would look like when crossing a dark street and then finding itself caught under the sudden glare of an approaching car about to run it over.

Aaron's eyes noticed the beer in the man's hand. It was that image that made him snap: Stupid fucker's guzzling my beer and fucking my woman at the same time, is he! We'll see!

Aaron's wife was about saying something: "Honey ... look ... it's not what you're think –"

In the space of her uttering those words, Aaron, blinded by rage, rushed the half naked man and swung a fist at his jaw. The punch connected smoothly. There was the sound of bone crunching against bone. The man cried out before slumping to the floor. Aaron's wife, working hard to gather herself, saw the man go down and let off a scream.

"Shut up, bitch!" Aaron threw her a back hand smack that brought her to the floor. Spite fell off Aaron's lips as he grabbed the man by his shirt and pulverized his face with his fist. "That will teach ya! ... That will teach ya!" he yelled aloud as he applied a second punch, and then a third, and then a fourth to the man's face before letting go of his shirt. The man slumped to the floor,unconscious. His face was now a mask of blood and torn flesh.

Aaron turned to see his wife crawling away. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her towards the bedroom. She tried fighting him, kicking and screaming but it was futile. What was shockingly not known to her was the fact that the moment Aaron had walked in and caught her with her lover in the act, he'd suddenly felt himself harden. Even as he pulled her into the bedroom, his cock was fighting to be free from the office coverall he had on. All that bounced and echoed in his head was of giving his wife the hardest, deepest sex any man could ever want to give to a woman.

Into the bedroom they entered. He threw her upon the bed and began working at his coverall's buttons.

"So this is what you've been doing behind my back all the while. Eh, bitch?" he talked while he undressed. His wife lay on the bed cowering before him with guilt and fear. "You've been screwing someone else's brains out while I'm out there sweating under the sun. Ain't had no pussy from you in a while, and yet you've been giving it to some bastard, haven't you."

"Aaron ... darling, please ... I'm sorry ..." she cried. "Please forgive me."

"Forgive you? Why honey, sure I forgive you, really I do." He now stood before her naked, kicked his coverall and boots to a corner. His cock stood erect before him. "But first, I'm gonna get what's rightfully mine. And who knows, maybe after I'm done, I'm not going to break your jaw."

He fell upon his wife. She kept fighting him unwillingly and screaming aloud even as he forced his cock into her and took her. He clamped a hand over her mouth, warned her what he would do to her face if she attempted to bite him, and went on fucking her. He fucked her pussy with all the anger, all the pain and joy he could summon at that very moment. In no time she wrapped her arms around his neck and was busy moaning from the harsh pleasure he was giving to her.

A police squad car screeched to a halt in his front yard after a neighbour had reported the sound of shouting and screaming coming from his home. It was a good thing though that they arrived less than a minute after he'd ejaculated his load into his wife. Weeks later, while he was incarcerated, she realised to her surprise that she was now carrying his baby.

Ain't that a bitch!