Shit Happens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'll admit that doing it there in the office was kind of exciting for me. Even though I was sure no one was going to come by my cube, there was still that bit of a delicious thrill in doing it at work!

"Anyway, I could feel my nipples getting hard, so I pulled my breasts out of my bra and started to massage them a little more, playing with and tweaking the nipples. They became so hard, they actually ached with pleasure."

She had started to do just what she was talking about, pulling and teasing her now hard nipples, then using light, feathery strokes around her tits as she continued.

"By now, I could feel myself starting to get wet, God knows, I didn't have far to go to start with, I was already horny as hell. I was still massaging one breast with my hand, and then with my other hand, I slipped it under my skirt. I was going to slide my fingers under my panties, but then I suddenly thought to myself, screw it. I lifted my ass off the chair, and with both hands reached under my skirt and took my panties off and then stuffed them into my purse.

"I lost the mood for a second or two, but getting those panties off was worth it. I went back to massaging my breast, pulling and tweaking the nipple; I put my other hand under my skirt, and start rubbing between my thighs first, slowly working my way up, rubbing around the outer lips of my pussy, my legs spread, leaning back in my chair, my eyes closed..., Ohhhhhhh."

Her panties were soaked and almost transparent as she rubbed herself; her fingers made an inverted V and were sliding up and down on either side of her pussy lips, her story was interrupted occasionally, by her involuntary moans.

"I felt a shiver run through my body as I gently ran my fingers up and down my slit, slowly sliding a finger up inside my pussy, and letting it run from top to bottom then back again. Then I used two fingers; running them along the inside walls of my pussy before sliding them up under the top, a gentle touch to my clit, another shiver runs through my body, another touch on my clit, I took a deep breath and held it as my fingers slid down my pussy to the opening of my vagina."

She pulled the crotch of her panties aside and I saw that her sex was flushed and swollen from her arousal. Her cleanly shaved pussy glistened from her wetness and she pushed two of her fingers inside, sighed deeply, and resumed her story.

"Oh God, I was so wet! I pushed my fingers in me a little, getting them nice and wet, and then spread the wetness all up and down my pussy, going down again and finger fucking myself. My fingers were really wet now, and I smelled the musky scent of my sex, which turned me on even more. I put my fingers on my clit again, touched it, getting myself more and more turned on."

Her fingers seemed to have taken a life of their own as they began to plow into her cunt, the squishing noises of her juicy pussy, adding to her story.

"Ohhhh, I was really getting into it; a few strokes with my fingers up and down my pussy, and I started rocking in my chair. Then with a couple of my fingers, I pushed them up into my vagina, probing in as far as they could go. I started finger fucking myself as best as I could, my hips start bucking in my chair, my breathing was deeper, steadier. I forgot about and didn't even care that I'm in the office. I wanted to cum!

I was finger fucking myself faster and faster, oh God, I was about ready to cum. It felt so damn good, and I was about to lose control of myself because I knew it was about to happen. Then, a wave of warmth rushed over me as I came; a few more strokes with my fingers, and when I hit my g spot, Ohhhh, a spasm shook my body and I came again. I could feel my juices running out, staining my chair, but oh my God, it just felt so goddamn good, and Bill, sorry for my potty mouth, but I really got off that day!"

Her hips bucked and she moaned deep in her throat; a deep flush having covered her face and chest, as her body convulsed and she came. Her hands dropped to the couch, leaving her cunt uncovered with her panties still pulled aside, her head falling forward to her chest. Her breath whooshed out of her lungs, leaving her panting like an animal.

"Goddamn! That was an amazing story, Shelia," was all that my sexually addled mind was able to verbalize.

I realized that even though my cock was as hard as a steel beam, I had neglected it because I had been mesmerized; both by her and her story, but now it was my turn and I was going to make the most of it before anything else happened on this strange day.

End of Part 1

12