Shivani! The Hot Bhabhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers

It was very tight. With the third hard push, my dick slid into her tunnel. There was fire all around inside. My cock felt the heat and immediately I started moving slowly. I then took Shivani's both breasts in my hands.

"I feel your cock! It is hard and strong. Aaaaaaaaah! It is nice! Push hard! Keep pushing hard! Yes like that!" she lifted one thigh and placed it on my shoulder. She was screaming, "Sunny, keep fucking me! I will give you the maximum pleasure! Whatever you want! You can fuck your Shivani any time you want!" then she lifted her other thigh also and placed it on my other shoulder. Now I was able see my cock going deep in her tight tunnel.

I was unable to stop. I increased my speed. She stretched her hands and held my hip. She met my thrusts faster. She was moving her hips very fast. Few times, I pushed my dick in her vagina very fast and very hard and then pulled out my tool to the entrance of her cunt hole. She kept thumping her hips. "Why you stop, you bastard! Now I am in the verge of ecstasy! Please continue! Please don't stop!" she cried out.

I kept still for sometime and then with full force, I pushed my dick deep inside. She stretched her body, lifted her hip and then came down. She stopped moving. I knew she got her orgasm. I felt very proud to be able to satisfy this sexy bitch! But I was not in a condition to think of anything else.

I continued and increased my speed. Her vagina clasped my dick tightly! My balls were getting rammed against her hip. Shivani's tight, satisfied cunt gave me extreme satisfaction. I moved and pushed my cock faster in her pussy. Then with a sudden shiver, I exploded in her pussy. I felt our juices oozing out of the cunt. I collapsed on her beautiful sexy body. I put my lips on her lips and took hold of breasts.

It was four in the morning. We were both nude lying next to each other. My wet cock was bathed with her juices, and touching her left thighs. She said, "Let us watch the movie."

I turned on the movie. She watched the movie and soon she got turned on again. I just went down on her, fingered her pussy and sucked her clit. She could not control herself and pressed my face on her hairy pussy as I licked her wet juices and sucked her clit button, flicking it with the right pressure. She screamed herself and bit her lips as she climaxed. The movie was over.

Shivani was totally flushed. She told me, "You are such an expert, you don't need my training, and you made your bhabhi a whore in one night."

I said, "No Shivani, I got to learn a lot from you, you are such a sexy lover."

She smiled and kissed me, "promise me, you won't tell about this to any body, not even to your close friends."

I told her, "I might write about this on the net but I won't tell anybody whom we know."

She agreed, "I forgot all my character and morals when you fucked me. Did I scream a lot? I hope nobody heard it."

I told her, "No bhabhi, while we are sexed up, it happens. You had an orgasm?"

She smiled and said, "why do you think I was moaning, even you had an ejaculation, didn't you?"

I said, "My sperm is in your cunt, bhabhi."

She kissed me and said, "You know your bhaiya never gave me pleasure like this. I have rarely sucked his penis and he had never even licked my cunt."

I told her, "Your cunt tastes better than gulab jamun, (Indian desert) bhabhi."

She said, "Enough of this bhabhi shit, you fucked me like anything and you are calling me bhabhi. Bhabhi is like a mother, you know that. Have you known what wrong you have done?"

I told her ,"Aarey, bhabhi is like a mother, it is good to drink mother's milk, so I would love to drink your milk."

She smiled, "You are very smart huh, would you really drink my milk?"

I said, "Yes Shivani"

She said, "Okay"

I went to her breasts. She said, "Take the left one."

I sucked and felt her milk flowing richly through the breasts. It had a sweet taste and it was warm and felt nice, I drank for two minutes and I developed an erection. I shoved two fingers in her cunt as I drank her milk fucking her with my fingers. She reached down and fisted my cock. She did it vigorously masturbating me with her hand. I moaned for a moment and some milk from her breast spilled from my mouth on her nipple as I climaxed on her palm.

She looked at my tired condition after drinking her milk, she smiled and said, "Milk should give you energy and you are tired...?"

I said, "You drained my milk from down. What can I do?"

She teased me ,"Milk versus milk, if you take my milk, I will take your milk, then she kissed me and said, "Go to sleep honey, I will just go to the bathroom and return.

"I wanna see you pissing", I asserted. She nodded and I followed her to the toilet for a piss and freshening up. I saw her pissing. Wow! What a sight. I put my hand under the warm stream; she was feeling embarrassed as well as happy. After washing my hands, I came out. I heard the flush running and then she came back. She smelled fresh. I wanted to fuck her again but I decided to wait till morning. She told me, "You didn't sleep...."

"I was waiting for you", I said. I told her about what I heard about her discussion with Gokul's mother.

She said, "She is having such a good sex life, I wonder if I would get from my husband." I kissed her and said, "Don't worry, you have taught me so much in sex and I am doing my practicals with you. Am I a good student?"

She laughed and said, "You have impressed your teacher. As a gurudakshina, (a student's offering to his teacher) I want a baby from you."

I told her, "But what will you tell bhaiya?"

She said, "He will never know, in these areas, we women are smart. I will plan for a baby with him, but when I am in the danger zone, have sex with you."

There are so many things we discussed before sleeping. I don't want you to bore you guys with the details.

The next day, I felt some kind of funny feeling around my crotch. As usual my dick was bulging because of morning hardness (you women should know how horny we guys feel in the morning), I was amazed to find my lovely Shivani's palming in my pajama fondling my erection, "utho hero, get up" she said with a warm sexy smile. She was looking really gorgeous, in her night gown.

"Oh Shivani" I moaned. She went down and began to suck my penis. I was seeing stars as my dick was sucked and relished by my bhabhi. I began to come her mouth. I thought may be she will remove her mouth from my pumping pipe. But I could feel her taking my warm thick semen inside. Some sperm hit her on the cheek, some on her chin and most of it went down her throat.

My dream of fucking my bhabhi in the mouth had become true. So I say believe in your dreams. It could happen. I cupped Shivani's full bosom and kissed her.

"Hmmmmm," she said, "You are so big down there, it was poking in your pajamas like a crazy banana."

I told her, "You suck better than that girl in the blue film."

She blushed and said, "C'mon get up now and go brush your teeth" she was like my bhabhi now, instructing me to do something.

"Okay bhabhi," I said, "did you brush your teeth?"

She said, "Of course, I even had tea, you should now how to wake up on time."

I told her, "Wake me up every day by sucking my...."

She laughed and said, "Not when my hubby is there. But what will you do?"

I said, "I will put you to sleep by sucking your choot (cunt)."

She smiled and said, "Not when my hubby is there, now go wash your face."

I laughed and said, "Why just because you had a mouthwash?" She didn't understand, "What?"

"Didn't you get water from my cock now to wash your mouth and face?"

She said, "You are really a filthy dog!"

I was trying to push her night gown up and fondle her cunt, "Please Sunny, do it later, go freshen your self, even I have to go the toilet."

"Is it urgent?"

She nodded. "Yes, Sunny."

"You can pee in my mouth baby" I said.

She said, "It is no.2, I can't do that in your mouth, can I?" I said, "Please let me lick you, you can go afterwards." She said, "I will keep farting, then....|"

I said, "I will love to smell them; everything of yours is hot."

She smiled, "Okay sexy lover, that is enough, let me go."

She kissed me and I kissed her back and fondled her ass. She got up and went to the toilet. I looked at my cock. It was soft and became a mess of sperm matted on the tip of it.

She tied her hair in the bun and moved towards the toilet. I was filled with lust to fuck her in her jingling ass as she went to the toilet; I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed and came out, and washed my face thoroughly and thought of taking a bath first but my attention was diverted to the toilet. The door was ajar. I called out, "Bhabhi, I wanna piss."

She said from inside, "Wait I will come out in a moment."

I told her, "I can't, it is urgent."

I could hear a faint giggle from inside, "Let me finish."

I found the door was not locked. She had trust in me that I would not barge in her privacy. But I was too strong a lover for that. I entered in and saw my lovely bhabhi on the western style commode sitting and shitting. The room was filled with the intoxicating aroma of the rich smell of her turds. The smell was not offensive, yes it was stinky but it was more of wicked and funny than disgusting. For me it was erotic because it was my ravishing Shivani.

She was blushing and telling me, "Please go out,"

"No I won't," I said, "I have to pee, Shivani, move or I will have to do on your face."

Shivani smiled accusingly and said, "Your cock is a major problem, whether it is standing or sleeping. When it sleeps, it wants to piss, and when it stands it wants to fuck."

She got up and suddenly realized that her shit was lying in the toilet.

She said, "Oh shit! Let me flush" I laughed and told her, "Don't bother, watch me". I was amazed at the quantity and quality of her no.2 even her turds looked shiny, beautiful, orangish brown in color. One of the pieces looked 12 inches long and coiled. I could not imagine such gorgeous huge ones emerged out of her asshole. I opened my shorts to one side and began to pee on her shitload. My stream was aimed at her turds; Shivani looked at my peeing cock with curiosity. The force of my pee water bathed her turds and one of them got flushed down.

I said, "See, don't worry about the flush." After I finished peeing, I went up to her and said, "I want to fuck you, Shivani."

I cupped one breast through the gown and the other hand caressed her bum. I whispered in her ear as I licked the side of her neck, "You are so gorgeous Shivani, even your shit turned me on, everything about your ass is sexy, I want to kiss it."

Went down and went behind her bums. I lifted her gown and saw her bewitching mounds of pleasure. Her buttery complexion bum can even give a cat a hard on. I began to kiss her soft and full heavy ass full mouthed wet kissed. I put my middle left finger in the crack and felt the slimy wetness of her anus. I sniffed her earthy smelly anus and began to lick the side of her crack. I even felt the taste of her shit but I was too much consumed by lust to notice it. She was really turned on and then I lifted my tongue and face out of her ass.

I took her hand and placed on my growing cock, she did not know how to react. She told me, "Let me finish and get freshened up and then I will come back."

I asked her, "Is there more?"

She smiled and said, "You interrupted me."

I said, "Sorry madam, you can continue."

She said, "Sunny, wait outside, let me come there."

I said, "I want you to come here, let me make you come."

After this, this turned out to be a regular feature for us. We would regularly grope or fuck around when we had the time. Whenever she used to offer me tea or serve me food when bhaiya or mom would not look, she used to bend over fridge to give me a nice view of her lascivious boobs...her ass was round and used to protrude as if it will tear apart her salwaar and say, "Fuck me!"

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers