Shiver

Story Info
General Hospital's Jason & Liz get it on.
4.3k words
2.43
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note –This is based on ABC's General Hospital's romantic pairing of mob enforcer Jason Morgan and artist Elizabeth Webber.

* * * * *

Jason Morgan had always prided himself on being a strong man.

But not tonight.

Not with her.

Especially when she was pressed against the hard plane of his chest wearing only a thin, skimpy dress as the warm summer night breeze caressed them with its sultry, wispy touch. Elizabeth moaned into his mouth and used her small hands to frame his face and bring him closer still. And as Jason obliged, parting her lips with his tongue and seeking immediate entrance, he was extremely thankful to the fact that relatively few people knew about Vista Point.

He kissed her fully, he kissed her roughly, he kissed her as if he'd never get enough of her. She was warm and sweet, and he found himself wondering if she always tasted like raspberries. He drank her in like a man dying of thirst, drowning himself in her soft scent of vanilla and jasmine. And just when he was ready to pull back and release her from his demanding embrace, she reeled him right back in with a sultry murmur and a feather-light sigh.

Elizabeth pouted when the cool air caressed her flushed skin and bee-stung lips – Jason had pulled away despite her best efforts. But his fingers remained fanned out along her jaw, tentatively stroking the lacy wisps of hair at her temples. Her body was tingling with energy and warmth, every place that he had touched alight with pleasant burning sensations. His forehead was pressed tenderly to hers and when she peeked up hesitantly at him, his eyes were still closed. She watched in wonder as his lips – just as red and ripe as hers – trembled while he breathed deeply and tried to slow his rapid pulse.

With each second that passed, she could feel him detaching mentally. Each passing moment enabled him to put as much distance between them as possible, let him come up with an infinite amount of reasons for why the kiss had been wrong and a mistake. Even more time for him to formulate a way to tell her to keep her distance, and that it would be for the best.

Elizabeth let out a shaky breath. No. She wouldn't let him do that – not again. After all that time of waffling back and forth, one tentative step and one debilitating slip, she wasn't about to let them lose the paramount connection they had just made. He had kissed her. With desire. With longing. With purpose.

It wasn't like when she had kissed him, the first time their lips had ever met. She was hurting and in need of someone to set her emotions and body alike on fire. Jason had been with her and more than willing to play the part. But she knew that night would have been a mistake. If she had slept with him...

She shivered at the thought. And what a thought it was! The vision of his strong hands all over her body, eliciting sensations she had all but forgotten; his mouth following the path of his able fingers, worshipping her body like she imagined few men would be able to; the idea of trailing her own hands over his naked body, the powerful muscles rippling and quivering under her touch. It was enough to make her cream her panties on the spot.

No, she definitely wouldn't let him slip through her fingers tonight. Not after what had just happened between them. Because damn it, shewanted the chance to make love to him.

Jason expelled a long breath, and with it came the willpower he needed to pull away completely. His heart clenched in his chest at the way she pouted at him, the way her eyes pleaded with him to move closer, not farther.

But he couldn't do that. He couldn't place her in any more danger. It was a big enough gamble to be with her just now.

His strong hand enclosed around her smaller one, their arms extended to maintain a connection even as he drew further away. She refused to let him go, and when she spoke it was almost more than he could take.

"Jason."

The muscles in his chest trembled. Before him, Elizabeth's lower lip quivered. He tried to loosen his grip on her hand, but she still held firm.

"Jason, please." Tears gathered in her deep sapphire orbs, and Jason's heart nearly broke in two at the pain swimming therein. "Don't leave me – stay, Jason."

"Elizabeth, I can't-"

He saw a new strength seep into her even as he spoke, but he still wasn't prepared when she squeezed his hand and stepped up, closing the distance between them.

"Yes, you can," she insisted. And then she kissed him.

Jason's heart skipped two beats as her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders and pulled him savagely down to accommodate her height. Even as his hands found her waist, the long fingers digging into the fabric and her soft skin underneath, Jason fought to rein his mind and body back in.

"Elizabeth, we can't do this. I can't-"

"Jason." Her voice was soft, drugged with desire, when she pulled back just enough to gaze openly and honestly into his eyes. "You asked me before what I wanted. My answer hasn't changed – I still wantyou."

His eyes fluttered shut at those words; they were just one more reason for why he had to pull away. This attraction, this bond between them was dangerous for both of them. She was too close – too close to business, too close to the danger, too close to him. And he didn't her to get hurt, by the business or by him.

"Elizabeth-"

"But my reasons have changed, Jason," she whispered. "I don't want you because I need someone to take away my pain. I want you foryou, Jason."

His heart leapt up into his throat; she didn't mean that, did she? She couldn't. But with the way she was gazing back at him, an open book flipped right to the page he wanted to read, it was getting harder and harder to keep his defenses intact.

"I want you, too, Elizabeth." It was the biggest admission he had ever made to her – biggest in the sense that it was the hardest to say aloud. Because saying it aloud made it real, immutable. Hewantedher. Heneededher. And that was terrifying because he had never wanted or needed anyone as badly as he did her. She transcended all the carefully constructed walls around his heart – maybe it was just that she held the only key. "I want you, too."

"Then stay, Jason." Her whispered voice, full of excitement, made his head swim at the powerful request. "Stay with me."

When she kissed him again, Jason didn't have the power to stop her. Nor did he have the power to stop himself. He was amazed at the power she had over him – one simple word, one simple touch, had him forgetting his own name.

And Elizabeth seemed bent on taking advantage of every ounce of power she held over him – she was intent on driving him wild. Her delicate fingers traced figure-eights against the nape of his neck as her tongue outlined his bottom lip, both simultaneous actions immediately sending all the blood in his body rushing straight down south.

Jason pulled her closer, tugging on her waist and roughly bringing her slight frame crashing against his sturdy one. She let out a soft yelp of surprise but soon took advantage of their proximity to tease him to the brink of insanity.

His eyebrows shot up when she pressed against him, flattening her firm breasts against his chest. He could feel the nipples straining and hard against the wispy fabric of her desk. Holy hell, she wasn't even wearing a bra – a small bit of information that immediately had him hard.

His hands skimmed up her waist to the bare skin of her back as he debated whether or not to put an end to this. But the debating soon proved impossible when she parted her legs and accepted his thick, jean-clad thigh between them.

"Elizabeth." Good God, he didn't even sound like himself; desire had his voice husky and thick, drugged and cloudy. He knew what was happening; he knew it well from the pleasant hum, the carnal, primitive desire that had taken over his body. But he didn't know if she knew. Or if she wanted it.

She answered his question as if she had been reading his mind. "Yes, Jason," she mewed into his mouth. "Here. Now."

Her voice simply took his breath away, and for a minute Jason wasn't sure if he heard her right. "Are-Are you sure?"

She pulled back and nodded seductively at him, her eyes smoldering with raw sexual need. "Right here."

His mouth crashed against her plump, waiting lips as he threw every single doubt to the wind. The hell with it. He wanted her – there was no point in denying that. He had wanted her since before he left. And the knowledge that she wanted him as well was an instant aphrodisiac.

His long fingers found the zipper located at the back of her dress, and Elizabeth fidgeted in his arms when they remained there. Jason was hesitant to pull it down, she realized as she sucked on his tongue. He needed some sort of signal from her – a signal that she meant what she had said, a signal that it was okay.

The warm, moist summer air caressed his six-pack when Elizabeth pulled his blue t-shirt free from the waistband of his jeans. The next thing he knew, Elizabeth's hands were on his body, boldly exploring the defined muscles and sweeping long, broad strokes over his heated flesh. If that wasn't a signal, she didn't know what was.

Jason's growl in her mouth drove Elizabeth to bolder moves. She pulled back and flashed him a saucy grin as she pushed his arms up and whisked the shirt right off his body. Stepping closer and maintaining eye contact with a panting Jason, she massaged and caressed every bit of flesh in her reach, running her fingers over the tight washboard abs, stroking his smooth pectoral muscles, and rubbing the peaks of his nipples between her thumb and index finger.

Jason thought he'd come on the spot the instant she lowered her mouth to his skin, following the same path she had blazed before with her small hands. His own fingers fisted in her riot of dark waves when she rubbed his areola with the flat of her tongue before gently biting and nipping the peaks. He threw his head back on a groan when she moved up to his neck and blazed a searing trail up the column of his throat to his ear. There was a spot behind his lobe that had him growling her name in a deep, raw voice she had never heard him use and the warmth pooled at Elizabeth's center.

Jason's fingers tugged at the zipper of her dress when Elizabeth's warm mouth closed around his earlobe. She sucked rhythmically, sending currents of awareness straight down to his already hard and straining member. Her tongue traced over the shell of his ear as her index finger traced a path from his navel down to the waistband of his jeans. Reaching the denim barrier, she promptly dislodged the button with an expert flick of her fingers, and she could feel Jason's laughter rumble under her hand.

She grinned back at him even as she pulled down his zipper. "Something funny, Morgan?"

He was about to reply when her tongue tickled his ear again, and this time her hand dragged itself from his navel to lower than he thought she'd go. Elizabeth chuckled, the sound low and husky, as her fingers stroked the light blonde hair low on his body.

Jason swore – a long, dark streak of dirty four-lettered words that made Elizabeth blink. And that was when his strong fingers clenched in the fabric of her dress and he nearly stripped the material clear off her body in his haste to expose her soft, lush body to his probing hands. The light material bunched at her waist, exposing her creamy mounds to Jason's large hands. He stared down at her for a moment, mesmerized by her beauty. Elizabeth fidgeted nervously, an action not lost on Jason, who immediately looked up into her smoldering eyes.

His hand found the generous swell of her pert mounds the instant his lips met hers in the gentlest of caresses. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, swiping her lip gently with the tip of his tongue.

Elizabeth thought she'd faint away with anticipation when his hands dropped to the material at her waist, tugging it down over the curve of her hips. Her thighs were still parted over his leg, and Jason's body burned at the heat and wetness he felt even through the thickness of her denim. His surprise was apparent – as was his arousal – when he tugged the dress free and it fell to her ankles, revealing her completely naked body.

Elizabeth's fingers skimmed his boxer-briefs, brushing under the band of elastic and pushing him toward the edge even as he gaped at her.

"E-Elizabeth?"

She grabbed his hand from where it had fallen at her waist and boldly led it down lower. "What? I was hot."

His fingers skimmed her folds, and he wasn't surprised to find her wet and ready. "Clearly."

She laughed and squirmed slightly, forcing his fingers in the direction she wanted him to go. Jason's chest trembled under her hands and the next thing Elizabeth knew, he had his arms around her waist and was pushing her back onto the wooden bench behind them. The backs of her knees crashed against the wood and Elizabeth would have lost her balance had Jason not held her steady, lowering her down gently on the bench. Her hands were already making quick work of tugging down his jeans, and his boxers came off with them.

Another string of dirty words cut through the warm, dewy summer night as Elizabeth's small hand wrapped around Jason's shaft. The enforcer watched her eyes darken, the pupils nearly eclipsing the sapphire blues, and he couldn't suppress the low moan that escaped him when she squeezed gently. Elizabeth smirked and moved further down his engorged member, pressing her palm against his tip before using her index finger to trace a circle around it.

Jason trembled under her hands, and the arms that he used to brace himself against the bench nearly buckled at the sensations she was causing. And she loved every minute of it – she loved that she could get him like this. Absolutely loved the fact that she had the power to drive him crazy until he was just a panting, trembling mess in her arms.

Jason's lips were pressed to her pulse point, that one spot that drove her wild, as he buried his face in her neck while she continued to stroke him. Long strokes up and down his length, squeezes employing the lightest pressure, and smooth, tantalizing flicks had him nearly toppling over the edge until he managed to wrestle a hand down and grab her wrist.

Elizabeth's eyes widened, bright in the moonlight. He could see her lips part to form a question, so he captured them in a scorching kiss instead. When he had fairly ravaged her mouth, he pulled back just enough to whisper raggedly, "That's enough. Any more and I'll embarrass us both by coming on the spot."

Elizabeth's uncertainty bled away into eager anticipation which gave way to a look of pure satisfaction and need when Jason slowly inserted a finger into her slick folds. Her nails dug into the strong muscles of his back, leaving red crescents in their wake, and he could feel her muscles clamp down tightly around him. He worked her gently, and it wasn't long before he inserted another finger.

Elizabeth's small hands fisted roughly in his hair, and Jason felt a primal satisfaction that he had driven her to this state of raw need. She had never looked more beautiful – her skin was flushed a very pretty red, her lips were parted and glistening as she struggled to draw in a controlled breath, and her eyes were as dark as the night and as bright as the stars. He could feel her fighting the sensations, struggling to stay rooted, and he found her nub and gently stroked it as his lips brushed against her delicate ear.

"That's it, Elizabeth," he coaxed, rubbing her gently and smiling into her hair when her narrow hips bucked off the wood. "That's it, baby – just let it go."

She came instantly at the sound of his silky voice, and she came hard and fast. The breath was nearly sucked out of Jason's body when he felt her close tightly around his fingers, and the sensation in his own body was so intense that he couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to actually be inside her when she came.

He was kissing her neck softly when she floated back down, and his large hand was molded to the perfect curves of her breasts. Barely having the energy to move, Elizabeth managed to lift her head up and stare at him in wonder and awe.

"That was incredible." It was a breathy whisper, hushed and sensual in the dewy air, and it drove all rational thought from Jason's mind with his singular urge to be inside her and be able to join her as they both raced toward sexual bliss.

He barely had the presence of mind to reach down to his jeans where they had fallen on the ground and hastily withdraw a condom from his wallet. He had straightened to join her, looming over her petite, nymph-like body when Elizabeth's small fingers reached for the aluminum package.

"Let me."

It was a simple request, and he'd be damned if he could refuse any plea that came from that full mouth. So Jason was forced to watch, nearly beside himself with anticipation and need, as his sweet Elizabeth delicately fingered the small packet before raising it to her mouth and ripping it open with her teeth. She laughed when he cursed a blue streak, clearly enjoying his torment as she pulled the rubber out with her pearly whites.

Jason didn't know if he'd even make it until he was inside her – the way her fingers brushed his hard length as she sheathed him was the most torturous pleasure he had ever known. They were both playing with fire here, he knew that much, and it was threatening to consume them both.

"If you want me to stop, say the word," he whispered. She looked up at him, eyes smoldering like coals in the inky darkness, but she didn't say a single word. Instead, her small hands found his waist as she began to gently guide his hips down.

The blood whistled through his veins when the tip of his shaft parted her folds and entered her warm caverns – but that was when Elizabeth tested his word. Placing one hand against the hard muscles of his chest, she tried to quell her trembling long enough to whisper a single word.

"Stop."

Jason stared down at her, bewildered, and was about to pull out when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a mind-blowing kiss. One soft hand traveled down his body, stroking him from his shoulders and blazing a path all the way down to where they were connected. Then she pushed him again, forcing him to withdraw completely.

But by now, Jason understood what she was doing, and it drove him completely wild with anticipation. His hands, his mouth, were all over his body as he tortured her like she had tortured him, begging permission to enter once again. Elizabeth relented and Jason was able to push himself in a little deeper than previously before she once again stopped him and forced him to pull out.

Her laughter rustled through the night air, husky with desperation and pure intoxication of the senses, when he cursed some more. He was hovering above her, his tip tracing her folds, and she soon found the tables turned as he droveherto the brink. Not wanting to go over again without him, Elizabeth reached down and squeezed his length gently three times before placing her hands on his hips and pulling as he pushed himself deep inside her.

The penetration was incredible, intense beyond words, and the power of it held both of them still, enraptured and awed. Elizabeth's warmth burned him to the core as her walls stretched to accommodate his girth, and Jason synchronized his breathing with hers, not missing the way Elizabeth's eyes soon glazed over with pleasure at the simple technique. She held him in place with the wonderment in her dark eyes, sparkling brighter than the North Star, and it was a while before Jason even thought to move. When he tried to, Elizabeth held him still and pulled him down for another deep, smoldering kiss that left him light-headed.

12