Shobha' Affair

Story Info
Seduction of a married woman.
1.5k words
3.78
27.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praney
Praney
7 Followers

He stood there with a drink in his hand, scoping out the place. He didn't wanna come to this party. His friend dragged him there. It was their office party. The room was filled with pretentious laughter and chit-chat. He was bored. Then he saw her.

She was about 35 years old. She wasn't hot like a model but was thick and curvy. Her bosoms bulged out as if her red top couldn't hold it in. Her ass was swinging as she moved. She was showing off.

She noticed his stares and gave him a flirty smile inviting him with her eyes. He gulped his drink and slowly moved towards her. Suddenly a man appeared to some people and introduced her as his wife. He made a few jokes about her, everyone laughed. She laughed too but her humiliation was not well hidden. When the man walked away with his party she looked at him with resentment. Then turned her attention towards him, who was already standing next to her.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey"

"I'm Ashik. What's your name miss?"

"I'm Shobha. Huh, you must be the new guy" she replied with a smile.

"No Shoba, that's not me, it's my friend. I'm actually here to give him some company."

"And for the free booze" he added raising his glass jokingly

They laughed and talked for some time. He told her that he was an actor and does theatre pieces and adds. She explained it him how boring it was to be the wife of Ashiks's friend's boss. It wasn't Ashik's first rodeo. He knew her type. Rich husband, bored and flirty. He was sure that she was all talk and no guts. She is easy, but it's gonna take some time. It could go sideways and blow up on his face. He decided to give it a go. The party eventually ended and they exchanged numbers.

He initiated the texting and soon they were texting each other by the minute. He got close to her, talked about her issues with her husband and became her confidant. The time to cash out was nearing.

A month later, another party came up and this time Ashik was personally invited by Shobha. Her husband didn't even notice him as he was busy entertaining his guests. He talked with her, gave her company while her husband was elsewhere.

Amidst the party, he decided that it was time to reveal his intentions. He was fed up with the games and decided to take his chance. He drank some more and on the newly acquired courage, he told her-

"Shobha, you are so beautiful. Why do you still hang around with someone who doesn't appreciate you?"

She was stumped but the direct complement created a smile on her which she couldn't hide.

"What are you saying Ashik... I'm his wife... I can't think like that. I have to be with him. That's the rules. Moreover, who would want me now... I'm old" she said hoping for further complements.

"I want you."

She didn't really expect such an outright reply from Ashik.

"What...Ashik.. no... no" she muttered and stepped back.

"I have to go" and she walked away.

"Shobha.. wait. .." he followed her trying to explain himself.

She went into the bathroom in her room and closed the door. But the sound of the lock didn't click.

He walked in circles outside the bathroom talking to her and apologizing to her.

She was hearing it all while glaring at her reflection in the mirror.

"You know you want this to Shobha..."

That line got her attention. She thought about it. Yes, deep inside she did want that. Why would she lead Ashik here when she knew what his intentions were from the beginning? Why would she flirt with every guy she sees? Ashiks's words were getting to her.

"Ashik... I don't know... maybe you are right... I don't know...but... I can't cheat... no..."

Ashik understood that he was winning. He had almost convinced her.

"Shobha you need love. You deserve love. Let Me help you. I won't tell another soul. You know you can trust me."

Shobha and he continued their conversation standing on the opposite sides of the bathroom door. She while talking, forgot that the door was unlocked and walked over to the toilet and sat there for peeing.

He kept talking as if his life depended on it. She just needed a little push. Both of them knew that. So Ashik decided to do exactly that. He decided to go in and kiss her.

On a daring move, he opened the door, closed it behind and walked in. To his surprise there she was sitting on the toilet with her panties rolled down to her feet. She crossed her legs. Her face was filled with expressions of surprise and fear. Ashik couldn't move. He didn't expect this. He suddenly woke up and started thinking and decided to play it cool. He didn't say anything but looked at her with a cool seductive face.

Shobha thought of screaming. But the truth was, she didn't want to. She was filled with a new exciting and daring energy. It was something she hadn't felt for years. She decided to give in to that energy. She slowly uncrossed her legs and opened them...

Ashik was surprised. He was mind blown. He started at her open legs for a few seconds. Her vagina was barely visible as the shadow of her thighs were falling over it. He quickly woke up from his trance, walked towards her.

He slowly bent towards her and kissed her on her lips. Deeply, passionately. While they locked their lips, his hand slowly found its way and carried over her vaginal lips. Every time his hands touched her, she sucked his lips more. She was out of control. She wanted his lips on her pussy.

She slowly stopped the kissing and eyed him to go down. He dropped on to his knees and with the excitement of a kid who got his treat, he gave her a smile and kissed her vagina. She took a deep breath.

He then started to lick her inner thighs. He couldn't get enough of her brown voluptuous thighs. He licked both of her fleshy thighs.He reached her vagina.

Her vulva was not shaved, but it wasn't much hairy. The hairs were long but not thick. They overlapped and twisted over each other. The smell of urine filled his nose. But he didn't care. It actually drove him crazy. He always liked it dirty. He licked her cunt from bottom to top. Then he did it again. He soon started licking all of her hairy pussy.

Shoba was squirming. It was so exciting and good. The idea that a stranger was licking her cunt made it better. She moved her fingers through his hair and pushed his head rhythmically onto her vulva. Her breathing had gotten quicker. She started breathing out of her mouth and was letting out an involuntary sound.

Her motion fueled Ashik. He licked her harder and plunged his tongue into her vagina. He licked her like an animal. She was releasing so many juices.

She was about to cum. She pulled him back from her pussy and lifted his face. His face was dripping with her love juice. She kissed him and tasted herself. Ashik whilst kissing her unbuttoned his pants and removed it. He took off his underwear at light speed. She stood up. Both of them embraced. They were half naked. They couldn't take it anymore.

She looked into Ashik eyes begging for his cock. Ashik too was not in a mood to tease. He put his arms around her and bend his knees. He pulled her close and swiftly stood up, inserting his cock into her. She let out a loud moan. Ashik kissed to silence her. He kept thrusting his cock into her and they fucked in a standing position. They couldn't kiss anymore and Shoba put her head on Ashik's shoulders trying to keep herself quiet. Ashik was letting out a soft moan.

She hugged him tighter and tighter and her nails scratched his back. Both of them were close to an orgasm. Ashik squeezed her arms closed his eyes and took every last bit of energy he had and put it into moving her cock faster. She moaned and her moaning was broken by each thrust.

"Ashik... I'm cumming"

"Me too...let me pull out.."

"NO NO... I want it inside" and she hugged him even more tightly.

Both of them moved faster and suddenly Shobha let out a loud moan.

"AHHHH..." she screamed. She blacked out for a moment and lost her balance. She put all her weight on to Ashik. She lost her footing and slipped down on to her ass. She held Ashik tightly and he went down with her. She still kept moaning and it served as a catalyst for Ashik who suddenly released his semen into her with a moan. Ashik rolled over her and lied next to her. Both of them lay on the bathroom floor catching their breath, their sweaty body rubbing against each other as they breathed. The lay on the cold floor half naked, while her husband was in the other room, still with his guests.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Praney
Praney
7 Followers