Shobha And Dipti Comfort Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

The tongue tip snaked out and gently probed the upper reaches of the pussy. Her first clue at having found her mark came when suddenly Dipti let out a low scream and her fingers dug into Shobha's head. Shobha slowly retraced the recent path of her tongue and was rewarded with another jerk from Dipti's pussy. She knew she had her target and she settled down to focus on the newly uncovered (virgin?) clit under her tongue. She wiggled her tongue on the narrow nub exciting Dipti. The hand on her head started to rub, and continued to rub Shobha harder and harder as pleasure coursed through her entire being.

Shobha's hand on Dipti's breast clutched hard as she tried to find the nipple and tease and excite that part of her. Dipti frantically reached for her own blouse to open herself up to Shobha. She ripped the blouse hooks and the bra encased breasts were now exposed. But the bra itself had its hooks at the back. Shobha couldn't wait and her hand pushed up the bra so the breast was exposed to her hand. She clutched at the flesh, pumping the breast.

Dipti sat up and reached behind under her blouse to try and unhook her bra. As she sat up she saw her co-sister lying between her legs, the head plunged in deep between her thighs. Her sitting up made Shobha lose the clit and Dipti missed the exciting lashing and quickly wanted to get this job done and lie back and give Shobha full access once more. The bra came undone and Dipti quickly pulled up that obstructing garment up and around her neck, both breasts now as open as Shobha's. She wanted hands on her breasts, she wanted Shobha's lips and she wanted too, to not leave Shobha unattended, but for the moment it would have to be her own selfish desires.

She quickly lay back, this time finding the small cushion from the sofa and shoving it under her hips, offering her inflamed labia more open and spread out to the waiting, impatient Shobha. As she looked around for that cushion, she had noted that the both of them were lying in a state of undress, unmistakably in a compromising position, lust and emotion driving them wilder and deeper into each others arms. They risked being discovered but this lust seemed at that moment worth any chances they were taking. The bigger risk which neither wanted to take, was to stop now and miss this opportunity with the other woman.

Dipti gasped as Shobha's tongue resumed its journey to a climax which was long awaited. Each lash of the tongue seemed to awaken a new zone deep inside Dipti. Each stroke created a sensation completely new to her. The sensations from a cock within her, even Ajay's cock, at best sent waves through her pussy walls. Even the orgasms which Ajay had taken her through coursed through a completely different part of her body.

But what Shobha's tongue was doing started something deep inside her womb. The tingling she felt at the tips of her breast and the rising and falling crescendo of the pleasure waves in her suggested that this newly found body part was the single point of focus for all sexual highs in her system.

Shobha felt small surges of fluid from Dipti as her cunt started to flow freely. She felt a vacant ness within her own cunt. God, she was on fire! She needed satiation too and this need brought about a sense of urgency in her. The sooner she completed Dipti the sooner the attention could turn to her. And perhaps Dipti felt the same vacuum in her cunt too? She wondered and then thought her fingers could provide Dipti with a sense of fullness. She slid in two of her fingers and marveled at the heat and simmering wetness they encountered.

Her woman's intuition on what another woman might seek was so right. Dipti screamed and a low guttural moan started deep in her throat as her cunt grabbed at Shobha's invading fingers. The fingers probed her inner depths and Shobha touched and caressed her, inflaming her even more. The touches were brief and Dipti wished at certain points that Shobha would linger longer, but she was in the throes of all sorts of surging passion and could not communicate anything more than her clutching, her gripping, her moans and her sighs.

The explosion, when it came surprised both of them. Dipti was violent in the way she let go of her body as the orgasm coursed through her entirety. Her body convulsed of its own accord and she thrust her hips up and down fucking an imaginary penis. Shobha did her best to keep her tongue on the key spot but Dipti was uncontrollable. Shobha clutched Dipti's breast ever harder, pinching and maybe hurting the other woman. But Dipti enjoyed and reveled in every bit of contact, sighing, even laughing as she came.

"Oh yes, Shobha, yes! This, this, oh yes, go on! Take me more and more!" she sobbed. Her hands were rough in their passion but tender and communicative in their message as she caressed and touched Shobha wherever she could.

She bucked in ever shallower thrusts. "Yes, my dear! Take me, take as much. I love you. This is amazing. Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she ranted as orgasm after orgasm rippled out of her system. "Nothing, but nothing... not even Ajay is this!" she shivered.


She pulled Shobha up, cupping her under her armpits and pulled her face to her own face. There were streaks of her own juices on Shobha's face. An ever grateful Dipti kissed her warmly on the lips and Shobha rested on Dipti. Shobha gasped as she felt the breasts of her elder partner on her breasts. It felt amazingly warm and comforting. She adjusted herself and rubbed her breasts so that the nipples were toggling each other.

"Did he take you to this heaven which you just showed me?" asked Dipti dreamily as she cuddled Shobha.

Shobha shook her head to indicate the negative. "He didn't go far enough. I don't know if he knows. And I was so hot for him, I wanted him inside me!" she replied. "You never got a chance to tell me how far and how much he did with you, Didi!" she asked.


The equation between the women had changed. Dipti sighed. Her hands rested now on Shobha's ass and she gently caressed the length of her body wondering where to start the story from.

"He did with me, or I did with him? I just gave him everything that I thought he would want to experience with a woman," she said stroking the younger woman's head as she rested on her shoulder. She felt the breasts pressed against her own breasts and sighed, feeling good. Her hands slowly collected the saree in her hand and she bunched it up in an attempt to expose Shobha and try and return some favors.

Suddenly Shobha raised her head and looked down into her Didi's face. She had an impish smile on her face as she asked her playfully, "Did you enjoy that hardness of his body and that pleasure which he is able to give with his cock?"

Dipti nodded and pushed Shobha off. She got up and unwound the saree from her body and laid it out on the carpet. She then held Shobha's hand and made her stand up. Shobha's saree was already half done and only the part wrapped around her waist remained, that too mostly was undraped. She looked at the woman standing, her breasts heaving in excitement and the blouse and bra hanging open. Shobha had her hair untied and smoothed the hair back over her head. It made her look ever more delectable. Dipti leaned forward and hugged her, and her lips closed over Shobha's lips, tongue sliding in and out of her lips.

She spoke as she kissed, "Lie down, I need to return you some favors."

Shobha slid to the floor and lay down on the soft saree which had been spread over the carpet, between the sofa and the centre table.

"I don't know as much as you but let me try and build on what you just did to me," said Dipti as she straddled Shobha's chest. She leaned forward and smacked her face with her breasts, wiggling them in her face and teasing her. Shobha leaned forward to try and lip the tits that were bouncing around in front of her. Dipti laughed and slid lower down till she was sitting on the thighs. She undid the petticoat chord and slid the garment lower. As she went lower, she took the inner skirt off, and now reached up to pull down the panties.

Shobha raised her hips and allowed her co-sister to peel down the wet and unnecessary undergarment. She now lay nude, except for the blouse on her shoulder which anyway hung open. Dipti's eyes focused on the well trim turf between Shobha's legs. She felt her mouth salivate and wondered what kind of bodily reaction that was! Slowly and deliberately Dipti lifted one leg and placed it on the table and then equally carefully lifted and put the other leg on the sofa.

When Dipti dived between those legs and attacked the cunt, in a crude but strong way, it reflected her lack of skill at this new task at hand. But her hunger to taste and pleasure the other woman was so blatantly obvious as she sucked and tongued her with vigor.

Shobha found her body leaping up as the assault was too much and too intense; more than she could bear. But Dipti was brutal in pushing her back and forcing to lie back and take whatever was given to her.

"Didi!" begged Shobha. "Aram se, please?" (Take it easy)

Dipti growled and cupped her ass and fed herself on the wide open cunt. She used her teeth mercilessly, nipping at the tenderest of inner flesh. She bit the thighs; she licked and probed the cunt deeply with her tongue. She tongue fucked the woman and used the flexibility of the tongue to push into the warm inner folds.

Then, very roughly, she thrust two and then three fingers up the now-sobbing Shobha's throbbing pussy. The assault, while in parts painful, was also erotic in the urgency it conveyed. Shobha held the table with one hand and the sofa with the other to steady her body to the ongoing thrust and parry.

Shobha's yawning cunt took in more of Dipti's fingers than the latter had imagined. Dipti fucked her hard with her hand, Shobha's body thrusting up and down with the fucking movements. Then Dipti remembered how "Chotee"- the younger – had sucked her clit and made her explode. She also remembered the spot inside her which Shobha had touched which was thrilling but had concentrated enough on.

Dipti's mouth joined her fingers at the cunt and she made loud sucking noises as her lips competed with her fingers for space to attack the pussy. She wiggled her fingers and found a similar rough patch in Shobha just up and behind the clit. The tongue strafed the clit and the fingers wiggled on the rough patch. Shobha started to wail, "Dideeeeeeeeeee, suck me, fuck me, oh my god, you are such a..... Such a ..... Such a......aaah, aaaaaahhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Such a what? What? What?" demanded Dipti. She had come up to face Shobha, her face now smeared with the woman's juices. With each 'what' she hard-fucked her fingers up the cunt.

Shobha sobbed in pleasure and ecstasy, "Bitch! Didi, bitch! Oh suck me, go down, I need your tongue there, take me, please, please, please......"

"And my fingers? You don't need them?" responded Dipti, cruelly vacating the pulsating cunt and withdrawing her fingers.

Shobha clutched at her wrist and thrust her hand back, "give me everything, give me all you got, then give me some more, morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!" That last 'more' was the response to the thrusting of fingers up her throbbing cunt. But Shobha needed more tongue than Dipti was currently providing. She sat up and Dipti moved up to hug her. But Shobha wrestled her to the ground and pushed her back. Her breasts were heaving in the exertion and she looked magnificent as she loomed over Dipti, her stomach bellowing and her body in half crazed mode.

She quickly straddled Dipti and waddled her way up her body till her pussy was over her face. Then Shobha lowered herself, planting her cunt firmly on Dipti's lips. Dipti clutched the woman's ass and gobbled at the cunt so offered. She tongued the clit mercilessly and from behind and under her ass her fingers played with the splayed open lips of the pussy.

Shobha maneuvered her cunt to reach her clit to Dipti's tongue. Dipti kneaded the ass and her fingers delicately probed the cunt lips as she diligently and faithfully tongued Shobha's offered sweet spot.

Neither woman anticipated what happened next. Not Dipti because that was not how she had orgasmed. Not Shobha because this was practically her first clitoral cumming. But the thrusting of her hips and spreading of labia had exposed the tenderest and almost all of the highly erogenous zones to Dipti's marauding tongue. And the accurate, unwavering lashing from Dipti's tongue triggered an intense orgasm.

Shobha was prone and open, so when her orgasm hit, her insides seemed to just melt. A gush of fluid poured out of her and her stomach contracted with each orgasmic squeeze. Each contraction released a squirt of amber fluid. Shobha groaned loudly and her hands reached for her own breasts which she pinched, mauled and twisted to provide relief to exploding aches there. Her womb expanded and pushed out her insides. Dipti felt the swollen mass of some organ press against her lips and tongue as it pushed outward. Shobha lost control of everything and her body squeezed itself out till she farted loudly. The shower of fluid didn't stop. Squirt after squirt poured on to Dipti's face.

Dipti wanted to squeeze everything out of her co-sister and her hands were busy kneading and pumping her ass. Instinctively her throat closed to avoid swallowing the flood of liquid, which she immediately knew was a fluid not familiar to her, but she didn't know what it was.

Soon she needed to breathe and as she inhaled, she swallowed a load of the juices. She continued to tongue the cunt over her head because she could feel the body vibrating and she knew the pleasure was still coming over Shobha in waves. As she continued, she realized that what had been a slick and slime-like viscous fluid had given way to a watery and highly polished length of flesh. Shobha's body sagged as the earth shattering orgasm drained away all of her. She let herself down on Dipti, her cunt smearing downward and her stomach coming onto Dipti's face. The wetness between her legs spread on Dipti's breast and as it continued its southward journey the mess went on to her torso. Both women had each other's juices and their own fluids every where on each other.

Shobha enjoyed the feeling of Dipti's face on her stomach and of Dipti's breasts cushioned on her pussy. She slid to the floor so that both women were now sideways facing each other. As Dipti wiped her face on Shobha's body, Shobha put her leg over Dipti and ground her cunt into the other woman's thigh.

They clung to each other in that position. Nothing had prepared them for the intensity of this experience with each other. It seemed so uncomplicated and so much more fulfilling than anything they had experienced thus far.

As they lay there, Shobha still trembling and shivering from the intensity of her cumming, and Dipti sobered from the shared experience and regaining her senses, they caressed each other, hands never idle.

"There is no competition here, Didi," murmured Shobha soothingly. "He is yours and so am I. You can keep us and take us as you wish. If I can have this kind of loving from you I don't think I have any energy or need for anyone else." She sighed contentedly.

Those words reminded Dipti that there was a whole world around them, with others who were included in that definition of 'anyone else'. She turned her head to survey the room and where they were lying. Cushions, clothes and furniture lay scattered. It would be impossible to dress back to the condition in which they had arrived in this room. She kissed Shobha's hip which she had been peering over. Shobha reached between them and held Dipti's breast, toying with it idly.

"Choti, we better get up and get going before we are spotted here like this," suggested Dipti.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, no!" protested Shobha, ducking for a mouthful of Dipti's breast.

"Noooooooo!" protested Dipti pushing her away. "We will have enough time later, to love and lie and sleep together. Right now lets move."

She got up and picked up a bunch of her garments and holding them to her chest to cover herself headed to the stairs. As she walked away, Shobha devoured the sight of her from behind. Her Didi looked so fuckable, God! At the foot of the stairs, Dipti turned around and looked back at Shobha who was still sitting on the carpet.

Her breasts hung open, still, as did the blouse. Dipti could have spent the rest of the night with her face in those breasts, caressing and loving her 'Choti'. But not for nothing was she the 'Didi' and responsibly, she climbed the stairs calling the night to a close.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12