Shobha Makes A Pleasurable Mistake

Story Info
She ends up in her nephew's bed; she takes.
7.2k words
4.55
184.1k
82
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers

She had been sleeping in front of the T.V. So had the others. But they had all felt sleepy at different points in time and gone to bed.

Shobha and Kumar had come visiting to the house of Gopal and Dipti. Gopal was Kumar's they had a nineteen year old son, Ajay. The movie which they had been watching was a murder story but it had some erotic scenes. Ajay, the son had left when a passionate and intense lovemaking scene had come on. Gopal and Dipti, the boy's parents, froze when that scene had come up and the young man had been discreet enough to leave.

The house had all the bedrooms upstairs and ever since they had arrived earlier in the evening no one had gone upstairs. The servants had carried luggage up and Gopal and Kumar had poured drinks. The women drank too, though the family as a whole was kept conservative under the watchful eyes of the parents. The women wore sindoor and mangalsutra and wore sarees in a traditional way, covering their head whenever elders were around. For Shobha, Gopal was an elder, being Kumar's elder brother and she kept her head covered in his presence.

But beyond that, with both Kumar and Gopal moving to larger cities and going to work in large firms, the lifestyle in their own homes was largely liberal; excepting when parents came visiting.

Shobha was a little careful with these niceties because she herself had been brought up in a very cosmopolitan household in Mumbai and was a little unsure of herself around the conservative family; her in-laws were from Jaipur. It was always safer to be cautious.

Dipti was from Delhi and she too had a much wider exposure than the family in to which she married. Both the women had always dressed fashionably when traveling outside their respective hometowns, especially when the parents of the house were not around. However, there was a ten year age difference, Dipti being the elder of the two.

The two women made great company with Dipti using her seniority to get her husband to agree to many of the fashions they preferred while Shobha was the one who was a bit more with it in getting the latest in fashions.

Thus, the sleeveless blouses, worn with push up bras; the more daring backs to the blouses and the liberal use of makeup. However, these liberties were permitted only when a "holiday" was on, as just now. The normal routine day around the house had no such place for such indulgences.

They often talked of the sex lives and here too, they shared common ground. The men were slowing down, had never been very imaginative and the sex was very routine whenever it happened.

But the next generation, epitomized by Dipti's son Ajay was very different. These children had grown up in a much more liberal environment, in India's larger cities. Ajay in fact, used to participate in quite a few sports and was a strapping youth with an agile body. Taut too, as Shobha noticed this time. The boy had grown up and was very soon no longer going to be a boy.

That was obvious when he left the room with the lovemaking scene coming on; the young man knew enough to know when to be discreet.

Ajay had grown up spending many summers in Shobha and Kumar's house. Shobha chachi had bathed him often as a little boy though the last few years he had outgrown that phase. She had now noticed him find and take from Kumar's stash of erotic novels a book every now and then and disappear into his room. She felt a flush of heat as she realized what it might be about but kept quiet. He was after all a normal boy with normal urges.

Shortly after Ajay had left for his room, Gopal and Dipti also made excuses about being tired, even though they had slept rather well in the afternoon after lunch. Shobha suspected what that might be about as she and Dipti exchanged glances. But Dipti kept her eyes low and followed her husband up the stairs.

She did not have a clue on when Kumar left the TV room but when she woke up a while later, it was to the thumping sounds coming from the room above. They had all had a few rounds of drinks so she felt a little heady. No doubt that was at play in the room above where she could hear the sounds of the cot in Gopal and Dipti's room as Gopal pounded into his wife. She was not sure whether they had failed to shut the room door properly or whether the noises were just too loud, but she could hear Dipti's moans as her husband fucked her hard and furiously. "Haanji, haan!, haan! Ui maa, hai... haan, haan" she heard her moaning.

Then she heard the long growling moan from Gopal as he finished his pounding, emptying into his wife. The effect of the movie seemed to have been good on Gopal, thought Shobha as she heard the sounds and imagined how Dipti might have got fucked.

The movie had the man taking the woman from behind; something that she had read about in her college days and seen in a few porn movies but never experienced with her husband. She had often wondered how to broach the subject with him but found it delicate. Sex for them was an activity which was initiated when his body needs exceed his self control. Otherwise both brothers had been brought up to treat sex as necessary for procreation no more.

She pulled her pallo tightly around herself as she felt a shiver at the explicit sound effects that had filled her ears. Had Ajay heard his parents? And Kumar; where was he?

Shobha felt sleepy and decided to head upstairs to bed. Suddenly she realized she was not so familiar with the layout of the rooms upstairs, this being a house to which Gopal had newly shifted. As she came up the stairs, she swayed under the influence of the drinks she had taken earlier. The lovemaking scenes from the movie, the sound effects kept ringing in her ears. At the top of the stairs she encountered a landing area with several doors. Two doors were open and they were not bedrooms. Three rooms had their doors shut, and one of them was the bedroom in which she and Kumar were to stay while there. She wondered which it was.

She felt the effect of alcohol on her as she imagined what would happen if she entered Gopal and Dipti's room. She smiled to herself and swayed a bit. She needed to get to bed quick, but she also felt a stirring in her loins as she felt she could do with a nice hard fucking.

She tried to figure out which might be Dipti's room by trying to visualize where the noises of lovemaking had come from. After taking an educated guess, she opened a particular door just a wee bit and then paused. There was no sound from within. She peered into the room and could make out only one figure on the bed. So it certainly wasn't Gopal and Dipti's room. She slipped in. She directly went to the foot of the bed. She had plans for Kumar tonight.

Raising the sheet over her head she ducked under and moved up between the legs. Soon she was at his hip and she found and undid the pajama cord. The stomach felt a little flatter than usual and she wondered if his attempts at exercise were having the desired effect. She kissed the lower stomach and immediately felt hands on her head. She nuzzled the curls of pubic hair and slowly her lips found the cock in a dormant and shrunken state.

She covered it with her mouth and lips formed an "O" to suck the stub of flesh in and out of her lips. Her eyes opened in amazement at the rapid speed with which the cock filled out. She was used to a much slower response, be it with her hands or her lips. Slowly she moved her head up and down, pleasuring him, hoping to get him up to the full size. Then she would ride him to ecstasy, she thought to herself.

The hands on her head were gently massaging her. Her next surprise was when the swelling didn't stop. Her mouth was full and the head was touching the back of her throat and she needed to move back to give him space to grow. That was surprising because he had never been more than a small ring of her lips. And now her lips were stretched wide to take him in fully.

Her hands reached up to stroke his belly and his chest. When she encountered minimal chest hair she began to wonder. In the meanwhile his hips started to move in rhythm as the needs and desires soared. This combination of unusual occurrences caused doubt in her mind, and Shobha lifted her head to reach for the light by the bedside. Another pair of hands too reached for the lights, and since he had his head on the pillow and Shobha was much lower around his hips, Ajay found the switch first.

In his mind it had been one more wet dream. The warm wet mouth and the rising sensations in his cock had been felt by him more than once in his dreams. When her lips tightened and he felt the distinct shudder of pleasure, his eyes opened. His hands were on a woman's head. He knew it was not a dream and he reached for the lights. Her mouth left his cock and the woman reached across him to get to the light. He felt full and heavy breasts rest on his torso as she tried to get there.

He switched on the lights and there was his aunt, her mouth streaked with his juices, her blouse showing cleavage, her saree pallo on the bed, and she straddling him.

The teenager and his chachi stared at each other in shock. The lust and drive of a teenager soon made the decision for Ajay. After all his chachi had entered the room and taken him in her mouth; surely she meant to do this.

He put his hand back on her head and pushed her down to take his cock back in her mouth. She pursed her lips together and tried to duck. It merely caused the rearing penis to smear itself on her head, on her sindoor and on her hair. He gasped as the missed target caused him to become desperate.

"Chachi!" he implored, "Kyun ruk gaye?" (Auntie, why have you stopped?)

Shobha had her eyes closed and her lips tightly pursed. She started to reply. "Beta galti ho gayi. I didn't know this was your room," she pleaded. Her eyes opened to look up at him beseechingly. She saw the cock jerking and prancing around near her face. Now tapping her cheek, now flopping against her chin and lips.

She stared at in fascination. It was a magnificent specimen of manhood. If his father's cock was anything like his, Dipti was one lucky woman thought Shobha. Then the incongruousness of her thoughts hit her. She tried to scramble back. Ajay locked his legs around her shoulders and torso preventing her from moving away. She felt the strong legs grip her tightly and the boy's skin was rubbing her breasts on either side.

Shobha looked down and saw her heavy breasts hanging, the fabric of the blouse sagging, giving her nephew a rich view of her full cleavage. She tried to grab her saree pallu to cover up. Her mangalsutra was hanging from her neck, the locket banging against his balls. She grabbed the necklace and stuffed it into her blouse. This was so demeaning to her married status.

Ajay reached between them and shoved his hand down the front of her blouse. There was nothing subtle or caressing about his move. He just bunched up her flesh in his hand and kneaded her roughly. His hand was searching for her nipple. He clawed at her.

"Beta, yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? Apni chachi ke choochey ko haath lagate sharam nahi aati tumhe?" she scolded him. (What are you doing, son? Don't you feel ashamed at grabbing at your aunt's breasts like this?)

"Mujhe sirf aap chahiye. Kya sharam, kaise sharam. Kamre mey to aap ayi hain. Aur phir apne mujhe kabhi nanga nahi dekha kya. Maine bhi to aap ko itni baar dekha hai jab aap naha kar nikli thi. Kabhi apka blouse gila that aur apke mammu ke jhalak dikhte the. Kabhi abke bhitni bhi to nazar aati thi. Aur itni baar aap bagair blouse key, sirf saree lapete hue bathroom se nikli hain," he reminded her. (I only want you. What should I be ashamed of. You are the one who came in to my room. And then have you never seen me nude? I have seen you so often when you have just been out of the bath. Sometimes your blouse has been wet so I get glimpses of the flesh of your breasts. And sometimes your nipples too. And quite often I have seen you wrap your saree around yourself and come out of the bath without a blouse.)

"Aur mujhe wo har baar yaad hai jab apne mere lund ko nilhatey samay dhoya tha," he went on. ( I remember every time you washed my cock while bathing me). "Tab toh aap ko koi apatti nahi thi" (You had no reservations at that time).

"Woh kuch aur baat thi," she mumbled as she tried to come to terms with the attraction she felt towards the cock looming in her face. She pushed back at his thighs and managed to get his legs off her shoulders. She stood up next to the bed. Her excited state was obvious; her breathing was heavy; her breasts were heaving with the excitement she felt in her chest. Her mouth still carried the stains of his precum and her hair was streaked too. Her sindoor was smeared and she looked radiant with her traditional attire. The lust in her was obvious, but so was the weight of the restraining factors she felt. She looked down and so the best cock she had seen in all her years waving in the air, asking for her attention.

He reached up for her and his hand weighed her breast, heavy and melon-like. She caught his wrist. It was meant to control and stop him, but it was one more contact of flesh with flesh and skin with skin. He turned slightly so his other hand could reach her stomach. His hand felt her soft and curved, slightly sagging tummy. He stroked her there.

"Chachi," he called her. "Aa jao" (Aunty, come)

She felt her knees go weak as the hunger in his voice promised her heaven.

It took her but a moment to lean forward and kiss him on the forehead. She meant it as a good night kiss of sorts. But her saree fell open and Ajay found himself perilously close to the mounds of flesh that were straining at his aunt's blouse. He smelled her, sweaty and womanly. He had no experience with women; any woman would do for a horny kid and the breasts that were before his face were no exception. He touched the side of the melon like breast once again and Shobha gasped.

The youngster held the fruit like, full breast and allowed his thumb to wander. It encountered the thin fabric of the blouse and under it the paraphernalia of the bra. Ajay rubbed, disregarding the illicitness of what he was doing. All he knew was his need and her presence.

The teenager's hand on her breast caused her body to sag with lust. Shobha leaned a bit more so the breasts were now in the teenager's face. Ajay felt his throat dry as his heart beat shot up. Shobha pulled the fabric of the blouse together so that the hooks could be unhooked and pulled apart the front of her blouse. The breasts tumbled out, now restrained only by the bra. The damp underarms and the overfull body within made sure the blouse stuck to her. It would take peeling but the young man had enough of a view for the moment.

Ajay stretched upward and kissed the slopes of those breasts. His aunt held his head as she pulled him in to her cleavage. She now had one leg kneeling on the bed and the other leg was standing on the floor. Ajay stretched upwards and nuzzled her breasts as much as he could and his lips searched out her nipples.

"Chachi!" he whispered.

"Haan beta," she made a kissing sound with her lips in the air. It was an endearment she had used so many times, that kissing sound, over the years to reassure the child who she tended. Today it felt completely different.

He sighed and his hands roamed over her back feeling her flesh. His hands felt rough on her; hands that handled sport equipment. The roughness excited her skin which was rarely, if ever, felt by any human hands. As he moved up her back the blouse and it being stuck to her skin in its dampness became an obstacle. She couldn't move her arms as the arms were tight. And she didn't want his hot searching lips to stop playing with her.

Yet, the desperation between them was soaring.

"You know, we shouldn't be doing this, beta" she whispered.

"But what are doing at all, other than just hugging?" he pleaded, desperately mashing his lips on the globes which he wanted to suck in and taste.

Her hand went to the nape of his neck and she noticed that his top was askew. Her fingers roamed down his chest and she gasped at the rock hard body and the smooth skin.

She gasped loudly when her hand traversed his hip and came down to his buttock, also exposed.

"What happened, chachi?" he enquired.

She shook her head to indicate that nothing was the matter. She knew she was on dangerous ground and should not have entered this room at all. She pushed the young man away and tried to move off. He clung to her hips and let his face nuzzle her tummy. She shuddered as she felt her flesh respond to the appeal of youth.

No, her mind screamed. This was illicit. Her husband's brother's son was out of bounds. The young stud's hands were searching for the bottom edge of her saree. In his haste, he pulled desperately at the long garment which came loose from its tucking and hung in parts like a drape while still covering Shobha.

She held his shoulders and pushed him away.

He moved his face lower. She wondered what he was doing. But the young man seemed very sure of himself as he went lower and lower, kissing her tummy, till he went too low! Surely he didn't intend to kiss her any lower?

But he did. He had seen that in many of the porn movies and internet downloads. He knew exactly what he was doing and the women seemed to like it. He wanted to take his auntie beyond her ability to resist.

He pushed the waist of the saree and the petticoat down. But the knot would not allow the petticoat to move down. The saree was half undone and hanging now. Shobha had her hands on the young mans head trying to push him away. He found the gap in her petticoat around the area where the cord comes around full circle. That place always had a gap and he knew it. He had seen it in his mother's petticoat on occasion.

Through the gap there he pushed his face to that gap and his probing tongue found the swell of her lower tummy. His aunt was past forty, but her body was not sagging and lost. It had curves and charms and a warmth which Ajay had noticed but never even fantasized about.

Shobha moaned loudly," What are you doing, beta? Yeh kya ho gaya hai tumhe?" (What has happened to you.)

His other hand found the knot of the petticoat and he tugged at the right end of the chord and unfastened it in one quick pull. The petticoat now slid past the flare of the hip and hung half slung down. Ajay now boldly put his head between her thighs and nuzzled her hard with his face, generally feeling the whole area and allowing her to feel him touch her everywhere.

It was too much for Shobha as she sat down on the bed with her legs splayed wide part and lay down. Her clothes were askew and she was partially undressed. She had her teenaged nephew between her legs, his head nuzzling. She lay with her hands on his shoulders and around his hips. The sensations ripping through her body were new to her and she was crazed.

Inside her, still, the fight was not lost. She just wanted to regain her composure which she felt would be possible once she was past this round of maddening pleasure. Ajay's hands however, were inside her petticoat, under her and starting to struggle with her panties.

Shobha was very conscious of where her hands were and was making sure she did not even accidentally touch the boy's cock. That would be the ultimate giveaway. Lust was raging through her and her body was demanding that she let the teenager take her any way he knew to take a woman.

Images of her bathing him, of soaping his cock and cleaning it for him, and of various stages in his life where she had mothered him flashed through her mind, making it difficult for her to accept her sexual desires. He was not just a youth who could meet her need. He was her nephew.

Ajay was luxuriating in the womanly smells and in the warmth of caressing and stroking the body of a mature sexy woman. Perhaps for him, she was just a woman.

misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers
12