Shock

Story Info
The Story of Jack and Jill with a twist.
761 words
2.8
27.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that the characters in this story are fictional and are not children. If you do not like to read about transgender and/or homosexual people then this is not the story for you.

Please do not post my story anywhere without my permission.

You may have heard the story of Jack and Jill, and how they went up the hill to get water.

Well actually that was just a cover story.

It really should have been like this.

"Jack and jill went up the hill so Jack could get some candy, but Jack cock a shock and a mouthful of cock 'Cause Jill's real name was Sandy"

Yep I got a shock alright, if you have not guessed I'm Jack and "Jill" was not my sister she was my girlfriend (or so I thought). let me tell you the story....

Jill and I had been going out for about three months when we decided to take it all the way.

Up the hill and the end of the village was a bungalow that nobody except us knew about.

It was a special place for us.

Jill wanted to go all the way so bad and so I agreed to take her virginity.

We came up with the cover story of going u the hill to get water from the well (everyone went to the well to get fresh spring water) so it was quite a believable story.

When we got up the hill, Jill said start by licking my pussy through my panties, and I took off her skirts. I took off her shirt as well but her breasts were not that big, they were actually quite small for a girl, but that didn't matter.

She blindfolded me and said start licking.

I thought her pussy was kind of weird as it seemed to grow, but I had never had sex before so I didn't know. Jill said she was about to cum and so I stopped licking. I pulled down her panties and she told me to open my mouth but before she came in my mouth she told me to hold out my arms and stretch my legs, I did what she asked only to have her tie my arms and legs to posts so that I could not move. She told me again to open my mouth and then I felt a dick at my lips!

I was so shocked I didn't even try to get away, my girlfriend of months was actually a boy!

She/he continued to put their dick in my mouth fucking it faster and faster. Then he took his dick out and said get ready. I thought "get ready for what?" than I felt intense pain as he entered my unlubed asshole. he streched it so far I thought I would pass out! For some reason after a few second it started to feel good, really good!

I started to moan, while he fucked me, I guess he took it as a sign to fuck me harder, I screamed with pleasure and pain. He said I'm about to cum now, as I writhed with pleasure. All of a sudden I felt something warm splash my insides and I coudln't hold myself any longer I came harder than I ever had before! I realized that I had just become gay. He took off the ropes and the blindfold and shook my hand telling me I was the best fuck he ever had. He introduced himself as Randy a name I fell in love with. He already knew my name, but I introduced myself anyway.

He gave me a kiss and helped me get my clothes back on. He kissed me once more and I fainted dead away. I woke up sometime later at home with randy looking over me. He told me that I rolled down the hill and got quite a bump on my head!

He was a doctor in training so he told my parents and he said he would fix me up. since I stayed by myself (I was twenty) my parents went home around 6:00 in the evening. Randy stayed with me saying I needed constant care. You can only imagine what happened that night. Well it's been two weeks and randy left yesterday saying he would see me later.

Oh and Jill was an orphan so nobody really missed her. I can't wait for randy to come back, I am quite glad for the shock he gave me. I found my true love went I went up the hill.