Shock and Awe

Story Info
A tired Christine is grabbed and violated on the stairs.
3.6k words
4.19
65.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedusty1
thedusty1
33 Followers

A revised (and better) version of my first story: A tired Christine is brutally fucked after a run. Her tired body is used by a masked brute not far from her apartment

*

Relief washes over Christine as she enters her building upon finishing her run. Though tired and sweaty Christine looks past the elevator & steels herself to take the stairs. What is usually a quick jaunt up 6 flights of stairs for Christine now looks like Mt. Everest.

"I can do this," she mutters under her breath. Though she is not a statuesque beauty who captures every eye when she passes through a room, she is undeniably pretty.

At 25 Christine still doesn't realize how gorgeous she is. Being 5' 5" she is neither tall nor short, but can always be found in a crowd. A beautiful smile, cute face with high cheek bones, beautiful brown eyes, & though she hates her thick shoulder-length curly reddish-brown hair it actually compliments her fair complexion, these attributes set her apart. Her well-toned body seems to be all legs. Her black yoga pants accentuate her long gorgeous legs, as well as the curvature of her tight sexy ass. Christine still works hard for her flat stomach, but even with all her beauty she hates her modest B cup breasts & sensitive dime sized nipples.

"Ugh, 1 more flight then I can start dinner for Jake and me," she says to quietly motivate herself. Standing on the landing bracing for the short distance remaining she thinks of her long-term boyfriend Jake.

"I love that bastard, but he have better peeled those potatoes. He's probably still sleeping since he is working 3rd shift." Half the lights flicker then go out.

"Shit!" Christine cries out as she misjudges her step and twists her ankle.

"Now this really sucks, I can barely see anything and my foot is on fire."

Just as she decides to hop her way up the remaining stairs to the 6th floor a hand grabs her hair from behind. Her eyes widen, Christine is desperate to yell, but the shock of the vicious hair pulling steals her voice as she fails to scream. In a mere moment the searing pain in her scalp disappears as she is thrown against the wall. As Christine crashes face first into the wall she is desperate to regain balance and relieve her foot. Before she can even consider escape a firm body presses her against the wall & a large gloved hand covers her mouth.

"Shut up," a man's deep voice whispers in her ear, his lips grazing her ear. His hefty body presses flush against her back trapping her against the wall. Just as Christine opens her mouth to yell, a switchblade is pressed against her throat. The cool blade feels like ice against her sweating body. Her mind cannot register the quiet threats coming from his lips, she is too focused on the blade & his free hand delicately caressing her arm. She feels tears begin to well up in her eyes, but fights them back, only letting one escape down her cheek. His abrupt pulling of her hair causes her to elicit a slight yelp & she again focuses on his voice.

"Listen up bitch, you give me what I want and I'll let you live to jog another day. I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to fuck you hard."

Hearing this Christine frantically flails and screams into her attackers' hand in a desperate attempt to escape. He responds by squeezing her face harder & further pushes his large body against her back to cruelly crush her against the wall, all the while chuckling at her struggles.

"Oh, stop that," he coos into her ear with a seductive sarcasm, gently tapping the knife against her vulnerable throat.

"Hush now, it's OK. You're tired from your run; just give it up slut and remember if you keep fighting, or yell again."

He emphasizes 'yell' with a harsher tone, applying pressure to the blade, & quickly grabbing her wrist to painfully twist behind her back. After holding her wrist in the uncomfortable position a few moments his lips gently nibble her ear lobe, but he then bites it rather hard before saying:

"I will either knock you out or kill you. Both of these options still leave me with a body to fuck. So either take it like a good whore or be a dead whore."

Christine now shaking more so, dreading whatever abuse soon to be upon her. Standing there, pushed up against the wall quietly sobbing Christine desperately hopes Jake will storm down those steps and save her. He's so close she thought to herself, just up those few remaining stairs. She now regrets the decision to choose an older rather vacant building. Christine begins to appraise the assailants' firm muscular body while he gruffly kisses & bites her ears & neck, but sobs harder upon noticing the growing girth between his legs. With little effort he hefts her body off the floor in order to move them into the darkened corner.

"Here's the deal: I don't care if you cum, but if you do . . . you will thank me for fucking you. If it hurts, which I'm sure it will, you will still thank me."

Christine failing to fight back tears renews her struggle, but quickly stops moving upon feeling the knife travel slowly down her chest to her exposed stomach. Though the thought of where he is going to put the blade terrified her, the cold metal feels refreshing as it slides toward her navel. Goosebumps now rise on her warm, damp skin and as she closes her eyes accepting her fate as she is spun around.

Now with her back to the wall she stares at the shadowed silhouette of her tormentor. Unable to make out any defining details except that his powerful frame towers over her. Looking upon the seemingly 6'3 beast with the shoulders of a linebacker threatening her all hope of escape vanishes.

"Shh," he commands before swiftly stabbing the knife into the wall above them.

Moving his hand from her mouth down to her throat and squeezes to ensure her compliance. Christine shudders when his thick fingers nearly reach all the way around her dainty neck. His other hand now freely caresses her bare stomach, delicately grazing her sides, fingers playing along the bottom of her small shirt, but his gentle touching becomes aggressive & painful when he reaches her breasts.

Christine groans in shame as his free hand angrily pulls her shirt & bra out of his way then squeals in pain when he quickly slaps her now exposed breasts. Clutching her left breast & then the right; his hand capable of totally encompassing each soft round globe, he painfully toys with each. Christine's porcelain white chest quickly turns red upon enduring his kneading, slapping, and digging his nails into her breasts. Her sensitive nipples are also not safe from abuse each suffering squeezing, twisting, flicking, biting, & even pulling. Christine's heavy breathing & continual shifting of her body during the abuse drain what little strength left within her.

"I like your tits," he murmurs seconds before abruptly grabbing her shirt collar & savagely tearing the garment from her body. Her throat now free from his hand Christine inhales to yell, but when she opens her mouth to scream he shoves a large piece of her shirt inside her gaping mouth. He then gives a powerful slap to her face.

"You don't want to do that, you will spoil the fun," he growls. He snatches Christine's hands to force them above her head. Bringing his face close to hers she feels his hungry eyes assessing her body.

"If that cloth comes out of your mouth I will quickly choke you until you pass out . . . or die," his threatening tone full of rage & lust terrifies Christine & her sobbing intensifies. Though she hates admitting it, Christine notices how good he smells. He quickly moves her hands into one of his own & like a vice his hand grasps her thin wrists together pinning them to the wall allowing his free hand to explore her body.

He again shocks her by painfully grabbing her ass and then furiously pulling her sports bra from her body. The thin material digging into her flesh before giving away with a snap. Her chest now entirely bare making her breasts even more appetizing. He anxiously plunges his stubbly face into her chest ready to abuse.

He is not gentle; he firmly sucks her right nipple into his mouth, roughly teasing it with his tongue & teeth, releasing it with an audible 'pop,' all while painfully mauling the opposite breast. His abuse alternates from one nipple to the other, but his hand always a wicked talon grasping her vulnerable flesh. Christine merely sobs desperate for escape as she bites down on her gag holding back moans.

His rough treatment of her breasts & nipples leaves her sore and sensitive, but also slightly aroused. She cannot ignore the fact that she enjoys having her nipples teased, but this rough treatment has her both fearful and yearning in a way she never has before. Christine sobs harder as she realizes she is becoming wet.

"There ya go, I bet that has your pussy all ready for me, well I hope so, for your sake." Then just as quickly as before he spins her around again then brutally pushes her face into the wall.

"Behave, put your hands on the wall and keep that gag in your mouth." His large hands begin to slowly caress her shoulders, then wander to her breasts lightly squeezing her sensitive nipples. Christine feeling helpless closes her eyes to pretend she is feeling Jake's hands & he is the one making her feel this new uncharted pleasure. But just as quickly as it began it's over, no more gentle touch, the beast is back.

In a flash his hands go from feeling like those of a lover to a monster tearing into its prey. He hungrily grabs the back of her thin yoga pants ripping them wide open. Christine cries out as she feels the cool air on her bottom. In shock she stands there waiting, her hands pressed firmly on the wall as her head hangs low in shame. Christine knows what's next as she focuses on the dampness between her legs. With a thud and a clang his pants hit the floor.

"Bitch you are about experience a new kind of hurt," she hears him spit on his hand then feels his hand on her slightly moist pussy. She hates herself for gasping in pleasure as he delicately rubs her moist pussy & swollen clit. Then placing his whole hand over her hot mound he begins to furiously rub her most intimate region like he is trying to start a fire. The vigorous rubbing quickly become a wet sloshing as her pussy is forced to lubricate.

"Ungh...Errnn...gahwwwdd...nnnnno..." are the only noises that are heard through Christine's make shift gag. She bites down on the gag to quiet her moans resulting from extreme pleasure pain. Within 30 seconds Christine experiences an orgasm that has her legs shaking. As her fluids leak down her legs and drench her rapists hand Christine is left lightheaded from a pleasure overload. Before she can come down from her euphoric high the man viciously crams his entire cock into her overly sensitive passage.

"UUHHNGGG!!" is all he hears as he shoves all 8.5 inches of his thick cock into his victims' cunt. His thrusts being so powerful Christine is lifted off the ground. He harshly pushes his cock deep in her pussy withdrawing only enough to plunge back in. Grasping her throat & brutally using her moist canal for his own pleasure regardless of hers is an amazing thrill. Her sobs combining with her grunts of pain & pleasure is maddening, making him more feral. The sounds coming from her amaze him as he quickly forces himself in & out of her quivering pussy. Though he's most amazed by how wet the woman he is brutalizing is.

"Awe, I bet that felt good, well at least it did for me," he laughs as he slows to a rather gentle pace. Christine sobs as she struggles to remain standing. Using all of her remaining strength she braces herself for more torture, but instead she is surprised by his slower speed. Like this his considerable girth within her unprepared pussy is not nearly as painful. He chuckles as she digs her fingernails into the wall and sobs, dreadfully awaiting for him to continue.

"Remember what I said about cumming? What do you say?" He slowly withdraws his weaponized prick from her womanly sheath. Christine finally has a chance to catch her breath and begin to actually acclimate to the python forced inside her. Though her respite is short lived as he again brutally plunges his cock balls deep into her tender defenseless vagina.

"Say it," (slam!), Christine's eyes bulge & she screams at this new vicious assault.

"Say it," (slam!) (slam!) (slam!). Christine's guttural screams are only quieted as she bites down on her gag. Her hands frantically scratching the smooth wall in a desperate attempt to escape the most horrific pleasure she has ever felt.

Say it," (slam!) (slam!) (slam!). His cock continues it's relentless & deep pummeling of her tight & convulsing pussy. Her tight vagina is all he needs, but the brutality & screams are what he wants. Her tightening canal & soaking wet thighs fuel his cruel lust.

"Say it bitch!" (slam!) He then completely withdraws from her sore, yet dripping, vagina only to lunge back into her pussy penetrating her so deeply he thought he felt the wall.

Christine nearly collapsing from the abuse digs her nails into the wall wildly shrieking into her gag as she begins experiencing another painfully mind-blowing orgasm. He again drives his cock forward with all his strength & rage.

"Say it," another deep power thrust.

"Say it," then another deep cruel thrust. Before he could say the words again Christine says the words he loves hearing.

"Thhhaaaannnkk yyyyew!" she yells into her gag. Her pussy rapidly convulsing in the twilight of immense pleasure while also feeling as if it is on fire. Never has she wanted pain like this, but with it comes an intense pleasure she had only dreamnt about.

Christine begins sobbing due to both shame and pleasure. She then feels the air move all around her. He has again spun her around. Standing face to face now, he quickly envelopes her tiny body in his thick arms. Never had she been this afraid or excited. Still no light to reveal any details of this sexual brute. Christine further realizes she is merely a rag doll for this mysterious man to play with.He easily lifts her body up, putting her legs over his arms, & holds her in the air lining up his target.

Christine again endures another savage spearing as her pussy collides with his raging hard-on. The two simultaneously moan in pleasure as his cock bottoms out. Too weak to fight she lays her head on his collar bone and desperately grasps her brutalizers' shoulders as he continues to violently impale her on his meaty cock. She fears how much more her poor little pussy can take as he shows no sign of slowing down.

His hands shift & she fears her next abuse. He then turns in order to rest his back against the wall. He then lifts her slightly & places her hands around the back of his thick muscular neck. Bringing his forehead to hers he seductively whispers:

"I know you want more. . ." then moving a hand from her back to entwine his fingers into her thick beautiful hair he whispers:

"ride me."

Christine shamefully looks down only for him to yank her hair forcing her to look at his masked face, reminding her:

"I wasn't asking." Christine then firmly locks her fingers together behind his neck and begins to slowly writhe up and down on his throbbing cock.

Christine is grateful for the chance to go slow and gentle, but she knows that "gentle" is not what either of them want. Slowly she increases her pace and the speed in which she slides down his cock.

His approval comes in the form of him muttering "yes" and "fuck yea" along with him occasionally pulling her hair to really slam her down on his member. His moans of pleasure are modest, but Christine is in another world as she moans in sheer bliss.

She knows she could spit the gag out, but likes how it makes her feel used & fears his reaction. Just as Christine really gets into her rhythm, even enjoying having her hair being pulled, he again flips the script.

Suddenly dropping to his knees, bringing her with him, he then literally throws her to the floor. Christine lay there sapped of all strength. He quickly finds his way to her, kissing her inner thighs, then slowly & sensuously kissing his way to her chest. Surprisingly gentle while kissing her battered breasts; while hovering over her he slides his arms under her to firmly grasp her shoulders. Christine anxiously awaits his next move.

Firmly gripping her shoulders he pulls her down his cock while simultaneously pushing himself inside her; both gasping in pleasure at the initial penetration. She realizes this brutal game is coming to an end, but knows & fears he will finish strong. Biting her lip and closing her eyes she feels waves of dark pleasure wash over her as the mystery man mercilessly takes her like an animal.

With every thrust he firmly grips her shoulders to pull her against his hard cock to truly get in as deep as possible. His deliberate pace, both powerful and controlled. His control over his desire to finally reach his climax is a true showing of his endurance and will power.

Christine writhes under him and digs her nails into his back as she desperately yearns for another chance to cum. He stares passionately into her eyes as he pulls her in to his deep thrusts. Sensing her growing need he stops to hold his throbbing cocking fully sheathed inside her.

Christine on the verge of tears in anticipation of her single greatest orgasm angrily spits out her gag to growl:

"Fuck me blind you fucking bastard!"

She barely makes out the smile creeping over his masked face. He desperately grasps her shoulder with one hand then greedily takes a handful of hair with the other then gives her the most powerful thrusts he can muster. He buries his face in her neck as he furiously fucks her. Pounding her pussy as if he is punishing her, slamming into her wet pussy with with no restraint or remorse.

He brutally penetrates her while whispering horrible things in her ear:

"You like getting raped bitch," "You like my cock slut," "I'll come back for your asshole next"

Hearing these horrible things only cause Christine to cum harder. She feels her pleasure take over unleashing an unexpected powerful release. Christine whilst clenching her mouth closed screams in pleasure as she squirts all over herself and the bastard inside her.

Moments later his grip intensifies, squeezing her shoulders so hard she fears he might break her. He then gives his intense final thrusts before finally unleashing a torrent of cum inside her abused cunt. The heat from his sperm shocking her with a sudden intense heat. Christine barely conscious from the abuse & exhaustion, focuses on the heat within her. It takes all her strength & focus to resist her desire to dip her fingers into her pussy to feel their combined lust & even taste it.

This momentary distraction is all her rapist needs to slip away. He slips his pants on then grabs his knife as well as her license. He arrogantly chuckles as he looks down at her & her license.

"Thanks, 'Christine,' I know where you live now. Be smart and keep quiet."

Christine unable to move due to exhaustion is now left alone in her tattered clothing. Crying quietly, she looks around fearfully as she uses her shaking hands to cover her ravished body.

"No, no, why . . . why me," Christine sobs as she rises from the floor in order to stumble to her apartment.

With tears streaming down her face she fears having to tell Jake what happened, but relieved she doesn't have to tell him how good it felt. She quickly flashes back to those intense thrusts, then feels a curious tingle between her legs at the idea of being mounted by that brute again. Shaking her head clear she questions what her next move will be.

Reaching for her door she notices a folded note taped to it. Opening the note the words cause shock & awe:

thedusty1
thedusty1
33 Followers
12