Shock and Awe Again Ch. 01

Story Info
He tells the story of kinky sex.
8.4k words
4.23
57.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers Notes: These are going to be longer than usual, I have a lot to say. First this story has some kinky sex in it. A Dom-Sub routine, A long Golden Shower, and a guy's butt getting licked. However I should say that in spite of having three or so places that might lead some to think a lez sex scene is coming up there is no lesbian scenes in this story. Second is that I apologize for taking so long with this story. I thought I would have more time to write these stories but it ends up for various reasons, including having a lot less computer time, I actually have less time to write. I want to do another six to eight stories I have in mind but after those I'm not sure if I will continue. I will have to see what my schedule is. I may do one to three per year. The way things are going now it will probably take me over a year to do those six to eight stories. Two or three of the stories are short, so I might be able to do them in weekend when its their turn to be written, but the others will be as long as usual for my stories. Check out my profile or blog soon if you want to know more about those stories. Lastly this story is split into three parts. All three parts are done so they should be all posted about the same time. And The editing may not be as complete as some of my later stories, but I think we caught most of the major mistakes and many minor ones.

Hello, it's time for me to tell another story. This one involves what happened after the surprise swap me and my wife took part in. Surprise for me that is, since my wife knew about it and helped plan it. To recap that story quickly-it was the first time neither one of us ever had sex with a different person, and I went into shock when I realized what was happening. I just couldn't get my mind to understand that my shy wife actually wanted to have sex with another man, and wanted me to have sex with another woman. Of course, the man and woman were close friends of ours and she wouldn't have done it if they had been strangers or if they had been not so close friends. We survived the experience, having a great time in the process. In my shock, I had wanted to see my wife actually having sex with another man. So Su took me to the house Betty and Allen were in and I watched her suck off Allen, fuck him, then have anal sex with him. I had a little trouble with the fact that Allen was so much bigger than I was. I do not consider myself small in that department, but he is significantly larger. After watching them I went with Su to her house where we did the same things I had seen my wife and Allen do, along with a couple of acts I hadn't seen them do but I knew they had done. My wife met us there and we went home. The next morning we had sex slow and relaxed. She assured me that she hadn't changed that much and even though she enjoyed Allen's larger size she still wanted me.

The story I will be telling tonight is the story of another shock, a three-way shock this time. Diane was shocked by the way, we fulfilled one of her fantasies, to a lesser degree Betty was shocked also by having one of her fantasies fulfilled, and finally I was shocked again. This time it was in a bad way and because of the way I acted in my shock, I almost lost a good friend.

We- me, my wife and the other two couples- all decided that the swapping would be only for special occasions, not more than every two or three months. This is why we planned the next one for two months away. We would go to some small cabins we knew of in the mountains for a three-day weekend. Or that is what we told Diane. Earlier I had had sex with Su, but not Diane. She had wanted to have sex with me, but the others decided Betty would have a better chance of seducing me since I had been lusting after her for years. I had tried to control those feelings, but not as much as I thought since everyone, including my wife, knew I was lusting for Betty. My wife explained all this to me ending by saying that I had better give Diane a good time when it was her turn. She had been lusting after me since she had seen me naked a while back. It had been by accident but she had gotten a good look at my cock and me. Since then, she had been fantasizing about me seducing her. Later I learned that she had also had a couple sexual dreams about me. In the dreams, she was dominating me and I was a Submissive. After those dreams, many of her fantasies changed to include me dominating her. She had never wanted her husband to dominate her, nor any other guy but she thought that for some reason her subconscious thought she wanted it. She decided she would do it at least once.

I suggested that since I was supposed to give her an exceptionally good time that we surprise her with a fulfillment of her fantasy. My wife thought it was a good idea and was surprised that I would not only think of it but would want to do it. I just shrugged my shoulders since I couldn't think of anything to say. She told the others including Diane's husband. He agreed and so we set it up. I had to add a couple of things to our bedroom, and buy some sex equipment we didn't usually use but that was the easy part. We decided we would go dancing and I would seduce her there. She thought we were waiting another month before we would do another swap, so she would be surprised when I put moves on her.

The night of her seduction came along. We had sent our kids to their grandparents for the weekend so we didn't have to worry about them. We met the other two couples at a popular dance club. We danced three dances, and then I decided to rest as the others danced. We had switched wives so that left Diane with me at a booth. I had been complimenting her since she and Bill arrived. Now, I told her how pretty she looked and how I liked her miniskirt. She blushed a little. Soon I was next to her with my hand on her leg. At first, it was like an accident but as I moved it up a bit, she looked at me funny. We had after all said we would wait to swap again for another month, and we weren't supposed to do anything with another spouse unless we the whole group was together. We talked and then we danced and I told Diane how good she moved. While we were resting, I told her I liked the way her skirt swirled around her legs while we were dancing. It made her legs look sexy.

She looked at me funny again, but I just ordered a couple of drinks. I said a few other things to her along those lines as the night wore on and finally told her that she looked good enough for me to take home.

She said, "I don't think my husband would appreciate you taking me home tonight." She put an extra emphasis on the word tonight, which I ignored.

I said, "He won't be able to stop me from taking you home."

Her head swiveled around to look at me and I continued, "And if you don't cooperate more when I do get you home you will be punished."

Diane turned her head back at me and stared; she couldn't believe what I had just said.

Trying to sound very authoritatively I said, "Turn your head back to the front."

She didn't so I added in what I thought of as a calm commanding voice, "If you don't do what I say you will be punished in a most severe way."

She stared for a moment longer then her head snapped forward. We talked more for a couple of minutes then I said, "As I said before your legs look very sexy in that skirt, you need to spread them so others can see how good they look."

While Diane was not as shy as my wife she was shy, in fact I was surprised she wore that short a skirt tonight. I wondered how her husband had gotten her to wear it.

I said, "Looks like I may have to punish you right here."

I think after all my talk of punishment she got the idea of what was going on, because she blushed and spread her legs. I dropped a napkin and took my time picking it up so I could get a good look.

I said, "Those are pretty pink panties and the flowers make them look even better."

This time she did blush and I saw her legs twitch as she automatically started to close her legs but stopped herself.

I said, "That waiter over there looks like he is enjoying the sight also. And I saw one woman go by who looked and smiled, obviously liking the sight and wanting to see more."

This time she looked like she wanted to blanch at that but didn't. I made a couple more comments went up go to the bathroom and when I came back, I made sure I got a good look in between her legs. I saw her notice me looking and when I sat back down, I told her it was time to go. By then the other couple and our spouses had been back to sit and rest for a couple of dances but now they were dancing again.

I told her to just get up and to ignore her husband. I wasn't sure how she would react but she got up, even had her head down slightly like a good submissive. As planned, her husband did come over and she gave him a short glance then returned her eyes to the floor. He and I talked for a moment out of her range then I went to her and told her that I was right he couldn't stop me. Once in the car I told her to flip her skirt up all the way and she did. I reached down and tickled her clit through her panties for a moment. Then I reached over to her and gently turned her head to look at me.

I said, "We are going to my place and you will do what I want all night. I'm in a hurry to get you to the house so I can fuck your brains out. If a police officer stops us, you not only keep quiet but if he looks into the car, you will flip up your skirt to expose your pretty panties to him. You understand?" She looked shocked for a moment but then nodded her head as she looked down.

I said "good," then started the car and drove home. I was glad no cops stopped us because I didn't want to explain to him or her why the woman I was with flashed them.

Part way home she asked if she could use the bathroom once we got there. I said I would think about it. I might just make her pee on the floor or go outside and do it where the neighbor's twelve-year-old son might see her. Also if she needed to do something other than pee, the same thing goes, some of my neighbor's plants needed fertilizing.

She said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes master."

"Good."

I thought it was good, she did realize what was going on and was going along with it.

At one point, we were in a darkened area of the road and I had to stop at a red light. I told her to unzip my pants, take out my cock and suck on it. She did until the light changed so I told her to stop and zip my pants back up. She did. She had taken the whole thing in her mouth and just sucked. That felt good and I was horny from looking up her skirt and thinking about what I was going to be doing soon. At another light, I told her to put her feet up on the dash, to spread them then to push her panties off enough for me to see her pussy. She started to comply but the light changed too soon.

Soon after that, we arrived at my house and I told her as I was pulling into the driveway to take off her panties. She did then I told her to walk in a sexy way in front of me as we walked to the front door. It was exciting to see her skirt flipping around like that, knowing she had nothing on underneath it. I wasn't able to see much but I knew what was just beyond my sight.

Once inside, I told her to flip her skirt up and she did. Nice looking butt there. Further in I came up behind and slipped my hand up her skirt and goosed her slit. She jumped then said "Thank you master."

I told her to walk to the bedroom and I followed her watching her rear as we went up the stairs. Again it was a turn on knowing she had nothing on underneath. This time I was able to see the swell of her buttocks. Nice and I almost stopped her so I could hump against her. Once inside the bedroom I told her to stand there as I went to get something. I came back with fuzzy handcuffs behind my back and saw her head was down in the right physical expression of submissiveness. I quickly grabbed her hands and put the handcuffs on. I had practiced doing that with my wife a few times and so I was able to do very fast. She looked at me but then bowed her head again. In preparation of that night, I had placed a couple of hooks in the ceiling and placed a plastic covering right under them. I grabbed hold of the handcuffs and pulled her to the center of the room right below the hooks. There was a rope that went through the hooks and I quickly wrapped it around the handcuffs between her hands. Next, I pulled one end of the rope pulling her hands up. When I was done, she was hanging there a foot off the floor. I lifted her skirt and fondled her butt then pushed a thumb into her slit. I wiggled it for about two minutes but then decided that was long enough for her and let her down so that her feet were flat on the floor. Her arms were still over her head though.

She asked, "Master what was that for?"

"I did it for two reasons. One is to show you some of the punishment you could receive and two to punish you. In the car, you didn't ask if you could speak before asking to use the bathroom. "

I fondled her butt some more, then decided I couldn't stand it anymore and got down on my knees. I raised my head under her skirt and began licking her butt. I nibbled on each cheek right where each cheek raises a bit, then begins a down slope into her crack. Her husband told me she liked that. He was right, for it took only a couple seconds for her to start groaning.

I nibbled for a while then licked into the crack, going all the way down to her anus. I licked and chewed that sexy puckered hole then I stood and again placed my hand on her butt. Once again I stuck my thumb into her slit as far as it would go, massaging one wall. This time though, at the same time I placed two fingers at her anus and pushed both in suddenly. She gasped and let out a small sound, which I wasn't sure was pleasure or pain. I slowed the entry of my fingers giving her rectum some time to get used to it. I then proceeded to move the fingers in and out finger fucking her anus while thumb fucking her slit. Soon she was groaning and even humped a couple of times. I thought her arms must have been getting tired, so I let her down and sat her on the bed. I told her to strip then to take off my clothes. She did. It was very erotic to see her strip, then to watch her take off my clothes. I was already very excited and it was no surprise to see that I was very hard and even beginning to leak precum.

I told her to lie down with her legs spread and she did. I next told her to pull on her clitoris; she reached down and followed the instructions. I then said to trace her slit's lips as she did I told her to push two fingers in hard and fast. She did, just shoving two of her fingers as far as they could go in a second. She gasped again, which her husband said she did a lot when she was getting turned on. She let her fingers just sit inside her as she looked at me with an expected expression on her face. I had gotten so excited by her fingers in her I forgot to tell her to do something else. I decided to remedy that and told her to fuck herself. She did, starting moving those two fingers in and out of her slowly but with increasing speed. Soon they were going almost in a blur. I let her do it until she gasped out an orgasm.

Next, I told her to lay back and to spread her legs again. I got on the bed on my hands and knees and crawled to where her legs joined her body. I lowered my head and stared at her very wet pussy. I had never seen it before and wanted to exam it. It was after all only the third one I had seen. I studied it and then used one finger to trace it. Just lightly touching it as I slide my finger along it. My breathing increased and my all ready high level of arousal suddenly jumped ten fold I think. I looked it over very carefully and I noticed that it was different from my wife's. Diane's mons were smaller for one thing, second she was less hairy. Maybe she had shaved herself somewhere along the line even though there seemed to be plenty of hair just above her slit. The patch was smaller then my wife's or Su's but thick. And there was less hair around the hole. Thirdly, her clit was very small. What came to mind immediately as I saw it was the term joy button. This clit looked like a button, a large one but still a button. It was small and cute as well as sexy. I pushed one finger in just to the first knuckle and slid it up and down inside. Her actually slit seemed to be shorter then my wife's but obviously it was big enough. As I was doing that, I saw something I had never seen before. I had read stories were a woman's clit grew bigger and slide out of a hood covered it but my wife's clit always seemed to be the same size and there was no hood. This clit did grow, and I saw it extend out. It didn't grow as big as my wife's but it was defiantly bigger then when it started.

I could barely keep myself from just jumping her. Instead, I lowered my head and began licking. I did it slowly at first tasting her. I had tasted only two other women and I wanted to see if Diane would taste different. I thought Betty had. After four licks, I decided she did really taste different then my wife. I couldn't explain how, and there was a familiarity but also something different. However, as my hormones took over I licked harder and faster, after another minute jamming my tongue as deep as possible into that wonderful love tunnel. I got carried away, momentarily forgetting what I was supposed to be doing. I just licked, sucked, and nibbled her into another climax. When she was done gasping and screaming, which her husband said she did when it was good, I couldn't stop my self and just climbed up her and shoved in my super hard leaking cock. I had to try three times before I hit her slit just right but soon I was gasping as I felt my hardness slide into her. She gasped too. I went all the way to the bottom and after resting for a second, I started a hard and fast rhythm of fucking her for the first time. Just in and out, in and out. I was groaning and breathing hard but I was able to notice that she was also groaning and gasping. Soon she pulled her legs up widening her slit and allowing me to go deeper. I did with gusto. Soon she forgot her role too and started yelling for me to fuck her hard and fast.

She said, "Yes, Yes, Yes, deeper, deeper, deeper! Now jam it, Fuuuuccckk me!"

I did, obeying her commands even though she was supposed to obey mine. Very soon, I knew I was cumming. I had just gotten too excited and I pushed myself up on my hands and jammed it in even harder and deeper. I was grunting continually, soon I shoved it in harder and I felt my sperm shot up my shaft and out the tip of my cock. I let out a sound that was almost a scream with the first and second shots but kept going until I was done.


I lay on top of her and almost apologized for not lasting longer so she could cum but I remembered she was supposed to be a submissive. And she had had a couple climaxes already. I just flipped off and said that was a good fuck. You did good. I thought my cumming early would actually play along with this fantasy of hers. She said something about she didn't climax.

I stood up and gestured at her to come to me. She scooted to the edge of the bed and walked to me with her head bowed.

I asked, "You know what you did wrong?"

"I spoke without asking if I could."

"And?" I prompted.

After a short pause, "Because I didn't say master?"

"You didn't show me the right respect as your Master."

I paused then said, "Put you arms over your head."

With her head bowed, she did that, I hooked the rope over her handcuffs again and pulled her up again. I fondled her butt some more and then tweaked her breasts. I took turns doing both for a minute or so then lowered her again so that her feet touched the floor. But I kept up the tweaking, even doing it harder as her arousal increased. I threaten to use battery cable clamps on them.