Shock and Awe Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was just for effect since I had no plans to go that far. Next, I reached into a drawer and took out two items. One was tube I kept from her sight and the other I took over to her and showed it to her. Her eyes went wide for a second when she saw the long black bull whip. I held so she could see it easily.

I said, "If you keep up the lack of respect and the disobedience I may have to punish you with this."

Again that was more for effect I did not intend to actually use that on her. Letting her hang there for a couple minutes was as far as I was willing to go to make her fantasy come to life. At the same time, though I thought showing her the bullwhip might add a bit of real fear in her. I thought a little fear might make this seem more real to her. Just enough to make her wonder how far I would go.

As I showed it, to her I thought about whipping it a couple of times but I had no practice with it and I didn't want to actually hit her or knock something off the wall. I unfurled it then I made sure she saw the handgrip. It was large and very rough looking. I walked around her rubbed the handgrip along her butt.

I said, "If need be I will even jam this hand grip up your ass hole."

I saw her jerk in surprise not only because I didn't usually talk that way but also what I said. I had tried to say it calmly but with a tone of command in my voice. I don't know how it came across but it evidently had the desired effect. Next, I placed the beginning of the whip, just after the hand grip in the crack of her butt so that she could feel it touch her anus. I then pulled the whip up the crack. I had one hand guiding it so it started in there as it snaked through her crack. I did it twice then stroked her butt.

I said, "I think its time for some more fun for me."

I knelt on my knees and licked her butt some more. I put two fingers between her legs and stroked her there too. She gasped and I reached through her legs and felt for her clitoris. Once I found it, I caressed it until her breathing increased and she gasped four times. I pushed a thumb into her slit while at the same time gently rubbing her clitoris in a circle. That is not as easy as it may sound. I had to concentrate to keep both my thumb and my fingers moving in the right direction. I next caressed her anus with the fingers of the other hand finally sticking a finger in. I just took a deep breath and jammed the finger in. She jerked and let out a squeal but as aroused as she was I didn't think it really hurt, even though a little pain would go along with her fantasy. I finger fucked her puckered opening for a minute then reached for the tube. I stopped rubbing her clit.

She said, "Please Master I'm almost ready to cum."

"Don't worry my slut I will continue but remember you are here to please me. Any relief you have is just because I feel like giving you some."

"I understand Master."

I opened the tube and squirted some of the stuff in it on two fingers. I then reached those fingers into her crack and to her anus. I placed the tips on the hole and began pushing. She kinda jerked again and made a slight noise. That time I did think it was more from pain then pleasure but I just pulled my fingers out and pushed them back in. While I finger fucked her hole I tried to scrape the lube I had rubbed on my fingers onto her anus. I didn't want to be obvious about it though even though she probably could feel it. Then I squeezed more out but this time I rubbed it on the head of my shaft. After making sure, I had a good amount on it I moved forward. I pushed those two fingers back in all the way this time. I cleaned off my fingers then. I trust them in and out for a minute then pulled them out. I cleaned them off with a towel then reached around her and caressed her breasts. I realized I hadn't really touched them before so I went around her and sucked on the nipples for almost two minutes. I went back and forth between them including licking from the base to the nipple. Her husband had said she liked that too. Her breasts were not as large as Su's but they were a nice shape, a very nice shape. A little sagging but still very well made.

I thought her arms most be getting tired even if her feet were flat on the floor. So I decided that was enough time on that. I went back around her and spent a minute licking her butt again then I stood up and spread her butt checks but she was too short so I had to raise her up again. I spread her legs and positioned myself behind her so that I could push my shaft into her rectum just by pushing up on my legs. But I wasn't done with her so I told her I was going to impale her. I didn't say with what though. Had placed some items on a near by table that I knew she had seen. There were vibrators and dildos there. A glass rod with a knob on the end. That was a dildo, an expensive all glass dildo, but it could have been anything. There was also a stick and part of a broom handle. One of the dildos was very large, way thicker and longer then even Allen's shaft. I picked that one up and placed it at her anus. I pushed a little then I did the same with the glass rod and a couple of the vibrators. I even picked up the broom handle and caressed inside her crack with one end. I wanted her not to be sure, of exactly what I was going to impale her with.

I tickled her clitoris again and positioned the head of my shaft so that it touched her anus. She knew what I was going to do but was silent. I figured that even with touching her with the other objects she would know what was going in her as soon as she felt it. I raised up a bit forcing my very hard shaft into her puckered opening. I pushed steadily but gently until it opened enough to permit the head of my shaft to go in. She made a small "OOhhh" sound but didn't seem to be in much pain. After a few seconds, I pushed in a little further. I was in maybe one fourth of the way or a bit more. I was going to have to do what I wanted to do next just right. I had the rope set up where I could reach the end easily and I gave it a good jerk. It released her suddenly and she slid down my pole the rest of the way as she dropped. She let out a surprised squeal as she started to drop and an oomph at the end. I hoped it didn't hurt much; I had made sure I had put more lube on my shaft then usual. I had placed something under her feet so that she would fall only so far but still it could have hurt.

After a few seconds, I flexed my knees doing a partial squat then pushed back up. I continued in that vein fucking her rectum for a few minutes. Finally, I decided I should give her arms a break again even though that was good. Her rectum felt different. Betty's had felt close to my wife's but Diane's felt, I don't know, softer. Plus she seemed to have a smaller colon- it felt tighter, which could be because of the position she was in, and seemed to feel different around the head of my shaft as I pushed in as far as I could.

I pulled out and undid the rope again. This time I told her to get on the bed and to prepare to suck me while I went to get something. I went into the bathroom where I had things ready. I had some soap and water ready because I didn't want her to her water running. I cleaned off my shaft as I made noises like I rummaging around looking for something. Finally, I grabbed a package and went back to the bedroom.

"If you do a good job I have special present for you."

I lay down in a position that allowed me to shove my hard shaft at her face. She knew what I wanted so she opened her mouth and allowed my to push my hardness in. Remember as far as she knew my shaft was still covered by whatever had gotten on it while it was in her butt but she started sucking as soon as I had it in. I let her suck for a few moments then pulled it out over halfway then pushed it back in. I continued to fuck her mouth for a while, as I got closer and closer to a climax. I said, "Balls" and she immediately reached up to fondle my balls. Gently she rolled them as she sucked. This went on for quite a while I think, it felt like it anyway. Finally, I was very close and I withdrew completely.

I left it there front of her mouth and she looked at me with puzzlement. I told her to jack me off. She grabbed hold of it and started sliding her hand up and down while my shaft was aimed at her face. She kept it up while my groans increased in loudness and quantity. Soon my back arched as I got very close to cumming. The tip of my shaft hit her face and even though I hadn't done it on purpose, I thought it might go along with what I was doing. I almost shouted as the first glob shot out. She had moved her head backwards just a tiny bit but it had only two inches to fly before it splattered against her cheek. Or so I figured afterwards. I was too busy at the time enjoying the feeling to be able to watch it. My eyes were closed in ecstasy the whole time blob after blob shot out. Finally, I relaxed and was able to open my eyes. I looked at her and her face was covered with my stuff. I was surprised I had produced that much the second time. But there was what looked a like a double glob on one cheek started to drip down, There were one on her chin almost exactly in the center. It was dripping down her chin. I thought about giving her a towel to wipe it off, but decided that it would go along with her fantasy better if I didn't. I did use my finger to wipe off two dollops near her eyes. I told her not to wipe it off even though she could use her tongue to clean off her lips.

She said, "Thank you Master. I needed that."

I won't go into detail about everything we did that night but I did hang her up twice more and I punished her once by spanking. I licked her to a climax twice and I used some of the vibrators on her. Once I put one up her butt while I fucked her. Another time I had one in her rectum while I had another in her front door. Once I was licking getting her very close to a climax when she said something wrong, so I stopped and told her to stand. She did right under the hooks. I tied her up again with her feet dangling. I pulled up a stool and continued to lick and suck on her slit. Within a minute, she had a climax. I have never seen a woman have one while just hanging by their arms so I watched her. Just before it started she pulled on the rope like her arms were convulsing then her legs started shaking and her arms quivered while her breasts danced rather nicely. Her stomach clenched and released a few times. It looked like she had a big one while her body reacted in ways it didn't when she was laying down or sitting. When she was done, I let her down again. The second time I placed her up there I fucked for a couple minutes her while she was hanging there. That was unique. I had to flex my knees and to push up with my legs for each stroke.

After my second climax, I lasted and lasted a lot longer then I expected even for a third time. Of course, each time I was inside her it wasn't more then a couple of minutes. I would start to get close then stop myself. That probably helped to make me last longer. Once I was using a certain dildo with a knob on the end to fuck her butt. I stopped withdrew it and with her not seeing I placed it in a plastic bag so it could be cleaned later. There was already another one in there I had used earlier on the same part of her body. I put the bag under the bed then grabbed the glass rod I told you about. It too had a knob on the end. I stuck that in her slit without telling her I had changed dildos. I wanted her to think it was the same one I had just withdrawn from her anus. The glass rod was curved to reach her G-spot and I used it there. I sucked on her breasts at the same time and soon she was screaming out another orgasm.

I must say that I got a little carried away twice. I was surprised how easy it was to slip into the Dominate role for real. Once was when I was going to spank her. I probably should have done that earlier, but I had forgotten that I had planned to. She said something I forget now and I told her to get up but to go to an ottoman with a long tube shaped pillow on it. I told her to assume the position for a spanking. She looked at me funny but lay down so that her butt was sticking high in the air. I couldn't help myself with that exciting sight and caressed her butt and between her legs. She said something sarcastic which made me angry and I backhanded her butt. I mean I hit her hard. She yipped, but didn't say anything. When I realized I had hit her harder then I meant I think my expression showed it, but she wasn't looking at me so didn't see it. I was concerned that it would leave a bruise. I wanted to apologize, but that would have ruined the effect so I just slapped her buttocks instead. I was careful to ovoid the place I had hit but she id yip a couple more times. The second time I reacted harsher then I had planned was later. I wanted her to suck my shaft but she bulked so I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down to my middle then I snarled, "Suck!" She did. I had just been inside her slit and from what her husband said; she didn't really like to suck a shaft that was wet with her own juices. Again I almost apologized but didn't.

Finally, it was getting late so I decided to finish her fantasy and I decided to finish off in her anus so I positioned her with her butt up and after licking her slit and anus, I got behind her and positioned my shaft touching her anus. Even though she there had been various, uh, items up her anus already and she was lubed I still went in slowly. I watched my shaft's head open up her anus as I moved my hips forward. I went as slow as I could as I watched first the head pop in then the shaft disappear inside her. I just kept going without stopping as I inserted myself into her rectum. She made a noise, as I first entered which I wasn't sure, if it was pain or pleasure but as I continued to push she groaned in pleasure. Her hubby said that she usually liked anal sex and tonight proved him right. She had had some big climaxes as I fucked her butt with my shaft and with dildos. This time was no different. Half way in she started to push back obviously thinking I was going too slow but I wanted to watch it disappear in her rear end. I wanted to feel it slowly enveloping my hard shaft. So I stopped moving as she pushed back. She pushed harder sending her butt significantly closer to my body. She gasped loudly and then let out a different groan. A kinda "ugghh-oh". She had made that sound a couple of times before as I had entered her pleasure tunnel with my hardness. She gasped again and started panting as she withdrew part way then pushed herself over me again. That felt good to me too. I let out my own gasp of pleasure as I felt that wonderful friction all over my shaft. Soon her butt touched my front and she stopped and kinda rotated her body back and forth for a minute. That was wonderful to me and her. She groaned and moaned the while time along with three gasps.

I started thrusting in and out slowly at first but increasing in speed as my ecstasy jumped. Diane started chanting "fUUCCCKKme Fuckme, fuckme... fuck me! FUCK my butt... FUUUCK MY ASS!."

She was out of the role of submissive but it wasn't the first time. Once while I was licking her slit, I slowed as she as getting close. She grabbed my head and held my mouth to her slit till she came. I decided not to say anything either time since she couldn't help it.

It looked like she really loved anal sex even more then my wife does. She was really getting into it shove back at me as hard as I was shoving in. Well into the fucking, I leaned onto her back so I could reach around her waist. I was able to quickly find her clitoris and caressed it. I don't know if she needed that but I wanted her last one to be big. She humped backwards causing her rectum to envelop my shaft then pulled forward half way then pushed back. That made it difficult to keep rubbing her clitoris but I managed. I also pinched one nipple with my other hand. She said harder so I pinched harder. Then harder, she was panting and gasping. I started pinching her clitoris, which was something else her husband said she liked at this stage.

I knew she was getting close when she started pushing backwards faster, and as she cried out for me to go faster. I had to straighten up therefore had to stop pinching her nipple and her clitoris. However, I started jamming my shaft in harder and harder as she gasped louder then at any time that evening. As I thrust in extra hard, she yelled "Yes! Do it again, God, FUCK ME!"

I followed her instructions even though she was supposed to be following mine. Soon she threw her head back and let out a new sound. Almost a howl. My wife has never done that nor did Su. I continued jamming in and pulling out as fast as I could feeling my euphoria increase. I was panting and doing some gasping not only from my exertions but because my climax was going to be good too.

Soon I was almost howling as it felt like she was squeezing me, God it was so tight and the friction was so good we howled together. Finally, I jammed it in hard further and harder then before and she let out a sound of mixed with pain and pleasure as I let out a continual moan. I froze for a second then my head went back and a moose call. My sperm felt like it was blasting out at full force through an ultra sensitive head. A let out a second deep scream as the second one shot out, A third lesser yell was forced out with the third one. I changed my rhythm to very quick very short thrusts. The feelings died down some, but as I kept thrusting, my ecstasy climbed back up, and I let out two louder groans for it felt almost like my orgasm was starting over again. It only lasted a couple second before dying down completely. As I finished thrusting, I noticed that Diane was relaxing from an orgasm of her own. As I thought about it, I recalled her screaming out in very intense euphoria too. Her head went down as she panted and I leaned back as my soft member slipped out of her. I heard a soft gurgle as some of my sperm came with it. I say on my hunches watching it drip out of her until she collapsed onto her stomach.

I sat there like that enjoying the after feelings and thinking wow that had been so intense. You know I love my wife and I love anal sex with her, and I had liked it very much with Su, but I wanted to do it repeatedly with Diane. I don't know if that squeezing had been on purpose or some type of inner spasms in connection with her orgasm but I wanted to experience it and the whole anal sex again. There was just something different about anal sex with her. It could have been her cute butt, smaller then my wife's and Allen's or that somehow it felt tighter while at the same time softer.

But there were other things to do. So I recovered and told her to stand it was time for me to take her back to her Regular Master. She started to reach for her clothes but I said stop. She was going as is, which included the dried sperm on her face. Some of it had ended up being wiped off while her head was on the bed cover but half of it was still on her. It was dried and crusty now but still obvious. The only thing she wore was the gift I had given her. Three fourths of the way through the night I had given her the package I had gotten from the bathroom. I told her overall she had done well and so I was giving her a special gift. It was a dog collar going along with the fantasy. It was black with fake jewels along it. It did look very shiny and bright.

She looked at it smiled and said, "Thank you Master. I will keep this always to remember this night."

She put it on. The way she had said it I wondered if she had slipped into the role of Submissive as I had slipped into being a Master. I did give her a robe to cover herself just in case we were stopped by the police for some reason. It was late after all. Before we left though I went over to different corners of the room to two Camcorders I had set up earlier. Her husband had wanted to watch but there was no way we could set it up without her knowing it. I had set up the cameras so they were mostly hidden. I don't know if &&& had noticed them or not but she had a look of surprise when I came back with two video tapes. We drove to her house and as I had already arranged the garage door was open. I parked in it and honked the horn. Her husband came out which I expected but what I didn't expect was that my wife and Allen with her husband also came out. I wasn't sure what they had been doing while I was fulfilling Diane's fantasy but I had assumed they would be having sex. My wife still hadn't had sex with Bill after all. They were fully dressed so I wasn't sure what they had done.