Shock and Awe on First Swap

Story Info
He goes into shock as shy wife wants to swap.
10.1k words
3.82
226.7k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock and awe. That term has been in the news lately but I have now experienced it first hand. It was the night I first had sex with someone who was not my wife and the first time my wife had sex with someone who was not her husband.

Firstly, I will say that I am a tad under six feet tall, wiry framed, with blue eyes and blond, usually short hair. My wife is five foot five with black, usually shoulder length hair and green eyes. She is small busted but they pack a powerful sex appeal in their small size. Both of us are a tad over weight but it shows more on my middle.

Now that you know what we look like, back to the story. It was a bowling night. We often went bowling, and actually still do, with two other couples for fun. Usually we got together for bowling at least once a month, but sometimes we have barbecues together, and once or twice we had even gone on a vacation together. The wives go shopping together every couple of months and the husbands go fishing together now and again.

That night we were the only ones in the bowling alley. It was in between leagues and the alley was being fixed up. Half of the lanes were closed down so many of the regulars went elsewhere during the repairs. It was just us and one attendant. Toward the end of the second game my world turned upside down, sexually speaking anyway. The attendant had gone to a back room for supplies or some such and I sat at a table, trying to figure out how each person was doing compared with how they usually bowled.

Su, who is five-eight and a little on the stocky side came up to me to ask a question. I said stocky but she is very feminine and is easy on the eyes. She has brown hair, very short at that time. Su is Billy s wife and has nice sized breasts. Even at forty she is still beauty contest material. I had lusted after her for most of the five years we had known each other. I kept it under check though since I knew what Betty, my wife would say. Of the three wives Su wore the sexist clothes. She seemed to like to show off her figure. Betty would sometimes comment on it. I should add here that by saying how sexy and beautiful Su was I am not putting down Betty in any way. Betty's figure is still good even after forty-two years and two children. Her breasts are smaller but I still crave looking at them, feeling them and sucking on them.

As I was saying Su came over and leaned against the top of the table. She had been wearing an outfit Brittany Spears or Cher would love. I think it was her most revealing one ever. Very short tight cut-offs, just the way I like them, and a tight, low-cut something. It wasn't a halter or tube top, but some type of wrap-around I had seen Brittany wear on TV once.

I had been watching Su the whole evening. I had been trying not to be too obvious with my staring which had cost me a couple of good glances at her. Especially as she bent over to pick up a ball or when she bowled. Her posture while bowling made the shorts get even tighter and sometimes caused one pant leg to move up. Once I saw the edge of her light yellow panties. As she leaned over the table I could see right down her top. It didn't take me long to notice either. I thought my wife had noticed my looks and would probably say something later.

As I've said, Su has larger breasts. Again I am not putting down my wife by comparing their bosoms. Betty s have a very good shape and I enjoy making love to them, sometimes just the sight of them can turn me on so much. Su s though were at least twice the size, not huge but definitely big. And in her position I could look all I wanted as long as she was bent over like that. No one would notice with my face down, but my eyes up. Even if they did notice, it wouldn't look that strange since I had to look up in order to talk to her.

A few seconds later I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I hadn't noticed that before. The wrap-around must conceal more then I thought. She spent five minutes leaning over like that asking questions and making comments. I was in heaven. I managed to take my turn bowling but threw a gutter ball. My mind was not on my bowling! When I sat back down she was still there. Three quarters of the way through that five minutes she stood up and I thought the show was over but she just said something to someone and then leaned back down. This time she was closer to me and in a slightly different position. I glanced up and froze for a second. I could see her nipples now. That had never happened before. I tried to look her in the eye but at the same time down her front. I think she noticed but she didn't say anything, nor did she move.

All too soon I noticed something that caused me to panic momentarily. My turn at bowling was coming up and I had a hard-on that would be quite obvious. I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to picture scenes that would turn me off. I even turned around and pretended to be trying to find a better ball, after all I had had three bad turns, all the while picturing things in my mind that would cause me to die down. I pictured my wife being angry, or a scene from a slasher movie. Those were not my type of movies but I had recently seen a scene from one with body parts hanging around and blood dripping all over the place.

I finally took my turn after being called twice. My panic about being seen was probably what caused me to go down, so there was nothing to notice as I went to the lane. I was determined to look like I was concentrating on my game so I did my hardest to bowl well. I surprised myself and the others, I think, by getting a strike. I stood there thinking "wow, how did I do that?" I went back to my little table but Su had left. I wasn't sure if that disappointed me or not as I usually didn't like lusting that deeply after another woman. Looking, yes, for sure, but actually getting a hard on, well that was going beyond the norm. Especially a hard on for a friend while my wife was nearby. That was courting trouble.

Anyway soon we finished the game and were deciding whether to play another or not. The attendant had come back, made sure everything was OK, looked at Su extra long, then left again. Actually, I noticed he looked at each of the woman. Betty was wearing what was for her a revealing outfit. I had commented on it as we left, she was happy I noticed, but said that she would have to live with it since there was nothing else clean. I wondered about that for a moment or two.

When I said revealing for her I meant it. She is very shy and wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like Su was wearing, even for me around the house. Sometimes she would wear one of a couple of very sexy revealing nighties for me. I liked them, but she would only wear them when she was horny enough. The first day she modeled one for me somebody knocked on the door and she hid in a closet until he went away.

The third woman in our group, Diane, was also wearing what was for her a skimpy outfit. She has a medium size bosom with larger nipples that sometimes show through her clothes. She is the skinniest of the three girls, almost too skinny for my tastes. She is very athletic and it shows, with her muscular but nice looking legs. Diane has strawberry blond hair that keeps changing lengths every couple of months. That night it was somewhere in between Sue s and Betty s.

Right after the attendant left again Su came up to me and chatted for a moment. She then surprised me by putting her pretty head next to mine, saying softly, "I saw you looking at my breasts."

I blushed and stammered in an equally soft voice, thinking I was in big trouble. "I m s..sorry about that."

"Don't be. I am a bit of an exhibitionist, as I am sure you know. I don't mind men looking at my bosom."

"Yeah, I've noticed you like showing off."

She then surprised the heck out of me by saying, "Since you like looking at part of them would you like to see all of them?"

I stood still for the moment, wondering if she said what I thought she said, and how to react if she did. I finally asked her to repeat herself, claiming I hadn't heard her the first time.

She said, "You heard me right, would you like to see my naked breasts?"

I gaped at her and almost turned to look at Betty, but Su quickly spoke up. "I know you have lusted after me for these years, I have lusted after you at times also. Tonight is the time to consummate that lust."

She said it in a husky sexy voice and my dick stirred again as my jaw dropped. I just stared at her, not believing what my ears had heard. I stammered something but I have no idea what I tried to say. I cleared my voice and tried again, "I'm not that type of man, I-I have lusted after you but I don't go th-that far." I cleared my throat again and said, "And what would Betty think?"

About that time I realized she hadn't been whispering when she said it, everyone could hear her. I thought at the time that was why everyone else had stopped talking - they were as amazed as I. However, Su surprised me again by pointing to my wife, and saying, "why don't you ask her, but I don't think she will mind."

My head followed her arm around and as I saw my wife I received the biggest shock of my life. My shy, virginal wife was standing there with Allen, Diane s husband and the handsomest man among us. He was tall at about six foot six, with broad shoulders and the whole bit. He was standing behind my wife. I mean right behind her. He was touching her and his arms were reaching around her, cupping her breasts. She was smiling and was obviously did not mind where his hands were.

My jaw dropped even further and I blinked twice and froze. It was such an incredible sight that my mind blew a fuse. Obviously after two children and ten years of a great sex life my wife was not a virgin, but she had been on our honeymoon as had I. And her usual shyness often made me think of her as virginal. In a good way, that is.

I m not sure how long I was frozen but finally Su grabbed my hand to turn me around. I wouldn't let her at first, but Betty smiled again and nodded encouragingly. Allen moved in even closer and started squeezing both of my wife s breasts and even humped slightly against her. I think that last movement was involuntary, just a reaction to squeezing her sexy breasts. I swear that the only thing I could think of to say was, "who are you and what have you done with my wife?" I didn't say it, but boy did I want to.

Seconds later we heard the attendant come out of the storeroom again. As she heard him, Betty automatically stepped forward and out of Allen's arms. That movement reassured me that she really was my wife and that I hadn't flipped out, nor was I on an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Su stepped up again and I turned to her. I still probably had a dumbfounded look on my face, even though I had managed to close my mouth after Betty had moved away from Allen. Su said, again in a soft voice only those of us by the lanes could hear, "You are coming home with me tonight. I get to enjoy you and you will get to enjoy me and my body. Just think of seeing my breasts, my butt, yes I know you were watching it tonight, completely naked. You can lick my body and do what you have been dreaming of for five solid years."

Actually it hadn't been solid for five years. My dreams had started six months after we met and I allowed my mind to go in that direction only ever so often.

Su continued "I can suck your dick, and lick the inside of the crack of your butt."

Betty most have told her about that, it was a special erogenous zone for me. Betty would spend time licking it to give me a special treat. I would do almost anything for that treat. Su took my hand and started leading me to the steps. I seemed to be on automatic - in shock. Not only because of what she had said but because my wife had not only agreed with, but was also joining in. I just couldn't get my head around that.

Su spoke again. "And don't worry, Betty will have her fun also. Allen is very good at seeing to that."

I turned to her and thought, you know this personally? But instead I said, "Shoes".

It was Su's turn to look puzzled and Betty came to my rescue, "He means we need to change out of our bowling shoes."

The other four looked down at their feet and two of them said "of course" at the same time. It was the fastest change of shoes you will ever see, even I hurried. After we were done Allen and Su's husband Bill returned the shoes and the others walked me out. We all went back to our normal partners so the attendant wouldn't wonder what was going on. I heard him ask Allen and Bill if everything was OK. They explained that it was an earlier morning for some of us and we still had desert to go for. He seemed disappointed probably because we usually played three to four games but tonight were leaving after two.

Once we were outside, Betty touched my face and said, "It is OK, Jim. I agree with what is happening, and don't worry I have not done this before. I haven't even kissed anyone else, I've been waiting until you could join the party."

At that she gave me over to Su, stupefied and with my mouth opened again. I looked at Su, then at my wife walking away with Allen, and back to Su. She pulled my hand and led me to her car. Betty was taking ours. As I got into Su and Bill's car I watched Betty get in ours with Allen. She said she hadn't even kissed anyone before but she sure did then. I watched as she looked around to make sure no one outside of our group was watching then took Allen s head and kissed him hard. I mean she was all over his lips, hungrily feasting on them. I touched my lips because I knew how that felt, being the only recipient of that for years. Su turned my head and kissed me just as hard. As she did I noticed that Diana and Bill were kissing, again just as hungrily.

I surprised myself by how fast I reacted to Su. My body knew what to do and what it wanted even with my mind still in shock. After a deep long French kiss I turned back to the other car and saw my wife looking around again, making sure no one was about. We were in a little corner of a shopping center. It had been built in such a way so that a small courtyard-type area had been formed. That was were we were. Invisible to the road. The only people were us and the guy working in the bowling alley, who most probably would not be coming out soon. Any car that would drive in would be heard in plenty of time.

Betty next put her hand on Allen's lap and moved it in such a way that showed she was feeling him. I saw his head jerk and his mouth move like he had gasped. She placed her other hand on his lap and did something else. It took me a second to realize what she was doing. She was unzipping his pants. She pushed her hand into the opening and moved things around and suddenly a long shaft bounced up. I realized it was his dick and a second later I realized he was bigger then me. I wasn't sure if I liked that idea.

Next my wife put her head down close to it as she ran her fingers over it, obviously looking it over and feeling it just the same as she had done to me on our honeymoon before we first had sex. She wanted to see it, to feel it. With me because mine had been the first dick she had seen and with Allen it was because it was the second one she had ever seen. With a glance over in my direction she lowered her mouth on his tool. His head jerked again harder and he leaned backwards relaxing into his car seat. As I watched he leaned over to her side a bit and one hand snaked up her leg, under her shorts. I had thought those shorts were kind of loose and now I knew why. Then my wife jerked her head slightly and I knew it was because his fingers either found her pussy, probably pushing inside it or were rubbing her clit. He said something and she raised her head and nodded.

Su grabbed me and kissed me again and as she did my hand automatically landed on her leg. I raised it, caressing her smooth skin. It took longer for my hand to reach her shorts then it had taken Allen's hand since Sue's legs were longer and her shorts shorter. My fingers quickly snaked under one leg, which wasn't that easy since they were tight. I managed somehow and seconds later was feeling her wet panties and next the lips guarding her ecstasy hole. Su sighed as I rubbed harder. Then in an intense surge of desire I moved my fingers over a bit and roughly pushed one leg of her panties aside. It was so rough I wondered if I had ripped them but soon forget that as I found her pussy. I quickly, almost as roughly, pushed a finger in and started tickling one side of her hole. We both gasped, I with desire and her with pleasure. I kissed her hard.

Soon though she broke the kiss and said in a husky voice, "I was waiting for you to do that but lets get going my shorts are too tight to do that well."

I looked back at Allen's car and it was gone. I hadn't even heard it start. In fact the other couple's car was gone also. I had no idea when they left. Su took a couple breaths and started the car. We drove out of the parking lot, heading toward the same neighborhood the others had, since we all lived within three blocks of each other. I learned later that Diana and Bill had gone to a hotel since Betty's and my house had children being babysat and therefore she had had to go to Allen's and Diana's house.

As turned on as I was by the sight of my wife feeling and sucking someone else, and by feeling another another woman's most intimate place, part of me was still in shock. I was glad I wasn't driving which may have been planned for, I guess. I kept getting visions of my wife sucking Allen.

I said "I can t believe my wife did that" and other like statements.

Su said, "Betty wasn't sure if you would join us. She thought you would, but at the same time she thought you might not."

I turned to face her and said, "I had always thought that if either one of us would suggest this, it would be me. I am the more adventurous one especially when it comes to sex. I keep wanting to try new things, sometimes having to convince her. And I thought her morals would keep her from starting this type of thing. I have never cheated on her before but I am more drawn to it then she is."

"You will not be cheating tonight either, not really. Betty knows and agrees to what is happening. She knows where you will be and with whom. And she will be experiencing the same things you are."

I just nodded, not completely convinced. I repeated myself again saying how amazed I was at my wife and her behavior tonight. I still could not get my mind around it completely. Finally "Do you have Allen's cell phone number?"

"Yes," she answered in a confused voice.

"Well, call him. I need to get a message to him before they begin."

She pulled out her phone which she always kept nearby, while driving, and used a voice system to have dial his number.

When she said he had answered I said, "Tell him to not bite her too hard." I paused as she repeated my instructions to Allen.

I next said, "Biting her clit is out completely. Don't do it at all. A little nibbling is OK, but no biting." I paused again as she spoke into the phone, Tell him to nibble, if he can, the inside walls of her, um... vagina."

Su put the phone down so as to cover the mic and said, "You can say pussy in my presence, especially with what we will be doing tonight." She then raised the phone again and repeated what I said.

I continued, "Don't bite her nipples, it's not as bad as biting her clit, but don't do it anyway. Tell him to nibble them, gently scrape them with his teeth. She also likes hickies on the inside curve of her breasts and she loves her breasts to be licked up and down the slopes. Tell him to tell her how much her breasts turn him on."

There was another pause as Su relayed my message.

I plunged on. "Don't lick or touch her anus unless she requests it, which she probably will do tonight " I continued in that vein telling another man the various ways I had learned after ten years of marriage how to please my wife. I couldn't believe I was doing that.