Shocked and Surprised Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

"Because it turns me on and it was hot!"

I stared at her. "Are you having an affair?"

She looked up quickly. "What? Why would you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know. But I have to wonder why you would let me have sex with another woman. I thought we said the other day that there was to be no sex."

"I am not having an affair. I don't want to have an affair. I just love having sex with you and making someone else have sex with you. It's amazing to watch everything. That turns me on more than anything."

"I don't really understand."

"I don't understand it either. I just know for weeks now, I have had this voyeuristic image of another woman riding you as I watched and it has turned me on more than anything. I even had a dream like this the other night and I woke up soaking. That hasn't happened to me since I was 18. There weren't really any restraints in the dream; I just used those so that I could have you captive while I brought in another woman."

"Really? Well, I think we need to discuss this some more and figure out what's going on."

She looked at me and then hugged me. "I know. I'm sorry I wasn't more honest up front. I just couldn't bring myself to say it out loud to you. I love you. Just remember that, okay?"

I hugged her. "I love you, too."

"Good. We'll talk about this some more and the scenario before we do it again, okay?"

"Again?"

Anne smiled questioningly. "Oh, yes, again. Please?" She gave me her big eyes and pretty smile.

Oh, well. There are worse things to have happen in a marriage. It wasn't long before we went out every so often to look for women that turned me on so that Anne could get one into our bed. It turned out to be a good arrangement for me. I guess it was for Anne, too, because she really loved the sex with me and the women, and the voyeurism, and remained insatiable. She seemed to really get off on making the women do things for me as much as her. What was that old saying about a gift horse?

It's been six months now, and Anne has found one woman every month or so to join us. But Denise is still my favorite and Anne has her over once a month, too, so that we can play. She doesn't restrain me and I love it since I get to be fucked and sucked by two women. I just wonder how long this can go on. Only time will tell.

The End

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers
12