Shocked Back To Reality

Story Info
A re-union gone wrong, sort of...
4.1k words
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of my wife's 20th High School reunion, and I discovered that a crisis had occurred at my business that could not be ignored. I knew it would make us about an hour late, so I called her at home. I also knew she was not all that keen on going, since few of her friends were going to be there, but she did want to go, nonetheless.

"Don't worry" she said "I'll meet you there. You won't miss much."

"Yes, but some of those guys I met at your tenth reunion were kind of sleazy" I said. "Be careful, especially of that Rob Thompson guy".

"Please, I survived around them for four years. One night will be a cinch" she scoffed.

I was not so convinced. "Just watch your back around them. Stay with your girlfriends" I warned.

"Honestly, you'd think I was a child."

I hung up the phone with a feeling of foreboding and decided to hurry things along here at work.

At the reunion, Dee arrived to find that NONE of her old friends were in attendance. Greatly disappointed, she decided to just make an appearance and leave. She said hello to a few people that she recognized and had one cocktail, when Rob Thompson walked up. Though she was planning to avoid him altogether, he caught her by surprise.

But let's let her tell it:

Dee's Narrative -

To my surprise, he was delightful! He greeted me warmly and asked about my life, and seemed truly interested. He wasn't at all the crass, vulgar person I remembered, in spite of the cheap aftershave. He asked about George and, when I told him that he would be late, offered to keep me company until he arrived. We took a seat at one of the empty tables away from the crowd, and Rob bought us another cocktail.

As we sat and talked, I gradually noticed that the room seemed a bit distant. And for some reason, I was starting to feel... horny, and wondered (for other reasons) what was taking George so long. I had trouble concentrating on what Rob was saying. At one point, he asked me to dance, and I figured "Why not?"

He reached out and took my hand and led me out to the dance floor, or so I thought. It turned out to be off to one side from the dance floor. It seemed like the dance floor to me, since music was clearly playing, and I could see people dancing. But I didn't realize that he was gradually leading me to a dark, hidden area of the rather large hall.

Through a fog, I heard him ask: "Are you feeling alright? Maybe you should sit down..."

"He's so helpful" I thought. The last thing I remembered feeling was cold air on my ass.

George's Narrative -

I arrived at the reunion after taking every shortcut I knew, and busting a few speed laws on the way. I didn't want Dee alone with those vipers any longer than necessary. Arriving at the hotel, I quickly found the multipurpose room where the reunion was being held and signed in at reception.

Wandering into the hall, I searched for Dee, but she was nowhere to be found. Seeing a vaguely familiar face from ten years before, I asked about her. Someone pointed off to one side, saying "I saw her sitting over there with Rob a while ago, but... she's gone now."

I got that bad feeling again, and hurried over to the indicated table. Dee's purse was there, but she was not. In a darkened corner were some partitions, so I walked over to investigate. Then I saw them. Her panties were down around her ankles, and Old Rob had his hand between her legs feeling her up vigorously. Her blouse was pulled open and he was sucking on a nipple. Her eyes had a glazed look and, though she seemed to be looking right at me, there was no recognition in them.

I felt the blood start to boil in my veins! I knew Dee hadn't been there long enough to get drunk, especially THAT drunk, so there was only one explanation... the bastard had slipped her something, and was planning to slip her something else if he could.

Furious, I grabbed a steak knife off of a nearby table and rushed up behind him. I grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall. I held the knife up to the bastard's throat, looked him in the eye, menacingly, and said "What did you give her? ...and don't start with a lie..."

Terror was in his eyes. He didn't know me well enough to gauge my responses, so he said "Just some Rohypnol and Ecstasy, man! That's all!"

At that moment, I could easily have slit his throat, and I might have, but Dee groaned and I looked over. He took the opportunity to throw a punch, right in my stomach, sending me flying. I rose up for a fight, but he was long gone, heading for the door. Dee had mentioned that he lived out of state, so I knew the coward would likely be hot-footing it for the state line.

I turned my attention to Dee. I examined her and found that she was not injured, and she had escaped being raped, barely. I dressed her and recovered her purse, then helped her to my car. I figured we could retrieve hers later, since it was parked in the hotel parking lot and likely safe. I was not exactly angry with her, but very upset that she had ignored my warnings about these guys. I decided to teach her a lesson, so I made a couple of stops on the way home.

When I got her home, I took her to our bed and stripped her naked. Then, I tied her, spread eagle, on the bed using the restraints I had bought on the way home. Then I propped her hips up with a pillow. Lastly, I put the blindfold that I bought over her eyes. As a final touch, I put some of that cheap aftershave on myself, the crap old Rob had been wearing. I bought some of that on the way home, too. I knew she would be out for a while, so I sat in the bedroom chair and just admired the view. She was a beauty, always had been, and tied up like this... well, it caused a stirring in me. I closed my eyes for a short nap.

Dee's Narrative -

I woke gradually. At first, I wasn't even aware of where I was or what I was doing. I'd felt like this once before, after oral surgery, waking up on a gurney. Anyway, I slowly became aware that I was restrained. I couldn't move my arms or legs. They were tied or something, and I was stretched out on a bed. Then, I noticed that I was naked! At first, I didn't see anything to worry about, it just puzzled me. Then, the significance of it hit me, along with a sense of danger. I tried to think... Where was the last place I could remember being? The reunion... it was coming back to me. I was waiting for George, talking to Rob...

Then I realized... I could still smell that awful cologne, or whatever it was, that Rob had been wearing. All at once, the whole picture became clear in my head. Rob had drugged me and dragged me off to some hotel room, and was going to rape me! I pulled on my bindings and wriggled to get free. For some reason, I wasn't afraid at all, just annoyed.

I called out "What's going on here? Let me out of this! Hey! Is anybody there?"

Oddly, I noticed that I was also heavily aroused. What was THAT about? Surely I didn't want Rob to fuck me... No, it was that feeling of danger and helplessness. It was having a surprising effect, which I kind of liked... Nevertheless, I figured it was time to reason with my captor, so I called to him.

"Rob? Is that you? Please let me go... I won't press charges if you let me go now" I bargained.

George's Narrative -

I awakened to the sound of "Rob? Is that you?" She was trying to bargain with him, promising not to press charges, etc. I took off my clothes and crawled onto the bed. She looked around, trying to sense anything she could. She sniffed the air, obviously noticing that awful aftershave. I lay down next to her and stroked her body with my hand, working my way down between her legs.

Meanwhile, as she continued to bargain with me, I remained silent and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She took a sudden gasp of breath. My hand stroked her pubic mound and she shuddered, then I slipped my finger between her labia, drawing it up to her clit. She jumped when I reached it, as if I had shocked her. I had no idea at the time that she was still under the influence of the Ecstasy, which explained her lack of fear and heightened sexual urges.

The first thing I noticed as I teased her clit was the wetness, I knew she wasn't that wet when I tied her up, but now she was soaked! She tried to reason with me, or rather Rob, but she was almost unintelligible, and more and more, she moaned with pleasure.

Dee's Narrative -

I heard rustling around in the room. I groaned inwardly when I recognized the sound of a man's pants being removed. But even though I still tried to talk him out of what he clearly planned, or maybe because of it, I felt myself getting wet, and my body prepared itself for invasion. I could feel myself getting a "wide-on".

Then, the bed sagged as someone climbed next to me. I smelled that awful cologne that Rob wore. Now I was sure it was him, and continued trying to reason with him. When I felt his lips touch my nipple, sucking it into his mouth, it startled me and I sucked in a breath. I tried to ignore it, but it felt soooo good. Then his hand slid down my stomach and grazed my pubic hair before covering my pussy. A surge of desire swept through me, as if he now possessed me with just that gesture! One finger slipped into me, which, being so wet by now, wasn't difficult. But when he touched my clitoris, a jolt shot through me from head to toe!

My words came out jumbled and breathless as he fingered me. I could feel my temperature rise as lust filled me. Gradually, getting away drifted from my mind and I just wanted a cock in me! I thrust my hips up uncontrollably. I was becoming desperate. He was merciless! His fingers and tongue were driving me wild!

Finally, I could take no more. I figured there was no stopping him, so I surrendered.

"Oh, GOD, Rob! Fuck me! Fuck me please!" I cried.

For a moment, he just stopped. Puzzled, I continued to urge him on.

"Please, Rob, put your cock in my pussy! Fuck me!"

Then, he moved between my legs to my jutting pussy and rubbed his cock over the opening. As he pressed into me, I groaned from being stretched and filled. He immediately began thrusting into me. I was so aroused that I must have cum almost immediately. It was glorious! I pulled at the bindings as he fucked me, and each time I struggled, I got hotter and came. I couldn't believe how this turned me on!

George's Narrative -

I teased her clit and marveled at her response. Her hips bucked and she almost growled with passion. It was the most erotic thing I ever saw. My cock was rock hard by now, and I wanted to be inside of her more than ever. She had long since stopped trying to bargain, but she still pulled on the ropes with all of her strength.

Then it happened... She practically shouted "Oh, GOD, Rob! Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

I was stunned. My beautiful wife, mine only, was begging another man to fuck her. At first, my heart broke, just a little, but then I saw the truth of the situation. She was helpless, possibly still drugged, and I was frigging her without mercy! What else should I have expected? Still, I felt anger when she called on him, the guy I warned her about, to fuck her brains out.

She urged me, or rather Rob, once again to fuck her, so I obliged. I slipped easily into her wet pussy. The expression is "hot" pussy, but in this case, she really was! Hot and wet. It turned me on, and apparently her too. She no longer cried to be released, but she pulled on those ropes like her life was at stake... and she CAME. She came hard. Angrily, I fucked her in long, forceful, piercing stabs... and she went wild.

Dee's Narrative -

I thought about being penetrated by this horrible rapist, and humiliation swept over me... and I came!

I pictured him, grunting over my bound body as I struggled... and I came!

I pulled all the more violently at my bindings, shouting obscenities... and I came!

What was happening to me? The more he fucked me the more I wanted it, and yet I didn't! It made no sense. I was becoming exhausted.

Then, I felt it. I groaned with grief at the thought, but I could feel him spasm inside of me. To my horror, I came from that, too! I must have passed out from that one, because when I came to, the bastard had already pulled out and rolled off of me. I was so ashamed. What would I tell George? How would he react? Now I felt real fear. I didn't fear this creep... but I feared what he may have brought down on me.

I cried as I lay there, still tied and helpless. I couldn't speak. I had nothing to say to this jerk. I just wanted to run. In spite of myself, my thoughts drifted back to moments before. Could this guy be so good? Or was it the situation? This had to be the best sex I ever had, but why did it have to be him, and not George?

George's Narrative -

She cursed and swore. She pulled at the ropes. But in spite of appearances, she came in waves. Her pussy squeezed my cock over and over as the pillow became soaked. Finally, I could take no more. I arched my back and thrust deeply as I emptied into her, in what had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever had. As I began cumming, she came as well. Her whole body became rigid and her mouth opened as she made the most unearthly groan. There were no words, just that animal outburst. Then, she passed out.

I was exhausted! I've never felt a pussy grip my cock so tightly as when she came that last time. I lay there with my cock still embedded in her, until it shrank and freed itself. I rolled onto the bed beside her and rested. It was amazing. I thought about her actions. Had she betrayed me?

She thought I was Rob, and she begged to be fucked. I thought about hostage situations and knew that survival often depended upon cooperation, or the appearance of it... Still, what if it wasn't that? I couldn't shake that anger. I decided to use the other "toys" I had bought. I wanted to see her reaction to THEM.

I noticed then that she was awake. She was crying softly, which touched my heart, but I still wanted to teach her that lesson. I untied her feet, then her arms. She felt her wrists, but didn't try to escape. Abruptly, I rolled her over and reconnected her wrists to the headboard.

"Hey! Stop it! You've had your fun, now get out of here, you pissant!"

It made me happy to hear her say that. Clearly, she didn't love him or want him. I flipped the pillow over and pulled her legs apart, reattaching the ropes to her shackles. She pulled and struggled, her butt lifted by the pillow. Her pussy and ass were exposed and available. I reached into the bag of goodies and pulled out the cat-o-nine-tails, placing it on the bed.

I sat next to her and ran my hand over her pretty ass. She was still flushed from arousal. The drugs were still in her system, plus being bound obviously appealed to some dark corner of her mind. With a sharp "Crack" I slapped her right butt cheek. She jumped in surprise. "Ow!" she yelped. I slapped the other cheek. "OW! Stop it!" she cried. But I saw right away that she moved her hips in a way that said "Spank me here this time". So I did. If she offered a spot, it got spanked. She protested, more softly each time, but she wasn't convincing. Soon I could smell sex again. She was getting turned on. Her bottom was pink from the stings of my hand, and the skin was becoming hot again. I was entranced by how she was getting into this abuse... and I kind of liked it. I decided to try the cat.

Dee's Narrative -

I felt my legs being released, and was relieved that it was finally over. But I was lost in a sort of mourning, thinking about what George might say when he found out. Should I tell him? What if he finds out from somebody else? That would be worse.

My hands were free now, and I felt my wrists tentatively. I was about to rip off the blindfold when flipped me over onto my stomach. He grabbed my wrists again and stretched them out. Before I knew it, I was tied again, this time on my belly. It suddenly occurred to me what this position was particularly good for, and I wasn't going to stand, or rather lay still for it. I was mad now.

"Hey! Stop it! You've had your fun, now get out of here, you pissant!"

I actually heard him laugh at me, which pissed me off more. He grabbed my leg and pulled it straight, tying it back outstretched again, then the other one. I was helpless again. He moved off for a moment but returned and sat next to me. Suddenly, I felt a sting on my ass! He was spanking me! The asshole! Again, on the other side! It stung, and I yelled out to him, but I also felt my body warming up to it again. "What's wrong with me?" I wondered. As he spanked, my body began to crave him again. I was helpless and his to use, and it excited me. I hated him, and was aroused. He was spanking my ass, and I was hot for him! He abused me, I wanted him inside of me!

Then he stopped, and I was DISAPPOINTED!!!!

George's Narrative -

Picking up the cat, I pondered over how to use it. I had never done that before. I decided not to hit her pussy directly, at least not this time. Across her red, hot bottom, that's where. I'd seen films of these being used, and remembered a sort of "flick" involved.

I lashed out, planting it right across her butt.

THWACK! "Yikes!" she cried.

That's right "Yikes!" I couldn't help but laugh at that one. Her whole body jumped, and again she pulled on her restraints.

THWACK! "Uuuuggghhhh" was all she said this time, as she struggled.

THWACK! "Mmmfffff" she huffed.

THWACK! "Gwaaaadddd"

THWACK! She whimpered this time, though I hadn't let up. I could see her pussy clearly. If it had been her mouth, I would have said she was drooling! Then she said it.

From somewhere deep in her a sultry, lust-filled voice said: "Oh, GOD! Please fuck me! I need it! PLEASE!"

I set the cat down and straddled her legs. My cock needed no preparation after that display, and I slipped deeply into her, getting right to business. I fucked her deep and hard, with long, purposeful strokes. She groaned and she came. Then she stiffened and she came. She came often and steadily. Her ass had red stripes across it, and I couldn't resist.

SLAP! She arched her back and came again, moaning "GOD, YES! Fuck me! Spank me!"

I spanked her as I fucked her from behind. She seemed lost in euphoria, cumming in waves.

I let her enjoy her bondage for a few minutes, but with her sooo available, I wanted to fuck her ass. I pulled out, and I heard her whimper in frustration... I reached over for the lubricant and covered myself thoroughly, dripping some onto her ass, then pressed the tip of my cock against her rosebud. She stiffened at first and whimpered feebly, then seemed to surrender to her helplessness. I didn't want to hurt her, so I spoke to her for the first time, and cautioned "Relax you sphincter, or this will hurt".

Suddenly, her head came up, and she turned it, listening...

Dee's Narrative -

I thought he was finished spanking me, and I was sorry! Then I felt a powerful sting, right across my tender ass.

THWACK! It caught me by surprise and I yelped something or other, but as the pain surged through me, my pussy adjusted itself again. My body wanted him inside. And so did I...

THWACK! I groaned with pain and pleasure, feeling more aroused by the moment.

THWACK! I couldn't even form a proper groan now. I was filled with lust. An orgasm lurked frustratingly just beyond my grasp. I was overcome with a need...

THWACK! I tried to yell "Oh My GOD!" but it came out as a kind of groan. I was so wound up; I was like a spring ready to explode.

THWACK! My mind was becoming jelly. I had to get release! I don't know who was speaking... it was not me, not really, but from my own mouth came "Oh, GOD! Please fuck me! I need it! PLEASE!"

It felt like an eternity as he climbed into position behind my willing, wanting, but helpless body. Without preamble or niceties, he was in me. I felt him sink deep, stretching me once again, filling me. He began taking me. He could take what he wanted, and I had no say. He could use me any way he wanted and I could not stop him. For this moment, I was his to use.

12