Shocked by Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smally
smally
96 Followers

I walked over to him as he lay back on the bench to do some presses. I stood over him, as if spotting him, as he hoisted the heavy bar. I told him that I was sorry to send him off like that, especially after all he had done. "How about I buy you an ice cream afterwards," I offered. I thought he wouldn't like the tease, but he accepted the offer readily.

He must have broken the world's record for fast showering because he was clean and dressed in five minutes. I drove to the ice cream shop and bought him a large cone and a black raspberry frappe for me. I got them to go. He ate the cone on the way to my house. As I stopped at a red light, he offered me a lick; I showed him what I could do with my tongue. He shifted a few times in his seat as I pulled away from the light.

He must have been hard when he got out of the car at my place because his pants strained against his cock. It looked big and I wanted to see it. Once inside, I said those jeans look uncomfortable; take them off. He did, and he wasn't wearing anything under them. His cock was long and hard; at least eight inches and the widest of all the cocks I've seen.

It felt so warm when I tried to wrap my small hand around it. I stretched my fingers out along the underside of his hard shaft and stroked the tip and slit with my thumb. He moaned into my mouth as I kissed him. I kept stroking the tip and after a few minutes it was wet and slippery. I lightly pinched it and spoke; thanking him for making me feel so nice earlier.

He kneeled in my kitchen and pulled down my silky black thong, leaving my skirt in place. He looked up at me and watched as I dipped a finger in my frappe and traced it along my pussy. RJ really likes raspberry and is getting quite good at bringing me to orgasm with his tongue. After my second, I eased his head away. It was time for me to play.

I dipped the head of his cock in the frappe, and then quickly took it in my mouth. His head was thick and my mouth was already very full as I swirled my tongue around it.

I fondled his plum-sized balls and sucked hard. I took him a little deeper in my mouth and he was moaning, close to cumming. I released his cock and returned to the frappe. I covered his cock and balls and began to lick, slowly; speaking every so often. I asked how it felt and if his other girlfriends did things like this. I already knew they didn't and I liked hearing it.

He was in a spell-like state when I fondled and licked him and I was careful to avoid letting him cum. I made him tell me about all of his experiences and hearing about when he was caught stroking made me hot. I laid back, pulling him on top of me while he told me about Laura and Jimmy and how he tormented him.

I grasped his hot cock and slid it inside a few inches, feeling him stretch me. It was all I could do to keep from gasping and moaning. It felt so good, but I didn't want him to know it. Not yet, anyway.

He filled me deeply, then pulled nearly out; such long strokes and what a feeling of fullness. His strokes quickened; I could tell he was near. I told him I was uncomfortable so we shifted position. I was on top now. I rode down his full length slowly and ground my pussy against him. I quietly had an intense orgasm, then collapsed on him.

It was time for him to go, but he hadn't cum. I pictured him jerking off as he lay in bed and smiled before I kissed him goodnight. He was clearly frustrated; I'm sure he'd never been treated like this. I also knew that he wanted me so badly because he seemed to tremble as I touched him. In two days, he would be back at home. I told him I would visit on Friday night

On Thursday afternoon, RJ stopped over to see if I needed anything. I invited him in and started the tease again. Soon I had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. As I stroked, I spoke in a soft monotone voice; telling how I liked his big cock. At first it was sexy talk, then it switched to relaxation techniques I've practiced before. I told him to relax each body part as I named them; all the while I was stroking his big and thick cock. Soon, I had him under and was telling him of my plans for him and how he would please me.

I told him that I owned him and he repeated it. I love how eager to please me he has become. I made him say that I owned him and that he would do as I wished, just before letting him cum. Long thick ropes of cum shot from his powerful cock and he nearly passed out. I admired my handiwork.

Friday night, I picked him up. As he climbed in my car, I told him that I needed him to stay soft tonight; that no matter how hot he got, he would only please me by remaining soft, until I told him otherwise.

Soon we picked up Jimmy and before long, I had him showing me his little cock and blushing when I said it's cute. After dinner in the elevator, I had both of their cocks out, comparing. RJ stayed soft for me; even then his cock was much bigger than Jimmy's.

In the room, I teased Jimmy about his size. I asked him how it felt to be smaller than RJ when he's soft. He was cute to be so embarrassed.

RJ laughed at Jimmy and that made me mad for some reason. I started coming on to Jimmy and soon he was licking me and loving it. He made me cum rather quickly. He must have had a lot of practice giving oral to his dates that were already spoiled by RJ.

I felt so charged; so in control. I wanted to play with the boys and soon had RJ kneeling in front of Jimmy's small, but sexy cock. RJ started licking and sucking him just as I said.

Jimmy was surprised, but didn't recoil away; I knew it felt good to him. My pussy was drenched as I rubbed my clit while watching my toys playing nicely. I felt satisfied as I saw Jimmy tense up and cum into RJ's mouth.

A huge power shift had taken place – at my whim – and I watched RJ swallow Jimmy's load. Now it was going to be my turn; I told RJ to get hard for me. I didn't have to tell him twice. RJ's cock thickened and got so hard it was twitching. By then, Jimmy's had relaxed and shriveled to what looked like about two inches; the contrast was amazing and I held them both – feeling the weight and strength of RJ's.

I had Jimmy lay down and I straddled him, lowering my pussy to his mouth while I took RJ's cock in my mouth. At first, I just took the tip; licking, sucking, and swirling my tongue around it. My pussy felt so nice as Jimmy licked me. I ground down hard on Jimmy's mouth as I took RJ's cock deeper in my mouth.

Jimmy had me cumming before long; RJ could feel my moans on his cock while I came. I was ready to fuck RJ's cock, so I had him step back and I climbed off of Jimmy. Jimmy got to his knees and I looked down at him; his mouth and chin were slick with my juices.

I kissed RJ as we stood in front of Jimmy; I was also fondling and stroking him while Jimmy couldn't help but watch my hand playing over RJ's big heavy cock.

I backed up and laid back on the edge of the bed. "Jimmy, I want you to feed RJ's cock to my pussy," I said.

I could sense the surprise in Jimmy as he felt the weight of the big cock that he held. It felt so nice as it filled me. I couldn't help gasping when it first went in. Soon I was moaning as RJ's deep thrust brought me quickly over the edge for the first of four tremendous orgasms.

After my fourth, RJ tensed-up and his cock erupted, filling me with his cum. I looked over at Jimmy, who was right there – frozen, watching in awe.

"How does it feel to see what a real cock can do?" I asked Jimmy. He couldn't say anything, so I continued, "Did you see how full my pussy was? You could never fill me, but I might let you try –maybe if you make me cum first."

He still couldn't speak, but when she inched to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, he surprised himself by moving in and kissing my drenched pussy. He sucked my clit, and then licked me up and down, tasting the mix of RJ's cum and my juices.

"Mmm," I moaned as he licked and sucked me.

I held the back of his head and ground my hot pussy against his eager mouth. He lapped my cunt and sucked and swallowed our juices. His cock was so hard and hot that he was leaking pre-cum without touching it. I held his head tightly as I bucked and shuddered as I came on him.

I told him, "You can try to fuck me."

He easily slid in and started pumping me, but I was frustrated – I couldn't feel him. I had him lay back and straddled his cock, quickly engulfing it. I felt loose, but so wet and incredibly hot. I moved in circles, pumping so fast . . . He came after only a minute and then I slid off. I showed no emotion, but moved upwards, my pussy over his face again. He licked and sucked me clean again. I smiled down at him while I climbed off.

I held him for a little while, and then RJ climbed on the bed on the other side of me. I rolled over to face him and gently held his cock; Jimmy slid up snug behind me and soon was drifting to sleep.

The next morning Jimmy awoke to RJ and me fucking again. He quietly watched and was quickly hard. Nude on the bed, he looked at his hard on; then at RJ's big cock sliding in and out of my hot pussy. I was very vocal and soon was in the midst of an intense orgasm; RJ came shortly after, and then slid his spent, but still big cock out of my pussy.

We caught him staring at RJ's cock and noticed his hard on. I told him he should kiss RJ's cock. He did, without even thinking. He kissed his cock and I was thrilled. My control of both of them was complete. I said that I wanted them to wrestle; the winner would have me again that night. I whispered something to RJ that he better win because I wanted his cock again.

It felt strange for Jimmy at first, wrestling with RJ, but soon he had his arm twisted painfully and he rolled him onto his back. Jimmy's arm was killing him and was under his back; damn – what a quick and painful attack. Jimmy was pinned and struggling as RJ slid over him and put his knee onto his free arm. He was immobilized and looking up. He saw his cock hanging over him.

"Do you give up?" RJ asked letting his cock drape over Jimmy's face.

Jimmy kissed his cock again; without being told to, then sucked him off. I was working my pussy with a big vibrator as I watched. RJ reached back and stroked Jimmy while he serviced him. He rubbed his cock head with his thumb; teasing the slit with it. After a few minutes of slowly rubbing it, cum started to ooze out for what seemed like minutes. RJ's balls got tight and he started cumming; shooting ropes of cum over the three of us.

He let Jimmy's arm free, then we collapsed for a while; exhausted. We showered and dressed. I dropped the boys off as I headed home. My husband was due back from his trip.

smally
smally
96 Followers
12