Shocked Into My Place Ch. 08

Story Info
Pat starts with a gang.
943 words
3.46
26k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pat_7223
pat_7223
55 Followers

After shutting down the website, Derek shifted his plans for me to ultimately make even more money off me and eventually get me out of his life.

I cleaned up after all the porn shoots and have to admit, I looked damn hot with my piercings, fake tits and tattoos. Derek had a brother in prison who lead a powerful gang, and decided that I should be a gang member. My duties would be to hook and sell drugs.

First I had to be initiated. Luckily, even though I was a man, I was initiated the way any female member would be -- by getting gang banged by the leadership council of the gang. The council had 7 member, assorted leaders of drug distribution, prostitution, security, weapons, money, etc. It was actually run like a normal business, albeit a very illegal business.

I wasn't to use drugs while working, but they shot me up with heroin for the initiation, then took turns with me. They showed no emotion as one after the other shoved their hot cocks into my mouth and ass. I was used to this, and it actually turned me on to be used like this.

My favorite was Butch, the huge head of security. Butch had played college football and was 6'8" and easily 300 pounds of pure muscle. He also had a cock that was at least 12 inches and so thick I needed both hands to wrap around it. Butch was impressed that I could take his whole hot, throbbing cock in my throat, although as much spit as it took to lubricate the monster, it looked like I had wandered through a carwash afterwards.

I was also amazed at how great it felt to have my ass filled up by this huge blacksnake, after the initial pain the first few times he fucked me. I also loved how violently he used me. He didn't hit me at all, but he fucked my manpussy for all it was worth, pounding me over and over for almost an hour before unloading huge amounts of cum into my ass or mouth, wherever he wanted.

I moved in with Butch during my training, and hung out with him around the other gang members. Often in meetings he would just pull his cock out and give me a look. I would get down on my knees and crawl to him, then service that huge pole until I was rewarded with his hot love honey.

After about a week of Butch breaking me in, my job started. I had a 2-3 block area in a bad part of town where I would street walk and sell crack. While the goal was to do this without getting caught, the gang really didn't care as the ultimate ending had me in jail anyway.

I loved walking the street, since it gave me sort of a self worth that people wanted to pay me for sex. And I was HOT, walking around in a tiny skirt, high heel boots and a thin tank top covering my 36C's. I had a room at the seedy motel where the guys would take me to fuck, and boy did I go through towels fast!

Between the drugs I sold and the money I made hooking, I was bringing in about $10k per week, all of it going directly to the gang. Butch loved my productivity and stopped by occasionally to pound my ass for fun. I sooooooo loved that big black cock.

The job was really perfect for me, as I got to get fucked by so many different cocks. I even gave out some freebies to the cute neighborhood kids that couldn't afford me. It was so cute how nervous they were, but I taught them that a black man rules over all whites in the bedroom, and by the end of about a week they were slapping me around with their young cocks, double penetrating my ass, even pissing on me and having me drink their piss.

The first time I got pinched I was scared as hell. I had stupidly walked up to a car with a hot black man behind the wheel and initiated the trick. He was so hot I couldn't help myself. Looking back, I should have just fucked him for free. Instead he fucked the shit out of my manpussy for hours, and then arrested me for solicitation.

When the gang lawyer showed up to get me out, I was ushered back to the gang's leadership council. I expected them to be mad, but it was no big deal to them. Butch was even happy to see me and we fucked at his place for the next few days. By the time he was done with me, I could barely walk and my ass hurt for days, but it was a good "hurt", and I loved having Butch's huge body on top of me.

After one intense fuck session with Butch, I asked why the gang wasn't that mad about me being pinched, and he said it was all part of a master plan. As I cleaned my ass juice and shit off that magnificent manmeat, Butch explained that I would probably get pinched another 2-3 times before the state would send me to a real prison, and that I would report immediately once there to the head of the gang in the prison, Derek's brother.

While I didn't want to go to prison, and loved worshipping Butch's cock, I have to admit I have always had a fantasy about being gang raped in prison by superior black men.

To be continued...

pat_7223
pat_7223
55 Followers