Shocking Behaviour

Story Info
Cheer-leader tries to shock the class.
4k words
4.37
53.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

Being a teacher is a fine profession. You get out in front of that class and these eager minds are watching you, ready and willing to absorb your wisdom. Your every utterance is noted and considered as the students strive to learn and improve themselves.

That's the theory, anyway. Sometimes you get good classes that actually listen and you teach them. Other times you get bad classes and you force them to learn anyway. And, occasionally, you'll get a class where you get the impression that you're trying to lay down a foundation on quicksand. Everything you tell them is sucked down, never to be seen again.

It comes as something of a shock when you have a good class and, by some evil magic, it transforms into a quicksand class. It happened to me recently. The class, a senior class, was usually easy to teach, so I was perhaps a little slow in picking up that things were going wrong. Once I did I had to bear down hard, harder than if I'd picked up the problem earlier.

Once I knew the problem existed I did my best to isolate the trouble-maker, but there's only so much you can do in the actual classroom. It's not considered politically correct to turn on one of the girls and ask it it's her time of the month or does she just have run-away hormones, but I can tell you, I was tempted.

However, there was nothing to stop me having a quiet chat with the offender after the class. Accordingly I dropped a small hint to Miss Suzy Foster that I'd like to see her in my office as soon as it was convenient for her. And it was going to be convenient for her immediately, if she got my drift. Suzy got my drift and admitted that she had some spare time right then and she'd be delighted to see me in my office.

She didn't look all that delighted as she trailed along behind me, but that didn't really worry me. She was going to be even less delighted after I'd finished with her.

In my office I settled down behind my desk and gave Suzy the old fish-eye. She'd been about to sit in the visitors chair, but hastily changed her mind. She stood in front of the desk, looking nervous.

I just looked at her for a short while, letting the tension build a little. Then I started in, rather casually.

"Just what is your problem?" I asked.

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean," she muttered.

"Oh, how about all the sexual innuendo in any answers you gave? You were quite inventive in your ability to make even the simplest questions seem smutty. I had the impression that you were trying to shock everyone, and not doing too bad a job of it, either."

"No, I wasn't," came the expected response. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do. I'm just trying to work out what's behind it. You've just turned eighteen, haven't you?"

"Well, yes, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"Possibly nothing. Possibly a lot. Once I caught on to what you were doing I kept an eye on you and noticed an interesting little side glance every so often, usually just after you'd made some smart-arse comment. Do you want to know what I decided?"

"Not really," came the expected reply.

"Mm. I didn't think so, but I'll tell you anyway. Now that you're of age you've decided to get laid and the whole thing in class was just part of your courtship ritual. There was just one little point I couldn't make up my mind on."

Her face was bright red, and she was waiting for the other shoe to drop, so I dropped it.

"I could see where you were looking but couldn't quite believe it. I wouldn't have thought Mike was your type."

"Mike?" she said with a yelp. "I wouldn't be caught dead with him. Shows what you know. It's all in your imagination."

She seemed to have recovered a little bit of aplomb. It was almost a pity to disrupt it again.

"That's what I thought where Mike was concerned. Then I spotted Greg sitting on the other side of him. That made a lot more sense, although I think you've opened the door for a bit of trouble for yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Mike was watching your little glances and he thinks you were coming onto him. You're going to have to fight him off with a stick. And I don't think Greg noticed, because Mike was blocking his view. You'll have to try again where he's concerned."

A red-faced Suzy made some spluttered denials but it was pretty obvious that I'd hit the nail on the head. I finally held up a hand to shut her up.

"If you want to invite Greg to get into your panties that's between you and him. I just don't want you using my classroom for your courting rituals. You'll find I'm a lot harder to shock than your classmates, but if you try you'll also find it will be a lot easier for me to shock you. So don't go throwing out any challenges."

"I'm sure I have no idea what you mean," she said huffily.

She wasn't going to back up one inch. She'd made her plans and was going to stick to them, and I could take a hike.

"If you're thinking of challenging me, think again," I said softly.

She just lifted her pretty little nose in the air and said nothing.

"You don't think I could or would shock you?" I asked.

"Not really. What could you do?"

"You're starting to irritate me. Not a wise thing to do to your teacher. You want me to shock you? In our next class I'll publicly ask you to try to refrain from seducing Mike while in the class. That will make you a laughing stock, have Mike haunting you for weeks, and scare Greg off. Won't that be fun?"

Suzy just stared at me in horror, her mouth hanging open.

"You wouldn't," she said, a frightened squeak in her voice.

"No, I won't, because you're going to give me an incentive not to. You're going to lower your panties and lift up the front of your skirt and show me what is causing our current problems."

Now she was shocked. Score one for me.

"You want me to . . ."

I nodded graciously.

"And in return I won't say a word about you, Mike, or Greg an you'll confine your hunting to outside my class. As a bonus, I'll give you a tip on how to land Greg. Let him know Mike is bothering you, and he'll come over all protective. Get him to help you and see how it goes, but make him do the chasing if you really want to catch him."

Suzy stood there staring at me, trying to work out if I was serious about her having to flash me. I just looked calmly back at her, waiting.

"Um, you don't seriously expect me to, ah, lift my dress?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. It's not going to hurt you and it will help you decide if you're serious about having sex with Greg."

"How can showing you help me decide about Greg? I love him. I want to be with him. You're just a teacher."

"True, but if you're too nervous to show me then you may find yourself too nervous to let Greg see you. Call it part of your education."

It quickly became obvious that Suzy was flustered and not thinking too clearly. Instead of just pushing her panties down a little way she pushed them right down and stepped out of them, grabbing them and stuffing them into a pocket of her jacket. Then, blushing all the while she lifted the front of her dress, showing off her pussy.

I got out of my chair, rounded the desk and sat on the visitor's chair next to her. She was looking determinedly elsewhere when I stroked the little tuft of fur.

"A heart," I murmured. "Cute. You have very nice curves here," I added, running my fingertips lightly over those curves.

Suzy gave a little squeak, but apart from that didn't move. She was standing with her feet parted, which meant that I could trace those nice curves down and around, so I did, finally giving her mound a little squeeze which somehow or other turned into a gentle massage.

"Are, are you going to rape me?" came a worried enquiry.

"That depends," I told her. "Would you like me to rape you?"

Now she looked at me. Her head snapped around and she glared at me.

"Why would I want you to rape me?" she demanded.

"I don't know. It would be your decision, not mine. Some women like to be raped. Some don't. Maybe you'd like the feeling of being utterly helpless while a man slides his cock into you, using you as his toy. There's also the fact that it would absolve you of any guilt. It's not your fault if a man wants you so much that he takes you without permission. A man so carried away with lust for your body that he has to have you.

Just think, you'd be lying there, watching this man's cock slowly sink into you, feeling your virginity yielding to him, knowing there's no undoing what is happening. All you can do is lie there and go along with what he wants."

Whether she wanted to be raped or not was one thing. Her current state of arousal was something else. I could already feel moisture seeping out from between her lips as I continued lightly massaging her pussy.

"There's another benefit. With the rapist having robbed you of your virginity you can turn to your true love, knowing that when he takes you it will be all pleasure and no pain."

I smiled up at her, noting that she was breathing hard. She was also moving restlessly against my hand.

"There again, you may prefer to lose your virginity to the man of your choice, reserving the right to be raped for another time, just to see what it's like. Or you may decide rape isn't for you and do your best not to get into a situation where you might be."

I shut up, watching her face.

"Are you saying getting raped is the woman's choice?" she asked, plainly not believing it.

"Not really, but if you consider it I'm sure you'll find that there have been instances where the woman could have avoided the situation or fought her attacker off or screamed and scared him off. Women have been known to deliberately provoke an attack just to see what it's like."

"Are you saying I'm provoking you?"

"I could make a case for it but I won't. Neither will I rape you unless you ask me to. That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to seduce you."

"That's stupid. If I ask you to rape me I'm giving permission and it's no longer rape. And I don't want you to seduce me. Um, you said I only had to show you. You didn't say anything about touching."

"Quite right," I said, slipping a couple of fingers between her lips, probing. Her eyes went really wide and she clamped tightly around my fingers.

"Don't do that," she gasped. "Oh, god, take your hand away."

Ah, well. Seeing she'd finally asked me to I removed my hand and stood up. She'd let go her skirt and it slipped back down, hiding her charms. Taking one of her hands I pressed it against my groin, letting her know that I was erect and ready.

"Just letting you know that I do want you," I assured her. "There are only two things stopping me from ravishing you right now."

Suzy swallowed, looking nervous. She wanted to know what the two things were. She also didn't really want to know.

"The first thing is that the door is unlocked," I said softly. "The second is that someone may come through that door at any moment. So you're safe for now. However, I'll reserve my right to rape you if I can catch you alone sometime in the next day or so. Is that alright with you?"

Suzy nodded, but I'm not sure she knew what she was agreeing to. She was casting nervous looks at the door.

"I trust you will behave in my classes from now on?"

"Yes, sir," she muttered, relieved to be back on a student/teacher footing once more.

Talk about timing. There was a perfunctory knock on my door and one of the secretaries walked in. They never seemed to mind who they interrupted. Fortunately I was behind my desk and Suzy looked as though she'd been told off.

"Sorry for interrupting," the secretary said, "but I was asked to get some figures from you."

The hell she was sorry. I really will have to mention that they can't just barge in like that.

"That's alright," I lied. "Suzy and I are finished for the time being. Don't forget to do something about those notes in your pocket," I added, speaking to Suzy.

Her hand dived into her jacket pocket and encountered her panties and her blush was full on. She muttered something and departed quickly, but not quickly enough to cause her skirt to fly up. She was going to be very careful until she reached a safe place to put her panties back on.

I watched her go, and then turned back to the secretary.

"You know, it's odd, but I really can't remember saying come in when you knocked, but I guess I must have, because here you are."

Having made my point I sorted out the information she wanted.

After the secretary had gone I sat at my desk, contemplating. Something was nagging at me, a memory that was suddenly important for some reason. When it finally clicked I checked the day and time. Satisfied I set my alarm for an hour's time and settled down to catch up on paperwork.

When the alarm prompted me I was quite happy to shelve the remainder of the paper-work and head on down to the sports field. I'd timed it nicely. The cheerleaders were just straggling off the ground, heading back to the change-room. I waited a little longer.

True to form, the head cheerleader was checking out the ground one last time, making sure that no equipment had been overlooked. A very conscientious young woman. I waited until she was satisfied and turned towards the change-room, walking briskly to catch up with the others.

"Hullo, Suzy," I said. "Fancy meeting you here."

She blushed and didn't appear to want to look directly at me.

"What are you doing here," she asked, sounding suspicious. It's troubling the way young ladies can be so suspicious of people.

"You agreed that I could reserve my right to rape you until later in the day. It's now later in the day and here we are, all alone. Isn't that a fortunate coincidence?"

"What? I never agreed that you could rape me? You have got to be kidding." She seemed genuinely startled.

"You did. Just before the secretary came barging in."

I could practically hear the gears turning as she tried to recall precisely what she'd agreed to.

"I didn't, did I?"

"Effectively, if not explicitly," I said. "As it's such a beautiful day I thought we might as well take advantage of it."

I tucked her hand under my arm and started strolling towards the grandstand. Suzy walked along beside me, trying to work out what she should do.

"Um, you can't rape me right now," she pointed out. "All the other cheerleaders are around. They'll come looking for me. And we're out in the open, anyway. If anyone comes past they'll see us."

"You worry too much," I told her. "The other cheerleaders are all busy getting changed. Also, I wasn't envisaging throwing you to the ground in the middle of the spots field and ravishing you. There's a nice strip of grass between the grandstands, and the grandstands will provide us with privacy. Or we could climb up to the top of one of them. No-one would notice us up there. Do you have a preference?"

Apparently not, as she didn't pick one. I walked her around the grandstand to the strip of grass. It was newly mown and smelled fresh, and the sun was shining full upon it.

I eased slightly away from Suzy, turning her to face me. Her head swivelled around, looking over the strip of grass. We really were quite isolated there. I don't know why they left this small gap, but who was I to turn down a gift?

"How about we pick up from where we left off," I murmured.

"What do you mean?"

"You take your panties down and lift your skirt."

She was blushing and looking around, but she didn't try to run or to scream. She bit on her lip, lifted her skirt slightly and pushed her panties down. Then she lifted the front of her skirt, showing of her furry little love-heart. She was also looking guilty, knowing she was doing something she shouldn't. We might call it rape but she was going to let it happen.

My hand slid gently over her mound, just rubbing lightly. I could feel the heat and I suspected that she was also wet. She'd probably been thinking with her pussy as we walked over, resulting in an initial arousal.

I stepped back again.

"Take it all off," I said softly.

She froze for a second, chewing on her lip. Then, looking more guilty than ever, she reached to her side and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop. Her top and bra followed quickly. She really was quite marvellous to see.

"I am going to enjoy you," I said softly. "Undo my trousers."

"Why me?"

"Because I'm the one doing the ravishing. You're just being ravished and will have to do as you're told."

She seemed to accept the logic, reaching out to unbuckle my belt. She was a little hesitant, but proceeded to unbutton and unzip me and lower my trousers. I stepped out of them.

"Go on," I encouraged.

She took hold of my undies and started pulling them down, moving slowly. She seemed to pay an amazing amount of attention to what she was doing. I heard her mutter something as she exposed my erection, being careful not to touch it.

Seeing she was kneeling in the right position I had another suggestion for her.

"You'll find that it will go in a lot easier if it's damp. Do you know what to do?"

She looked up at me, shaking her head and looking a lot more nervous.

"Then now you have a chance to experiment," I observed, waiting.

She tried, I'll give her that. She lowered her head over me, her mouth closing upon me. If she hadn't done that sort of thing before then she had a natural talent. Her head bobbed up and down, her tongue lashing my cock as she moved. I let her go for a minute or so, enjoying the feel.

"I think we'd better leave it at that," I said, and I could hear a certain hoarseness in my voice.

I sank to my knees facing her, my hands cupping her breasts. I rubbed them lightly, feeling her nipples rolling against my palms. A little pressure and she started leaning back, until she was lying on her back.

I pushed her legs apart, hooking one leg over her to make sure they stayed that way. With my erection pressing firmly against her tummy I started rubbing her mound once more.

I didn't rush her, but neither did I linger. A nice firm massage and then fingers were dipping between her lips, helping prepare her for the coming invasion. I worked hard at keeping her relatively relaxed, lying there, awaiting my pleasure.

Deciding she was ready I moved into position. I brushed the head of my cock back and forth along her slit. Her labia had swollen slightly, with her inner lips pushing up and out, flowering and parted, waiting. I pressed my cock against that point and started to push.

Suzy gave a small gasp, then hitched herself up a little, wanting to see what was happening. I moved deeper. Then I was in her passage, moving even deeper. I must admit to a little confusion at that point. Her every action had seemed to indicate she was a virgin, but no hymen to break through argued otherwise.

Suzy also seemed a little puzzled. As I drove fully into her she gave a gasp and looked relieved. When I paused, safely sheathed inside her, she took a moment to speak.

"I thought it would hurt the first time. Everyone say is does."

"Only if they have a cherry that needs popping," I said. "You didn't. You seem to have had your hymen ruptured sometime in the past. Have you been playing with dildos?"

"No," she exclaimed, sounding scandalized. "Maybe it was the accident I had as a child. I hurt myself there."

"That could do it," I agreed. "That just makes things easier now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some serious ravishing to do. Please try to keep up."

With that I pulled back and drilled straight back in. Suzy's eyes opened wide and she gave a gasp. By the time I was coming in for the third time she'd got her act together and was pushing up hard to meet me. It was a case of no quarter given – I just banged into her as hard and as fast as I could, ravishing her unmercifully.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers
12