Shocking Behaviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

After a slow start Suzy was bucking under, ravishing me right back, apparently determined to show me that she could take anything I dished out and hand it right back to me.

It was wonderful. I took her, giving her everything I could, enjoying every second of it. She was with me all the way, softly squealing and clinging, eager for the whole experience.

I was surprised we could keep going as long as we did. I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd exploded almost at the first thrust she felt so good. She was hot and tight and wet and clinging tightly, rasping against me and driving me wild.

We pumped hard against each other, our excitement seeming to be spiralling up, constantly growing, with no end in sight. Unfortunately, I'm only human, and I have my limits. It was painfully obvious that I was approaching them fast. All I could do was start putting some muscle into it, driving hard towards my climax.

I climaxed, ejaculating hard. Suzy gave a gasp, her back arching as she pressed against me, her own climax carrying her away.

We both just lay on the grass for a while, recuperating. Suzy suddenly seemed to remember that she was lying outside, naked, and the other girls might come looking for her. She gave a gasp and grabbed for her clothes.

I also dressed. There was one thing I thought I'd better remind her about.

"I did say that I'd probably be ravishing you over the next day or so. I know I got off to an early start, but don't let that worry you. I will definitely try to trap you alone sometime and ravish you again."

Apart from blushing and looking faintly scandalized at the suggestion (and interested, I was happy to note) Suzy didn't say anything. She just tidied up her clothes. She did have one problem, though.

"If Greg does decide to make me his girlfriend, what do I say when he finds he's not the first."

"You assure him that it is a first for you and mention your accident as a child. You won't be lying. It'll be your first time with him, if you decide to let him catch you. Do you have cheer-leading practice tomorrow?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, just curious," I said. "Just curious."

She was blushing as she walked into the change-rooms.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers
12