Shocking POV Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy finds porn video of sister.
2.3k words
4.26
64.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm Australian sun beat down over the golden sands of the beach. I began to puff a little as I made my way up the sand dunes to my family home, in hindsight it was foolish to take my regular run along the beach in the midday heat.

I reached the back of my house, it was a beautiful spot. The balcony at the rear looked out over the clear blue waters of the South Pacific and the usually deserted north end of Cronulla beach. The neighbours were sufficiently far off for privacy and the view was incredible. A testament to my father's business success.

This was of course his house. Despite my twenty two years I still lived at home with my parents and younger sister. I had three years still to go for my medicine degree, my father owned a construction business and my mother was a nurse at Sutherland hospital. Chloe, my sister, was in her final year at school.

Ascending the stairs onto the balcony, a light sea breeze blew. I slid open the door from the balcony and sheltered inside from the blazing heat. The house was empty, everybody at school or work. I set the air conditioner on to rid the room of the stale hot air, switched on the wide screen TV and went into the kitchen for a cold drink. The cricket had started. The afternoon promised to be lazy and relaxing.

When I sat down on the sofa, I noticed a videotape on the coffee table. Examining it, it showed no indication of its contents. No label, No case. Curiosity got the better of me. I slipped in into the VCR and ran it back to the beginning.

After a moment or two of static, there was a bright flash, as if the camera had been pointed into the sun. The picture jiggled a little before settling on the figure of a WRX parked in the street.

"Don't tape the car, Fucknut! C'mon bro!" whispered an anonymous but familiar voice. The camera wheeled around to point at three young men standing in front of my own house.

This identified the voice as Abdoul, a guy a I went to school with. He worked now at his father's mechanics business. A well built Lebanese Australian, he wore no shirt, showing of his toned torso, waxed free of hair and accentuated by a gold pendant- A miniature scimitar. I recognised the second man, Habib, his younger brother. He was in the same year as my sister but I don't think school was helping him. He wasn't very academic and was constantly in trouble. The family resemblance was noticeable, but Habib lacked Abdoul's solid frame. The third man was a stranger. He seemed older, was unshaven, tall and muscular. The mystery was, however, what they were doing at my house!

The party moved down the side of the house, the cameraman following close behind, the picture bobbing slightly as they walked. Rounding the back corner, they progressed up the stairs onto the balcony. The camera paned across to look over the railing to take in the view out to see. A light surf crashed onto the deserted beach below. Paning back, the camera caught the real view.

My sister Chloe was sunning herself on the sun bed. She was a petite girl, about 5'4" , carrying a little more weight than thin. Her hair was short and a sandy blonde and her navel accentuated by small ring which sparkled in the sunlight.

"Hi Ab!" she said as she stood up. The shapeliness of her body was now clearly evident. Chloe's ample bosom was contained in her favourite bikini, the 'Australian Flag', dark blue with union jack covering her right breast and the southern cross over the other and the bottom.

"Miss me babe?" Abdoul cooed delicately. Chloe sauntered across to me him, he embraced her around the waist, then on the lips. Their mouths commingling in a sensual French kiss.

This shocked me a little. I knew Chloe had boyfriends before, she was very popular at school. But they were always surfer types. Now here she was, pressed up against the trim, smooth chest of a Lebanese guy!

"You ready to get started?" Abdoul said."Yeah." Chloe replied, her piercing blue eyes stared back through the camera at me. She let out a cheeky grin. Abdoul kissed Chloe's neck gently and moved down her shoulder, fondling her breast. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes.

"Down on your knees" Abdoul directed. As she complied, he dropped his shorts to expose a half erect 7 inch cock. Like his chest, his cock and balls were silky smooth, all traces of hair removed. She cupped his balls in her hand and ran her open palm up its shaft. Abdoul gently held the back of her head.

Habib and the other man came into view, their cocks already out. They both pumped them eagerly as they watched. Habib's was smaller than his brother's, the stranger's, however, was at least 10 inches. They moved in, one in front, one behind my sister. The scene unfolding across the wide screen of the TV started to affect my own cock.

Chloe held the base of Abdoul's cock and took its head into he mouth. The blow job began slowly, each thrust another inch disappeared into her mouth. Soon, most of his cock sawed in and out. After a minute, she withdrew, saliva dribbling a little from her mouth. "I love you're cock, Ab." she commented. She pumped Abdoul's shaft in her hand and moved across to Habib. Taking his cock into her mouth she deepthroated without trouble, nestling her nose in his hairy pubes. My sister's talent surprised me. Habib couldn't take much. Looking close to bursting, Chloe halted. He stepped back, leaning against the railing regaining his composure.

The stranger moved in to take his place. The monster cock pointed straight at the hot little bitch in front of it. "My God, its a big one!" Chloe said, I think a little worried. The three laughed. She noticeably took a deep breath before diving down on it. Its thickness stretched her mouth as wide as it could go, each thrust ballooning her cheeks. As the pace quickened, the stranger began to thrust as Chloe did. He roughly grabbed the back of her blonde head and began to fuck her mouth.

Abdoul and Habib just watched, content to jack themselves as this hulking brute took control. My sweet little sister looked in trouble. Her eyes widened and watered as each thrust crashed into the back of her throat. A muffled moan was all she could muster in her defence. Just as she looked like passing out, the stranger broke her free. Tumbling backward, she fell against the wooded floor of the balcony, dazed and breathless.

The three laughed a cruel laugh. Chloe wiped from he mouth the saliva which had escaped. She stumbled up and stood shakily. A smile at Abdoul showed she was OK.

"How 'bout we see that hot bod of yours?" Habib said. Cheers and hoots from the others. Chloe giggled at the lewd attention she was getting. She cheekily bit her bottom lip as she began to strut up and down the balcony, working the crowd and the camera. Reaching behind her head she untied her bikini top. Hoots and hollers signalled the praise for the delicious pair of breasts which now came into view. Habib jumped in and sucked a little on the diamond hard nipple of Chloe's right breast.

"Fuck off bro, I can't see!" Abdoul joked. Habib pulled away. "What about the rest?"

"You sure?" Chloe smirked in sweet sarcasm. More yells was the definitive answer.

Chloe turned her back the the guys and the camera, bent over, slowly slipping her bikini bottoms over her luscious rump. Standing, she stepped out of them around her ankles and turned back around. A hand gently massaged her pubes which has shaved clean. Her tan lines pronounced against her lightly bronzed torso. I realised my own cock, which appreciated the sight as much as those on film. I hadn't seen my sister naked since she was a baby, and she had evidently grown into a beautiful young woman.

Abdoul had moved to the sun bed. He laid out with his cock pointing skywards. "This is what you want, it's it babe?" he teased while sliding his manly hand up and down his shaft. Chloe nodded as she sashayed over. She straddled the sun bed, guiding Abdoul's cock to her tender cunt. Lowering herself, the cock head snugly worked its way between the soft folds of her labia. As she sat, the shaft disappeared inside my sister's womanhood. The pearly white pussy lips devouring its fill of Halal meat.

A gasp of extacy escaped Chloe's lips. "Fuck Ab!" she cried as she lifted and lowered herself with quickening rhythm. As she bounced up and down on Abdoul's cock, the others moved over, fondling a breast each, occasionally sucking and pinching a nipple.

The cameraman moved too. He took up a POV next to Abdoul's head, looking back up at my sister, the two men groping her and the Lebanese cock now glistening with sweet cunt juice piercing her young body. Chloe glanced down, acknowledging the camera recording every obscene moment.

The sight of my sister the porn star shocked me and sickened me a little, But I couldn't help my arousal. I began to give my cock some attention, stroking the length of its shaft as Chloe felt the shaft of my Lebanese friend inside her.

Chloe noticed Habib jerking more quickly. "Are you going to feed me Habib? I love eat cock!" Chloe whispered coyly. "Fuck Yeah!" Habib responded. She lifted herself up off Abdoul's cock. It's wetness slapped against his chest as it popped out. Chloe dismounted and turned to Habib.

He was rubbing his cock vigorously now. Chloe bent over, pointing her perfect ass right into the camera. The camera moved to capture the action at her opposite end, her mouth easily engulfing Habib's average cock. After a few thrusts she withdrew and looked over her shoulder. The stranger was positioning himself at Chloe's rear. She smiled. "Are you going to fuck me with your monster?" she asked (as if he wasn't!). The answer was swift. In one thrust the muscular mystery man jammed as much of the length of his manhood into the tight depths of my defenceless sister. "OH FUCK!" she yelled, as it stretched her tender cunt. "Oh God.. Oh Fuck..Oh shit...Yeah.." she moaned, each powerful thrust sending a jolt through her petite body.

Habib took his opportunity, lowering Chloe's mouth over his own cock. Taking the back of her head, he pressed her into his pubes, the full length engulfed in a splutter. Chloe was trying to scream at her invasion from the rear, but was plugged quiet. Habib now viciously face fucking my sister while a huge cock mercilessly penetrated her tight pussy.

Abdoul looked on surveying the carnal delights before him. "How is she bro? Didn't I tell yous all Aussie chicks were fuckin hot sluts, man!? he taunted from the sidelines. "Yeah Bro" replied Habib, now concentrating on his impending orgasm.

Habib's dark meat continued to slide obscenely in and out of Chloe's cute white face. Her lips worked away at his swelling shaft. The quickening pace made her eyes water more. Habib was near. He gritted his teeth, then let out a roar as he pulled his meat from my sister's expert mouth. She gasped, no air to scream. Habib moaned. Streams of gooey white cum sprayed from his satisfied cock. The first landing across Chloe's nose, the second in her sandy blonde hair and finally on the tongue and mouth that had pleasured Habib so well. He held her head by the hair as her pounding from behind was relentless, the stranger now with a wicked grin on his face.

"This one's a good slut, Bro!" Habib complimented to his brother. He was spent and panting as he passed Chloe's head to Abdoul. He pulled it up to his own, smiling at her eye to eye. She grinned back and they locked mouths in passionate embrace, Chloe snowballing Habib's salty semen to his brother.

Abdoul's cock was still hard. He guided Chloe's head back onto it, now taking his brother place as Habib rested, the clear blue ocean behind him. Beads of sweat dribbled down Abdoul's buff body onto the base of his cock. Chloe griped his waist forcing more of him down her throat. The camera zoomed right in on Chloe's face. As Abdoul crammed his smooth bone in that delicate face, the lips tensed and relaxed, the cheeks expanded and deflated. In rhythm with the pounding from in front and behind, Chloe's looked across straight into the camera and winked!

I couldn't hold on. My pace had quicken as I felt an orgasm building in my balls. Letting out an audible groan, I released my load of syrupy semen.

The camera now moved into shadow, underneath my sister's heaving breasts, down her trim belly to her pubes. The TV screen was now filled with a close up Chloe's sexy shaved cunt taking 10 inches of hot Lebanese manhood. The force of this fucking must have been unbearable! Each thrust shuddered my sister's pussy which squelched as the strangers balls slapped against her and his cock head crashed into her cervix, the only audible sounds.

Inside the house there was the sound of the opening and closing of a door. Then footsteps up the hall. Abdoul gestured an inaudible "Shh" to the others.

"Chloe honey, I'm home!" called out a female voice and almost immediately, from around the corner a figure appeared in the Sliding door. It was my mother Susan.

To be continued...