Shocks to the System

Story Info
Sexy teasing can go too far?
8.3k words
4.1
126.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

Sharon and I got along pretty good over nearly a full decade of marriage. We shared one of those relationships that was as close as it is possible for two people to be.

I guess the word is "intimate" knowledge of each other, and I don't mean just physically. Lovers, yes, but also friends.

As close, as intimate, as any husband and wife can ever be.

We talked about anything and everything, there was almost no hesitation, no inhibitions. I had known women before, Sharon knew men of course. Yet there are always secrets, things one person simply can't speak of to another.

Not even to the person using the toilet while you brush your teeth, those of you who are married will understand.

My wife and I had almost none of that, refreshing to me. I could be me, she could be open herself.

I do not know why or how, we just clicked that way somehow.

Sharon knew I liked the ladies, she also knew I kept my thoughts in check. It was look all you like but don't touch. At least that was the idea I had in my mind.

Sometimes if she thought I was missing something she would elbow me to get my attention. So I got to see lots of cute butts in tight shorts, nipples slipping out, things like that.

All with permission, no jealousy at all.

Wonderful woman, my Sharon.

The fun part is that Sharon had a roving eye, too. I was well aware of that, she loved to watch the body builders shows, men flexing their muscles in tiny little thongs turned her on.

I took her to a live show up in Seattle once, we sat in the very front row. There was one man in particular, he was leaner in build than the rest but from the bulge in his tiny black bikini bottoms he was packing some weight down there. He had blonde hair just like me, and other than muscles in places I didn't even have places he looked a bit like me.

Sharon was squirming in her seat, I figured they would probably need to replace it after the show from the way she was acting. The guy picked up on it, too. At one point he stood right in front of her, his body flexed and shiny with oil as her eyes drank in his crotch, his cock outlined by the thin material.

"Good lord!" she whispered in my ear.

"I would love to suck that cock while you jack off on my butt!" she teased, nearly taking a bite out of my ear. Her hand was rubbing my groin while the guy stood there with a big silly grin.

"You really are quite the little bitch, aren't you?" I teased her.

That just got me a big grin in reply.

We didn't even make it out of the parking lot, Sharon hiked up her dress and straddled me in the passenger seat. There were no panties under her dress, either, now I knew why the guy was smiling so much.

"Yep, you are one naughty little bitch!" I panted, thrusting at her.

"You love every minute of it!" She retorted, her body already shuddering in pleasure.

Still for years I was faithful, not an easy thing to do with my head full of fantasy. Not that I wasn't tempted.

I was sure Sharon was faithful, too. It seemed we had all the fantasy and sex anyone could ever need right in our own lives.

There was this one secretary at work that let me know she was ready and willing. Her name was Rita, a daffy little redhead with tits too big for her frame. She seemed proud of them, too. Her blouses always showed the tops of her boobs, her heavy bra was obviously designed to hold up some serious weight. I did lots of looking and not touching, letting her hints and comments slide off as best I could.

Then one day she cornered me in the stockroom, she had me backed up against the steel shelves and actually got my zipper part way down before I managed to slide sideways and escape.

I guess that pissed her off or something, she ignored me after that.

I would have loved to roll her around a little, but no way was I going to risk what I had at home. I told Sharon all about it as soon as I walked in the door, she giggled and ran her hand down the front of my pants, finding me up and ready to go just from telling her the story.

Some women would get pissed off, Sharon got a kick out of it.

Sharon knew all about my fantasies, she thought they were funny. Many of them seemed to interest her too, get her hot.

So Sharon helped out, in the bedroom she would play games, damn she was good at that.

Everything from dressup to telling me stories about taking on the meter reader while I was at work to wearing some outfit out in public that was so "almost" off of her my roving eyes would mostly be on her.

Hell, our meter reader was an old skinny black guy, she made him young and blonde and muscular in her fantasies.

Guys would look at her and she would smile, knowing I was getting a boner. If the chance cropped up, we even sometimes engaged in risky sex. Once we got caught in a park under some bushes by a Cop. That one was real!!

Sharon was naked except for her socks and I had my pants down to my ankles. There were people less than 30 feet away, but the bushes did a good job of hiding us. We were going to have ourselves some risky fun.

We thought.

It was dangerous, somehow that just heated things up, I was actually starting to dribble before I even got my pants down.

I was just getting ready to slide my 7" of meat inside her when the bushes parted and there he stood.

He was around fifty, bald with a ring of curly gray hair around the back. If the guy had looked any more like a typical Cop he would have been on some TV show. He also had a big grin on his face.

He didn't seem to be in any damned hurry, either. He looked Sharon's naked body up and down, she was lying back with her legs still spread for me, nice and wide.

We both froze in surprise.

"You folks do realize this is a public park?" He said, after what seemed like 5 minutes.

"Yea...uhh... Sorry." I managed, a vision of handcuffs and our names in the paper in my head. I reached over to cover her pussy with my hand, a reflex of some kind.

Waste of effort, of course.

He looked at Sharon some more, she hadn't moved a muscle, still frozen in place.

"Well, I don't blame you, buddy. That is primo looking pussy!" He grinned some more, pointedly making no move to leave.

"Still, you better take it somewhere more private."

Then he left, taking another long hard look at my naked wife, her nipples extended, her wet snatch wide open and bulging, still shiny from the tongue lashing I had just performed.

We took the hint with gratitude, quickly dressed and got the hell out of there. At our house I had Sharon down on the living room floor as soon as the door closed.

"God. He was staring at your pussy!" I grunted, my cock like a chunk of steel.

"He saw it all, he saw it all!" She gasped back as her hips thrashed up against me.

I think I came for a solid minute, I know she did.

That one time was the most turned on I had ever seen her, she was gushing. Afterwards, we talked about it. Sharon admitted the idea of him looking at her, naked and vulnerable excited her as much as anything we had ever done.

"I've never..I mean nobody has ever..not like that." She tried to form the words, her face still flushed from the experience.

We reached some kind of added mental bond from that, it made Sharon hot and me, too. Things started to heat up even more in our lives as she did more things to tease me, often out in public.

Our lives changed quite a bit. Sharon would wear those naughty short skirts without any panties or a thong that pulled clear up inside of her. A couple of them were almost impossible for her to stay covered up wearing. For a year or two I saw her titties more when we were out in public than when we were in bed.

A lot of men were treated to an accidental peek at her pretty partly trimmed hairy beaver as she "dropped" something and bent to pick it up.

Many times I watched as she absentmindedly reached down to scratch her ankle, opening her legs just long enough to shock some unsuspecting guy.

One funny thing I did notice, some guys would stare, but a lot of them would look embarrassed and then actually turn away.

She then went from leaving her bush trimmed but mostly natural to slick and bare. I liked that, Sharon is one of those women that are "outies" with full prominent lips that engorge and get even larger with a bit of attention.

We even played the "Caught by the Cop" fantasy. I would tell her that if she wanted to stay out of jail she had to fuck me. She would lay there coyly with her legs together, I would press her knees apart, jam myself inside and pretend to speak to someone over my shoulder.

"You just sit there and be quiet, Buddy, while I fuck your wife!"

"Oh God, No! NONONONO!...DON'T!!" She would squeal, her legs spread wide and her wet lips plastered against me as she lifted her hips to meet each thrust.

"Shut up and take it all lady or go to jail!" I would growl, my fake toy pistol on my hip bouncing against her side.

Sure, silly stupid but fun stuff. It made us hot.

Then one day I got a bonus at work, my sales for the year topped everybody. It was the result of one huge sale, one phone call. I happened to be on my way back from getting a soda out of the machine when the phone rang. I was actually on break.

Everyone else was on a line so I picked up. Rush order, I handled it. Just luck, no skill involved. My normal entire quarter got doubled and then some!

Everybody else was pissed off at me, of course. I didn't give a shit, my check was big! A couple of the guys made crabby comments about me "taking their orders" but the boss called it initiative and was tickled with me.

I was on break, I could have just let the phone ring.

So I got a full week's extra vacation with pay, a $1000 bonus, and two tickets to Waikiki plus hotel. All for being the top salesman of the year.

Man, what a deal!

Sharon was excited, giggling as she packed, she piled enough clothes to fill six suitcases. I finally had to step in, explaining we weren't moving there, it was just for a week.

I did manage to talk her down to just three of them. I also made certain the clothes she did take were some I liked the best.

Off we went, a trip that was a dream, no way could we ever afford something like this on our own.

I realized the instant we stepped off the airplane that my heavy leather jacket was a mistake. I looked at Sharon, she had on a tight sweater and slacks, she was already starting to sweat. She even had a bra on for the trip. We hadn't even thought about that, at our home on the Oregon coast it seldom got above 70 degrees, and 45-50 was normal.

We both realized at the same time and started laughing. I took off my jacket and shirt, leaving just a T-shirt. Poor Sharon was stuck. She couldn't exactly peel off her sweater in the airport or outside on the sidewalk.

We got a taxi, Sharon asked him to wait a minute, reached into the suitcase and grabbed a white halter top. Then we climbed into the taxi.

The driver was a slender young man, about 25 or so. I gave him the name of the Hotel, and off we went. I think he thought he was Jeff Gordon or something because he was darting in and out of traffic like a madman.

Then Sharon reached down and pulled her sweater over her head, the guy realized and slowed right down.

"He can see you in the mirror!" I whispered to her.

She just grinned, unclipped her bra and set it aside. We were now down to 15 MPH or so, and I was concerned that the driver would run into something as he stared at Sharon sitting bare-breasted in the back seat. She fiddled for a long time with the halter top, finally pulling it on.

The driver was all smiles, gave a thumbs up and said something in a language I didn't recognize.

He even carried our bags clear in to the hotel desk, still grinning like he ate a Canary or something. I gave him two dollars extra, hell, you would have thought it was a hundred dollar bill. I looked at the business card he handed me, the name was so long no way could I pronounce it.

"Island tour, half price!" He gave me that huge grin again. Finally out of excuses to hang around, he left.

We got unpacked, I was eager to head for the beach just feet away. I had seen several women down there as we came in, most were wearing almost nothing!

I was in paradise, preparing to exercise my right to "Look but don't touch." Women were everywhere, but most were laying face down, with their breasts plastered against a blanket.

I enjoyed the hell out of it anyway. I hurried to unpack, wanting to get back down there.

We lasted just 15 minutes on the beach, I was sunburned so bad that I had to go back in. One look at me and the cute young woman behind the desk took me outside, broke off a piece of some little cactus growing by the pool. She showed me how to squeeze and spread the juices on, I sat and let her as Sharon watched with a grin.

The woman took her sweet time, speading the slippery stuff all over my back and upper chest.

Hell, she had MY nipples sticking out by the time she was done.

Sharon, being darker skinned than me, had only colored up a little.

I thanked the gal, asked her name.

"Cindy." She said with a smile and went back behind the desk.

Sharon and I went up to our suite, it was pretty nice. Even a hot tub.

I ran some water and we soaked, both of us nude.

"Did you get turned on?" Sharon popped up with.

"By what?"

"The cute girl rubbing that crap all over you!"

"Naw. She was just trying to help me."

"She was staring at your boner." Sharon said, with a laugh.

I laughed at that, Sharon reached out and grabbed my dick and off we went.

It was late in the day so I suggested something to eat. Sharon smiled and told me to order something from room service so I called.

I clicked on the TV, I could hear her in the shower.

The food arrived, a young hispanic woman about 25 or so came in with a cart. I heard the shower stop, and had this sudden feeling that Sharon was going to walk out nude.

The idea no more than popped into my head and Sharon walked into the room, drying her hair.

Naked.

"Honey, has the food....?" Then she looked up.

The woman looked at her, then at me, and smiled, going right back to setting up the table.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" She asked, a twinkle in her eye.

I tipped her, she took another look at Sharon who now had the towel wrapped around herself.

"Thank you, enjoy, sir." Then she left.

"You did that deliberately!" I laughed.

"Yes, but I figured it would be a guy." She giggled.

"She didn't seem to mind."

"You don't suppose she is...? Sharon let the question hang in the air.

"Hey, I didn't know you swung that way?" I grinned.

"I don't..well, I don't think so anyway."

I just laughed at her.

We spent the next two days wandering the streets, people watching and checking out the shops. There was every kind of trinkit anyone could imagine.

I spotted one necklace made from little shells that I liked, picked it up. There was a tiny tag that said, "Made in China."

We both roared at that.

Back at the Hotel, we stopped at the front desk to retrieve the key. Cindy was on duty, she recognized us.

"How is the sunburn doing?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh pretty good, it stings a little and is starting to peel."

"You should keep treating it."

"Oh, with that cactus juice?"

"Yes, that is Aloevera. It works great."

We started to head over to the elevators.

"Sir, we do offer rubdowns? Lots of folks get sunburned here."

"Rubdowns?" I looked at Sharon, she was smiling.

"Yes. In your room. It's only $50.00."

"I don't think...." I started to say.

"Sure!" Sharon said.

I looked at her, saw the mischievious look on her face.

"Great! How about in an hour, give you time to freshen up? I will send someone up."

"OK!" Sharon said with a smile.

"Swell. Probably be some hairy black guy." I muttered.

Sharon just giggled.

We went up to our room, showered and shaved, pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt. Sharon was hanging up the phone when I walked out.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I was just confirming the time, we have 30 minutes."

She had fixed us a couple of Vodka screwdrivers from the bar, so we sat and sipped them, making plans to check out the zoo down at the end of the beach the next day.

Were were on the 2nd one when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it, it was Cindy. I guess some surprise showed on my face.

"Maria was booked, so you are stuck with me!"

"Maria?"

"Yes, she doubles with room service, you have already met her." Cindy pushed past me, carrying a large foldup table.

"Oh! The woman that...." I felt a blush coming on.

She just smiled, busied herself setting up the table.

"OK. Strip down to your level of comfort and hop on." Cindy smiled.

I hesitated, she just stood there. Finally I stripped off my T-shirt, then my shoes and socks. I looked at Sharon, she looked just like the cat that ate the Canary.

Blushing again,I hopped on the table still wearing my shorts.

"Coward." I heard Sharon mutter, almost under her breath.

Cindy stepped into the bathroom, came back out wearing just a small halter top and snug shorts. I looked her up and down, she was slender, firm, muscular looking. The halter top was thick enough to cover her but left no doubt that she was well built and in shape. I squirmed a bit, feeling my erection start to grow. I tried to put my mind someplace else, with just a dab of success.

She started in on my back and shoulders, the stuff she was using felt cold as ice at first. Glancing back, I saw she had some more of that cactus plant, she squeezed it out into her palm, then spread it on.

It felt wonderful.

I quickly forgot everything as the juice took the sting out, I began to relax as Cindy's hands worked the muscles. She knew what she was doing.

I glanced over at Sharon, she was sipping her drink and watching closely. Then she got up and handed me mine, I took a couple of sips, not easy to do lying face down on a table.

Cindy was now working on my sides and lower back, I managed a groan. This was worth twice the fifty bucks, no doubt about it.

"This is in the way, I don't want to stain his shorts."

Cindy looked at Sharon with the question.

"Sure. Just take them off." She answered, reaching for her drink.

I started to say something but Cindy had my shorts and was pulling them off my ass before I could get my mouth open. The waistband caught on my dick so I had to lift my hips, I knew my balls were showing but there was nothing I could do about it.

Sharon was really grinning now, delighting in my discomfort. Then Cindy had her hands on my butt, I quickly forgot I was now nude. She covered the area just above where my shorts had reached, then the oil felt different.

"Coconut oil." Cindy said, reading my mind.

Her fingertips curved around the cheeks of my behind, tugging and pulling. My cock began to grow and there was nothing I could do about it.

Then Cindy began to work on my legs. Each stroke she would bump up against my testicles, that wasn't helping things one darn bit!

I glanced at Sharon again, she was still smiling, her eyes were narrowed though. I recognized the signs, she was getting turned on.

I was thinking she was getting close to done, wondering how I would be able to get up and get my shorts back on.

"OK. Time to turn over, let's do the front." Cindy patted my behind.

"Uhh..." I managed.

"Oh, don't be bashful, I have seen men before."

I heard a stifled giggle from Sharon.

Giving up,I managed to roll over, my cock was so hard it was sticking up into the air.

"Oh, my! Nice one!" Cindy exclaimed.

That didn't sound very damned professional to me.

She started right in on my chest, in short order she was doing big clockwise circles around my stomach, brushing my erection each time.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers