Shocks to the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

I moved slightly on the table to allow my fast growing erection some freedom, it slid over and down between my legs. Maria's fingers came up in another stroke, felt the tip of my penis. They lingered there, then all the way down my legs and back, repeating the touch over and over.

Encouraged at my lack of protest, she slid her hands up and grasped me, drawing her fingers down and over my length, now trapped against my leg.

The sensation was amazing, I felt myself building towards an orgasm, and tried to stop it. Maria must have sensed that, she stopped and began to work on my lower back again.

"May I take these off?" She asked, the first words I heard her say.

"Sure."

I glanced over at Sharon again, he now had her thin panties rolled downwards and was stroking her behind over and over. I saw her shift slightly, open her legs.

I felt Maria's hands reach up and pull on my waistband, I lifted my hips to help. She slid them down and off, then went right back to stroking me.

Looking over at Sharon, I saw that her panties were now gone, too. Jon was standing at the foot of the table, one hand on the back of each leg, sroking upwards. I couldn't see for sure but his hands had to be very close with each stroke, and Sharon was enjoying it. Each upwards stroke brought a slight lifting of her hips.

Then I felt Maria's hands between my legs, she had my erection in both hands, sliding her oily fingers all the way to my testicles and then drawing downwards. My erection was so firm it was mildly uncomfortable, I rolled a little to lift one hip to relieve the pressure.

"Ready to turn over?" Maria asked, her right hand resting on my buttocks.

I rolled over, this made it more difficult to watch what was happening to Sharon. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her roll over, too. I turned my head as best I could to watch as she lay back with her eyes tightly squeezed shut.

Jon was working on her breasts, and he wasn't avoiding her nipples this time. He stood at the head of the table, leaned forwards and drew both hands from Sharon's belly upwards and over both breasts. Her mouth was open, eyes closed.

Maria was doing circles on my lower stomach, each time her fingers reached down and stroked upwards over my testicles, then the length of my erection.

I felt myself beginning to lose control, aware only of Maria's hands on me. Then I felt something odd, glancing down I realized she was rolling a condom onto me.

That jerked me back to awareness, I looked over at Sharon, she was looking back at me. Jon was between her legs, leaning forward with his fingers stroking up and over the soft folds of flesh. Then he leaned down and pressed his lips to her as I felt Maria slide her mouth over me.

I sat bolt upright.

"Wait!" I said.

Jon turned and looked at me, puzzled.

"I thought..."

"This is too much, we don't...I don't.."

Maria stopped too. I saw her reach over and pick up her top, realized she was bare breasted. Jon was refastening his belt. It hit me that they thought we wanted way more than just touch.

I shook my head, clearing the sexual fog. I swung my legs over the side of the table.

There was a period of being uncomfortable as they gathered up their gear and mercifully left.

Sharon went in and took another shower as I sat there thinking.

We almost went too far, I had been teasing. Or I thought I was?

Look but don't touch. Well, the "no touch" rule got fairly well broken.

Sharon came out, she had pulled on one of my T-shirts. She say down in the other chair, sipped her drink.

"So what were we doing?" She finally broke the ice.

"I'm not sure."

"I thought you wanted..maybe something different?"

"I thought you did."

"Well, teasing is fun, but that was going to be lots more than that."

"Yea, I know."

"I think we need to go back to just being us?"

"Yes."

"You better come over here and fuck me, honey. I need it." She had a smile on her face.

"OK!" I laughed, scooping her up in my arms for a lingering kiss.

"Back to look but don't touch?" She asked.

I lay back on the couch, reaching out to grasp her fanny, bare under the T-shirt she wore. I pulled her towards me until she was on her knees over my face, then I buried my lips in her soft folds.

"Works for me!" I managed to mumble.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers