Shoe Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my body was being used expertly by Cane and Blane, I heard my phone go off and reached to get it out of my purse. My husband was calling me! I didn't think I should answer because Cane still had his massive tool pumping into me and reaching the very depths of my pussy. I was moaning loud enough that surely someone in a neighboring store would hear. I looked down at my phone again and my husband had stopped trying to call and had sent me a text message.

"R U ok?" His text had asked me. I made Cane slow down as I told them I have to reply to this message. He didn't seem to mind as he would slowly take his cock all the way out of me and then thrust it back into me causing me to almost hyperventilate each time. I texted to my husband "we're almost done with the pumps - they r awesome!" Luv u."

As soon as I had closed my phone and put it away, Cane went to town on me. He was still taking it all the way out of my pussy and then jabbing it all the way back in driving my vagina wild. Blane decided to get creative and went down in between me and the stool and started licking my clit while his brother started fucking me steadily.

I was in heaven again and came for the third time in twenty minutes. The feel of a soft tongue flicking my clit back and forth coupled with the shafting Cane was giving me made for my best climax ever.

As Blane got up from licking my pussy clean, Cane really started to fuck me good. I could hear him moaning as he drove into me with each thrust. Just as I took Blane back in my mouth, Cane exploded his orgasm straight into my steamy pussy fucking me with all his energy and slapping into my ass with each thrust. I could feel his cock twitch a time or two emptying inside me before he slowly let his fat cock slide back out.

Blane then decided he'd rather have my pussy than my mouth as he quickly got behind me and into position. Blane was definitely the better fuck of the two just by how he worked his penis in and out of me. There was constant pumping from Blane rather than the complete withdrawal like Cane had done.

The feel of him never leaving my pussy between thrusts gave me complete satisfaction. My moans were definitely louder this time as my pussy was being pumped full of Blane's nice stiff cock.

I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit and the underside of his cock as it disappeared inside me with each thrust. I could feel my pussy start to contract yet again as the fucking continued. He told me could feel it too as it gripped his cock tightly with each contraction.

My (before tonight anyway) tight pussy combined with my hands touching his large shaft, caused Blane to fuck me faster and faster until he too shot his load inside my hungry pussy filling it up so much that it poured like a faucet as he withdrew from me. I grabbed a nearby tissue box and tried to dab up all the cum dripping from me which seemed futile.

I thanked the guys with a deep kiss to each of them and promised I would become "a regular customer" from now on. We all grinned from ear to ear as we walked down the back corridor leading to an employee's private door to the parking lot. I could see my car at the other end of the mall and asked the boys for a lift.

They agreed and we pulled up behind my car. They never noticed through the tinted windows my now probably frantic hubby. I thanked each again with a peck on their cheeks and a grab of their dicks before exiting the car. They drove off not even noticing I had gotten into the passenger side.

As I climbed up into the car, I could feel a stream of combined cum from all of us run down my inner thigh. I don't think he noticed but even so my husband was sweating even though it was a cool nice evening. "What took so freaking long!? I was worried about you! Its 9:30 and the store closed at 9:00!" However, I noticed his cock was sticking straight up against his pants! He was feigning being mad at me.

"I'm so sorry baby!" I replied calmly. "They had a lot of really nice pumps to show me in the backroom." "Besides, it doesn't look like you were that concerned by the look of your dick there!" as I reached over and gave it a good squeeze. "Why are you so hard baby?" I asked as I continued my fondling.

"Because of what I thought might be going on in the "backroom" with you and that salesman." He admitted to me.

"Oh there were actually two employees helping me out with pumps in the backroom!" I said to him. "They had a lot of pumps to show me so they kept rotating with me. They were twins too - very cute twins as a matter of fact!"

"Did you show your bare pussy to them as they helped you with the shoes?" His fake anger was already gone and he wanted to hear the details.

"Oh they saw plenty! Trust me!" I said. "Now let's get out of here." "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll describe the whole thing to you when we get home and you can see what they saw."

"You like my new shoes honey?" I asked of him as drove away from the mall. They don't go on sale to the public until tomorrow but the twins knew just how to handle my business!"

12