Shoe Shopping

Story Info
What a lady and her slut can get into in a shoe store.
1.4k words
3.66
30.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers

Today I dressed my lover as my slut before heading out to shop for new shoes. A summer dress, with a fitted bodice and flowing skirt that moves with every little step, accenting that delicious ass and hugging those muscular thighs. All in sexy peach to set off the skin and hide that fat cock, but so short that if we sit or bend all will see those lovely goodies. And high matching suede platform sandals with straps that wind up the calf, tied off just below the knee. Sexy dangly earrings. Make up and hair must be perfect, so that my slut is very fuckable. You see I have fantasies of wearing a short skirt no panties and going to a shoe store with my well hung lover dressed as my slut. Having to shift my legs for the sales person to help me. My lover attired as my sweet slut smiling, knowing that with every pair I try on, the sales person can smell my arousal. My slut getting very hard watching me lift my leg knowing that the sales man can see my wet pussy and piercings peeking under my skirt.

Today we are going to live out that fantasy. Hopping in the car we head to a small boutique specialize in beautiful shoes of every size. When we enter the store I see the salesman a sweet young thing. Old enough to play with but he just looks so very sweet. Sitting before the floor to ceiling mirrors against one wall I smile and wave him over. He first begins sizing my foot. Each movement giving him a delicious view and whiff of my sweet pierced pussy. I send him off in search of a new pair of suede sandals that I spied in the window on the way in. They are deep burgundy peep toes with a sexy rhinestone ankle strap. They will be amazing with the gowns that we will be wearing to diner in a few days. When he return's he is back at my feet sliding them into what feels like heaven. He is caressing my calf smiling lustfully up at me.

I smile at him licking my lips and then directing the salesman to my slut who smiles sweetly while sporting a very large erection which draws the poor man's attention. Keeping him transfixed on the ever growing tent in the front of my sluts dress. Then with a slight shift of thigh my slut allows our new toy a peek at what lay beneath the sexy dress. Watching him unconsciously lick his lips in anticipation. I smile and ask him to size my slut's foot. Leaning over to whisper in his ear, his face flushed with embarrassment that we have discovered his naughty little secret, I tell him that he will have to work his way up to a prize like that. Swallowing his pride our new toy dips his head and begins the journey up and incredible soft, yet muscular leg.

Rubbing and squeezing his ass while he starts at a sandal clad foot kissing, licking and worshiping his way up to the object of his desire. Reaching around him I strip him of his pants while he moans with my sluts foot in his mouth sucking each and every digit. Palming his erection, giving it slow steady pumps until pre-cum flows over my fingers. He moans and begs for more. My finger swirls in his pre-cum and then slip it into his tight ass as he kisses his way up my sluts calf, begging to wrap his lips around the throbbing head. His lips on my slut's thigh I add a second finger stroking his prostate and making him shiver. Reaching forward I stroke my slut squeezing out a drop of pre cum right on our new toys nose. He whimpers when I lean forward and lick it off, telling him that he will have to beg for a taste. I smile my wicked smile as I watched him slip beneath my slut's dress mouth wrapping around throbbing shaft and sucking like the cock hungry slut we know him to be.

I continue fucking him with my fingers while his throat is fucked. Pushing down on h is head, making him take every single inch. I stroke his hard shaft and tell him what a good whore he is and that he better drink every fucking drop or I will punish him. He whimpers when I pull my fingers from his ass and place him on his knees. I then lift my skirt and slip my strap on up his tight ass. My slut's head falls back and a low moan escapes sweetly glossed lips. Smiling wickedly, I would tell our toy salesman to fuck himself on my strapon and lean forward to kiss my slut. Loving how sexy our toys bobbing head looks under my sluts dress sucking sucking cock. Dripping with need of said cock balls deep in all my holes. I stroke long and deep into our toy salesman making him moan around my slut's hard shaft. His throat milking the head until my slut is ready to explode. Then I would ask my slut if his cock sucking skills deserve a reward, if he deserves slut cum or my piss?

He whimpers as I thrust against his prostate waiting for slut's answer. My slut moans piss and I ask where? My slut growls mouth. My smile is most triumphant. Moving the toy salesman to his knees my skirt pilled higher around my waist, I make him hold his mouth open so that we can watch him drink. My slut moves behind me, hands cupping my breast, kneading them beneath my blouse, my milk leaking between slut's fingers. As I began to loose my stream into his mouth, my slut slides between my thighs, telling me how hot it is to watch our toy drink from me. He struggles to swallow with his mouth open so as not to miss a drop. I grab his head and force him to swallow, then lick me clean.

As he licks my dripping pussy my slut's hard shaft slides into me, filling me with every inch. His tongue bathing us both while I fuck back onto slut's cock. I lift one leg and place it on his shoulder giving both greater access. I make the toy rub his hard dick on my sluts sandal clad feet. Telling him to fuck them like he loves being fucked. He slides up and down the soft textured suede of slut's sandals. Licking slut's shaft with every trust into my soft folds.

Each swirl of his talented tongue sending shock waves up our bodies pushing both closer to the edge. My slut slides from me with a loud slurp. Then slides into my ass balls deep. Mmmmmmmm, yeeees that's the spot! Slut's hands covered in my milk still squeezing my breast, the toys soft tongue lapping my ass and slut's shaft as it fills me stretching my second pussy. Pumping hard and deep making me growl and moan. The toy's swollen head tracing the curve of slut's heel. I feel my slut swell within me pulsing and throbbing ready to explode and I squeeze down hard. Milking as slut milks me, my ass drinking in every drop as burst of cum shoot deep and filling my ass. Sending me over the edge making me squirt all over our toy's head and shoulders. Sending it rolling down his back as he covers my slut's feet and ankles in hot cum.

I keep his mouth right there as my slut slides out my ass and fill his greedy mouth softening slut cock. Making him clean our mingled essence before cleaning his cum from slut's sandals and feet. Then finally my ass. I moan and shiver as he licks my ass clean. Smiling as we adjust or clothing, I hand the salesman our charge card and inform him that we will take another pair of platform sandals in my slut's size. When he reaches for his pants I stop him grabbing his cock and stretching it writing my number on it with a sharpie. Then telling him to get dressed and get our shoes. A few moments later we are heading for the car and I smile as my phone vibrates. Checking the screen I see a new text, it reads:

Thank you Ma'am I look forward to serving you in the future.

Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers